Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4590823 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
ddippset: These people have started again! Could someone pls tell mr enrique that the uefa champions league is not a ground for experiments. This la masia thing gets annoying sometimes. You want to play 19 and 20 years old talents and expect them to get a result against a getafe or an apoel who have got experienced 26 and 27 year olds? It's good to give the young ones some playing time but it should be one at a time, or maximum 2 in the starting team at a time! He shouldn't try that gamble again o! That was supposed to be our easiest game out of the 6 group games.
Actually,that match was the perfect match to test the young dudes....Samper has been good no doubt,but he proved that the hype about him is real in that match...
Apart from this match,which other match in this UCL group stage do you see them playing again?
Probably our home game match against Ajax,but then,it will all depend...........
No matter what,the victory is what matters..But then,Barca fans always want more....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
ddippset: I thought we are supposed to have a plan b already? Same tiki taka and can't break down defences. Well I don't have a problem with rotation but you don't rest 4 or 5 players of your winning team in one swing. One or two is ok. Enrique should gamble. We ve gone too long without a trophy. The margin of error this season is slim.
One season is like forever to us. But I guess it's not our fault, they made us get accustomed to trophies.

Seriously, you can gamble if need be, and you can tweak the system whenever you want. But, first champions league match at home? Such gambling should come after qualification I think, or at least after about 3 matches or thereabouts.

Anywayz, let's just take this as a one-time mistake.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
philfearon:
Actually,that match was the perfect match to test the young dudes....Samper has been good no doubt,but he proved that the hype about him is real in that match...
Apart from this match,which other match in this UCL group stage do you see them playing again?
Probably our home game match against Ajax,but then,it will all depend...........
No matter what,the victory is what matters..But then,Barca fans always want more....
The catchy thing there is; despite us winning, we knew the team could have done more. And to be frank, take the victory aside, we played very poorly by our own standard. The scoreline isn't my worry, but the way the team played. See wetin Messi sef just dey play last night, like say them tire their eyes. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
though I'm not really bothered about the match because I know we can do better than this and it was more of an experimental game!
I think its high time they sell Sergi roberto, he is just an average player! he has no future at barca! I would have preferred if Halilović started!
it was even an error for Enrique to start Xavi and Sergi roberto together! too static!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
cisse7575:
leave am alone jare, a match in which we should have won with at least 3 goals margin. I hope this does cost us in the end if the goals needed to top the group
I hope it's not champions league inexperience that is worrying him! We can't afford to finish 2nd!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
homesteady: though I'm not really bothered about the match because I know we can do better than this and it was more of an experimental game!
I think its high time they sell Sergi roberto, he is just an average player! he has no future at barca! I would have preferred if Halilović started!
it was even an error for Enrique to start Xavi and Sergi roberto together! too static!
Hmmmmmmmm..... after letting go of Thiago and Fabrigas, now Roberto?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
sebod:

He's right. Thiago couldn't wait, fabregas didn't fit in, and I don't see anything special about Roberto.

Bartra?? I don't know how long it'll take him to show his quality, when he's 30? Thank god we have vermaelen and mathieu now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
homesteady:
I hope it's not champions league inexperience that is worrying him! We can't afford to finish 2nd!
Abi now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
sebod:

Roberto shouldn't be used in the same sentence with thiago and Fabregas!
La masia have many better midfielders than sergi roberto! We sure won't miss him!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
barackohandso:

He's right. Thiago couldn't wait, fabregas didn't fit in, and I don't see anything special about Roberto.

Bartra?? I don't know how long it'll take him to show his quality, when he's 30? Thank god we have vermaelen and mathieu now

Bartra?? hasn't Bartra shown enough quality already?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
speaking of quality.....I don't think Vermaelen is that good as a defender,he is average at best,not even better than Pique
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
homesteady:

Which quality? The guy is average I swear. We need to play a good attacking side for you to see it well

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Yahoo1: speaking of quality.....I don't think Vermaelen is that good as a defender,he is average at best,not even better than Pique

Let him play first before we judge. He's good in the air and aggressive, I know that much

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
barackohandso:

Let him play first before we judge. He's good in the air and aggressive, I know that much
till he plays then....I'm just saying from the little I've seen him play with Arsenal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Deulofeu is quite a handful in today's match....sevilla better start treating him right before January
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Yahoo1: Deulofeu is quite a handful in today's match....sevilla better start treating him right before January

Did he score?
Loved his games at Everton though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
homesteady:

I wonder ooooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
barackohandso:

Which quality? The guy is average I swear. We need to play a good attacking side for you to see it well
Batra was one of our best defensers last season! apart from that bale goal(if he was fit, he would have done better) he did very well!
BTW wasn't he better than pique last season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
homesteady:
Batra was one of our best defensers last season! apart from that bale goal(if he was fit, he would have done better) he did very well!
Honestly, I am surprised any cule could criticise Batra after a good performance last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:10am On Sep 19, 2014
homesteady:

If Bartra was one of our best defenders last season, then it's no suprise we went trophyless. So he wasn't fit that's why he allowed bale to run him over? Funny though. Didn't you see what Mascherano (a midfielder) did to that striker in our first liga match this season? Face it; bartra is average and he's done us more harm than good (that's if he's ever done any good). Isn't it also a coincedence that he played both legs when bayern mauled us last 2 seasons? He and pique are the same so don't bother comparing them

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:19am On Sep 19, 2014
sebod:
Honestly, I am surprised any cule could criticise Batra after a good performance last season.

Which good performance? Or is not the same bartra? Oh lord grin puyol's absence have really made barca ridiculed oh, that people now see the likes of Bartra as a good defender. If Enrique uses Bartra consistently this season, I can assure you he'll spend only 1 season just like Tata

Bartra ko, Cartra ni angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:42am On Sep 19, 2014
barackohandso:

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:47am On Sep 19, 2014
barackohandso:

Baba, you talk true jare... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:49am On Sep 19, 2014
barackohandso:

If Bartra was one of our best defenders last season, then it's no suprise we went trophyless. So he wasn't fit that's why he allowed bale to run him over? Funny though. Didn't you see what Mascherano (a midfielder) did to that striker in our first liga match this season? Face it; bartra is average and he's done us more harm than good (that's if he's ever done any good). Isn't it also a coincedence that he played both legs when bayern mauled us last 2 seasons? He and pique are the same so don't bother comparing them

I gbadun you jare... grin cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:53am On Sep 19, 2014
barackohandso:

Which good performance? Or is not the same bartra? Oh lord grin puyol's absence have really made barca ridiculed oh, that people now see the likes of Bartra as a good defender. If Enrique uses Bartra consistently this season, I can assure you he'll spend only 1 season just like Tata

Bartra ko, Cartra ni angry

No mind my padis jare ... grin Abi na back of tv una dey watch ni... grin

Sometimes, when they talk about Bartra this, Bartra that! angry you wonder if it's not the same bartra we dey watch week in week out last season of which how many games he play sef wey he com worth starting shirt... tongue

It's good we have mathieu & vermaelen... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:57am On Sep 19, 2014
coded01:

No mind my padis jare ... grin Abi na back of tv una dey watch ni... grin

Sometimes, when they talk about Bartra this, Bartra that! angry you wonder if it's not the same bartra we dey watch week in week out last season of which how many games he play sef wey he com worth starting shirt... tongue

It's good we have mathieu & vermaelen... cool

Abi oh. I sometimes wonder why the board didn't offload him like they did cesc and co angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:59am On Sep 19, 2014
barackohandso:

Abi oh. I sometimes wonder why the board didn't offload him like they did cesc and co angry

No club bid for d guy... grin --- Even loan no gree show for am! grin

At least we still see club accept song on loan... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:04am On Sep 19, 2014
coded01:

When he no sabi how bid go come for am? If Enrique sabi wella oh, that bartra bench go long this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:10am On Sep 19, 2014
barackohandso:

When he no sabi how bid go come for am? If Enrique sabi wella oh, that bartra bench go long this season

E sabi club no bid for am! grin No mind our people wey dey hail am! Yet we go trophy-less last season... angry

If Piqué was fit for the Spanish Cup finals & UCL quarter-finals, we for no lose... embarassed Maybe chop treble sef... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:10am On Sep 19, 2014
homesteady: though I'm not really bothered about the match because I know we can do better than this and it was more of an experimental game!
Agreed! The two shouldn't have been used together because they play almost the same style. I'd rather he pairs Iniesta-Roberto or Xavi-Rafinha rather than Xavi-Roberto.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:12am On Sep 19, 2014
sebod:
Strange.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:15am On Sep 19, 2014
coded01:

Lol....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.