Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4587618 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Neymar's Brazilian friend's doesn't want him to be in Messi's shadow anymore and i believe that's why they want him to leave. And the truth is as long as Messi plays first team Football for Barcelona,Neymar will never win the Ballon d'òr .

Imagine how tight the Competition will be, Neymar (PSG) , Ronaldo(Real Madrid), Messi(Barcelona) cool

And Yes, Neymar is far better than Bale

Girls know football too cheesy

Exactly gorgeous!
Neymar is indeed better
Nice jugs by the way grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Loyalblak007(f): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
emmyspark007:
Exactly gorgeous! Neymar is indeed better Nice jugs by the way grin

Naughty! tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Naughty! tongue
Lol..just being truthful are you a barca fan?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Loyalblak007(f): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
emmyspark007:
Lol..just being truthful are you a barca fan?
Yes! Since 2005 actually
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Yes! Since 2005 actually
Wow..incredible!
Same here..
You seem really friendly with an awesome personality
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
SMH
Pussy niggas everywhere

Stay there and be kissing her ass while someone else is fucking it

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

Barca fan comparing Neymar to bale and saying hazard has something over him..

All these Barça fans that watch one match a season and read the rest on goaldotcom.. You won't blame them.. grin grin

Good riddance to bad rubbish Abeg..
why won't you all just accept any contrary opinion irrespective of who it is coming from. All are world class players, and it wouldn't be far-fetched if either is chosen ahead of the other. That's his opinion, let him be.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
bigkesh:
SMH Pussy niggas everywhere

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
so to chat online now makes one a pussy nigger .
some niggers are really lame.
who gives a Bleep if someone else is bleeping her .
No bleep is exclusive ..Na this kind jonsing small boys dey like belittle guymen online but if them see that same nigger offline dem go dey para..see the bastard faggish look sef
Thunder fall on you!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Neymar had an opportunity to deny these rumors on his return to Barcelona yesterday,yet he didn't.

Okay oo..Do fast and tell us if you are going...

They are a number of replacements I have in mind.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Y'all be going back and forth on some balderdash while I'm here patiently waiting for psg to officially announce neymar's arrival. I smell a real good season for real madrid. cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Reports has it that Marco Verratti has changed agents from Donato Di Campli to Mino Raiola..

If this is true then there are only 2 Possible Outcomes..

1) Verratti signs A huge Bumper deal with PSG

2) Mino been the greedy Cvnt that he is sells Verratti to the Highest Bidder..

Don't raise your hopes yet,No way This Board would pay 100M+ on Verratti

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
BoleAndFish:
Y'all be going back and forth on some balderdash while I'm here patiently waiting for psg to officially announce neymar's arrival. I smell a real good season for real madrid. cool

My sentiments exactly.

It would seem high profile players are shìtting on transfer deals from Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
bigkesh:
SMH
Pussy niggas everywhere

You don dey use Caro White abi? Because you are now looking fairer grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

There's no sense in ur own head since number of ucl goals scored is your own benchmark for rating players, you better quit being foolish, this is a new season.

WHat should we use to rate attacking playing? the gator on their shirt or the number of aimless drible they make?

A fit Reus is twice the player Hidden Hazard will ever be

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Beorn: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
emmyspark007:

Exactly gorgeous!
Neymar is indeed better
Nice jugs by the way grin

See wetin breåst don degrade you to.

The Nigga you're admiring is a male, a full-blown black guy, he just recently changed his gender to "m" to fool unsuspecting people like you. Go inquire about him in the Romance section.

Toto, the root of many men's downfall.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2017

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
bykebyke:
Top 10 most influential people in football.

http://kwese.espn.com/football/blog/espn-fc-united-blog/68/post/3154248/football-50-most-influential-people-espn-fc-2017-countdown
Ronaldo's agent is more influential in football than Ronaldo himself. Speaks volumes of how good his PR team is.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Shut up, Hazard is stronger, Neymar is lightweight, he started building his physique when he got to Barca, who is faster is debatable cheesy cheesy
You're a dunce! Is strength about weight? Messi is strong. Does that mean Messi weighs a hundred kilograms?

Bia! Take time ooooo.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
@dmcdad you are definetly bias by saying neymar single handedly gave santos the copa libatordes, its just like saying ronaldo gave madrid many trophies without even acknowleging the likes of ramos, marcelo and modric. And mind you i am a barca legitimate son but the truth is that the puska award you talked about was stolen from wayne rooney. That award was for wayne rooney for his goal against man city. IT was becaus of the influence of pele that neymar was given that award. pls go and watch his goal vs rooney's goal again and tell me who deserve it.
Ohh crap! Stop spewing this mumbo-jumbo about Pèlè's influence. Jeez! Enough already!

As beautiful as Rooney's volley was, you can't put that against a solo goal where someone dribbles nearly half of a team to score.

Now tell me.. What do you think Puskas award is about? It's more about the technique of the goal than any other factor. Tell me... Rooney's goal against Messi's against Getafe, which would you give the Puskas to? Your answer settles it all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
bigkesh:
SMH Pussy niggas everywhere

Sabi...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
dmcdad:

Ohh crap! Stop spewing this mumbo-jumbo about Pèlè's influence. Jeez! Enough already!

As beautiful as Rooney's volley was, you can't put that against a solo goal where someone dribbles nearly half of a team to score.

Now tell me.. What do you think Puskas award is about? It's more about the technique of the goal than any other factor. Tell me... Rooney's goal against Messi's against Getafe, which would you give the Puskas to? Your answer settles it all.
messi's goal against getafe and zlantan ibramimovich's goal against England, which one will you choose? do you think a voley is an easy thing to do?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Beorn:

The Nigga you're admiring is a male, a full-blown black guy, he just recently changed his gender to "m" to fool unsuspecting people like you. Go inquire about him in the Romance section.

Jonzin...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
messi's goal against getafe and zlantan ibramimovich's goal against England, which one will you choose? do you think a voley is an easy thing to do?
If you ain't answering my question, then let's end it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
dmcdad:

You're a dunce! Is strength about weight? Messi is strong. Does that mean Messi weighs a hundred kilograms?

Bia! Take time ooooo.cheesy

Twist it anyhow you like, Hazard is stronger than Neymar. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
dmcdad:

If you ain't answering my question, then let's end it.
offcourse i will give the puska to lionel messi for his goal. so who will you give between messi's goal against getafe and Ibrahimovich's goal against England?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
offcourse i will give the puska to lionel messi for his goal. so who will you give between messi's goal against getafe and Ibrahimovich's goal against England?
One step at a time... Why would you give Messi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
dmcdad:

Neymar's goal against Flamengo was nowhere close to Messi's against Getafe; yes, his goal was great, but Rooney's was better. Not forgetting that Rooney's goal was a winner in the derby, whilst Santos still lost 5-4. All these factors are important in selecting the winner, and based on all possible criterion Rooney should have been the winner. We get that you are a Neymar fanboy, but it's true that Neymar has been hyped the moment he scored his 1st senoir NT goal for Brazil. Let it go.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Beorn:

Lol my guy take a chill pill
Na just mere online flirting
Am admiring the pic of the girl in the dp not a nigger
The joke is on him if its truly a guy.. not me
Why should a nigger pretend to be a girl..na big jonsing na
And he can't scam me just cos say na woman
Anyways no yawa bro...all in all its just simply for the fun nothing more
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Paco Alcacer>Morata.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
dmcdad:

One step at a time... Why would you give Messi?
Because his goal against getafe was breathtaking, superb and very unlikely[meaning we dont normally see such kind of goals] and it all brought back memories of maradona to us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
soccer is about goals, when it comes to goals, is neymar better than lewandonski?
undecided

Guy.. Chill na..

Neymar na winger/AmF/LMF

Lewan na CF..

When it comes to goals, Neymar is a creator, Lewan is a converter..

Brother.. Chill Abeg for the heresies

(1) (2) (3) ... (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.