Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4807263 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (6318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
dmcdad:
Like you Franco boys can talk about football for a minute without including Messi.

You see thats where we differ.

Go to the Galactico thread.
talk is always about RM or RM players or RM related items.

Unlike Barcelona fans like you guys on NL

If at all mention is made of la midget it will often be a reply to a comment about Cris.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
liveLongNprospa:
Ur point is? undecided
Your boy can't do without Penalties!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
bykebyke:
Your boy can't do without Penalties!!
break your head against the wall then.
Cr7 da best. Haterz will never rest.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
usbcable:
Yeah yeah yeah,

Philfearon,I've just gone through your thread about seasonal movies that were cancelled,and you were criticizing how they let a series like How I Met Your Mother continue

What's up with that?undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
usbcable:
You see thats where we differ.
Go to the Galactico thread.
talk is always about RM or RM players or RM related items.
Unlike Barcelona fans like you guys on NL
If at all mention is made of la midget it will often be a reply to a comment about Cris.

that boring thread? how many times do you people even talk about your madrid on the thread sef? once in a while! You guys prefer coming to our thread to talk about Messi!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
I was watching A. Madrid vs Juve! very funny match! nobody wanted to be intimidated! fouls flying every where! but I happy they won!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
usbcable:
bros abeg one day ehn, just get a recorder and record yourself say 'cr7 da best', 'cr7 da best' 'cr7 da best'. just say it 6 times with full concentration and meditation. maybe, just maybe then you will realise how ridiculous that sounds!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
homesteady:

that boring thread? how many times do you people even talk about your madrid on the thread sef? once in a while! You guys prefer coming to our thread to talk about Messi!
Hmmmmmm I once visited the thread and couldn't imagine how boring it was and got back to our thread only to see them here and there. That made me believe they can't live without talking about FCB or Messi!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
homesteady:

I had to unfollow that thread because no one was posting on the thread. Very boring. Once on a while cable and/nomski blah blah blah would post one thing and that's the end. Most of them ain't even fans of the club. They (most of em and not all) are just fans of certain players in the club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
I've just found out that Juve conceded a goal todaygrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
homesteady:

saying thesame thing day in day out doesn't translate to being interesting.
its called activity forming.
ask yourselves if its a new day a new topic for discussion other than complaining about Alves or Neymar or talking of insignificant things all in the name of keeping a thread interesting.
keep it up bro. its good for Seun viz online traffic

PS
no hard feelings here if you get my drift.

Ma Salam.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
dmcdad:
I had to unfollow that thread because no one was posting on the thread. Very boring. Once on a while cable and/nomski blah blah blah would post one thing and that's the end. Most of them ain't even fans of the club. They (most of em and not all) are just fans of certain players in the club.

truth is if nothing worth talking about doesnt come up wetin you go say.
I view comments more often than you think but sparsely talk.
its a known fact that its same boring info for most part of the sports world.

what i see happeb is folks droooling over the piss and shyte of football player's as if nothing else matters.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
usbcable:
saying thesame thing day in day out doesn't translate to being interesting.
its called activity forming.
ask yourselves if its a new day a new topic for discussion other than complaining about Alves or Neymar or talking of insignificant things all in the name of keeping a thread interesting.
keep it up bro. its good for Seun viz online traffic

PS
no hard feelings here if you get my drift.

Ma Salam.
Just admit cable, madrid thread is as boring as watching a sleeping man!
Okay let me pity your thread and give you guys what to discuss there -
among all the top clubs in Europe, madrid has the worst defence, what should be done before Neymar, Suarez and Messi come and wreck havoc in Santiago bernabeau

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
homesteady:
among all the top clubs in Europe, madrid has the worst defence, what should be done before Neymar, Suarez and Messi come and wreck havoc in Santiago bernabeau
WICKED!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
dmcdad:

exactly! Most of them are fans of other clubs that barca have been dealing with since time immemorial gringrin

Even Dhalake or wetin be him name sef? has stopped following madrid, his real club Chelsea are now doing very fine!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
homesteady:

exactly! Most of them are fans of other clubs that barca have been dealing with since time immemorial gringrin

Even Dhalake or wetin be him name sef? has stopped following madrid, his real club Chelsea are now doing very fine!
Imagine... Bunch of glory hunters. Culés for Life!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
nitlad: First decent opposition and the wänking separatists got torn apart. And that's without Zlatan. What happens when the big boys storm the yard, annihilation? grin
Ha! Correct annihilation! Imagine,Zlatan didn't played. Ezequel Lavezzi didn't played. Thiago Silva didn't played. Imagine what will happened when those players are fit for the return leg?grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
homesteady:

To be honest with you.
what you see on the RM thread is what applies in real life.
in your area how many RM fans do you see amd how many time do you hear talks about RM.

you may call it boring but to us its not boring.
take it or leave it. its your choice.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Danhumprey: Ha! Correct annihilation! Imagine,Zlatan didn't played. Ezequel Lavezzi didn't played. Thiago Silva didn't played. Imagine what will happened when those players are fit for the return leg?grin

LOL

Dia name go be sorry. . .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
i just read an article which says ronaldo has 137 penalty goals out of 434 goals. could this be true? lol. and then 136 dives.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
dmcdad:
You hit the nail on the head!grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
homesteady:

I've always seen that Dhellake guy as double agent of the two clubs,ready to jump ship at any sign of poor performance from any of the two.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
ddippset: i just read an article which says ronaldo has 137 penalty goals out of 434 goals. could this be true? lol. and then 136 dives.
I know he has scored 51 for Madrid. Can't tell for the other numbers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kfykdot(f): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Is there ₪☺ MADRID. Or PENALDO fan page?COs their fans are always hunting here haba.if U̶̲̥̅̊ want †Φ praise your Boys go †Φ your fan page.CR7 missed A PK αϞ∂ they became silent but when MESSI missed a PK they ✆ him name.U̶̲̥̅̊ ppl should drop it cos they av achieved. More than U̶̲̥̅̊ do Oº°˚˚°ºĶ
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Danhumprey: You hit the nail on the head!grin
you too?
smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
dmcdad: Imagine... Bunch of glory hunters. Culés for Life!

And you became a Culé because Barcelona are some backwater team in the abyss of anonymity?

Fact is, an appreciable number of football lovers after all is said and done wear that cap - including you!
Except the team you support - Barça - is your local team, you have no moral high-ground.

That is why, when you started gaining football consciousness, the chances of you deciding to pick a Barcelona, R. Madrid, Bayern, Man Utd, Milan et al as against the Granadas, Pescaras, Nurembergs, Burnleys of this world as your favourite team is like 99 to 1. Consciously or not, whether you admit it or not, you were attracted to the glory and glam. You my friend are a Glory Hunter in every sense of it.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
nitlad:

And you became a Culé because Barcelona are some backwater team in the abyss of anonymity?

Fact is, an appreciable number of football lovers after all is said and done wear that cap - including you!
Except the team you support - Barça - is your local team, you have no moral high-ground.

That is why, when you started gaining football consciousness, the chances of you deciding to pick a Barcelona, R. Madrid, Bayern, Man Utd, Milan et al as against the Granadas, Pescaras, Nurembergs, Burnleys of this world as your favourite team is like 99 to 1. Consciously or not, whether you admit it or not, you were attracted to the glory and glam. You my friend are a Glory Hunter in every sense of it.

thanks for this post jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
nitlad:

You are wrong! Very wrong! You are wrong in every sense of that word. It is true that in choosing a team, you get attracted to the big boys, let me put it that way. First of all, you are hardly exposed to watching matches involving the likes of Granada. Formally, in the 1990s, how many club matches were you opportuned to watch if not from the big boys? So the same way one supports a local team because that is what is readily available to him, so we also were served the big boys as at the time we started watching football. I guess maybe you are one of these new generation fans who started watching football in the 2000s.

Besides, at some point I did support Madrid (with all their super-stars), but loved Barca all the way. I had to call Madrid off finally because the 2 couldn't be together, plus I loved the ideas and ideals of the club (Barca). It is Barca till I die because the club is one with lots of culture (like the African people). The ideals that govern the club is second to none.

I love my club not based purely on footballing reasons, but off the pitch matters also. That is why we are "more than a club".

Bros abeg leave matter for matthias. I am a fan and not a glory hunter. If I were a glory hunter, I would have left Barca when Ronaldinho left because I loved that guy (and still do) that if you talk about football to me, then you are talking about him. I tell you, many of these fanboys claiming #Hala Madrid would leave when Ronaldo leaves. Fact! I love Messi die! But if him like leave Barca tomorrow, that one concern am. I will just wish him well, that's all!

Guy leave ooooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:05am On Oct 02, 2014
dmcdad:
You are wrong! Very wrong! You are wrong in every sense of that word. It is true that in choosing a team, you get attracted to the big boys, let me put it that way. First of all, you are hardly exposed to watching matches involving the likes of Granada. Formally, in the 1990s, how many club matches were you opportuned to watch if not from the big boys? So the same way one supports a local team because that is what is readily available to him, so we also were served the big boys as at the time we started watching football. I guess maybe you are one of these new generation fans who started watching football in the 2000s.

Besides, at some point I did support Madrid (with all their super-stars), but loved Barca all the way. I had to call Madrid off finally because the 2 couldn't be together, plus I loved the ideas and ideals of the club (Barca). It is Barca till I die because the club is one with lots of culture (like the African people). The ideals that govern the club is second to none.

I love my club not based purely on footballing reasons, but off the pitch matters also. That is why we are "more than a club".

Bros abeg leave matter for matthias. I am a fan and not a glory hunter. If I were a glory hunter, I would have left Barca when Ronaldinho left because I loved that guy (and still do) that if you talk about football to me, then you are talking about him. I tell you, many of these fanboys claiming #Hala Madrid would leave when Ronaldo leaves. Fact! I love Messi die! But if him like leave Barca tomorrow, that one concern am. I will just wish him well, that's all!

Guy leave ooooooo.

hence everybody is a glory hunter or nobody is a glory hunter according to your explanation.

at some point in time a certain factor made you dump Real totally and gave all your support to Barca.

we all have our stories for choosing a certain foreign club as our beloved and it often revolves around a success story (individual or club wise)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:45am On Oct 02, 2014
bykebyke:
Yeah yeah yeah,

Philfearon,I've just gone through your thread about seasonal movies that were cancelled,and you were criticizing how they let a series like How I Met Your Mother continue

What's up with that?undecided
Lol....If such Series are allowed to continue,Why cancel the better fast paced ones?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:52am On Oct 02, 2014
homesteady:

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Danhumprey: Ha! Correct annihilation! Imagine,Zlatan didn't played. Ezequel Lavezzi didn't played. Thiago Silva didn't played. Imagine what will happened when those players are fit for the return leg? grin

We are waiting... angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (6318) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nonny1212, Derumklala12(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), Ijustwantto(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.