Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4581575 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
SerVik:
like they did well when he was suspended right? Like not scoring one competitive goal in his absence right? Okay kwantinue
Don't mind those dumb bleeps

With all Argentina star players they ain't nothing without Messi

See the funny even mentioning higuain; the same higuain that cost Argentina the world cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
SerVik:
like they did well when he was suspended right? Like not scoring one competitive goal in his absence right? Okay kwantinue
will argentina NT stop doing well without messi? NO
messi will not play forever.

well i am not the type of person that worships any player or believe a team cant survive without a player. so i dont understand what your saying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:
messi is one of the best footballers i have seen, but argentina has a far better team than christiano's portugal.

even if messi retires again, argentina will still do well: di maria, hugiain, aguero, icardi, dybala (am i forgetting a name).
lol

every bloke comes around saying argentina has world class players
And if you ask them to name the world class players

they name:
8 attackers
1 midfielder
1 defender

that was how France Brazil Germany and Spain won their own world cups abi

that's a typical neymar1095esc logic!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
tesppidd:
lol

every bloke comes around saying argentina has world class players
And if you ask them to name the world class players

they name:
8 attackers
1 midfielder
1 defender

that was how France Brazil Germany and Spain won their own world cups abi

that's a typical neymar1095 logic!
is it a midfielder or a defender that is meant to replace messi shocked

you meant italy 2006 or france 1998?

and i have never mocked messi, not to even talk of mentioning world cup woes or even copa america failures.

a team that has 10worldclass players and top 5 in world ranking is not a small team. you can't compare it with poland, sweden, etc
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:
just surprised the same way i was surprised to find out barca bidded 100m euros for morata.(well they did waste 135m buying dembele)

so 85% of the teams he has faced. ok
It is what it is, look how Bale turned out, Dembele is a waste to you of course
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
biomustry:

It is what it is, look how Bale turned out
you can't compare us buying bale for 100m to you guys buying dembele for 135m

bale was worldclass, had awards and achieve greatly as an individual you can't compare that to buying dembele for 135m when monaco was asking arsenal to buy 60m for lemar at the time. common, why did barca get pressurize into such wasteful expense.

now rumor as it he will be swapped for griezmann.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:
is it a midfielder or a defender that is meant to replace messi shocked

you meant italy 2006 or france 1998?

and i have never mocked messi, not to even talk of mentioning world cup woes or even copa america failures.

a team that has 10worldclass players and top 5 in world ranking is not a small team. you can't compare it with poland, sweden, etc
that's my point!

argentina has an array of attacking talents, up to 8 world class attackers and only a maximum of 4 can feature in a starting eleven.

they then have an average midfield(after veron and riquelme, old man masherano has been their best midfielder for over a decade)

and a very average defence.

so how is that a world class team?
it's a myth.

Spain Germany France Brazil did not win the world cup with average defence and midfield.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NonFarmPayrol: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
Neymar1095:
Madrid defense is trash. ordinary real betis scoring 3 goals. Psg will rape these idiots in Paris .

Neymar is thrash for not scoring against a thrash defense

After all the neymar noise.. And his massive flopping in first leg

You shud enter the nearest hole and pray a miracle happens

Shameless bot

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:
messi is one of the best footballers i have seen, but argentina has a far better team than christiano's portugal.

even if messi retires again, argentina will still do well: di maria, hugiain, aguero, icardi, dybala (am i forgetting a name).

Having talented players is way different from having a team. Argentina has lots of talented players, but at the euros, Portugal played like a team.

Di maria, Higuain and Aguero are set, so they would be leaving at same time. and the three that would be leaving same time with Messi are part of the reason Messi is yet to lift this trophys we are arguing about.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:

bale was worldclass, had awards and achieve greatly as an individual you can't compare that to buying dembele for 135m when monaco was asking arsenal to buy 60m for lemar at the time. common, why did barca get pressurize into such wasteful expense.

Unlike some you come with good reasons, but i fail to understand how you'll call getting Dembele 105m wasteful? Van dijk cost Liverpool over half of that and Mbappe cost 180. Dembele is yet to prove whether he is worth it or not but injury has marred his seasono far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
tesppidd:
that's my point!
argentina has an array of attacking talents, up to 8 world class attackers and only a maximum of 4 can feature in a starting eleven.

they then have an average midfield(after veron and riquelme, old man masherano has been their best midfielder for over a decade) and a very average defence.

it's a myth.
Spain Germany France Brazil did not win the world cup with average defence and midfield.
wait wait using 10 outfield players 3-5-2 or 3-4-3

otamendi, mascherano, fazio/rojo ;
di maria, perez/banega, parades/la celso, perotti ;
messi, aguero, dybala or in a 3 5 2 the front two could be hugiain, icardi, in front of perez, banega, parades/la celso

90% of these players are top class and this isn't all of argentina NT
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:

So Dembele has no awards? And is not world class?
I didn't know bale won the epl b4 joining, we learn everyday,

but wait o, iz it your moneeeeeeyyyy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:

Big lie
Monaco asked for 90m + add ons or nothing for Lemar
whereas arsenal tabled
60 which was rejected. Mr man get ur facts right

And for ur info transfer market during bale time and now are different

PSG scattered and changed the transfer market after buying Neymar for 222m do you really think any club will sell one of their priced asset to barca for peanuts

Liverpool bought an average defender for a whooping 75m and you expect Dortmund to sell one of the most promising youngsters in the world for peanuts

All this anti barca fans dey annoying I swear
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Mcleo007:
When you allow a lowlife like Neymar1095 to drag you into petty diatribes, you do more harm to your mental health than you can handle. I have not seen a consistent slowpoke like him in my entire life. Sometimes, I wonder how he is in real life. How he lives off his day and night and what truly goes on in his mind... Was he raised an orphan? What sort of diet does he observe? What was his childhood like? etc.

In fact, dude looks suicidal as he has no real life outside of here. The people he engages in fights here with; his shrewd mind configures them as real life friends and the jabs he throws are simple reflections of his warped imaginations(the mind interpretation of a psychotic loose canon)- something chemically construed to reflect a biological mistake of sorts. To him, Nairaland is his playground, and those that engage him are his best friends... People like him are murderous and similar to those school-shooting nutjobs in the USA. Little wonder he cant go through 3-5 replies without a meme. Check his posts, and yall would see this. He is a nuisance to himself and in general, a social denigrate.

I advice yall to kindly ignore him. Neutrals would think yall are birds of a feather.

NB: I am sure he wont quote me but post a reply, a funny clap back. But sure, I wont honour him with a response.
You captured it very well. Every time I come across one of his posts, all I could see is a lonely soul, looking for solace however he could find it. We should allow him to have his fun

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Linkfield:

Using Messi and Argentina career is always paining them. They don't have any point to counter arguments. They would just resort into insulting the poster..

U can't blame them. Blame the Argentine fraud Messi
Melvyn11:
Barca fans are so funny I swear. So because some One said Messi Argentina career is not good instead of Backing your arguments with something tangible you result to insulting the person directly . That's an all time Low. Ronaldo will still win the ballon dor this year sha.

1. Argentina's all time top scorer.
2. Argentina's all time top assist.
3. Olympic gold medal for argentina.
4. Under 20 world cup for argentina.
5. Under 20 world cup golden ball winner 2005.
6. Under 20 world cup golden boot winner 2005.
7. Fifa world cup best player of the tournament 2014.
8. Copa america best player of the tournament 2015.
Among others!

What facts are you talking about?

Could a neymar1095 recognize a fact staring him in the face?
I can't be arsed presenting any facts to that dude, i dont debate with him.

I Know Messi has to win a world cup to be the UNDISPUTED.
But he's far far far from being a flop for NT.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Yahoo1:
Unlike some you come with good reasons, but i fail to understand how you'll call getting Dembele 105m wasteful? Van dijk cost Liverpool over half of that and Mbappe cost 180. Dembele is yet to prove whether he is worth it or not but injury has marred his seasono far.
that is not the kind of risk i expected barca to make. even madrid doesn't take that kind of risk, look at vicnius yes we bought him expense but we are letting him mature.

mbappe at 18 came 7th in balon d'or, then was among best 3players in france. (having such a high rating at such a young age and such maturity) it's like signing the next messi. so spending 160m on him in 2018 is still wise

i don't rate liverpool's purchase of vvd as a smart move, so far it has not proved me wrong like dembele's move to barca which reminded me of another desperate move by united when signing pogba (and even this one made sense to me at the time).

as for dembele, he should pray barca has patient with him...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Big lie
Monaco asked for 90m + add ons or nothing for Lemar whereas arsenal tabled 60 which was rejected. Mr man get ur facts right
And for ur info transfer market during bale time and now are different
PSG scattered and changed the transfer market after buying Neymar for 222m do you really think any club will sell one of their priced asset to barca for peanuts
Liverpool bought an average defender for a whooping 75m and you expect Dortmund to sell one of the most promising youngsters in the world for peanuts
All this anti barca fans dey annoying I swear
that is why i said at the time of dembele's purchase undecided

pls if it's annoying you, don't quote it i want to avoid the emotional nonsense. is that ok

even after neymar was sold, yes it affected prices but i can still show you reasonable transfers done after that purchase.

monaco asked for 90m on dead line day mr get your facts right which is still 45m less than dembele undecided

in 2013 neymar cost 88m...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:
wait wait using 10 outfield players 3-5-2 or 3-4-3

otamendi, mascherano, fazio/rojo ;
di maria, perez/banega, parades/la celso, perotti ;
messi, aguero, dybala or in a 3 5 2 the front two could be hugiain, icardi, in front of perez, banega, parades/la celso

90% of these players are top class and this isn't all of argentina NT
lol top class has a new meaning.
The bolded are not even above average, they are just average.

Makalele, Vieira, Descahmps, Blanc,
Lizarazu, Thuram Desaily, Jap Stan

Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Ze roberto, Lucio, Juninho, Roque Junior

Busquets, Xavi Alonso,Pique, Ramos , Puyol, Alba

Boateng Hummels Lahm Metersacker Gotze Reus Kkedira Kroos Schweinsteiger

Above are world cup winning defences/ midefields.
That's how you win a world cup

Not those argentinean imbeciles you listed above.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
biomustry:

So Dembele has no awards? And is not world class?
I didn't know bale won the epl b4 joining, we learn everyday,

but wait o, iz it your moneeeeeeyyyy?
atleast you have shown you can post with a phone, now show you can read ok.

i said perform greatly as an individual. and never mentioned trophies but i did write awards.

dembele is your player, you should know what awards he has that warrants a fee of 135m for him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
wow,

just finding out,

so wigan knocked out city!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
tesppidd:
lol top class has a new meaning.
The bolded are not even above average, they are just average.

Makalele, Vieira, Descahmps, Blanc,
Lizarazu, Thuram Desaily, Jap Stan

Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Ze roberto, Lucio, Juninho, Roque Junior

Busquets, Xavi Alonso,Pique, Ramos , Puyol, Alba

Boateng Hummels Lahm Metersacker Gotze Reus Kkedira Kroos Schweinsteiger

Above are world cup winning defences/ midefields.
That's how you win a world cup

Not those argentinean imbeciles you listed above.
bwahahaha lol but i didnt call them all world class grin grin

that means come summer messi and argentina will NOT win the WC
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:
bwahahaha lol but i didnt call them all world class grin grin

that means come summer messi and argentina will NOT win the WC
with the coach choosing people like that bendetto or whatever his name is,

it would be difficult.

argentina has got better options than what that coach is using right now.
FACT.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:
atleast you have shown you can post with a phone, now show you can read ok.

i said perform greatly as an individual. and never mentioned trophies but i did write awards.

dembele is your player, you should know what awards he has that warrants a fee of 135m for him
Since we are being childish, Dembele has not performed individually you say, yet you say Messi is Argentina flop even though he has individual awards with the NT. It's like something is wrong with you guys, Barça had Neymar cash in the bank, which foolish management wouldn't want some of it? Maybe we should compare Bale's to Dembeles before joining

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:
that is why i said at the time of dembele's purchase undecided

pls if it's annoying you, don't quote it i want to avoid the emotional nonsense. is that ok

even after neymar was sold, yes it affected prices but i can still show you reasonable transfers done after that purchase.

monaco asked for 90m on dead line day mr get your facts right which is still 45m less than dembele undecided

in 2013 neymar cost 88m...
Lol...
So 180m for mbappe is okay to you whereas dembele 105m is bad?...Dont forget that Dembele is rated second only to mbappe among all the best youngsters.

And mind you Dortmund refused to sell him. the boy had to protest and push for the move.

Forget injury that boy is fucking good.
Considering his age only few players worth his value. Assuming barca were to swap the boy with let's say a player from Chelsea; I font think apart from maybe hazard; any other player in Chelsea has more value than dembele tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
biomustry:

Since we are being childish, Dembele has not performed individually you say, yet you say Messi is Argentina flop even though he has individual awards with the NT. It's like something is wrong with you guys, Barça had Neymar cash in the bank, which foolish management wouldn't want some of it? Maybe we should compare Bale's to Dembeles before joining
i said this before, i never wrote messi is a flop.

you are free to compare bale vs dembele premega move

what was the emergency, is barca not big enough to hold 222m. at a point my fear was barca would buy greizmann or at that time coutinho (maybe not dybala).

ok, you want to replace neymar, you decide to break the bank but then you waste it on dembele. dembele is an amazing player, almost a like for like for neymar but i don't understand how a whole barca let dortmund talk them into paying 105m + 35m.

was there no one else
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Lol...
So 180m for mbappe is okay to you whereas dembele 105m is bad?...Dont forget that Dembele is rated second only to mbappe among all the best youngsters.

And mind you Dortmund refused to sell him. the boy had to protest and push for the move.

Forget injury that boy is fucking good.
Considering his age only few players worth his value. Assuming barca were to swap the boy with let's say a player from Chelsea; I font think apart from maybe hazard; any other player in Chelsea has more value than dembele tongue
Ali has more value than dembele, Sane, Lemar, Asensio all have more market value than dembele, Chelsea wingers are above 25, it's like saying dembele is more valueable than bale shocked based on what

troll chelsea all you want, that doesnt make dembele worth 50m in transfer market. if players inform are bought twice their market value, then BARCA WAS RIPPED OFF BIG TIME.

his expense didnt match the quality he was hyped about then came injuries undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
tesppidd:
that's my point!

they then have an average midfield(after veron and riquelme, old man masherano has been their best midfielder for over a decade)

and a very average defence.

it's a myth.

Understanding this is not rocket science, but because they hate the divine god, they would rather draw up all manner of dubious yardsticks as to why Argentina has a better squad to Penaldo's Portugal, and god-Messi remains an underachiever despite such avalanche of stars in the national team. SMH

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
wait wait, you lads keep mentioning mbappe what did you think you were getting when you bought dembele, a cheaper older version cheesy right

so 1 or 2 years older and about 40m euros cheaper

but difference in quality of both is very clear. as long as messi is now in barca dembele will still shine grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

cheesy
People like you are really funny
How can a sensible human being say Messi Argentina career isn't good

Few players have spearheaded their team to a world Cup and single handedly qualify their team to another world cup

Messi was successful in his youth he won youth trophies with Argentina.. That one no be part of him career

You guys keep shouting Messi this Messi that as if he is the only quality Argentine player
Messi: Flop or not thats not My business but With Argentina, His genius has always fallen short .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chelsea vs Barcelona-2&under2.5
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:
that is not the kind of risk i expected barca to make. even madrid doesn't take that kind of risk, look at vicnius yes we bought him expense but we are letting him mature.

mbappe at 18 came 7th in balon d'or, then was among best 3players in france. (having such a high rating at such a young age and such maturity) it's like signing the next messi. so spending 160m on him in 2018 is still wise

i don't rate liverpool's purchase of vvd as a smart move, so far it has not proved me wrong like dembele's move to barca which reminded me of another desperate move by united when signing pogba (and even this one made sense to me at the time).

as for dembele, he should pray barca has patient with him...
Yes it was desperate but we always had our eyes on Dembele. Neymar leaving just brought the date closer and the price higher.

Barca will definitely give him time seeing as Andre Gomes is still with us and getting enough minutes. The boy is 20 and only a very terrible businessman will not give him time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Oh baby! Till after the March.

forca barca cules

(1) (2) (3) ... (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m), Geld(m), oliverano and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.