Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,079 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4808475 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (6322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2014
It's a shame that we couldn't pass our first big exam of the season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Johnnny(m): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2014
On this Busquet issue; I believe we have a competition for his DM position in Sergi Samper.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2014
nitlad: First decent opposition and the wänking separatists got torn apart. And that's without Zlatan. What happens when the big boys storm the yard, annihilation? grin

and the 1st decent opposition Chelsea got, mourinho went back to his parking the bus tatics and couldn't even win 10 men! the worst part of every thing is that a 36 year old Lampard scored the equaliser!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
Johnnny: On this Busquet issue; I believe we have a competition for his DM position in Sergi Samper.
Samper would be a worthy successor when the time comes but a competition? Nah! Far from it. Trust me when I say he ain't ready for competition against Busi. I have known him for quite some time and I have been following him for the past 3 seasons, but then to say he would compete against Busi would be an overstatement.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
dmcdad:
We need a more cruel word to describe Cavani. Truth be told, if Ibra were to play that match, Lord have mercy!
At least 6-2 wouldve been the scoreline, I can still rate iniesta 5/10 in the first half
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
I don't see how the inept coach does not take the blame for yesterday's fiasco. Luis Enrique was tactically outclassed and he would suffer similar fate when he faces other equally tactically adept managers like Laurent Blanc. For example, if Cesc and Mourinho get this Barca in the KO stages they would have y'all for breakfast.

I can see the complaints again about Iniesta and how he would not score goals to save dear life. I can see how Dani Alves is being blamed for putting crosses in for 5'6 and 5'8 Messi and Neymar to head and score in the presence of 6'2 David Luiz and co. Very funny thing I tell you.

Tata Martino faired better. That's a rude reminder. I will come in every now and then to laugh at the Messiah Lucho. I remember being confronted by the powers that be on this thread when I expressed my dislike for this wannabe Pep.

I will still call him out for his mistakes including letting Cesc go because he didn't man a midfield well playing as a false 9 even as I must praise him for making the greatest player ever- Messi, to recover his enthusiasm for the game.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
i dont see why my guys are complaining. the problem with you guys is that you still underrate psg very much. these guys are the french champions and one of the richest clubs in the world. agreed they missed ibra, thiago silva and lavezzi but they still had a squad better than 17 or 18 la liga teams. havent we lost to granada before and drawn with malaga? psg is now in the class of the big boys like chelsea, athletico, real madrid, bayern, etc. the earlier we stopped underrating them the better. if that result was away to chelsea or away to bayern am sure no one would complain. sometime ago we lost away to arsenal, lost away to ac milan and still got back with a bang. the season has been ok. i just dont understand why the coach keeps using short mascherano as a CB(when he is a beast at DM), and why we did not replace alvez when we had over 2 months to do that (cuadrado). dani still has the brain and the skill but the boy(man) is tired. he can easily overlap all the way to the opponent's box and when it's time to cross the ball he balloons it out of tiredness and even to return back to his defensive duty he would need money for transport. the role he needs to be playing now is he kind xavi plays nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
at least for once you guys are not talkingbabout someone we all know too well.

omo ale ni PSG faa.
lols
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
ehen I forgot to say this - Enrique should never dream of playing 3 defenders! anytime such idea comes into his head, he should make sure he drinks a cup of very hot tea in 3 seconds, so that he'll not think of it again! grin

for early part of 1st half, a defence was a comic relief, and when Alves was removed, and we started using 3 defenders, the comedy even increased! We are lucky that it was cavani! hmm!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
usbcable: at least for once you guys are not talkingbabout someone we all know too well.

omo ale ni PSG faa.
lols
grin
who?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
homesteady: ehen I forgot to say this - Enrique should never dream of playing 3 defenders! anytime such idea comes into his head, he should make sure he drinks a cup of very hot tea in 3 seconds, so that he'll not think of it again! grin

for early part of 1st half, a defence was a comic relief, and when Alves was removed, and we started using 3 defenders, the comedy even increased! We are lucky that it was cavani! hmm!
Thank God say Ibra no play. Shame for no gree us post for like a weekcheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
dmcdad:
True.

Facto! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
dmcdad:
Till further notice? Hehehehehehehe... That one na indefinite suspension oooooocheesy

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
homesteady: ehen I forgot to say this - Enrique should never dream of playing 3 defenders! anytime such idea comes into his head, he should make sure he drinks a cup of very hot tea in 3 seconds, so that he'll not think of it again! grin

i dont like to blame the defence that much. what do you expect when everybody don rush forward? lol, barca would never change! fullbacks are upfront, midfileders are up front. the defenders are not spirits you know. against a good counter attacking team like madrid and psg last night, the defence will suffer. even if you bring ehm,(who are the best defenders in the world again?) benatia, thiago silva, kompany, playing with that barca system, lol, they will be embarassed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Alves: "This will be my last season at Barcelona. Next year I move to England. I'm going to play where football was born." [o globo]

Is this true? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
ddippset: i dont like to blame the defence that much. what do you expect when everybody don rush forward? lol, barca would never change! fullbacks are upfront, midfileders are up front. the defenders are not spirits you know. against a good counter attacking team like madrid and psg last night, the defence will suffer. even if you bring ehm,(who are the best defenders in the world again?) benatia, thiago silva, kompany, playing with that barca system, lol, they will be embarassed.
Fact! I have said this times without number. Bring the likes of Thiago Silva and co to play the defensive highline, and see how they would fare. The difference wouldn't be much I can bet it. How do you hope they cope with everyone forward(including full backs) and just 2 or 3 defenders(CBs) in a counter-attacking situation? They ain't spirits we should know that. Besides, it was also obvious with the way Madrid exploited Bayern.

If not for Mourinho's defensive tactics, where he committed everyone to play at the back, this same thing would have happened to Man City. Chelsea had some threatening counter-attacking situations where Man City showed lots of vulnerabilities but Chelsea had little players to capitalise on them.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
bykebyke: Alves: "This will be my last season at Barcelona. Next year I move to England. I'm going to play where football was born." [o globo]

Is this true? undecided
Don't know how true it is... If him like make him go play for where them kill football. We no want am again. Period!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
`THat means Pep Guardiola is tactically inept.
Infact, we should sack Enrique and go hire Blanc because he's tactically sound and adept.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Eruditor: I don't see how the inept coach does not take the blame for yesterday's fiasco. Luis Enrique was tactically outclassed and he would suffer similar fate when he faces other equally tactically adept managers like Laurent Blanc. For example, if Cesc and Mourinho get this Barca in the KO stages they would have y'all for breakfast.

I can see the complaints again about Iniesta and how he would not score goals to save dear life. I can see how Dani Alves is being blamed for putting crosses in for 5'6 and 5'8 Messi and Neymar to head and score in the presence of 6'2 David Luiz and co. Very funny thing I tell you.

Tata Martino faired better. That's a rude reminder. I will come in every now and then to laugh at the Messiah Lucho. I remember being confronted by the powers that be on this thread when I expressed my dislike for this wannabe Pep.

I will still call him out for his mistakes including letting Cesc go because he didn't man a midfield well playing as a false 9 even as I must praise him for making the greatest player ever- Messi, to recover his enthusiasm for the game.

I share your sentiments bro. I'm with you here.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
ddippset: i dont like to blame the defence that much. what do you expect when everybody don rush forward? lol, barca would never change! fullbacks are upfront, midfileders are up front. the defenders are not spirits you know. against a good counter attacking team like madrid and psg last night, the defence will suffer. even if you bring ehm,(who are the best defenders in the world again?) benatia, thiago silva, kompany, playing with that barca system, lol, they will be embarassed.

That got me... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Eruditor: I don't see how the inept coach does
not take the blame for yesterday's fiasco. Luis
Enrique was tactically outclassed and he would
suffer similar fate when he faces other equally
tactically adept managers like Laurent Blanc. For
example, if Cesc and Mourinho get this Barca in
the KO stages they would have y'all for
breakfast.

I can see the complaints again about Iniesta and
how he would not score goals to save dear life. I
can see how Dani Alves is being blamed for
putting crosses in for 5'6 and 5'8 Messi and
Neymar to head and score in the presence of 6'2
David Luiz and co. Very funny thing I tell you.

Tata Martino faired better. That's a rude
reminder. I will come in every now and then to
laugh at the Messiah Lucho. I remember being
confronted by the powers that be on this thread
when I expressed my dislike for this wannabe
Pep.

I will still call him out for his mistakes including
letting Cesc go because he didn't man a midfield
well playing as a false 9 even as I must praise
him for making the greatest player ever- Messi,
to recover his enthusiasm for the game.

Lol
All these cos we lost one group stage match?
Wonder what will happen when we lose two

Now someone is questioning Cesc's departure? Really?

Honestly I think this clean sheet thingy we had going is overrated
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Cr7 misses a penalty,then scores the 2nd penalty to cover up the 1st penalty he missed..SMH!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
bykebyke: Cr7 misses a penalty,then scores the 2nd penalty to cover up the 1st penalty he missed..SMH!!
Ur point is? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
liveLongNprospa:
Ur point is? undecided
No point. Happy now?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
CR7 with his penalties as usual!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
bykebyke: Cr7 misses a penalty,then scores the 2nd penalty to cover up the 1st penalty he missed..SMH!!
sebod: CR7 with his penalties as usual!
@ ddippset
this quote just answered your question.
truth is Barcelona fans cant live 24 hours without thinking about him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
dmcdad:
No point. Happy now?
;Dyes!!!!! #hala MADRID!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
usbcable:

@ ddippset
So true undecided grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
liveLongNprospa:
;Dyes!!!!! #hala MADRID!!!
You mean... #Haha Madrid!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
usbcable:

@ ddippset
Like you Franco boys can talk about football for a minute without including Messi.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
dmcdad:
You mean... #Haha Madrid!
Nope..ehya so u hv eye issues...no need to correct u undecided..it is well my broda cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
liveLongNprospa:
Nope..ehya so u hv eye issues...no need to correct u undecided..it is well my broda cry
Well... It's okay to console oneself. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (6322) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.