Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4581292 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) ... (6184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
phaamsaam:

fans have started again, so you think those high standards we set in the pep Era can be maintained every year, every decade, you are yet to understand football goes in cycles seriously, Rakitic ain't a RW, and he helped Roberto in dealing with those Eibar wingers, Rakitic has been playing very good when used correctly, blame EV thenl not Rakitic
You do not understand, do you? When Vidal relieved him from that position and he was reverted back to his normal position what did he do? Giving half clearances and passing the ball to the opponent.

We were under intense pressure because we were not able to keep possession of the ball. If you do not realize that the people tasked with keeping possession where busy gifting the opponents the ball then I don't know what to say.

It's not about maintaining the guardiola standard, it's about holding your own against phucking eibar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ICAMETOWIN(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
After missing the game against Madrid through showboating, neymar was back to his ballon' dor winning form against Strasbourg.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lol. Neymar1095 continue, I feel you my guy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
Linkfield:
Lol. Neymar1095 continue, I feel you my guy cheesy cheesy

for your mind!

your man is getting exposed time and time again as a fraud.
someone who cannot read a paragraph and interprete it.

someone who thrives on falsehood cus social media is faceless.

come of it, deep in you heart you know he embarasses you!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
tesppidd:
for your mind!

your man is getting exposed time and time again as a fraud.
someone who cannot read a paragraph and interprete it.

someone who thrives on falsehood cus social media is faceless.

come of it, deep in you heart you know he embarasses you!

Lol. cheesy forget that. I usually feel the bot just for once, when he is against Messi cheesy

But tessppid, why do u like Messi so much? You can argue to the core for Messi.
Has he done you a favour before? Because no one can ever win you in Messi's argument
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
We r coming

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nicolars:
We r coming

Coming through... cheesy
ęèeĕsshhh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Cuneyt Cakir would refree our game against Chelsea on Tuesday.

He also refereed out 2012 game against Chelsea where we drew 2-2 and got eliminated

He also refereed our 2015 final against Juventus and we won 3-1

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nicolars:
We r coming
Low key there's a problem between Semedo and EV..Semedo is suspended for this game against Chelsea..Yet he didn't start against Eibar,Didn't come on until the 88th minute..Not tactical in anyway it was only to waste time..Valverde knows Roberto would start against Chelsea yet he allowed him play almost 90mins straight and yet we have another quality RB on the bench..The fire is spreading low key and I hope it doesn't damage Semedo's confidence and he's also a gem and is even younger than Roberto.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Them don dey prepare go book ref as usual again cheesy
Uefalona. Fuçking thieves!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
jpmoriarti:
Yeahh definitely, he would have. EV has proven to be tactically better than him, which is a good thing as far as we are concerned.
1000times better actually.

Enrique doesn't have a single tactical acumen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Everybody saying uefalona

If true true we be uefalona we for don win like 19 Ucl back to back

Life just de pain some people
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
VivaLaByke:

1000times better actually.

Enrique doesn't have a single tactical acumen.
yet he worn 9trophies in 3years while pep worn 10trophies in the same period of time. and they both worn 6 major trophies in 3years.

clap for yourself
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
jamescross:
yet he worn 9trophies in 3years while pep worn 10trophies in the same period of time. and they both worn 6 major trophies in 3years.

clap for yourself
Yea Enrique is a good coach no mind that boy

But my problem now be say wetin make u dey defend Enrique like this

E be like u be closet barca fan cheesy

Or u dey pray make abrahimovich sack Conte for Enrique

Anyways come Tuesday Stamford bridge must fall grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
Xavi : "Did Paris play badly? No. Did Real play badly? No more. The difference between these two teams is that Real is able to win by playing badly or when it is not at best. Barça does not know how to do that for example."

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Yea Enrique is a good coach no mind that boy

But my problem now be say wetin make u dey defend Enrique like this

E be like u be closet barca fan cheesy

Or u dey pray make abrahimovich sack Conte for Enrique

Anyways come Tuesday Stamford bridge must fall grin
if conte was not ready to beat barca then chelsea should get someone that knows barca to beat barca.

that was my thought when conte's job was on the line. chelsea fans still have faith in him anyway but barca CL out is still the plan grin

Enrique had almost the same 11 for 3 years and built the defensive structure he was criticised for that EV is enjoying now and being praised for.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Linkfield:
Them don dey prepare go book ref as usual again cheesy

Uefalona. Fuçking thieves!!

Insecure nigga

U're scared cos you know we gonna rip your useless team to shreds

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
jamescross:

clap for yourself

Lies. Pep won 13 trophies.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
jamescross:
if conte was not ready to beat barca then chelsea should get someone that knows barca to beat barca.

that was my thought when conte's job was on the line. chelsea fans still have faith in him anyway but barca CL out is still the plan grin

Enrique had almost the same 11 for 3 years and built the defensive structure he was criticised for that EV is enjoying now and being praised for.

Enrique did not build any defensive structure. In his reign Barca became a counter-attacking team that relied on MSN not the midfielders.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
Eruditor:

Enrique did not build any defensive structure. In his reign Barca became a counter-attacking team that relied on MSN not the midfielders.
Guy you suppose know who you go reply to na...Wallahi you get time.

Anyways.

My own be say I no wan see Rakitic for pitch on Tuesday against Chelsea. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
VivaLaByke:

Guy you suppose know who you go reply to na...Wallahi you get time.

Anyways.

My own be say I no wan see Rakitic for pitch on Tuesday against Chelsea. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Forgive me.

Who do we play instead of him? He has been arse but Conte will clog the central area and try to hit us on the counter.

We have looked susceptible to those of late.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Eruditor:

he did what some managers failed to do, use messi has a winger. make use a real striker and bring the best out of neymar.

barca lost xavi the engine of tiki taka, so instead of slow build up play he made it quicker and shortened the transition time from defense to attack. his focus was on winning games (not winning midfield) and won 76% of his matches.

you can't play good counter attack without a good defensive structure.

umiti was brought and utilize by enrique, who also brought a tactical sound and more defensive minded digne, also replaced dani alves.

even bravo and stergen will tell you enrique did defensive drills grin if you ask them.

EV is a tactical genius but some of winnings have been by luck and not always because barca played well. you guys are now shouting balance balance upandan (BALANCE FC).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Eruditor:

Forgive me.

Who do we play instead of him? He has been arse but Conte will clog the central area and try to hit us on the counter.

We have looked susceptible to those of late.
Would rather have Paulinho alongside Busi and Andres.

Chelsea won't press like Eibar did,who will be running their counter?

Hazard and Pedro?...Hazard and Willian?...Lmaoooo. grin grin

Would rather be afraid of Sisto and Iago Aspas or Oyarzabal and Juanmi on a counter bruv. grin grin grin

Besides,

I won't use our past 2matches to make conclusions for Tuesday..Our boys will turn up.

If Gomes or Rakitic starts...then. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
That's how ath Madrid one win with 1 goal again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
Chai 2-0 cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by google1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Looks like Atleti is not gonna make it easy for Barça to win La Liga. Good to have competition.
#GGMU
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
Linkfield:

Lol. cheesy forget that. I usually feel the bot just for once, when he is against Messi cheesy

But tessppid, why do u like Messi so much? You can argue to the core for Messi.
Has he done you a favour before? Because no one can ever win you in Messi's argument
lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
VivaLaByke:

Would rather have Paulinho alongside Busi and Andres.

Chelsea won't press like Eibar did,who will be running their counter?

Hazard and Pedro?...Hazard and Willian?...Lmaoooo. grin grin

Would rather be afraid of Sisto and Iago Aspas or Oyarzabal and Juanmi on a counter bruv. grin grin grin

Besides,

I won't use our past 2matches to make conclusions for Tuesday..Our boys will turn up.

If Gomes or Rakitic starts...then. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We struggle in Stamford bridge because the pitch is too darn small. I actually want us to respect them a little since they are a home and put work horses in that midfield.

As a result, I would sacrifice Ini in that game and play him in the 2nd leg at Nou Camp where he would have space to create maximum damage.

I would have sacrificed creativity and shouldered it on Messi. Played Dembouz and Suarez just roaming slightly in front of him ('cause we know their whole plan is to rough Messi up) and played ball winners like Pauli, Rack and Busi in that midfield.

I think we better respect the away team. We lost stu.pidly away against Juve and PSG last year that almost made the home games useless. Of course a different coach but this season in the UCL we drew away twice and I think without scoring in both occasions (not sure).

Same way we don't wanna use current form to rate our performance against CFC we should not use theirs as well. We should be measured in our approach. They will pay at Nou Camp for sure.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Basketball El Classico

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
Eruditor:

We struggle in Stamford bridge because the pitch is too darn small. I actually want us to respect them a little since they are a home and put work horses in that midfield.

As a result, I would sacrifice Ini in that game and play him in the 2nd leg at Nou Camp where he would have space to create maximum damage.

I would have sacrificed creativity and shouldered it on Messi. Played Dembouz and Suarez just roaming slightly in front of him ('cause we know their whole plan is to rough Messi up) and played ball winners like Pauli, Rack and Busi in that midfield.

I think we better respect the away team. We lost stu.pidly away against Juve and PSG last year that almost made the home games useless. Of course a different coach but this season in the UCL we drew away twice and I think without scoring in both occasions (not sure).

Same way we don't wanna use current form to rate our performance against CFC we should not use theirs as well. We should be measured in our approach. They will pay at Nou Camp for sure.
It's generally same with pitches in England.

It makes it very difficult to make use of outlets, spreading the passes and wearing them out. Look at Coutinho's pass to Vidal, for example, In a typical English pitch if you try to change play that way, it either goes out or the players easily regroup due to the pitch size.

It also makes it easier to choke players and limit their ball movement and expression.
Counters on such pitches are also very deadly because with just two quick passes, a player is already face to face with the keeper.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
But why are Barcelona legends scatterbrained buffoons? Is it some sort of mental decline once they start to age? grin or could it be the Catalan weather or diet? It seems Xavi has taken up the stupidity mantle from Stoichkov. It's unfortunate though; how can one man be short, stupid, and a Barca legend all at once. For the sake of football, I hope Messi and Iniesta don't turn out this way.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
Real Betis 2-1 Real Madrid 45 mins played

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) ... (6184) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awadi(m), Konjidam, andrewbaba44, Ijustwantto, GrammarNazi1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.