Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4587925 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FOD(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2011
Football made easy.

4 - 0 final score.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2011
Its Barca Babe.congratulations to David Villa,he has not broken his leg in vain.this victory will go along waay to help him recovered. We are the king of world club cup,twice in 3 season aint beans.
Congrat people.we are the best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2011
Neymar think say na beans , lol he no believe wetin hit am . Hope he comes to barcelona , this team is indeed the best , Forza Barca !!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
Great win. These days we dispatch teams without even getting out of the first gear.

We could have won with many more goals. I'm not down with Pep playing Thiago and Alves as wingers.

We didn't exploit enough the spaces the Santos full-backs were giving us. Thiago especially.
Danilo, the Santos RB, was giving Thiago a lot of space down the left but he couldn't make the most of it because he likes to drift in rather than beat his man, go to the by-line and make a delivery. Pedro, Sanchez or Cuenca or even Adriano would have done better in that situation.

Alves did great but he also loves to drift in and that denies us width.

Great performance nonetheless. I'm really glad we won. We're world champions, yeapie!

I hope this shuts Pele up for good.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2011
The match was a lot easier than people expected. Barca played at their sublime best. The score could have been even more one-sided but 4-0 in a final is more than enough. I hope we continue this rich run of form into the upcoming league matches & especially UCL - this team really deserves to be the first team to retain the UCL in its current format.

Pep's experiment with 3-4-3 seems to be working well after the initial setback earlier in the season especially in away La Liga matches. The squad has blended quite well and we now have enough cover to absorb a few injuries. Keita will be off for the nations cup, while Villa & Afellay are long-term absentees due to injuries.

OT: Hleb is back in Barcelona after Wolfsburg cancelled his loan deal. I think Pep should just use him in copa matches. no point paying him for nothing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 6:21am On Dec 19, 2011
We gave Santos a football lesson, simple!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2011
football anatomy=barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
That was almost as bad as playing Osasuna earlier this season!
I was embarassed for Santos. Neymar is a very good player though. I think that drubbing will make him hasten his decision to move to Europe. Though I don't think he is a Barca type of player; he's potentially a brand of his own.

Just read something interesting in the Telegraph. Do you know that all 10 outfield players touched the ball in a 32-pass combo that delivered Xavi's goal? Read about that here.

[flash=640,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11XZZuBOKmU?version=3&feature=player_embedded"[/flash]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:56am On Dec 20, 2011
Me i wan decamp ooo, I am tired of victory and unimaginable surprises. Its getting boring. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2011
^^^
Seriously?
Maybe you weren't with us in the 2000s when we were suffering under men like Antic. Enjoy the glory moments, it surely will not last forever.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2011
Bro thats just mere Joke. Sincerely I have been a fan since the days of Romario in 93. I have seen the ups and downs
and I can boastfully say the Barcelona of today and what we are enjoying is worth every loss and pain felt. tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2011
Now Neymar truly wants to come to the nou camp , who won't want to come after sunday's heavenly display ?? Come on Boy , messi will make you bettter , !!Visca el Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2011
We play Hospitalet later tonight in the CDR round of 16 in our last game of what has been a fantastic 2011.

I expect Pep to give our youngsters a run out in this one as we are already 1-0 up from the first leg.

Pinto; Montoya, Bartra, Fontas, Maxwell; JDS, Roberto, Thiago; Tello/Rafinha/Deulofeu, Pedro, Cuenca. . . This is the sort of line up I expect.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2011
a win for hospital workers tonight grin
watch as they beat you on home soil grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2011
usbcable:

a win for hospital workers tonight grin
watch as they beat you on home soil grin

Here you go again with yet another of your wishful thinking.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2011
medjai:

We play Hospitalet later tonight in the CDR round of 16 in our last game of what has been a fantastic 2011.

I expect Pep to give our youngsters a run out in this one as we are already 1-0 up from the first leg.

Pinto; Montoya, Bartra, Fontas, Maxwell; JDS, Roberto, Thiago; Tello/Rafinha/Deulofeu, Pedro, Cuenca. . . This is the sort of line up I expect.
Pep has to name a number of 1st team players (as per Copa rules) so he won't be able to field as many of the B-team players as we all wish.

Will any of the SS channels show the match abi we have to watch it online like the 1st leg?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2011
One-sided affair. 7-0 as at 58 mins.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2011
Christian Tello makes it 8-0. That boy sure has some foot play. Cuenca is brilliant on the right as always. Sergi Roberto is phenomenal in the 'Messi' role. The future looks so bright for us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2011
Cuenca makes it 9-0 wit 10 mins to go in the game. Pedro and Pique missed clear chances in quick succession.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2011
Game over.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 23, 2011
I like this Tello a lot. His 2 goals were absolute crackers esp his 2nd. Let Guardiola invite him to play more games to hasten his promotion. He will do a lot for us and himself.
I pitied those minnows. They sure have never witnessed anything like this before.

OT: Iniesta is out for 15 days due to a minor hamstring tear. He will miss our last-16 CdR first leg away match to a yet-to-be-decided opponent and may be our derby away to Espanyol on 7th or 8th jan. This is his forth injury setback this season alone. Pathetic!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
Another EL classico in the making.i am so liking the way our bois will purnish Mau for all he is been saying lately.we have the oportunity to make perez sacks him by kicking him out of the three competitions left.i think they would prefer to lose to malaga than playing barca in the quarters final of copa de ray.we will wait for his excuse by the end of january.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2011
I hope that we do not have any more new injury to any player, since Villa is already out and Keita will not be available due to his participation in the African cup of Nations. Alexis and Iniesta should be okay by then -16th or 17th jan.
But by then we must see off Osasuna in the next round on the 3rd or 4th in Camp Nou. I think we are lucky to have the first leg in the quaters,away at Bernabeu (or malaga).

Mou will be shitting in his pants already.
Moc, moc, moc!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2011
Johnpaul88:

[b]Mou will be shitting in his pants already.
[/b]Moc, moc, moc!!

F* scared grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2011
Merry Xmas in advance to all my cules in the house, may God grant you all the joy and comfort to enjoy this season and many more to come.
And also, Happy new year in advance: Visca El Barca, és Que Un Club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2011
Another Clasico so early. Not good. angry
Those things tend to get heated so easily.

eyoniggar:

Merry Xmas in advance to all my cules in the house, may God grant you all the joy and comfort to enjoy this season and many more to come.

Wish you the same bro, and everyone in the house wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2011
Johnpaul88:

I like this Tello a lot. His 2 goals were absolute crackers esp his 2nd. Let Guardiola invite him to play more games to hasten his promotion. He will do a lot for us and himself.
I pitied those minnows. They sure have never witnessed anything like this before.

OT: Iniesta is out for 15 days due to a minor hamstring tear. He will miss our last-16 CdR first leg away match to a yet-to-be-decided opponent and may be our derby away to Espanyol on 7th or 8th jan. This is his forth injury setback this season alone. Pathetic!
Tello was in beast mode last night. That 2nd goal was an Henryesque finish.

We are really overdosed on wingers/wing forwards right now, I don't think his chances of getting promoted are very high. He looks like the real deal though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2011
eyoniggar:

Thanks paddy mi. Wishing you the same and all of my culés.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2011
Montoya Signs Contract Extension

Martin Montoya signs new
deal at Barcelona
Young full-back Martin
Montoya has signed a new
deal with European
champions Barcelona,
keeping him at the club
until 2014.
20-year-old Montoya was out
of contract at the end of the
season and had been linked
with a move to AS Roma or
Chelsea but he has now decided
to extend his deal at Camp Nou.
Montoya signed a new deal
containing a buy-out clause of
€12 million until the end of the
season which will then be raised
to €20m in 2012-13.
The right back has made just
three appearance for Barcelona
but has been an ever present
for Barca B in the Segunda and
has already won a call-up to
the Spanish national side.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinistyle(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2011
So you guys want Romeu back. I'm pretty sure y'all never knew he existed until Chelsea picked him up and polished him now y'all want him back.
Romeu would be silly to return.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2011
sinistyle:

So you guys want Romeu back. I'm pretty sure y'all never knew he existed until Chelsea picked him up and polished him now y'all want him back.
We rate him highly and that's why there is a buy back clause inserted in the contract.

I posted this about him in our old thread when Busquets hadn't renewed his contract, here 

I think for the right price, we
should let him go. We still have
Mascherano and there's also
Oriol Romeu from the La Masia
that can do well in that
position. It wont be bad if we
let him go for £25m

Anyway, yesterday was Fools Day in Spain so I'm sure this was just another media BS. I don't see us going for Romeu anytime soon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2011
sinistyle:

Picked him and polished him?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

EPL fans no go kill pesin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.