Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4594164 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2018
Pedro was chasing umtiti's shadow and hazard had no shot on target.I yaff die!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2018
Idiots telling me messi scored an easy tap in goal when five chelsit players were in the box yesterday,were they observing a one minute silence?lol

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dubylhover(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2018
jamescross:
am telling you, iniesta is the difference in both barca and spain.

EV has just converted MSN to SIM it might have worked only once last night but it counted.

the fact paulinho and rakitic didnt boss fabregas just showed how badly iniesta's absence would have cost barca

exactly,I always say that iniesta influence is not talked about much,he's so intelligent with his positional awareness and intelligent..I'm always happy when watching him play,tho I'm not a barca fan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2018
Your Striker who has not scored in the champions league this season was in a 21 yrs old center back pocket for 90mins..............Imagine.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 8:34am On Feb 21, 2018
Idiots complaining about Suarez when chelsit two central forwards (bought to replace the ever lethal diego costa)could not make the starting lineup.useless!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2018
Neymar1095:
Your Striker who has not scored in the champions league this season was in a 21 yrs old center back pocket for 90mins..............Imagine.
does this change the fact that cavani had no shot on target against real Madrid last week?just a condom would have avoided this BS!

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:40am On Feb 21, 2018
jamescross:
you think chelsea fans are like barca that hype and overhype their players even when they play trash

just look at this place, while chelsea fans are eating into their players for minor minor mistakes. you guys are here praising messi's butt instead of even the iniesta that worked the goal out of luck.

all you hear is messi scored, because barca played so poorly 3nil would have been mercy
Chelsea was not that great. Eibar played better than this Chelsea...forget the bar Willian hit twice,Lionel Messi has done that 16 times. I have not singled out anyone for praise and if i will it'll have to be Iniesta and Busquets. Any team looks good when they park the bus and counter against Barcelona. Apart from those shots from Willian,Chelsea created nothing just Like Barcelona created nothing apart from the ball Paulinho headed wide from Messi and the goal we scored.

Christensen was the best defender until Barcelona visited Stamford bridge. Chelsea fans have been criticizing him as if he is beyond mistakes. That does not make him any better than he is.

Football is not based on "IF" but results.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2018
Neymar1095:
center back pocket? but he had a shot on target ,same 21year old that made the king avert his curse against chelsit. Thank you Christensen!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2018
dubylhover:

exactly,I always say that iniesta influence is not talked about much,he's so intelligent with his positional awareness and intelligent..I'm always happy when watching him play,tho I'm not a barca fan
am not surprised, am a madrid fan, we act like royals. i haven't heard of a madrid player celebrated in camp nou before. their fans have an emotional and blind spirit.

iniesta is a genius on the ball, and humble character as well grin like lahm (keeping the same hair style still they retire)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2018
Chelsit fans,could you please remind me of the last time chelsit went past the UCL round of 16?lmfao!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2018
Chelsit fans,could you please remind me of the last time chelsit went past the UCL round of 16?I yaff die!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2018
Madridiots,it's now 17months since Ronaldo last scored from outside the box,hmmmmmm!let me rest ha beg!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2018
grin Suarez now has 9 consecutive cleansheet in the champions league................ Better than cavani FC.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2018
Barcelona have conceded two goals in a match just twice this season,can't say the same for chelsit and those bastards from the capital though!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2018
Neymar1095:
grin Suarez now has 9 consecutive cleansheet in the champions league................ Better than cavani FC.
does this change the fact that a certain 222m player is about to be exposed as the greatest scam in the round leather game?lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 8:53am On Feb 21, 2018
Cavani that could not muster a shot on target against real Madrid..I yaff die

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2018
cheesy Neymar still has more goals in the ucl Than Messi + Suarez + Dembele combined lol.

We are better without Neymar FC.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2018
Cavani being compared to a world class striker who has won golden boots in 3different leagues,a striker who has won an European golden boot in two different countries, hmmmmmm,Suarez is even more recognized in Uruguay,I no fit laugh abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2018
10Dove:
Ev is doing an excellent job sir! You do realise this is one of the poorest barca squads of recent times with one horse n a camel (rakitic n paulinho) as midfielders? Paulinho's true colours has been showing since jan
EV's mentality of settling for an away draw is really putting the team in an awkward stance and needs to stop.

We had room for attack, more attack and more attack after we equalised yesterday, but unfortunately, we have a coach who prefers an away goal to choking the opponents with more goals.

I wouldn't be caught unawares if he decides to shoot for a goalless draw at camp nou. And that isn't the Barça I grew up liking.

His tactics are technically sound, but they are not the right ones for Barça.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2018
So the goals Ronaldo scored against Dortmund in the Ucl this season and in the club World Cup final last year happened 17months ago. This Guy keep talking trash for fun.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2018
10Dove:
Ev is doing an excellent job sir! You do realise this is one of the poorest barca squads of recent times with one horse n a camel (rakitic n paulinho) as midfielders? Paulinho's true colours has been showing since jan
EV's mentality of settling for an away draw is really putting the team in an awkward stance and needs to stop.

We had room for attack, more attack and more attack after we equalised yesterday, but unfortunately, we have a coach who prefers an away goal to choking the opponents with more goals.

I wouldn't be caught unawares if he decides to shoot for a goalless draw at camp nou. And that isn't the Barça I grew up liking.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2018
Neymar1095:
cheesy Neymar still has more goals in the ucl Than Messi + Suarez + Dembele combined lol.

We are better without Neymar FC.
the goals will be as useless as the P in psychology if his team could not go past the UCL round of 16 though.lmfao

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2018
mrcalcufast:
does this change the fact that cavani had no shot on target against real Madrid last week?just a condom would have avoided this BS!
I tell you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2018
RuffRuggedRaw:

Na wa o. Is like you prefer to play tiki-taka and get knocked out abi! As far as I am concerned, I like this Barcelona.

In the past, it was all about winning, playing "pretty" and scoring plenty even when the "smart" thing to do would be to calm down and take the result. This is why teams like Celtic will have 10% possession yet beat Barcelona because they are always chasing wins that they do not need and leave themselves vulnerable to silly counters. A drab nil-nil draw at the Camp Nou is okay. Ba ko'mi. Shikena!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2018
Neymar1095:
So the goals Ronaldo scored against Dortmund in the Ucl this season and in the club World Cup final last year happened 17months ago. This Guy keep talking trash for fun.
why did it take you this long to reply that post?I guess you went to check twitter for that ,at least my trash was not lifted from twitter.lmfao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 9:02am On Feb 21, 2018
tesppidd:
I tell you.
bros,the guy go tire!na me with am,we don enter am!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2018
mrcalcufast:
bros,the guy go tire!na me with am,we don enter am!
abeg no dey waste your time for dah guy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2018
So the trash is from your brain. Is your brain a Garbage Site.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2018
Who da fucck have Rakitic corner kick duties?

Was always putting the ball in Chibout Tourtoise's hands.

One of such led to chelsea's goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2018
Your striker has more clean sheets than your goal keeper . grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 9:14am On Feb 21, 2018
Xavi started his career as a midfielder,was well recognised as a midfielder, and ended his career as a midfielder, pirlo started his career as a midfielder and ended his career as a midfielder,Beckham started his career as a natural winger and ended as a winger,but one tap in idiot from Portugal started his career as a natural winger ,he is now a central forward,he even appointed himself as one of the coaching staffs in a final when he could not make an impact (feigning injuries). Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.