Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4604090 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) ... (6193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Someone is about to commit suicide because I have been telling the hard facts about that useless samba kid and ronagoat,hmmmmmm,I go kuku talk my own!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Theflash98:

Its good that you know that you are lame
e pain am!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
Theflash98:
There is a new moniker trying too hard on this forum.

He is lame and boring...even neymar1095 better pass the guy...he is just spitting pure and boring nonsense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ain't surprised some fake cules are still licking the a*s of that useless samba kid though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
Neymar1095:

Your mcm is a cry baby.... oops.

dts perfection grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
Theflash98:

He is lame and boring...even neymar1095 better pass the guy...he is just spitting pure and boring nonsense
Thought I was the only who noticed. No homour and very dry.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
Melvyn11:

Thought I was the only one who noticed. Not funny and very dry.
not as dry as your jamb score lookalike bank account though.lmfao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
So Ronaldo has never scored at Stamford Bridge before despite spending 6 years in England?

Yet Messi was subject to Trolls all over for not scoring against Chelsea..

Answer these Trolls at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
I know the real cules love what I am doing right now though, because it's high time some fake cules and useless trolls get arsed off this forum.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
Melvyn11:
Thought I was the only who noticed. No homour and very dry.
As in!! He will post about 9 comments stating the same thing..smh

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
jonsnow92:
So Ronaldo has never scored at Stamford Bridge before despite spending 6 years in England?

Yet Messi was subject to Trolls all over for not scoring against Chelsea..

Answer these Trolls at your own peril.
spot on bro.confirmation of the saying that so many are mad but just few are .............abeg I no wan fight
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
Theflash98:

As in!! He will post about 9 comments stating the same thing..smh
9comments stating the same thing?you need a refund from your primary and secondary schools English teachers!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Theflash98:

Na the same pesin dem be jare
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Someone who cannot differentiate comments from each other, how do you expect the person to tell you who is the better player between ronagoat and messi?
BS!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Someone who cannot differentiate comments from each other, how do you expect the person to tell you who is the better player between ronagoat and messi?BS!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
mrcalcufast:
Someone who cannot differentiate comments from each other, how do you expect the person to tell you who is the better player between ronagoat and messi?
BS!

You think am a madrid or ronaldo fan?...smh you are surely a newbie
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
barackodam:

Na the same pesin dem be jare
fallacy of unwarranted assumption! The way we type is different, he uses memes which I dont.check my profile, I have been on nairaland since 2013,I have been viewing this thread for long,and I have always noticed the way some useless cules lick the ass of that useless samba kid and how those ronagoat fans troll messi as if ronagoat was perfect,no one here has been able to challenge them!na me with una,una go hear am!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Theflash98:

You think am a madrid or ronaldo fan?...smh you are surely a newbie
don't tell me you are a cule,are you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
mrcalcufast:

This is the 3rd time am telling you to stop jumping into my mentions. What is your problem are you sick or mentally disabled. kiss
mrcalcufast:

This is the 3rd time am telling you to stop jumping into my mentions. What is your problem are you sick or mentally disabled.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Theflash98:

no no no

neymar1095 is the worst guy using the internet!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Melvyn11:

This is the 3rd time am telling you to stop jumping into my mentions. cry
This is the 3rd time am telling you to stop jumping into my mentions.
are you a coward?is this a Madrid forum?why are you here?to troll messi right?una go fear fear!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
mrcalcufast:
ride on mrcalcufast.

i am feeling you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Idiots saying I am dry because I am stripping their GOATs naked,lmfao!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
Melvyn11:

This is the 3rd time am telling you to stop jumping into my mentions. What is your problem are you sick or mentally disabled. kiss

This is the 3rd time am telling you to stop jumping into my mentions. What is your problem are you sick or mentally disabled.
you are the sick one here bro,perhaps long sightedness or shortsightedness didn't make you recognize madrid's forum from Barcelona's forum,mentally disabled? I think you should ask your mcm who left his natural position to claim someone else's position (a winger turned a central forward to cover up for his flaws on the wing,lol)!have I answered your questions?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
tesppidd Ha beg tell Your Evil spirit to stop quoting Me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
mrcalcufast:

I am!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Melvyn11:
tesppidd Ha beg tell Your Evil spirit to stop quoting Me.
melvyn11,habeg tell your mcm to start being a team player and stop being a selfish individual player!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Theflash98:

I am!!!
no vex,you self no join them,leave me with them,their yansh go hot!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Sometimes I don't understand how people think. Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Here are the numbers between busquets, Rakitic, Paulinho, and iniesta

Passes
Raki : 110 accurate passes/116 total passes (95%)
Bus: 128 accurate passes/139 total passes (92%)
Paulinho: 31 accurate passes/36 total passes (86%)
Iniesta: 88 accurate passes/98 total passes (90%)

Touches
Bus: 153 (11.3% possession)
Raki: 124 (9.7% possession)
Iniesta: 112 (7.9% possession)
Paulinho: 47 (3% possession)

Tackles attempted
Bus: 6 tackles/10 attempted tackles (60%)
Iniesta: 2 tackles/4 attempted tackles (50%)
Raki: 1 tackle/5 attempted tackles (20%)
Paulinho: 0 tackles.

Lost possession/fouls
Raki: No possession lost/2 fouls and 1 yellow card
Busi: No possession lost/3 fouls and 1 yellow card
Paulinho: No possession lost/0 fouls
Iniesta: 2 times lost lost possession/1 foul

The above stats were culled from whoscored.com for anybody's info.

My point is that paulinho was the only flop of yesterday's match. I don't understand why Rakitic is being dragged when clearly, he and busquets ran the show in the midfield.
Objectively, you cannot blam EV for playing a 4-4-2, knowing fully well that barca has played most of the matches using this formation.

For those people suggesting that he didn't rotate players, it is you same people who will call for his head supposing we lost to eibar on Saturday. This is the f*cking UCL, this is the trophy that counts.

From my objective point of view, barca played the perfect possession game, the only flaw in the attack was that the team didn't get the ball into the 18 area enough! And you surely cannot blame the team. Imagine 5 defenders and 4 midfielders all packed into the 18-yard!

Most times when messi sprayed those orgasmic z-balls into jordi alba, he was already being marked down by willian and moses. Alba especially had to make back passes to Andres repeatedly because there was nowhere to go. Same thing with Roberto too. Pedro and Alonso were breathing down his neck always.

Truth be told, we knew that Chelsea are cvntards at the bridge. We knew they would pack the bus. Barca played the best way they could've played. No defensive errors, no useless back passes, no counter attack goal. We even forced Chelsea into making error.

I think people should understand football more from a tactical sense of view rather than a sentimental sense of view.
The result at Stanford bridge is good enough for barca to advance. Chelsea will surely get beaten at the camp.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Neimar:

dts perfection grin
lol.....This is what I call perfection. Just look at Sanchez

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
See mouth like Chelsea will surely get beaten at the camp. The last time Barca won Chelsea at Camp nou Messi was still in Barca b .......Rubbish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
Neymar1095:

lol.....This is what I call perfection. Just look at Sanchez
perfection that could not take him to the next world cup?.I am sure that man must have tried a condom,probably the condom got bursted while in action or he used a weak gold circle,which makes your brain feeble,my condolence goes to him,it ain't easy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) ... (6193) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: toluxe0075

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.