Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4580914 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
I used to think Bykebyke was a loose nut.

This neymar1095 just beats my imagination with trolling these barkabots.

I now believe they are not one and same persons.

Samurai is just doing gragra.
dippset is trying to show strength too but he is not up against Krasid that uses logic and queens English to lay his points.

Neymar1095 is a roforofo fighter obviously based on his experience from twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
usbcable:
I used to think Bykebyke was a loose nut.

This neymar1095 just beats my imagination with trolling these barkabots.

I now believe they are not one and same persons.

Samurai is just doing gragra.
dippset is trying to show strength too but he is not up against Krasid that uses logic and queens English to lay his points.

Neymar1095 is a roforofo fighter obviously based on his experience from twitter.

I swear ..the insults he is dropping plus the memes that accompany is twitter style of fighting grin
But he is dropping facts tho grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
liveLongNprospa:

I swear ..the insults he is dropping plus the memes that accompany is twitter style of fighting grin
But he is dropping facts tho grin

Krasid was always being sarcastic and at same time gentlemanly with trolling them

But this dude is not okay at all.

The good thing is its against lamidget and his buttlickers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
Neymar1095:
Ha beg samurai stop stuffing my mentions with trash. Is it Neymar or psg that made Messi not to score in 4 finals with Argentina and went 2010 World Cup with 0 goals. Argentina biggest flop
comparing Neymar and Messi shows that you have the IQ of a crayfish that had a brain transplant gone wrong.
I feel your pain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Messi will wreck Chelsea tomorrow....can't wait...It will be lit. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
jamescross:
whatever without tactical acumen right. no problem, believe whatever you want. two defeats benching alba. i have heard you, EV is better. are you ok now
Even Mathieu that was the scape-goat in Turin said everyone blames him, but Enrique had no tactical words for him, he just named him the line up, and sent out the team, juve targeted Mathieu during the counters, and the rest they say is history
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 7:05am On Feb 20, 2018
#forca_barça
Lets go on to sack conte Today

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 7:17am On Feb 20, 2018
Manchester City is Currently not the best team in England Because Barcelona arrived Yesterday

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Fuckery!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 8:33am On Feb 20, 2018
What a
Day! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2018
England...?
BOW TO MEEEĚ!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2018
This is the day that the lord has made... Visca El Barca!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2018
**Tonight is The night**

We make Chelsea our Bįtch grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2018
angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2018
When you allow a lowlife like Neymar1095 to drag you into petty diatribes, you do more harm to your mental health than you can handle. I have not seen a consistent slowpoke like him in my entire life. Sometimes, I wonder how he is in real life. How he lives off his day and night and what truly goes on in his mind... Was he raised an orphan? What sort of diet does he observe? What was his childhood like? etc.

In fact, dude looks suicidal as he has no real life outside of here. The people he engages in fights here with; his shrewd mind configures them as real life friends and the jabs he throws are simple reflections of his warped imaginations(the mind interpretation of a psychotic loose canon)- something chemically construed to reflect a biological mistake of sorts. To him, Nairaland is his playground, and those that engage him are his best friends... People like him are murderous and similar to those school-shooting nutjobs in the USA. Little wonder he cant go through 3-5 replies without a meme. Check his posts, and yall would see this. He is a nuisance to himself and in general, a social denigrate.

I advice yall to kindly ignore him. Neutrals would think yall are birds of a feather.

NB: I am sure he wont quote me but post a reply, a funny clap back. But sure, I wont honour him with a response.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2018
D-day is here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2018
Not expecting anything flashy today.

Though I know we will starve them off the ball. grin

It's going to be a boring match,with a Messi masterclass. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2018
Barca fans are so funny I swear. So because some One said Messi Argentina career is not good instead of Backing your arguments with something tangible you result to insulting the person directly . That's an all time Low. Ronaldo will still win the ballon dor this year sha.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2018
Melvyn11:
Barca fans are so funny I swear. So because some One said Messi Argentina career is not good instead of Backing your arguments with something tangible you result to insulting the person directly . That's an all time Low. Ronaldo will still win the ballon dor this year sha.

Using Messi and Argentina career is always paining them. They don't have any point to counter arguments. They would just resort into insulting the poster..

U can't blame them. Blame the Argentine fraud Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 10:47am On Feb 20, 2018
Melvyn11:
Their superiority complex is what is deceiving them that have sense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:57am On Feb 20, 2018
Melvyn11:
cheesy
People like you are really funny
How can a sensible human being say Messi Argentina career isn't good

Few players have spearheaded their team to a world Cup and single handedly qualify their team to another world cup

Messi was successful in his youth he won youth trophies with Argentina.. That one no be part of him career

You guys keep shouting Messi this Messi that as if he is the only quality Argentine player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2018
So consistent has Messi been, that it is easier to name the teams he has failed to score against in his senior career since he emerged in Barca's senior side, Just 12.

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
biomustry:
So consistent has Messi been, that it is easier to name the teams he has failed to score against in his senior career since he emerged in Barca's senior side, Just 12.
JUST 12 shocked

wait with over 500goals you say just 12 cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:
JUST 12 shocked

wait with over 500goals you say just 12 cheesy
Yelp, he's faced over 80. What's your point brother? Abi i lie?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
biomustry:

Yelp, he's faced over 80. What's your point brother? Abi i lie?
just surprised the same way i was surprised to find out barca bidded 100m euros for morata.(well they did waste 135m buying dembele)

so 85% of the teams he has faced. ok
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
The twelve teams Messi has faced but havent scored against are

Chelsea
Liverpool
Inter
Benefica
Rubin kazan
Xerex
Girona
Udinese
Al sadd
Real Murcia
Cadiz
Gramenet

Apart from Chelsea which messi will score against today ; the rest are as good as farmers presently Liverpool inter and even Chelsea are a shadow of themselves
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:
just surprised the same way i was surprised to find out barca bidded 100m euros for morata.(well they did waste 135m buying dembele)

so 85% of the teams he has faced. ok
Waste

Apart from mbappe that cost about 180m

Which other youngster is ahead of dembelle

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Conte on messi.
"We are talking about the best player in the world," he said when asked about a plan to cope with the Argentina ace.

"Messi has the capacity to solve the situation and create a chance when you are not seeing the chance to score.

"We are talking about a fantastic player. We have to pay great attention, but not only to Messi.

"We have to know that, during the game, we must be prepared to suffer. But, at the same time, we must have the idea to go and score at any moment."
Conte just cemented his spot as the second best coach in England!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
Linkfield:

Using Messi and Argentina career is always paining them. They don't have any point to counter arguments. They would just resort into insulting the poster..

U can't blame them. Blame the Argentine fraud Messi

I just wonder how you guy think.
Non of you guys here have asked where Portugal would crash out in this upcoming world cup, why? oops! cos you know they won't go pass second round, if luck shines on them maybe QF.

Non of you expects Ronaldo to carry them through, cos that's not his job, his job is to rely on the team then he comes from no where to do the tappings.

You all waiting for Messi to win the world cup before he could be adjudged the GOAT, what about Ronaldo? alright, you not waiting on him abi? cos even the Euro cup they won, his contribution was insignificant, na coach he come do last last.

Instead of you'll to enjoy the myth called "Messi" now before he retires, you'll there hating.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Waste

Apart from mbappe that cost about 180m

Which other youngster is ahead of dembelle
ahead in terms of performance or expense?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chanchit:

I just wonder how you guy think.
Non of you guys here have asked where Portugal would crash out in this upcoming world cup, why? oops! cos you know they won't go pass second round, if luck shines on them maybe QF.

Non of you expects Ronaldo to carry them through, cos that's not his job, his job is to rely on the team then he comes from no where to do the tappings.

You all waiting for Messi to win the world cup before he could be adjudged the GOAT, what about Ronaldo? alright, you not waiting on him abi? cos even the Euro cup they won, his contribution was insignificant, na coach he come do last last.

Instead of you'll to enjoy the myth called "Messi" now before he retires, you'll there hating.
messi is one of the best footballers i have seen, but argentina has a far better team than christiano's portugal.

even if messi retires again, argentina will still do well: di maria, hugiain, aguero, icardi, dybala (am i forgetting a name).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:
messi is one of the best footballers i have seen, but argentina has a far better team than christiano's portugal.

even if messi retires again, argentina will still do well: di maria, hugiain, aguero, icardi, dybala (am i forgetting a name).
like they did well when he was suspended right? Like not scoring one competitive goal in his absence right? Okay kwantinue

(1) (2) (3) ... (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m), udatso and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.