Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4580860 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
LethargiQue:
undecided

Guy.. Chill na..

Neymar na winger/AmF/LMF

Lewan na CF..

When it comes to goals, Neymar is a creator, Lewan is a converter..

Brother.. Chill Abeg for the heresies
well lemme chill based on say you be alhaji soft money.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
well lemme chill based on say you be alhaji soft money.
grin

Ma guy..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lionel Messi in La Liga since 2012/13.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Okay. undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Chelsea will so regret letting Diego go (as much as we all dislike his antics n charisma) morata can't dust his boots leading the line. Chai!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Krasid:
why won't you all just accept any contrary opinion irrespective of who it is coming from. All are world class players, and it wouldn't be far-fetched if either is chosen ahead of the other. That's his opinion, let him be.

Then you also need to tell that nihiliiist of a guy and yourself to stop shoving Ronaldo down our throats cuz there's no way in hell we cules will ever accept him as a better player to Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Krasid:
Neymar's goal against Flamengo was nowhere close to Messi's against Getafe; yes, his goal was great, but Rooney's was better. Not forgetting that Rooney's goal was a winner in the derby, whilst Santos still lost 5-4. All these factors are important in selecting the winner, and based on all possible criterion Rooney should have been the winner. We get that you are a Neymar fanboy, but it's true that Neymar has been hyped the moment he scored his 1st senoir NT goal for Brazil. Let it go.
Cúnt! I never compared Neymar's goal to Messi... I just asked him a question using Messi as the bait so that he would commit himself, which he rightly did.

Meanwhile, I guess it's th3 same hype that made him score so many goals with Brazil. Do you know how many Brazilian legends he has already surpassed? If Neymar's case is the definition of hype, then I wanna be hyped or overhyped all my life.

The outcome or the importance of a match doesn't necessarily determine if the goal would be the best or not. Else, Messi's goal against Bayern, where he turned Boateng would have been the best for that year, yet it wasn't even selected.

The goal against Bilbao was selected, and based on the importance of the match, he should have won it based on your logic, but was he given the Puskas? Absolutely not. Your logic is flawed. Next!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Because his goal against getafe was breathtaking, superb and very unlikely[meaning we dont normally see such kind of goals] and it all brought back memories of maradona to us.
There lies your answer. Thanks.cheesy

Meanwhile, view Neymar's goal again, and this time, without bias or hate for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
dmcdad:

Cúnt! I never compared Neymar's goal to Messi... I just asked him a question using Messi as the bait so that he would commit himself, which he rightly did.

Meanwhile, I guess it's th3 same hype that made him score so many goals with Brazil. Do you know how many Brazilian legends he has already surpassed? If Neymar's case is the definition of hype, then I wanna be hyped or overhyped all my life.

The outcome or the importance of a match doesn't necessarily determine if the goal would be the best or not. Else, Messi's goal against Bayern, where he turned Boateng would have been the best for that year, yet it wasn't even selected.

The goal against Bilbao was selected, and based on the importance of the match, he should have won it based on your logic, but was he given the Puskas? Absolutely not. Your logic is flawed. Next!
Dmc on beast mode
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Sport say Bartomeu is set to meet with Neymar. They also say the player's silence indicates there's a problem.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 12:47am On Jul 20, 2017
Lol, see as byke de para grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 20, 2017
Neymar with the barcelona team arrived new york just this early morning, in preparation of the ICC match with juventus on saturday but the strange thing is that Barcelona are considering a bid for mbappe of monaco. its really a strange thing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Everything i said in this thread b4 now are starting to come to pass. barcelona wants to consider a bid for mbappe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:07am On Jul 20, 2017
10d0ve:
Dmc on beast mode
Bro... All this annoying niggas don make me come out of my shell. Running back again soon.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Yes yes! Bartomeu's assistant has spoken n since then neymar's deal has been officially announced bah? Wehdone zir! Now it's mbappe that he wants to announce officially too...do you even compare like for like, neymar has the ability to beat his markers disgracefully, n he's also a goalscorer, unlike kylien who is more of a central striker who can't beat his marker. Keep selling n buying virtual barca players in your dreams Mr "do you know how many barca forum I'm a registered member of". Hallucination at its peak!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 20, 2017
weedtaker:
Lol, see as byke de para grin
How?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2017
10d0ve:
Yes yes! Bartomeu's assistant has spoken n since then neymar's deal has been officially announced bah? Wehdone zir! Now it's mbappe that he wants to announce officially too...do you even compare like for like, neymar has the ability to beat his markers disgracefully, n he's also a goalscorer, unlike kylien who is more of a central striker who can't beat his marker. Keep selling n buying virtual barca players in your dreams Mr "do you know how many barca forum I'm a registered member of". Hallucination at its peak!
They are probably thinking Mbappe should play on the wings for 1-2 years...then replace Suarez.

I don't know though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2017
Mark my words byke, it's more realistic for arsenal to win the champions league next season than kylien mbappe coming here...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by realtem(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2017
10d0ve:
Mark my words byke, it's more realistic for arsenal to win the champions league next season than kylien mbappe coming here...
lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2017
dmcdad:

grin Please name the Brazilian legends he has surpassed. Until Neymar delivers at least 1 World cup trophy for Brazil, then he has surpassed zilch. Scoring a gazillion goals in meaningless friendless changes nada. Wonderkid my foot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2017
Chai, this club is truely finished. Nobody wants to be associated with them anymore. A once mighty Barca that many pundits deemed unstoppable. SMH.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2017
tongue bykebyke

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2017
hardeycute:
tongue bykebyke
Never wanted him mate.

Besides..Denis Suarez better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 11:48am On Jul 20, 2017
bykebyke:
Never wanted him mate.
Besides..Denis Suarez better.
Liar
You re now shifting goal post
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2017
hardeycute:
Liar

You re now shifting goal post
tongue tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2017

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
bykebyke be humble to deactivate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
hardeycute:
bykebyke be humble to deactivate

Yes.

I will deactivate because Barcelona didn't get a player that would be doing Nazi Salutes during trophy celebrations.

FOH.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Morata + Danilo + Mariano all sold for 123M pounds

Tello+Pedro+Alves+Bravo+Sandro+Mathieu+Batra+Song went for 50M pounds

That's how you do Biz,Perez might have been an idiot until a couple of years ago,He's widening the gap between Madrid and Barca and if this gap isn't closed as early as possible,Even Messi might not be able to save us again.it would be too late.

Note that Real won 2 CLs in a row and are having a very good summer,better than we are having..Its amazing how Perez has transformed Real in due time..Mbappe is most likely going to join Real

Oh and we are still chasing Paulihno btw

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
I just received info from a reliable source that it was Neymar's entourage who reached out to PSG, and not the other way around.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Neymar.... More like Snakemar.

Fück that coon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Fans at Ceballos' unveiling were repeatedly chanting "que bese el escudo" which means "kiss the badge". Player refused to. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.