Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4648758 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4004) (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) ... (6223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
https:///Byc7bTG1kT6DxwGfKO1Rt3

join that WhatsApp betting group
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Debroslink:

Ogbeni hold it right there. If players become self-reliant, and Messi scores just 20 goals per season while we win treble, he will still win Balon d or. Why? Because he's the GOAT.

When I attack #PASSTOMESSI tactics, I am attacking the institution called FC Barcelona for destroying careers and building all the attacks on just Messi.

The foolish tactics has failed in key matches against decent teams especially when we are away. And if you are angry because I'm speaking against our style of play, then...

just shut up
thank you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
tesppidd:
It seems you don't understand English language!

I did NOT say "he GIVES me memories of Neymar"

I said "he GAVE me memories of Neymar'

Even your comment concurs with what I said.

He was good tonight as he gave me memories of Neymar. Simple stuff!

Sorry bros, I carry GNS
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ibukzy:
gawd you are funny,
Are insinuating that Griezmann don't know what to do with the ball when he has it
Griezmann is a key player for france and was for atletico madrid and had scored 14 goals this season for the club
Griezmann has the best movement off the ball in the squad, but we ain't utilizing it

You are one of the very few sensible Barcelona fans on this thread. Jpmoriarti is my man too, but he dey drink fermented palm wine sometimes grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
#passtoMessi is so obvious in Barcelona and it is killing our game
Debroslink:

You are one of the very few sensible Barcelona fans on this thread. Jpmoriarti is my man too, but he dey drink fermented palm wine sometimes grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
But what I don't understand is this;

How is it that we operate a #passtomessi system
but Messi still makes the highest assists,
the highest passes and
the highest created chances??

Is Messi omnipotent or what?

It doesn't make any sense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Debroslink:

cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
That the point of #passtoMessi bruh undecided
tesppidd:
But what I don't understand is this;

How is it that we operate a #passtomessi system
but Messi still makes the highest assists,
the highest passes and
the highest created chances??

Is Messi omnipotent or what?

It doesn't make any sense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ibukzy:
That the point of #passtoMessi bruh undecided
So that means there is #passtomessi

As well as #messipasstoothers

The only deduction from this is that Messi also feeds others too but they end up wasting his services.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
see that maniac above defending his superhero with all his heart and mind grin

Anyways no league for you this season, lemme see how he'd win ballondor again grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
Jokerman:
see that maniac above defending his superhero with all his heart and mind grin

Anyways no league for you this season, lemme see how he'd win ballondor again grin
This one has started ejaculating from the mouth again.

Person we go open thread for one man. One full page na only him go post finish from top to bottom.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Guy
What I mean is that all of our attacking plays go through Messi, which makes him our sole Creator and main goal getter, once he is caged, we can't do anything about it , and we tend to lose our sh*t, e.g the Liverpool and Roma games
tesppidd:

The only deduction from this is that Messi also feeds others too but they end up wasting his services.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
tesppidd:

No, there Is no spinning this around. Even the commentator of our last match kept complaining about the same thing.

Definitely he is going to pass to others. Ter Stergen passes to others also.

It's about players not trying out anything creative to help the attack, instead they just take the lazy route by passing to Messi. Even when there is a better alternative, they will still pass to Messi, because that is how their minds have been conditioned.

We are not even complaining about what they do with Messi passes, we are complaining about how dysfunctional the team play is.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
Happy birthday to the GOAT!!

I would be lying if I say that I'm 100 percent happy, selfish right? Yes. Messi is getting to the fucking twilight of his career and as he grows older, so will his ability be declining. Who wouldn't want to watch Messi play forever?

I hope their will be a rejuvenation of the team, let them push one last time to make sure Messi wins another UCL before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:08am On Jun 25, 2020
homesteady:

No, there Is no spinning this around. Even the commentator of our last match kept complaining about the same thing.

Definitely he is going to pass to others. Ter Stergen passes to others also.

It's about players not trying out anything creative to help the attack, instead they just take the lazy route by passing to Messi. Even when there is a better alternative, they will still pass to Messi, because that is how their minds have been conditioned.

We are not even complaining about what they do with Messi passes, we are complaining about how dysfunctional the team play is.
Honestly I still don't get it.

Maybe if Griezman wasn't played out of his favourite position then he could do better when given the ball so we solve #passtomessi

Maybe if we brought back Suarez of 2012 then he could do better when given the ball so that we solve #passtomessi

Someone like Luis Suarez was bashed right here on this thread 20 out of 26 games before his injury for wasting balls

Look at Fati, i said he gave me a memory of Neymar the other night and someone ask me never to say that again.

Look at Dembele many of us agree he is too inconsistent yet we want him to solve #passtomessi.

I think I have a solution to #passtomessi;

We need to buy Neymar, Mbappe and maybe De Bryune.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
tesppidd:
This one has started ejaculating from the mouth again.

Person we go open thread for one man. One full page na only him go post finish from top to bottom.

Lol... with facts
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Happy Birthday Leo Messi!

So sad Barca hadn't taken full advantage of Messi's best years to win as many UCL as possible.

A return of 1 trophy in the last five years is simply not good enough considering we have GOAT on our side.

Sometimes, it feels like we missed huge opportunity to stamp our authority on Spanish and European Football. Yes, we dominated locally but it would have been more balanced if this dominance translated to more European Championships.

Actually, if you count from 2012 (when he lost that penalty against Chelsea) to 2020, it's a return of 1 UCL in 8 years. Very poor for a Club that claims to be the best football club in the world and for a player who's often dubbed the GOAT cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
nickvanilla:

Actually, if you count from 2012 (when he lost that penalty against Chelsea) to 2020, it's a return of 1 UCL in 8 years. Very poor for a Club that claims to be the best football club in the world and for a player who's often dubbed the GOAT cry
How about we say 7 league titles in 10 years in a league that has got Real Madrid and Athletico Madrid; 2 teams that have domintaed Europe recently?

Even Madrid won just 4 in 18 years.

And apart from Madrid, I doubt if there's any club with a better return than 1 UCL in 10 years.

Not Bayern, Not Liverpool, Not Chelsea, Not Juve, Not Man City, Not PSG.

Not exhonorating the club though but
UCL is generally very tough to win.
It is what you win with a flawless team and with a great deal of luck.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
tesppidd:
How about we say 7 league titles in 10 years in a league that has got Real Madrid and Athletico Madrid; 2 teams that have domintaed Europe recently?

Even Madrid won just 4 in 18 years.

And apart from Madrid, I doubt if there's any club with a better return than 1 UCL in 10 years.

Not Bayern, Not Liverpool, Not Chelsea, Not Juve, Not Man City, Not PSG.

Not exhonorating the club though but
UCL is generally very tough to win.
It is what you win with a flawless team and with a great deal of luck.

A great deal of luck, in the case of Madrid because their team weren't flawless. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by movingclouds(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ibukzy:
Guy
What I mean is that all of our attacking plays go through Messi, which makes him our sole Creator and main goal getter, once he is caged, we can't do anything about it , and we tend to lose our sh*t, e.g the Liverpool and Roma games
"When he is caged"
That means some of the players are useless. If it's actually a passtomessi thing, I expect more passes to be lost when messi is caged, but barca still keeps possession of the ball.. The problem isn't really about passing to Messi, it's about the team's lack of strength when Messi is caged or out of form. When Messi is caged, if those other players are that good, they should be able to do some stuffs on their own. I wish there's a way to explain this better, forget this #passtoMessi thing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
So Arthur is gone
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
grin
jpmoriarti:
A great deal of luck, in the case of Madrid because their team weren't flawless. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
So you guys are not going to rant about swapping Arthur for Pjanic? Wasn't the guy supposed to be the next Xavi? Whoever is in charge of transfers at Barca must be smoking dogshit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Herbiedeen(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Wow, really
I guess the 3peat was a rollercoaster ride then, based on LUCK grin

Do you even know the meaning of LUCK??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
pkasso:
So you guys are not going to rant about swapping Arthur for Pjanic? Wasn't the guy supposed to be the next Xavi? Whoever is in charge of transfers at Barca must be smoking dogshit.
Whereas Im angry with the deal but Arthur is nowhere near Xavi, he's midfielder round about at best, just turninonunown every time.
Arthur offers little to no creativity, no flair, his best ability is being press resistant and thats useless when we play teams that parks the bus which we face 90% of the time. No creativity can't take you anywhere as a controller.

Very stupid move still by the board for swapping a 23 year old for a 31 year old, I'll have preferred a straight sale for 80m but then Bartomeu ET Al have decided to ruin Barça before they hand over.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
pkasso:

We discussed it here few pages back. Oga Johnpaul said the transfer makes sense.

To make it worse, more details have revealed that Barcelona will just get only €10 million from the transfer, because old Pjanic is coming for 60 million, while Arthur is going for 70 million.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
jpmoriarti:

"In ThE cAsE oF MaDrId BeCaUsE tHeIr TeAm WeReN't FlAwLeSs"

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
jonsnow92:
Whereas Im angry with the deal but Arthur is nowhere near Xavi, he's midfielder round about at best, just turninonunown every time.
Arthur offers little to no creativity, no flair, his best ability is being press resistant and thats useless when we play teams that parks the bus which we face 90% of the time. No creativity can't take you anywhere as a controller.

Very stupid move still by the board for swapping a 23 year old for a 31 year old, I'll have preferred a straight sale for 80m but then Bartomeu ET Al have decided to ruin Barça before they hand over.

This is not entirely true. When Arthur came, aside from being press resistant, he also made the midfield fluid with his passes. A player that offers nothing can't just become a fan favourite like Authur was in his first season.

He was already improving his offensive parts of his game, by giving more incisive passes in the 18 box and even scoring wonderful goals until his injury.

I don't know what went wrong for him, but the complacency of the entire squad would have contributed to him losing form. Get that guy a good coach and a team with good movements and see him do wonders.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
homesteady:

This is not entirely true. When Arthur came, aside from being press resistant, he also made the midfield fluid with his passes. A player that offers nothing can't just become a fan favourite like Authur was in his first season.

He was already improving his offensive parts of his game, by giving more incisive passes in the 18 box and even scoring wonderful goals until his injury.

I don't know what went wrong for him, but the complacency of the entire squad would have contributed to him losing form. Get that guy a good coach and a team with good movements and see him do wonders.

Is Setien not a good coach?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
usbcable:

Is Setien not a good coach?

He has barely stayed months. Even if I have reservations, giving any verdict for now will be too rushed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
homesteady:

Hes good no doubt but the love for him is based on the potential he has, not actually based on performances. I'm sure you can't give one game off the top of your head that Arthur was exceptionally good in except that long range shot he scored that caught the keeper unaware earlier this season. Trust me he won't really be missed.
I love him really, I really do but I'm not angry at the SALE, I'm angry at how he was sold and what we got afterwards.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
pu7pl3:

"In ThE cAsE oF MaDrId BeCaUsE tHeIr TeAm WeReN't FlAwLeSs"

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4004) (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) ... (6223) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: chusks(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.