Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4591134 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:01am On Sep 19, 2014
barackohandso:

Which good performance? Or is not the same bartra? Oh lord grin puyol's absence have really made barca ridiculed oh, that people now see the likes of Bartra as a good defender. If Enrique uses Bartra consistently this season, I can assure you he'll spend only 1 season just like Tata

Bartra ko, Cartra ni angry
So he was tyhe reason we wen t trphyless last season? That may be unfair on the lad because the whole squad was really the reason and not a singling a player out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:30am On Sep 19, 2014
dmcdad:
Lol....

You sef see am so... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 6:45am On Sep 19, 2014
It seems alot of people here forget things so easily or is it that some of us just type anything based on our mood?

So Bartra is suddenly bad and should be offloaded?

Who among our defenders last season was better than Bartra?

On this same board, people commended Bartra more than any other defender, all of a sudden, he should be offloaded.

Too many unstable thoughts only on this thread. SMH

Before you use Bale's incidence to ridicule the young chap, do not forget that every good defender out there have once or twice been disgraced by attackers.

Matt Hummels against Messi
Kompany against Di Maria
David Luiz against Muller e.t.c
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2014
honeric01: I want one tough club and 2 rookie clubs in our group.

The 2 rookie clubs should be used to give Munir, Roberto, Bartra, Bravo/Ter Stegen, Rakitic and the likes the UCL experience they need. tongue

Our Last game (selection) actually went as I wanted, the coach used some of our young boys for a CL game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:49am On Sep 19, 2014
Fans dey vex oh... grin tongue grin --- On top another person matter... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:00am On Sep 19, 2014
honeric01: It seems alot of people here forget things so easily or is it that some of us just type anything based on our mood?

On this same board, people commended Bartra more than any other defender, all of a sudden, he should be offloaded.

Before you use Bale's incidence to ridicule the young chap, do not forget that every good defender out there have once or twice been disgraced by attackers.

Kompany against Di Maria
Not to mention that Sergio Ramos was completely outclassed by Robben in the World Cup. Now if Ramos could be run over by Robben, imagine the speed-demon 'Bale'?

Really, to be frank, it's not fair on Bartra. I didn't see what he did wrong last season. Or is it just me. In matches that he had the duty of marking certain players out, he did it excellently. Like what he did to Giorgios Samaras.

Na wa sha...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:19am On Sep 19, 2014
honeric01: It seems alot of people here forget things so easily or is it that some of us just type anything based on our mood?

Kompany against Di Maria
As in seriously I am surprised bro! Someone said he was the reason we went trophyless last season. So what do we say about Pinto who could barely save a goal or Busquets who was a real shadow of himself or Alves who obviously left his natural position only to expose Batra against Bale. The almighty Puyil couldn't have stopped Bale either but wouldn't have allowed him back to the pitch(that's experience). He may not be the next Puyol but definitely not as bad as some cules are now painting him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2014
dmcdad:
Not to mention that Sergio Ramos was completely outclassed by Robben in the World Cup. Now if Ramos could be run over by Robben, imagine the speed-demon 'Bale'?

Really, to be frank, it's not fair on Bartra. I didn't see what he did wrong last season. Or is it just me. In matches that he had the duty of marking certain players out, he did it excellently. Like what he did to Giorgios Samaras.

Na wa sha...
Not only you bro! I still continue to wonder what he did wrong to merit the bashing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2014
sebod:
As in seriously I am surprised bro! Someone said he was the reason we went trophyless last season. So what do we say about Pinto who could barely save a goal or Busquets who was a real shadow of himself or Alves who obviously left his natural position only to expose Batra against Bale. The almighty Puyil couldn't have stopped Bale either but wouldn't have allowed him back to the pitch(that's experience). He may not be the next Puyol but definitely not as bad as some cules are now painting him.

I just tire o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2014
dmcdad:

Na wa sha...

It's pathetic, see as they all took turn on the chap including coded01 of all people like say the guy spoil that nairabet ticket lol, may gid of football forgive them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2014
honeric01:

It's pathetic, see as they all took turn on the chap including coded01 of all people like say the guy spoil that nairabet ticket lol, may gid of football forgive them.

Ok honorables, abeg oh! Make una forgive me... grin

The guy good! wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1910089/wenger-desperate-sign-joseph-yobo

Wenger bids for Yobo & Lugano... shocked grin

Not a joke... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2014
One of the main reasons why most Cules were angry with Tata was because he waa starting Pique over Bartra! and now some people are now here insulting him! barackohandso is even bringing up the Match against Bayern! If I can remember clearly, that was his 1st start for barcelona! did you expect him to do magic?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2014
homesteady: One of the main reasons why most Cules were angry with Tata was because he waa starting Pique over Bartra! and now some people are now here insulting him! barackohandso is even bringing up the Match against Bayern! If I can remember clearly, that was his 1st start for barcelona! did you expect him to do magic?
I wonder ooooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2014
Don't misquote me cules. I'm not blaming our trophyless season exclusively on Bartra, the guy just doesn't come across to me as a world class defender, and for a club like ours, we deserve better. He's 23 for heavens sake, pique may not be the same as before but at 23, he was the world's best defender, winning trophies and making history. The board share my thoughts though, cos if Bartra were half as good as you guys are claiming, why did they buy not 1 but 2 central defenders?

Anyways let him prove me wrong with beastly performances against the big guns (not Celtic, apoel et al) and i'll eat my words
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2014
coded01:

Ok honorables, abeg oh! Make una forgive me... grin

The guy good! wink

Lol grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2014
dmcdad:

Na wa sha...

I think i'll re-watch his matches again. Maybe I've been seeing a different Bartra
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2014

Kompany against Di Maria

Lol

All defenders you mentioned here have all had their moments, top ones at that. What is Bartra's greatest moment for us? And if you keep using his age as an excuse, remember there are younger defenders who are doing far better

Not really judging with the Bale incident but at one stage during that incident, I was applauding him for pushing Bale out, until I saw Bale in front again shocked, it wasn't even a dribble, just pace. Now tell me, if any of the defenders you mentioned were in that exact position, wouldn't Bale have been stretched out. Hell Mascherano would have cleared Bale, and even walk out of the pitch knowing fully well he deserves a red card.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2014
barackohandso:

Lol

All defenders you mentioned here have all had their moments, top ones at that. What is Bartra's greatest moment for us? And if you keep using his age as an excuse, remember there are younger defenders who are doing far better

Not really judging with the Bale incident but at one stage during that incident, I was applauding him for pushing Bale out, until I saw Bale in front again shocked, it wasn't even a dribble, just pace. Now tell me, if any of the defenders you mentioned were in that exact position, wouldn't Bale have been stretched out. Hell Mascherano would have cleared Bale, and even walk out of the pitch knowing fully well he deserves a red card.

You keep saying Bartra should do better at 23 because pique was better at 23 forgetting the fact that pique has Puyol to nurture him. pique had an on the job training, so bro pls tell me, who is nurturing Bartra? pique or Mascherano? abeg who?

No need sweating, you want to see Bartra's greatest moment? check when he scored goals that won us matches, also check when his tackles helped us avoid defeats, you can type Bartra into YouTube to get what you seek.

enough said.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Guys guys no need for argument. Defenders have good and bad times. There is only one group of defenders that has not been humiliated by superb attackers and that group does not exist. In terms of abilty bartra is out 4th coice centre back! Don't get me wrong I mean in terms of ability not present form. Pique 1st, mathieus 2nd, and vermalen 3rd. But at bartra's rate of development, he will be world class and beat them all by 26 years old.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
ddippset: Guys guys no need for argument. Defenders have good and bad times. There is only one group of defenders that has not been humiliated by superb attackers and that group does not exist. In terms of abilty bartra is out 4th coice centre back! Don't get me wrong I mean in terms of ability not present form. Pique 1st, mathieus 2nd, and vermalen 3rd. But at bartra's rate of development, he will be world class and beat them all by 26 years old.

Honestly, I hope you don't come to say the same in the next 3 seasons cos I've heard it before. Maybe it'll be by 28 he'll improve by then
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
There criticisms I read here of Bsrtra is unfair, I must say. Not fair!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
`Bartra ko, Martha ni. It's good to have good defenders o.
Let's loan him to Sevilla or FC Porto jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Austeenx: `Bartra ko, Martha ni. It's good to have good defenders o.
Let's loan him to Sevilla or FC Porto jare.

No bid for him na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kompany against Di Maria
Puyol against Dimaria
what a wonder split in the 18yard box grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
barackohandso: What is Bartra's greatest moment for us?
The fickle mind of a fan ehn? You apparently forgot Bartra scored the equalizer in the same match (with a header even beating Sergio Ramos)?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
usbcable:
Puyol against Dimaria
what a wonder split in the 18yard box grin

A40 or anyone to please assist with a picture here wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
logica: The fickle mind of a fan ehn? You apparently forgot Bartra scored the equalizer in the same match (with a header even beating Sergio Ramos)?

grin so much for shooting yourself in the leg?

Of what use was his goal now? we lost the match due to his silly error.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
usbcable: A40 or anyone to please assist with a picture here wink

[img]http://usatthebiglead.files./2013/02/dimaria-ankles-2-26-13.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
usbcable: A40 or anyone to please assist with a picture here wink

Shey e don do? grin cheesy grin

hehehehehehehe in slow mo. . . .

[img]http://el-clasico.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/di-maria-puyol.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
nitlad:

Shey e don do? grin cheesy grin

hehehehehehehe in slow mo. . . .

[img]http://el-clasico.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/di-maria-puyol.gif[/img]

No worry. He sha don dey play for EPL now. Na your defender remain wey go chop am

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.