Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,694 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4572467 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Neymar1095:

World Cup final didn't go to penalty shootouts + Copa America Final 2007. Messi flopped in 2010 World Cup and 2011 copa America. 0 Goals combined In both.
Can't remember saying wcup final went to penalties I only summarized all events, you Wana teach me about Stats lols, my guy I don dey watch and follow football since early 90s o, no be today hehe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
Neymar1095:
Didn't score against Switzerland, Holland, Belgium and Germany but won MVP for scoring against Iran and Bosnia stat padding in Group stage .Even the FIFA president knew it was just a compensation for bottling the Final.

Mr Robot quote me and stop being a coward...

LMAO... He might not have scored against those teams but he had a very great impact which was why he was given the MVP award... Something Neymar can only dream of.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
34 goals In 81 competitive matches for Argentina........Rubbish. This is the same Goat that will be scoring 60goals in 40 matches for Barca carried by xavi,iniesta and most especially Neymar. No wonder Argentines hate him so much pretender.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
cheesy Messi can only dream of winning anything for Argentina and scoring in a Final for Argentina One club Man.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Oga go to psg thread now, we are tired of your foolishness, except for people like me who burst into laughter when you up the foolishness gear, Currently you are in gear 4, Twitter robot

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Neymar1095:
cheesy Messi can only dream of winning anything for Argentina and scoring in a Final. One club Man.
Has scored in lots of finals, and would have more opportunities to do so, the one club man is actually more complimentary than trolling, absolutely useless using it as a point, he ain't a snake or a 21st century slave kept in a golden prison
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
shocked Great impact ke. With 0 goals and 1 assist against the 4 Countries .?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
It's you guys here that are giving it attention by quoting and replying it. I guess it's so difficult to ignore but not for someone like me.

It will probably reply my comment with trash but I can never be arsed to reply it, no matter what it says. That's how to ignore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bluntolumide(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Some people will just commit suicide ontop messi matter..
Messi has never for once claim to be better than every footballer in the World unlike the proud self acclaimed World best player Ronaldo after winning last years ballon dor with his lack of humility.arrogantly saying he's the best .player ever existed deceiving...... .......

yet still messi never responded.......but his silence and mesmerizing play on the pitch does the talking ......never said otherwise nonetheless some people just want to die.... is it a crime to be great..... ........ we all know messi is far better we just Love to deceive how self

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
You are a nobody. Who cares about your Quote Or replies.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
007author:
Useless cheats. Look at the way that unless Alba is starring at Suarez.

Its either you are suffering from cataract or you are just dumb. How is J. Alba 'starring' at L. Suarez in this picture? Both players got stamped on, even the Chelshit players didnt protest it. This thread has been hijacked by over zealous mor0ns.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
phaamsaam:

Has scored in lots of finals, and would have more opportunities to do so, the one club man is actually more complimentary than trolling, absolutely useless using it as a point, he ain't a snake or a 21st century slave kept in a golden prison
Or maybe a coward who knows his limitations and that he will flop outside Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
Isomerizm:
EV's mentality of settling for an away draw is really putting the team in an awkward stance and needs to stop.

We had room for attack, more attack and more attack after we equalised yesterday, but unfortunately, we have a coach who prefers an away goal to choking the opponents with more goals.

I wouldn't be caught unawares if he decides to shoot for a goalless draw at camp nou. And that isn't the Barça I grew up liking.

His tactics are technically sound, but they are not the right ones for Barça.

The results so far speaks for the effectiveness of the tactics and the players are not complaining. As at this moment, going into the second leg, FCB holds the advantage, that is what counts!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Neymar1095:

Or maybe a coward who knows his limitations and that he will flop outside Barca.

Na man. A coward is one who runs away from a genuine "challenge" using a "shadow" excuse to be 1-eyed king in the country of the blind!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Neymar1095:
34 goals In 81 competitive matches for Argentina........Rubbish. This is the same Goat that will be scoring 60goals in 40 matches for Barca carried by xavi,iniesta and most especially Neymar. No wonder Argentines hate him so much pretender.

U see your life for outside!? Count how many games Argentina dey play in 1 year and compare am to how many Barcelona go play!? Atimes, u sef ep your life n dey use style reason things!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
Neymar1095:
cheesy Messi can only dream of winning anything for Argentina and scoring in a Final for Argentina One club Man.

With only "dream", Messi dey win WPOTY. Then all your favorite players need to step up badly, dem dey fall hand!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
What challenge? My Man came like a Prince, Dominated like a king and left like a god.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
Neymar1095:
shocked Great impact ke. With 0 goals and 1 assist against the 4 Countries .?

At least e enter field play the games. E no run, e no hide. No be like some wen we know wey go decide to get injury at the crucial time, so dat if dem lose excuse go dey!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
Obviously. Na only u e be god to!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
Olodo...... 34 goals In 81 competitive matches and that's your stupid excuse.
How about Neymar that has 20 goals in 30 competitive matches for Brazil. Biggest Argentina flop of the century.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
007author:
Useless cheats. Look at the way that unless Alba is starring at Suarez.
This is actually very funny..I was laughing when Suarez and Alba went down..It was so obvious they were trying to waste time..Everyone does it though only that they made it so obvious..See their teeth.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
RuffRuggedRaw:

At least e enter field play the games. E no run, e no hide. No be like some wen we know wey go decide to get injury at the crucial time, so dat if dem lose excuse go dey!
Yeah you are right I mean Messi won at least one of those 4 finals didn't he.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
He he he.

U start from Argentina vs Barcelona goals. Now jump to carry Neymar and Brazil put inside the equation. U dey see sey u sef no get anything to yarn!? Oya, while you dey do the twitter research, conclude the report with how many Balons your "god" don win abeg!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
jonsnow92:
This is actually very funny..I was laughing when Suarez and Alba went down..It was so obvious they were trying to waste time..Everyone does it though only that they made it so obvious..See their teeth.

Alba was stepped on. Suarez may have been feigning, but Alba's was serious!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Neymar1095:

Yeah you are right I mean Messi won at least one of those 4 finals didn't he.

E no still better pass who no play because e fake him own death!?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
So ronaldo not playing Euros final justifies Messi bottling 4 finals with Argentina. Please tell me more

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
Neymar1095:

Much as I don't find it sensible to dwelve into anything related to your matter, owing to the fact that most of your posts lacks the smallest bits of sense, I'd love to make this known to you so that you won't keep on disgracing yourself beyond limits.

Xavi+Iniesta+Neymar la liga assists isn't up to what Messi has as his la liga assists.
The player with most assists to Leo still stands as D.Alves.
So your claim that MESSI is being carried by those people are totally off the lane, instead , Leo is the one carrying most of the team. (Argue with his total la liga assists)

Generally, I used to think those who makes this statements are world lifters... Never knew you too could....
Oh wait!!! I forgot you only not lift Twitter words, you do also to the junks therein! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Common sense. Neymar and ronaldo Goal ratio does not drop either for club or country beacaue they can play any where and still dominate but Messi the Argentina fraud goal ratio is Rubbish for Argentina . 34 goals in 81 appearance Damn.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
Like the way he carried Iniesta And Xavi to win World Cup. O And also carried them to win back to back Euros. He also Carried Neymar to win Confiderations cup wow. What a great player but couldn't carry Argentina to win Sshit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
They know how deadly he is that they had to double-mark him even in air!!!

GOAT cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
Show what your god has won, you show photo of confedie cup grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.