Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4598135 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
barackohandso: No worry. He sha don dey play for EPL now. Na your defender remain wey go chop am

[img]http://kaktackle.files./2013/02/puyol-falling.gif[/img]

tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
barackohandso:

grin so much for shooting yourself in the leg?

Of what use was his goal now? we lost the match due to his silly error.
His error or his coach's error? I hope you know about football tactics. It is the fault of a coach if a team concedes a late goal; except of course he issued the right instructions which were not followed. Tata was supposed to have instructed the guys to play the remaining minutes out for extra time of 30 minutes. Alves was not supposed to venture forward. Bartra was completely fagged out. That was why he was substituted immediately after the goal. The poor boy had overworked and ventured forward and even scored a goal.

And do you remember Neymar's last minute miss (off the woodwork)? If that had gone in, would you still blame Bartra for the loss?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
logica: His error or his coach's error? I hope you know about football tactics. It is the fault of a coach if a team concedes a late goal; except of course he issued the right instructions which were not followed. Tata was supposed to have instructed the guys to play the remaining minutes out for extra time of 30 minutes. Alves was not supposed to venture forward.

And do you remember Neymar's last minute miss (off the woodwork)? If that had gone in, would you still blame Bartra for the loss?

For real?

Funny how coaches get blamed for players' error. And you're sure the coach didn't? Alves has always been a forward kinda player, so he holds no blame whatsoever. If there was even gonna be a coach giving that kinda instruction, it'll have been ancelloti cos his team were playing without their best player

Bro, history is written by those who win, not those who came close, so Neymar hitting the bar is rather immaterial. We lost the game, in large parts due to Bartra's error.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
barackohandso:
If there was even gonna be a coach giving that kinda instruction, it'll have been ancelloti cos his team were playing without their best player
We lost the game, in large parts due to Bartra's error.
I have told you the reason we conceded a late goal and you remain recalcitrant. It doesn't matter who the coach is; ALL coaches should know what to do when faced with such a situation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
nitlad:
Shey e don do? grin cheesy grin
hehehehehehehe in slow mo. . . .
[img]http://el-clasico.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/di-maria-puyol.gif[/img]

Walahi

you no wella. grin
this is abso-effing-lutely wicked of you.

my colleagues are just wondering whats making laff like crazy here.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

That drimble send Puyol into retirement
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
honeric01:

It's pathetic, see as they all took turn on the chap including coded01 of all people like say the guy spoil that nairabet ticket lol, may gid of football forgive them.
Amencheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
barackohandso:

I think i'll re-watch his matches again. Maybe I've been seeing a different Bartra
I guess you have...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
barackohandso: Don't misquote me cules. I'm not blaming our trophyless season exclusively on Bartra, the guy just doesn't come across to me as a world class defender, and for a club like ours, we deserve better. He's 23 for heavens sake, pique may not be the same as before but at 23, he was the world's best defender, winning trophies and making history. The board share my thoughts though, cos if Bartra were half as good as you guys are claiming, why did they buy not 1 but 2 central defenders?

Anyways let him prove me wrong with beastly performances against the big guns (not Celtic, apoel et al) and i'll eat my words
They bought two central defenders, but did they buy any RCB? Nope! They bought two LCB to complement what we have on ground (that is 3 RCB including Mascherano) so that nullifies your argument.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
barackohandso:

Lol

All defenders you mentioned here have all had their moments, top ones at that. What is Bartra's greatest moment for us? And if you keep using his age as an excuse, remember there are younger defenders who are doing far better

Not really judging with the Bale incident but at one stage during that incident, I was applauding him for pushing Bale out, until I saw Bale in front again shocked, it wasn't even a dribble, just pace. Now tell me, if any of the defenders you mentioned were in that exact position, wouldn't Bale have been stretched out. Hell Mascherano would have cleared Bale, and even walk out of the pitch knowing fully well he deserves a red card.
Mention the younger defenders and let's compare game time to judge. You are not being fair to be frank with you. Laporte, Varane, Marquinhos et al play regularly. If not for Varane's injury, that was why he went down on the pecking order. But before then he already had enough game time on his belt. Marquinhos played a full season at Roma and went to PSG and was playing until injury struck him. Laporte plays at Bilbao week-in-week-out, how do you expect that these people won't be more experienced?

As deadly and as good a striker Suárez his, they are still fixing matches for his sake. Why? Because aside the fact that they train week-in-week-out, there is nothing as being on the field of play. That is the real deal, and that is why Barca are even happy that he would join Uruguay in their next friendlies.

My point? All footballers need game time to prove themselves. Bartra has not been given much, but for the times he has had, he has been great thus far. He may not be as great as would have expected, but the other things can be learnt with playing regularly.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
usbcable:
Puyol against Dimaria
what a wonder split in the 18yard box grin
The Puyol that is being acclaimed as one of the best defenders in football, only God knows what he saw against Ronaldo de Lima. If anyone did evil against Puyol, it's de Lima. I have watched series of videos that he humiliated Puyol, the same Puyol that everyone is singing his praise now. Abegi!

Do I talk about Ramos? Today he is one of the best defenders no doubt about that. Do I get the chance to outline all the humiliations he suffered from Ronaldinho and even Messi? Ronaldinho killed and buried Ramos alongside Helguera then. So what are we saying? Infact, if you ask me, at this rate, Bartra would beat the aforementioned defenders.

Make we leave matter for matthias abeg.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
dmcdad:
The Puyol that is being acclaimed as one of the best defenders in football, only God knows what he saw against Ronaldo de Lima. If anyone did evil against Puyol, it's de Lima. I have watched series of videos that he humiliated Puyol, the same Puyol that everyone is singing his praise now. Abegi!
Do I talk about Ramos? Today he is one of the best defenders no doubt about that. Do I get the chance to outline all the humiliations he suffered from Ronaldinho and even Messi? Ronaldinho killed and buried Ramos alongside Helguera then. So what are we saying? Infact, if you ask me, at this rate, Bartra would beat the aforementioned defenders.
Make we leave matter for matthias abeg.

okay accepted. all I know sha is in Olamide's voice
First of all Go down low
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
usbcable:

okay accepted. all I know sha is in Olamide's voice
First of all Go down low
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
usbcable:

Walahi

you no wella. grin
this is abso-effing-lutely wicked of you.

my colleagues are just wondering whats making laff like crazy here.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

That drimble send Puyol into retirement

Bros, na work wey you send me ah do nah. . . grin cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
dmcdad:
Mention the younger defenders and let's compare game time to judge. You are not being fair to be frank with you. Laporte, Varane, Marquinhos et al play regularly. If not for Varane's injury, that was why he went down on the pecking order. But before then he already had enough game time on his belt. Marquinhos played a full season at Roma and went to PSG and was playing until injury struck him. Laporte plays at Bilbao week-in-week-out, how do you expect that these peoole won't be more experienced?

As deadly and as good a striker Suárez his, they are still fixing match for his sake. Why? Because aside the fact that they train week-in-week-out, there is nothing as being on the field of play. That is the real deal, and that is why Barca are even happy that he would join Uruguay in their next friendlies.

My point? All footballers need game time to prove themselves. Bartra has not been given much, but for the times he has had, he has been great thus far. He may not be as great as would have expected, but the other things can be learnt with playing regularly.
You are good bro!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
sebod:
You are good bro!
Thank you sir.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2014
Former Germany star Franz
Beckenbauer says Netherlands
legend Johan Cruyff would be
worth billions if sold today.
The famous sweeper, who won
five Bundesliga titles, three
European Cups, one World Cup
and one European Championship during his illustrious
playing career, says Cruyff would have been worth
significantly more than modern-day players like Gareth
Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo.
"When players like Bale and Ronaldo are worth around
€100 million, Johan would go in the billions!", the 69-
year-old was quoted as saying by Bild.

The former West Germany star also says Barcelona are
a bigger club than Bayern Munich, where he spent 13
years as a player.
"Barca is a leader in the world, even in terms of
tradition," said Beckenbauer.

"There was already legendary [Barcelona] teams in the
30s and 40s. In Bavaria it was not until 1965 that the
Bundesliga got it right."
The former defender also went on to talk about
Bayern's current team, led by Barcelona coaching
legend Pep Guardiola, and said the German giants are
not in danger of signing too many Spanish players.
"Not at all," he continued. "Spain has for years
dominated world football. To get these players I see as
appreciation for all the Bundesliga. "
He also touched on the Bavarian club's evolution in
philosophy since Guardiola's arrival.
"There must be a healthy mix [of philosophies]... Tiki-
Taka is only possible with [Barcelona players Lionel]
Messi, [Andres] Iniesta and Xavi.
"[Bayern stars Franck] Ribery and [Arjen] Robben live
on their solo runs. This is a different kind of football,"
he added.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
After the successful debut in the UEFA Champions League last Wednesday, Barcelona's focus is once again in La Liga, as the Blaugrana have three challenging opponents in seven days. The first one is Levante. It should be an easy contest, but playing away from home in the Ciutat de Valéncia Stadium might make the match a lot more difficult than expected.

Luis Enrique will once again make changes to his squad, using his philosophy of rotating the roster as much as possible to get the best out of everybody.

So what about playing Lucho and trying to guess which lineup the boss will choose? Use the comment section below to give us your take on the 18 players the coach should select, providing your opinion on the starting lineup and the bench guys. Don't forget to state why do you want each player!

My Lineup

I would say that Lucho will play basically the same team from last week, against Athletic Bilbao. Most of the guys are rested and ready to go. What about Lionel Messi? He's played all 360 minutes so far, so it would be interesting to see if he still cracks the starting XI or if Enrique gives him a spot on the bench.

Anyways, this is my squad:

Starting XI (4-3-3): Bravo; Montoya, Piqué, Mathieu, Alba; Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta; Rafinha, Munir, Pedro.

Bench: Stegen, Alves, Mascherano, Adriano, Xavi, Messi, Neymar.

Now let me see what is your lineup!

http://www.barcablaugranes.com/2014/9/20/6573555/barcelona-vs-levante-predict-the-lineup

My line up
GK Bravo – No reason to drop him, he’s been pretty comfortable in his 3 games.
RB Montoya – Alves started the last game, don’t see douglas starting his first game away from home.
CB Mathieu – He’s our best defender RIGHT now, despite having a couple shaky clearances, and he rested during the week.
CB Bartra – Deserves some more game time. I wouldn’t be shocked if Pique started ahead of him.
LB Alba – Again, rested during the week and should start.
CDM Busquets – This was a toss up between BUSI and Masche, they both rested during the week.
RCM Rakitic – Was missed against APOEL, would be very surprised if he is left out again.
LCM Iniesta – Rested, despite coming on against APOEL. I would prefer Rafinha getting a start, but I don’t see that happening.
RF Munir – He’s been very impressive, just needs to be more composed in front of goal
CF Messi – Don’t think he will rest for this game, maybe he gets subbed if the scoreline is comfortable late on
LF Neymar – Came on against Bilbao and saved the day, had a good game against APOEL, his fitness is getting better, I expect him to start this game

Bench: ter Stegen, Douglas, Pique, Masche, Xavi, Rafinha ,Sandro
Sandro for Messi to give him a needed rest
Douglas for Montoya to test him out (if the game is already won)
Rafinha for Iniesta/Rakitic

"He could follow you into a revolving door and he’d still come out first." ~Ray Hudson on Lionel Messi
"A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep" Messi

by Uncharted_Almo on Sep 20, 2014 | 5:39 AM reply

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Okay, guys...

`Gerard Piqué’s goal in the Champions League against APOEL was the Catalan centre-back’s ninth in the elite European club competition, and his seventh with Barça (he also has two with Manchester United). Although that figure hardly seems to be anything close to record-breaking, it is in fact the third highest number of goals scored by a defender in UEFA Champions League history. The centre-back only trails Roberto Carlos and Christian Panucci, who were both attacking full-backs, and is therefore the highest scoring centre-back in the history of the competition! shocked PIQUE IS ALREADY A LEGEND. Way to go, Geri.

I still remember that goal against Inter Milan.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Did u just see what Madrid did? Or is it just
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
honeric01: After the successful debut in the UEFA Champions League last Wednesday, Barcelona's focus is once again in La Liga, as the Blaugrana have three challenging opponents in seven days. The first one is Levante. It should be an easy contest, but playing away from home in the Ciutat de Valéncia Stadium might make the match a lot more difficult than expected.

Luis Enrique will once again make changes to his squad, using his philosophy of rotating the roster as much as possible to get the best out of everybody.

So what about playing Lucho and trying to guess which lineup the boss will choose? Use the comment section below to give us your take on the 18 players the coach should select, providing your opinion on the starting lineup and the bench guys. Don't forget to state why do you want each player!

My Lineup

I would say that Lucho will play basically the same team from last week, against Athletic Bilbao. Most of the guys are rested and ready to go. What about Lionel Messi? He's played all 360 minutes so far, so it would be interesting to see if he still cracks the starting XI or if Enrique gives him a spot on the bench.

Anyways, this is my squad:

Starting XI (4-3-3): Bravo; Montoya, Piqué, Mathieu, Alba; Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta; Rafinha, Munir, Pedro.

Bench: Stegen, Alves, Mascherano, Adriano, Xavi, Messi, Neymar.

Now let me see what is your lineup!

http://www.barcablaugranes.com/2014/9/20/6573555/barcelona-vs-levante-predict-the-lineup

My line up
GK Bravo – No reason to drop him, he’s been pretty comfortable in his 3 games.
RB Montoya – Alves started the last game, don’t see douglas starting his first game away from home.
CB Mathieu – He’s our best defender RIGHT now, despite having a couple shaky clearances, and he rested during the week.
CB Bartra – Deserves some more game time. I wouldn’t be shocked if Pique started ahead of him.
LB Alba – Again, rested during the week and should start.
CDM Busquets – This was a toss up between BUSI and Masche, they both rested during the week.
RCM Rakitic – Was missed against APOEL, would be very surprised if he is left out again.
LCM Iniesta – Rested, despite coming on against APOEL. I would prefer Rafinha getting a start, but I don’t see that happening.
RF Munir – He’s been very impressive, just needs to be more composed in front of goal
CF Messi – Don’t think he will rest for this game, maybe he gets subbed if the scoreline is comfortable late on
LF Neymar – Came on against Bilbao and saved the day, had a good game against APOEL, his fitness is getting better, I expect him to start this game

Bench: ter Stegen, Douglas, Pique, Masche, Xavi, Rafinha ,Sandro
Sandro for Messi to give him a needed rest
Douglas for Montoya to test him out (if the game is already won)
Rafinha for Iniesta/Rakitic

"He could follow you into a revolving door and he’d still come out first." ~Ray Hudson on Lionel Messi
"A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep" Messi

by Uncharted_Almo on Sep 20, 2014 | 5:39 AM reply
that'sthe prolem we have. Infact from day one. You are playing away to levante and you opt to leave your best players on the bench! You want to mess with levante right, or are you unhappy with the 6 point lead over madrid? Abeg make we stop this kind of arrogance. 2 years ago we wereindomitable and out of this world but today nobody even reckons with us. We should use sense to elect the kinds of games we rest players, maybe a barca versus eiber at home or a barca versus valladolid at home but definitely not levante away! Having said this, my lineup- alvez, alba, pique, mathieus, iniesta, busquets, rakitic, messi, neymar and munir. Madrid just collected 3 points and plus 6. We must collect ours!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
ddippset: that'sthe prolem we have. Infact from day one. You are playing away to levante and you opt to leave your best players on the bench! You want to mess with levante right, or are you unhappy with the 6 point lead over madrid? Abeg make we stop this kind of arrogance. 2 years ago we wereindomitable and out of this world but today nobody even reckons with us. We should use sense to elect the kinds of games we rest players, maybe a barca versus eiber at home or a barca versus valladolid at home but definitely not levante away! Having said this, my lineup- alvez, alba, pique, mathieus, iniesta, busquets, rakitic, messi, neymar and munir. Madrid just collected 3 points and plus 6. We must collect ours!
Supported.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
ddippset: that'sthe prolem we have. Infact from day one. You are playing away to levante and you opt to leave your best players on the bench! You want to mess with levante right, or are you unhappy with the 6 point lead over madrid? Abeg make we stop this kind of arrogance. 2 years ago we wereindomitable and out of this world but today nobody even reckons with us. We should use sense to elect the kinds of games we rest players, maybe a barca versus eiber at home or a barca versus valladolid at home but definitely not levante away! Having said this, my lineup- alvez, alba, pique, mathieus, iniesta, busquets, rakitic, messi, neymar and munir. Madrid just collected 3 points and plus 6. We must collect ours!

You left out your goal keeper cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
madrid 8! issoriat!
if we should not score more than 5goals tomorrow enn undecided then I'll start having doubts about Enrique

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kfykdot(f): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
MADRID CL 5-2,MADRID LG 8-2.
BARCA CL. 1-0 ,BARCA LG ?
CR7 +6goals
MESSI +2goals HMmmmmmmmmm
LUIS had better wake up αϞ∂ stop D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ rotation else it might cost HIM αϞ∂ on other hand MESSI had better step up his game else it will cost him aswell 4get wC if he Doesn't score CR7 will over shadow him again.But I'm patiently waiting 4 SUAREZ mayb things would change but definitely 4 SUAREZ.MESSI should Wise up cos 4 m̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ assists won't give him WORLD best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2014

Lmao grin Now maybe someone will get what I mean when I say Bartra is average. Let us keep using the likes of Bartra, Roberto and Montoya maybe we won't turn into the next Arsenal. When Madrid that supposedly have problems are beating teams by 5 and 8 goals using their expensive buys, we still see people that want messi and iniesta on the bench and bartra and Montoya starting against levante.

Thank goodness it's on nairaland such line ups are being made sha, not in catalunya
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
kfykdot: MADRID CL 5-2,MADRID LG 8-2.
BARCA CL. 1-0 ,BARCA LG ?
CR7 +6goals
MESSI +2goals HMmmmmmmmmm
LUIS had better wake up αϞ∂ stop D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ rotation else it might cost HIM αϞ∂ on other hand MESSI had better step up his game else it will cost him aswell 4get wC if he Doesn't score CR7 will over shadow him again.But I'm patiently waiting 4 SUAREZ mayb things would change but definitely 4 SUAREZ.MESSI should Wise up cos 4 m̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ assists won't give him WORLD best.

Honestly I can't wait for Suarez's return. Munir should take a breather and learn more from the goal machines.

No time for shere shere oh

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
barackohandso:

Lmao grin Now maybe someone will get what I mean when I say Bartra is average. Let us keep using the likes of Bartra, Roberto and Montoya maybe we won't turn into the next Arsenal. When Madrid that supposedly have problems are beating teams by 5 and 8 goals using their expensive buys, we still see people that want messi and iniesta on the bench and bartra and Montoya starting against levante.

Thank goodness it's on nairaland such line ups are being made sha, not in catalunya
And is Piqué any better? Smh...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
dmcdad:
And is Piqué any better? Smh...

Did I way he was?
Forget pique, we now have mathieu, vermaelen and Mascherano is still there
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Johnnny(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Deportivo la coruna should just go back to the segunda.

They made Real Madrid look good today. The funny thing is that against Barca they will pack the bus and make the game boring and difficult for us. If we manage to win by 1 or 2 goals, they will say Real Madrid is better than us. Mtchewwww!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Johnnny: Deportivo la coruna should just go back to the segunda.

They made Real Madrid look good today. The funny thing is that against Barca they will pack the bus and make the game boring and difficult for us. If we manage to win by 1 or 2 goals, they will say Real Madrid is better than us. Mtchewwww!

Like seriously, those guys were shhit! The goalkeeper deserves to be shot for the cheeky goals he conceded.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
Why do we have a match on Wednesday against Malaga? I thought Liga matches are only on weekends??

In other news, Atletico drop points against Celta
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
barackohandso:

Did I way he was?
Forget pique, we now have mathieu, vermaelen and Mascherano is still there
But you have never said anything against him since making your complaints. At least it was clear that Bartra was far better than him last season, and if Bartra would receive this much scolding, then Piqué should be getting double.

But you never mention Shakira all these while. So, if you ate gonna continue with this mission of yours (bashing Bartra), try to include Piqué also cause at all at all, him (Bartra) get person wey him better pass. And remember! We are talking about present form and not the days of yore (lol) when Piqué played alongside Puyi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.