Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4604880 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2018
2009: Messi assist- Iniesta goal

2018: Iniesta Assist - Messi goal.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2018
Neymar1095:
Your Striker who has not scored in the champions league this season was in a 21 yrs old center back pocket for 90mins..............Imagine.

ur mcm is on his way home...oops

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2018
People looking at how the first leg was played and using it as a yardstick for how the second leg might go.

Lmaooooooo....Absolute Morons. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2018
Neimar:

ur mcm is on his way home...oops
Your mcm is a cry baby.... oops.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2018
jonsnow92:
Highest goal scorers in.the Champions League against English Oppositions

Messi: 18 goals

Ronaldo: 11 goals

Muller: 9 goals

Rivaldo: 8 goals

Eto: 8 goals.
that's one of the reasons the epl fans don't like messi.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2018
phaamsaam:

Would love to re watch the game, they had minimum of 3 players on him, both man marking and zonal marking, my friends who came to watch the game in my crib, most were Chelsea and man u fans, they kept shouting, hold him o, don't let him turn, don't let him pass, where is Kante, rudiger, just hold him, I was laughing my ass of inside my mind
Chelsea have a difficult run in than Barca, we play girona, sevilla, Levante atm, we would definitely rotate and keep players fresh for March 14

Lol! This was very true.

See how people were also shouting at my place whenever Messi was with the ball.

Make I no lie, everyone fear that midget. Even Barca players.
My hand was shaking anytime he was with the ball especially when he was coming to collect the ball from the midfield and run to open space. I was visualizing Messi giving Rudiger that Boateng kind of dribble, the lobbing Courtois

cheesy Lol, I fear that short man abeg. Same as Conte and all Chelsea players.

But I will always be here to troll anytime he fires blank or anything against him, I will be here cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
I actually missed Neymar yesterday seeing as Kante was always on Messi with at least three players behind him to provide cover in case Messi goes past him. Neyboi would have ensured guys were drawn to himself while freeing Messi to wreck havoc.

Rakitic's 1st foul that earned him a yellow card was very tactical and he should be applauded for that. Other fouls committed were needless and deserves stick.

I was hoping EV would take him off, while Pauulinho would move directly behind Messi and Suarez as he did nothing of note trying to cover up for Roberto at the flank, then Vidal would have come in to stretch Chelsea's defence to the wing where he can whip crosses into the box.
Then take off Roberto who obviously was very shaky in the second half, bring in Dembele to distract the Chelsea defence by limiting their focus on Messi while Vidal reverts to the RB.

Iniesta should be highly praised for that goal. Any other player with no sense of skill could have collided with Azpi and have his leg broken. The don showed while he's still cherished even at that age.

I'd rather we go with 4-3-3 in the return leg for obvious reasons. The 4-4-2 deployed yesterday only ensured midfield dominance with little or no penetration. 4-3-3 would stretch them even to the flanks and provide enough room to operate through.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Yesterday's game was nervy sha. Well I knew it would be that way. We'll need to create and take our chances in the 2nd leg.

Stamford bridge is small sha. Even me that was watching on tv was feeling congested cuz we couldn't really spread the ball, how much more the players?

On to the next game and I hope the coach preps Dembele for the 2nd leg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Linkfield:

Lol! This was very true.

My hand was shaking anytime he was with the ball especially when he was coming to collect the ball from the midfield and run to open space. I was visualizing Messi giving Rudiger that Boateng kind of dribble, the lobbing Courtois

But I will always be here to troll anytime he fires blank or anything against him, I will be here cheesy cheesy
For the first time you are being honest, a Chelsea fan said yesterday that messi is football while ronaldo worked hard to play football at the level he is
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
sebod:
I actually missed Neymar yesterday seeing as Kante was always on Messi with at least three players behind him to provide cover in case Messi goes past him. Neyboi would have ensured guys were drawn to himself while freeing Messi to wreck havoc.

Rakitic's 1st foul that earned him a yellow card was very tactical and he should be applauded for that. Other fouls committed were needless and deserves stick.

I was hoping EV would take him off, while Pauulinho would move directly behind Messi and Suarez as he did nothing of note trying to cover up for Roberto at the flank, then Vidal would have come in to stretch Chelsea's defence to the wing where he can whip crosses into the box.
Then take off Roberto who obviously was very shaky in the second half, bring in Dembele to distract the Chelsea defence by limiting their focus on Messi while Vidal reverts to the RB.

Iniesta should be highly praised for that goal. Any other player with no sense of skill could have collided with Azpi and have his leg broken. The don showed while he's still cherished even at that age.

I'd rather we go with 4-3-3 in the return leg for obvious reasons. The 4-4-2 deployed yesterday only ensured midfield dominance with little or no penetration. 4-3-3 would stretch them even to the flanks and provide enough room to operate through.
Rakitic and biscuits committed tactical fouls which could affect the team if we go to the next round
I am with Valverde, hoping dembele gets his run of games and fit into the team having good bonding and chemistry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Linkfield:

Lol! This was very true.

Your honesty is very noble. Respect!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
People and double standards,so because chelsea sat back to counter barca,pple say they "parked the bus".football is not only about attack otherwise teams would play 0-0-10.How many times have we seen ATM play 4-4-2 with four DMs and two wide forwards waiting for the counter.I think the same yardstick should be used for teams that go all out attacking after all they are "overspeeding the bus" and we know accidents are very likely to happen when u " overspeed the bus".MTCHEEW
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
jonsnow92:
2009: Messi assist- Iniesta goal

2018: Iniesta Assist - Messi goal.
Expecting another at the camp nou in three weeks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
simonjassy:
People and double standards,so because chelsea sat back to counter barca,pple say they "parked the bus".football is not only about attack otherwise teams would play 0-0-10.How many times have we seen ATM play 4-4-2 with four DMs and two wide forwards waiting for the counter.I think the same yardstick should be used for teams that go all out attacking after all they are "overspeeding the bus" and we know accidents are very likely to happen when u " overspeed the bus".MTCHEEW
Oga na back of TV you dey watch, even before the game the media predicted how Chelsea would set up, having 9 players in the defensive half, even atimes hazard was among the parked trailer in 3/4 of the game can be described as.......
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
mcdreeezy:
Yesterday's game was nervy sha. Well I knew it would be that way. We'll need to create and take our chances in the 2nd leg.

Stamford bridge is small sha. Even me that was watching on tv was feeling congested cuz we couldn't really spread the ball, how much more the players?

On to the next game and I hope the coach preps Dembele for the 2nd leg.
be telling yourself that one undecided

cheesy and yet chelsea players were spreading passes all over the pitch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
jamescross:
be telling yourself that one undecided
cheesy and yet chelsea players were spreading passes all over the pitch
They are familiar wif their pitch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
phaamsaam:

For the first time you are being honest, a Chelsea fan said yesterday that messi is football while ronaldo worked hard to play football at the level he is
cheesy interpretation: ronaldo worked hard to play messi grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
messi did not only score against Chelsea
he broke their heart on their ground
Something Ronalgoat can only dream of
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Neymar1095:

Your mcm is a cry baby.... oops.
there is more to life than just lifting trash from twitter though.lmfao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
barackodam:

Read through his posts, and the usual dunce's post again. Then maybe you'd decipher what's going on here.

I'm literally laughing my ass out here grin grin grin
bro,if you are thinking I am the same person as that robot that should have been flushed out through a septic tank, you are wrong!there is more to life than making your parents regret the reason they didn't use you for rituals while you were still a baby.lmfao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
Saying that useless samba kid will win the next ballon d'or is like saying your mum is still a virgin!WTF!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
phaamsaam:

Oga na back of TV you dey watch, even before the game the media predicted how Chelsea would set up, having 9 players in the defensive half, even atimes hazard was among the parked trailer in 3/4 of the game can be described as.......

CHELSEA PLAYED DEFENSIVELY u are free to call it whateva u want.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ernesto Valverde has explained his decision to bring on Aleix Vidal, rather than Ousmane Dembele, during Barcelona ’s 1-1 draw with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
The Barca boss replaced Paulinho with Vidal after 65 minutes, and his only other change was to swap Andres Iniesta with Andre Gomes in stoppage time.
Dembele was left on the bench and Valverde said Tuesday’s game was not a match in which he could afford to experiment.
“Why Aleix and not Dembele? [Dembele’s] been out injured for a while, and for a match like this, Coaches go with the things they know best,” he said.
“Aleix also gives us things, a different profile. When we’re faced with a match like this, I rely on certainties.
“I had to play Paulinho as a starter and then bring on Aleix Vidal for more depth. It wasn’t the time to experiment. That’s how I see it.”

Source | Football Espana
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
For almost two months now,real Madrid is still 4th on the LA liga table despite Valencia recording back to back losses in January. Best club in Europe indeed!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
na wah oh

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
sebod:

I'd sacrifice a treble to go back to the 4-3-3. Three midfielders in the actual middle with three wide attackers.

Come next season, because I know EV has no balls to do that this season.

Alba, Titties, Pique, Semedo at the back;

Arthur, Roberto and Busquets at the actual centre without width;

And a very wide Coutinho, Messi and Dembouz upfront.

And if Ernie continues with this gutless style of play next season, I don't care if he wins treble or not, he should be let go. But unfortunately, reality won't allow. No management sacks a coach who has won them at least two trophies in a season.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Idiots telling me ronagoat is in a beast mode,of what use is your beast mode when the position of your club on the table hasn't changed since the turn of the year?.BS!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Although messi has failed to find the back of the net in the last 3 LA liga games but he has had a hand in the three goals scored in those matches,there is more to the GOAT's game than goalscoring!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
There is a new moniker trying too hard on this forum.

He is lame and boring...even neymar1095 better pass the guy...he is just spitting pure and boring nonsense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
Chelsit fans expecting their mediocre players to up their game against Barcelona at the nou camp ,when they had the best opportunity on a platter of gold at the bridge,hmmmmmm!I have nothing to say ,but what I know is that the second leg will be a repeat of the GOAT's 2010 massacre of arsenal at the nou camp,you all remember?lmfao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
Theflash98:
There is a new moniker trying too hard on this forum.

He is lame and boring...even neymar1095 better pass the guy...he is just spitting pure and boring nonsense
cry me a river baby!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
mrcalcufast:
cry me a river baby!
Its good that you know that you are lame

(1) (2) (3) ... (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.