Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,560 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4580967 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
Neymar1095:
cheesy Or maybe Messi never scoring in a final for Argentina.
But he scored two goals against Nigeria in the under 20 world cup years ago..

who was he playing for another country?

We understand that you are a twitter thief but at least keep stealing updates from twitter, instead of showcasing your 0.01 digit IQ lower than the IQ of a toilet fly..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
barackodam:

Stop being a coward.

Quote him and reply him. We all know you're a twitter bish, and a dunce. Are you seriously willing to add coward to your CV?

Won't be surprised if you do sef
Lol........ I beg your pardon what gives you the right to tell me who to quote and reply to in my Own account .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Under 20 World Cup.....WTF!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
Saintsammurai:
But he scored two goals against Nigeria in the under 20 world cup years ago..

who was he playing for another country?

We understand that you are a twitter thief but at least keep stealing updates from twitter, instead of showcasing your 0.01 digit IQ lower than the IQ of a toilet fly..
Ghen ghhen
Neymar1095 go soon disappear from this thread
Samurai the Twitter bot slayer is here

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
Neymar1095:
Under 20 World Cup.....WTF!
Lionel messi and neymar have both won the Olympics..

Lionel messi was the golden ball winner in the last world cup where neymar,s Brazil were disgraced...

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
Neymar1095:
Me when I remember barca fans back in September when Messi scored 12 in 8 and were saying Neymar held his goal-scoring back and he was going to break every record in existence. Fast forward 5 months and he has 27 in 37. Has gone through straight 5 games without scoring twice. God is Good.
The entire history of PSG as the most successful club in France, have only produced 36 club trophies in their history....

Lionel messi as a single man has 29 trophies for Barcelona and two for Argentina making it 31 career trophies...

meaning the entire historical trophy cabinet of PSG is only five more than the trophies that Lionel messi has won....

Next time go and argue with your mates amongst the fans of Celta Vigo...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Lionel messi and neymar have both won the Olympics..

Lionel messi was the golden ball winner in the last world cup where neymar,s Brazil were disgraced...
Wow so after playing 4 Finals for Argentina and scoring a whopping 0 goals and 0 Assist with one pk to Mars we shd jump up because he won Golden Ball. Get the Bleep out my mentions.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
So Messi went the whole 2010 World Cup without scoring a single goal and got trashed 4:0 by Germany.

Name a bigger flop in international scene I dare you tesppidd and Neimar.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Neymar1095:

Wow so after playing 4 Finals for Argentina and scoring a whopping 0 goals and 0 Assist with one pk to Mars we shd jump up because he won Golden Ball. Get the Bleep out my mentions.
How many golden ball or world cup has snakeman won?

Was it not neymar that lost to mexico in an Olympic final?

I understand that you are a systematically programmed idiot but please even machines are sometimes intelligent..
but yours is the opposite..

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
Omo even Krasid a fellow madridsta nor drag messi like this sef ����

grin and as much as you barca fans try to deny it... Shit is hurting, that is why y'all will ALWAYS reply him grin

The joy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Neymar1095:
So Messi went the whole 2010 World Cup without scoring a single goal and got trashed 4:0 by Germany.

Name a bigger flop in international scene I dare you.
PSG in their history have won only two major European club trophies...

Lionel messi as a single man has won four Uefa champions league and three club world cup...

messi is greater than the entire PSG history...

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Why is this idiot bringing psg into Messi flopping for Argentina. Is it Psg that made Messi not to score in 4 finals with Argentina or go 2010 World Cup without scoring a single goal .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
So Messi biggest legacy playing for Argentina is winning World Cup Golden Ball....... lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Neymar1095:
So Messi biggest legacy playing for Argentina is winning World Cup Golden Ball....... lol.
Lionel messi might not have won the world cup or copa america but his legacy in Argentina is intact ..
millions will remember him for always bailing out Argentina in times of trouble..
most recently his hatrick in helping Argentina to qualify for the 2018 world cup..

Lionel messi is Argentina all time highest goal scorer in copa america and Argentina all time highest goal scorer.

millions of Argentines love him...
unlike neymar that even past Brazilian legends don't like because of his foolish attitude and lack of professionalism...

Neymar was treated as a thief in Brazil by the Brazilian government and his properties were sized, including his cars and jet..
.because he was a fraud and the government and people don't give a shhhit about him in Brazil...

Argentina will never treat Lionel messi like that, they are in fact protecting him...

Even during his Spain tax trial, the Argentine government were deeply involve in making sure that Lionel messi is protected...

unlike thief neymar that almost went to jail in Brazil...

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Neymar1095:

is dt d reason Ronaldo destroyed neymar grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Neymar1095:
Why is this idiot bringing psg into Messi flopping for Argentina. Is it Psg that made Messi not to score in 4 finals with Argentina or go 2010 World Cup without scoring a single goal .
You failed biological sexual quickie...

why was neymar dropped for the 2010 world cup?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
liveLongNprospa:
Omo even Krasid a fellow madridsta nor drag messi like this sef ����

grin and as much as you barca fans try to deny it... Shit is hurting, that is why y'all will ALWAYS reply him grin

The joy
lol

you should read my posts again

personally my major aim is not to drag messi's issues with him, cus i am really not sure if he's only trolling or if he's only got a low IQ.

i do that with other guys.

but with neymar1095, my major aim is to continue to insult him.

you don't argue with people like neymar1095,

you insult them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
Messi legacy in Argentina is that of disappointment,Choking in finals and retiring.... lol. After dropping disasterclass the idiot was shedding crocodile tears.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Saintsammurai:
You failed biological sexual quickie...

why was neymar dropped for the 2010 world cup?
you mean 8 years ago shocked when neymar was 18

are you serious grin am guessing compared to neymar1095 you have a high iq cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
The idiot was calling the 2 Pks Messi scored against Nigeria in 2005..... Lwkmd.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ha beg samurai stop stuffing my mentions with trash. Is it Neymar or psg that made Messi not to score in 4 finals with Argentina and went 2010 World Cup with 0 goals. Argentina biggest flop

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
jamescross:
you mean 8 years ago shocked when neymar was 18

are you serious grin am guessing compared to neymar1095 you have a high iq cheesy
Please shut up...

Messi was the youngest Argentina player to score in a world cup in 2006, and he was just 19...

if neymar was that good, dunga should had taken him to 2010 world cup...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Neymar1095:
The idiot was calling the 2 Pks Messi scored against Nigeria in 2005..... Lwkmd.
Fool but neymar scored a pk in an Olympic final against Germany..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
Neymar1095:

drogba grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Neymar1095:

rubbish!

i dare you to prove that you watched any form of football in 2010.

i dare you to make a reasonable comment, prove to me that you could beat a sheep in an IQ test.

then i'd answer your question.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Neymar1095:
Ha beg samurai stop stuffing my mentions with trash. Is it Neymar or psg that made Messi not to score in 4 finals with Argentina and went 2010 World Cup with 0 goals. Argentina biggest flop
your english is just as bad as your knowledge of football.

'flop' is not a word you should derive any pleasure in using.

if you're above 18 years old you should really be worried.

it's difficult to pick out 1 properly constructed sentence from a simgle paragraph.

that is flop!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
wow!!!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
This Neymar boy is a clown. grin grin grin grin grin
The guy talk say crocodile tears. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Please shut up...

Messi was the youngest Argentina player to score in a world cup in 2006, and he was just 19...

if neymar was that good, dunga should had taken him to 2010 world cup...
thank you for begging me but i don't grant the plea of pea size iqs grin

why didn't messi play in copa america before he was 19
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kendzyma(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
Though,this neymar guy strolls my club too but,I dey everly gbadun his punch lines,realy a stress reliever....and the guy sabi open yansh of players even though they are all from twitter,but he is doing a good job bringing it down here... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kendzyma:
Though,this neymar guy strolls my club too but,I dey everly gbadun his punch lines,realy a stress reliever....and the guy sabi open yansh of players even though they are all from twitter,but he is doing a good job bringing it down here... grin grin
@ bolded.

really?
lol.
there's a new meaning to punchlines.

you're probably birds of a feather.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Linkfield:
This Neymar boy is a clown. grin grin grin grin grin

The guy talk say crocodile tears. grin grin
Neymar1095

I hope the bolded would put you in your place.

That's the popular opinion on you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: brandon180(m), Softbreastt and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.