Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4634644 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (6211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2011
What would you expect from a loser.if xavi goal was a luck,what about benzema's goal?he should keep making excuses for his failures while pep admits his and learn from them.stats never lie and they are there in the open for everyone to see,we dominated the game from the begining to the end even with the early setback we had in the game.Mou arrogance is the extra motivation that drives ourbois crazy hence they are determine to shame Mou out of spain.he should continue badmouthing Barca,i want the bois todeliver a knockout in the next el classico.i was so happy that pep was brave enough to left villa on the bench,he was not looking sharp in the few minutes he played.puyol and iniesta are the men of the match.puyol has no replacement in Barca.Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2011
medjai:

Messi was kinda quiet, but still vital. Though he perhaps was a little lucky to be on the pitch tbh, but the same goes for Ramos with that two footed tackle.

Iniesta was simply awesome. His performance was Glorious and Xavi, Busi just bossed the midfield.
Wouldn't agree with your assessment on Messi
Messi had a hand/played a part in all three goals last night.his movement off the ball caused a lot of problems for the Madridstas.He was very lively in my opinion and a key to the victory;that he didn't score shouldn't take anything away from his performance.But you're very on-point on Iniesta.
Great win, by the way.I thought Madrid were up for it after their fast start but slowly Barca grew into the game to a point where it became like a practice session in the second.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2011
We must get a new goal-keeper to put Valdez on heat, he's getting too comfortable in that 1st place position, if Madrid was better, they would have won yesternight's match. anyways i am glad they did their best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hannie: 4:20am On Dec 12, 2011
sweetguy10:

Imagine that Mumurihno downplaying barca's victory to "mere luck" and he whined about messi not given a second card , was he blind at what Ramos , Lassana did ? CR7 should have not been used in this game , Callejon would have performed better he just could not get his rhythm , Imagine his set pieces hitting the wall twice and he won't track back to help his team mates defensively . I so much pity Kaka , he is finished in THAT TEAM , he needs to leave and he will get the rhythm of his game back . Seems spain FA has warned both teams not to fight anymore , i was expecting some fist throws but them disappoint me lol , Visca El Barca

you are not saying it as it truly were . . .

that game could have ended with Madrid winning . . .fast goal and another tucked in by CRON and they MIGHT have been home and dry . . .

as per Messi's not being sent off . . .it is actually a shame that a match changer allowed himself to get into silly tackles and WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN SENT OFF . . .ITS CALLED ''DOUBLE STANDARDS'' . . . .I remember RVP being sent off for ALMOST NO OFFENCE last season, yet Barca went on to win the UCL . . .If Messi had been sent off, most likely Madrid would have won that game, his having stayed on the field for the rest of the match probably caused a dissonance of purpose for the Madristas . . .more like: BIASED OFFICIATING WILL ALWAYS BE OUR BANE! cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2011
hannie:

you are not saying it as it truly were . . .

that game could have ended with Madrid winning . . .fast goal and another tucked in by CRON and they MIGHT have been home and dry . . .

as per Messi's not being sent off  . . .it is actually a shame that a match changer allowed himself to get into silly tackles and WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN SENT OFF . . .ITS CALLED ''DOUBLE STANDARDS'' .  . . .I remember RVP being sent off for ALMOST NO OFFENCE last season, yet Barca went on to win the UCL . . .If Messi had been sent off, most likely Madrid would have won that game, his having stayed on the field for the rest of the match probably caused a dissonance of purpose for the Madristas . . .more like: BIASED OFFICIATING WILL ALWAYS BE OUR BANE!  cool

Shior tongue
Somebody tie CR legs? Why didn't he score?
As as per RVP being sent off, everybody, including most Barca players and Pep himself at the time, said RVP should not have been sent off. It was a silly decision. The whole world agrees.

In this situation, the ref awarded a flimsy yellow card to Messi for complaining, only to find the same Messi in a fouling situation less than 5 minutes later. All in the first half. Only a mad ref would send the best player in the world off like that, in the first half of the biggest match in the world. A sending off was bound to ignite sparks, given the recent history between the two sides.

In any case, sebi Madrid was still 1-0 up at the time. Was that your game plan, hope that someone gets sent off? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
Sandro Rosell
I hope he gets to loose in the next election.
The guy is anything but a gentleman.

"I know what I'm going to say is politically incorrect, and I apologise in advance, but we have given them a bath. I want to say it because it was fabulous, the whole world has seen that at playing football this is the best team in the world."

Continuing to take digs at Real, Rosell said: "We're becoming used to coming here [to Real] and getting good results.

why say it in the first place.
he can keep the apologies to himself. stupid idiot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2011
usbcable:

Sandro Rosell

"I know what I'm going to say is politically incorrect, and I apologise in advance, but we have given them a bath. I want to say it because it was fabulous, the whole world has seen that at playing football this is the best team in the world."

Continuing to take digs at Real, Rosell said: "We're becoming used to coming here [to Real] and getting good results.

he can keep the apologies to himself. silly idiot

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sandy for president for the next 10 years jare grin I could not help but chortle, watching Florentino squeeze face beside Sandy in the 70th minute. The guy just weak. But actually, Sandy and Florentino are good friends in real life.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2011
AjanleKoko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sandy for president for the next 10 years jare grin I could not help but chortle, watching Florentino squeeze face beside Sandy in the 70th minute. The guy just weak. But actually, Sandy and Florentino are good friends in real life.

I thought as much , I am even thinking that Messi and Ronaldo are very good friends in real life
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2011
^^^
they likely will be friends but its hard showing it outside. cos of so many factors
marketing
security
publicity
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hannie: 2:11am On Dec 13, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Shior tongue
Somebody tie CR legs? Why didn't he score?
As as per RVP being sent off, everybody, including most Barca players and Pep himself at the time, said RVP should not have been sent off. It was a silly decision. The whole world agrees.

In this situation, the ref awarded a flimsy yellow card to Messi for complaining, only to find the same Messi in a fouling situation less than 5 minutes later. All in the first half. Only a mad ref would send the best player in the world off like that, in the first half of the biggest match in the world. A sending off was bound to ignite sparks, given the recent history between the two sides.

In any case, sebi Madrid was still 1-0 up at the time. Was that your game plan, hope that someone gets sent off? grin

bloody hogwash!!!

what then is the meaning of 'DOUBLE STANDARDS'?

A rule for Messi and another for others?

Its that stupidity that runs rife in La Liga that makes it not as competitive as the best leagues there are . . .Bundesliga, EPL and Serie A are not like your La Liga bound to be won ONLY by 2 clubs . . .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:30am On Dec 13, 2011
hannie:

bloody hogwash!!!

Its that stupidity that runs rife in La Liga that makes it not as competitive as the best leagues there are . . .Bundesliga, EPL and Serie A are not like your La Liga bound to be won ONLY by 2 clubs . . .

Oya, clap for yourself as you waka comot this thread. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2011
usbcable:

Sandro Rosell

he can keep the apologies to himself. silly idiot
For this he has got my backing already.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2011
hannie:

bloody hogwash!!!

Diz Agabaya still dey hate sha . . . . U beta go commit suicide like Gary with a full speed grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2011
Very bad news for Barca and Villa.
He broke his leg in the game against Al Sadd a few minutes ago.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by elowa: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2011
^^Spain is going to feel the loss most,
considering the euro champ coming up soon. All eyes on Torres
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2011
The injury is very serious. He'll be out for up to 5 or 6 months.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2011
medjai:

The injury is very serious. He'll be out for up to 5 or 6 months.

Effectively out for the season. sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Pharoh: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2011
^^^

I feel for him and when he is just picking up his confidence again, guess no euro 2012 for him if he is not fully fit by then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2011
[size=2pt]I smell a conspiracy. A move(ploy) to sign Neymar by creating space for him.[/size] grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2011
usbcable:

I smell a conspiracy. A move(ploy) to sign Neymar by creating space for him. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2011
Bayer Leverkusen

Our round of 16 opponents in the CL. . . Let's go
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2011
^^
That should be a feisty tie.
Thank God we avoided the trip to Russia at least wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2011
AjanleKoko:

^^
That should be a feisty tie.
Thank God we avoided the trip to Russia at least wink
And Napoll too. Madrid got one of the dreaded Russian sides. Hopefully, the long trip hasl an effect on their domestic campaign.
We couldn't have gotten a kinder draw.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2011
Leverkusen is a satisfactory draw. The germans don't usually play ultra defensive. Plus leverkusen should still be scared of us after we beat them silly last time we met.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FOD(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2011
Is anyone watching the Barca - Santos match? Is it really a match?

. . . perhaps y'all are in church.

It's 2 - 0 at the mo' . Messi and Xavi the scorers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jaybee3(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
Barca are so anti Footie. Why must they always make the opponents look like they are amateurs?
Santos players are just running around like headless chickens
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biolabee(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
im watching,,,,,

First shot on goal by Santos,

Messi is super sublime
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biolabee(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2011
jay bee:

Barca are so anti Footie. Why must they always make the opponents look like they are amateurs?
Santos players are just running around like headless chickens

i feel u but this is the greatest team of our time and I need them to win all before them so they can be recognised as such
That offside goal by D Milito still pains me

I need them to retain the UCL

Lovely shot to the upright by Cescy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jaybee3(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2011
Oh lawdy, so one sided it's unreal.
Very shameful
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2011
We should have been 4 goals up by now.its all good we are winning!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jaybee3(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2011
Rubbish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biolabee(m): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2011
you cant play barca through the center,, u need fast paced wingers with a very clinical striker and u hope they dont outscore you

jaybee just enjoy the football

if they did not win titles, they would not be as great which is the problem of Arsenal
They play sweet football, no titles for 6 year now

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (6211) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, nonny1212 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.