Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,838 members, 7,831,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4624980 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4001) (4002) (4003) (4004) (4005) (4006) (4007) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Barca keeps going down grin

Pjanic ke... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
I think it'll be a good idea to sell Arthur �. Dude has not added anything different to Barcelona since he was signed. €81m will be a good return from an mediocre investment, which he has turned out to be.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
And no Pjanic please. Our squad is already old enough. Let's not get them older.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
I still don't believe this shit and even if it were to be true it's definitely not for pjanic.........This board is stupid but not that stupid(i hope).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
jpmoriarti:
I think it'll be a good idea to sell Arthur �. Dude has not added anything different to Barcelona since he was signed. €81m will be a good return from an mediocre investment, which he has turned out to be.
It's obvious you don't have the idea of how the deal will work, the two teams are trying to balance their books. Pjanic will go the other way for nothing less than 50m euros. So at the end of the day, Juventus is paying less than 30m euros for a 23yr old Arthur.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sommyroy10:
The question is, is that deal a good deal?
If man city came with KDB or Bernardo, I'm sure no one would object. We are going for a player that his best position is taken and we also have a better player that can play there.
Lol. And which person in his right mind would exchange KDB or Bernardo Silva for Arthur?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
jpmoriarti:

The question should be how many of our signings haven't turned out mediocre? Most of these players were doing so well in their previous clubs, but they came to Barcelona and their level of play dropped.

The system is rotten. It's this same rotten system that wants to bring another 30 something year old player.

Besides, Arthur was playing good when he came... I don't know when he became bad that the club want to easily dispose him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
So I had time on my hands and I calculated the average age of our starting 11 against Sevilla. It was freaking 30 years grin grin grin

And there are credible rumours that Pjanic is coming. Lord have Mercy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lineup

ter Stegen
Semedo
Pique
Lenglet
Alba
Busquets
Arthur
Vidal
Suarez
Messi
Griezmann

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
homesteady:

The question should be how many of our signings haven't turned out mediocre? Most of these players were doing so well in their previous clubs, but they came to Barcelona and their level of play dropped.

The system is rotten. It's this same rotten system that wants to bring another 30 something year old player.

Besides, Arthur was playing good when he came... I don't know when he became bad that the club want to easily dispose him.

PasstoMessi tactics is the reason young and enterprising players cannot grow in the Barcelona system.

Bring Bernado Silva and Debruyne to play this tactics and they will flop. Why? Because they can't express themselves, they can't create, they have to #PasstoMessi even when the net is opened or when Messi is already crowded and other players are free.

And even the Messi they are passing to is on a decline. We are gradually going back to the era of early 2000.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Pique grin grin grin thank God Maj had these screenshots grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tired of winning LaLiga

Madshit can have it

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Neimar:
Tired of winning LaLiga

Madshit can have it

You're tired when you're still behind us in the amount of La Liga titles?! grin grin

next joke pls..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Debroslink:

PasstoMessi tactics is the reason young and enterprising players cannot grow in the Barcelona system.

Bring Bernado Silva and Debruyne to play this tactics and they will flop. Why? Because they can't express themselves, they can't create, they have to #PasstoMessi even when the net is opened or when Messi is already crowded and other players are free.

And even the Messi they are passing to is on a decline. We are gradually going back to the era of early 2000.

Exactly. They all come to Barcelona and become impotent because they have to pass to Messi. It's just so painful.

I just wonder why the management don't have the common sense to see that Messi is not like before. Why will a 33 year old player be saddled with so much responsibility? They are just burning him out and the effect is already showing.

When Ronaldo was past 32, he was already skipping some games, but Messi is playing every single minute of every game.

We need a Coach with balls to come and stop all this rubbish going on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
FergieRaww:

You're tired when you're still behind us in the amount of La Liga titles?! grin grin

next joke pls..

You guys can manage it

We're going for the UCL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sotall(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
This coach looks dumb!

What's Vidal still doing on the pitch?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
sotall:
This coach looks dumb!

What's Vidal still doing on the pitch?

I even thought Puig was coming on for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abiolag(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Where can I stream this game live?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Neimar:

You guys can manage it

We're going for the UCL

To drag the 6th with Liverpool and merely half of what we have ?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Messi is so shit Gosh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
I said it that I wasn't impressed with Setien. Get me Koeman this useless board angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
This Messi scoring against only bottom teams thingy is so real...
Gosh

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
We need Rakitic and Fati in this game. We need energy and ideas in this game. Puig has injected life in this game but we still need more

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Goal!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by toluxe0075: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Messi, Suarez, and Alba are so unfair to Griezmann. This guy will make a good run only for those guys to pretend as if they didn't see him. Setien too is a fool for leaving removing Griezmann while that wasteful Suarez is still playing. I hate this current Barca team.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Puig and fati are frigging beasts
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Griezmann needs to leave if he still wants to make anything meaningful from his career.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
Olamyyde:
Puig and fati are frigging beasts

That is what hungry youths bring to the game. They just came in and brought in fluidity and movements.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SymonLFC(m): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
toluxe0075:
Messi, Suarez, and Alba are so unfair to Griezmann. This guy will make a good run only for those guys to pretend as if they didn't see him. Setien too is a fool for leaving removing Griezmann while that wasteful Suarez is still playing. I hate this current Barca team.
Grezzy shld go and pick form to register with CLUB AMIGOS.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
I will take this 3 points any time any day.Not the prettiest of wins but at this point we need results not some world class performances

Key Takeaways

Whoever thought about selling Semedo is very stupid.Dude was great making those forward runs and was really fantastic on the day. We really need Marina of Chelsea as she knows how to make real transfer decisions. Abidal maybe a club legend but being our sporting directories something that doesn't fit him well.

Messi lacked a little bit of match sharpness.Was still OK based on his standards. Fati/Puig and La Masia is the future. We should think to our academy and stop wasting funds buying players.

Arthur was really poor.Vidal was poor but improved greatly in the last 30 minutes.Rakitic continued his improvements.

Lastly,we needa coach that knows what he's doing. This game needed Griezmann and Suarez not starting the 2nd half with Braith and Fati starting in the 2nd half. We needed more energy and that what got us the 3 points
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Puig made some passes that shocked me. They weren't extraordinary passes, but those kind of incisive passes have been lacking in Barcelona.

The pass from puig that led to that first goal, Vidal was surprised because He is used to receiving and giving passive passes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
toluxe0075:
Messi actually have gave a very good pass in the box which he mishit over the bar moments before he was subbed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4001) (4002) (4003) (4004) (4005) (4006) (4007) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oldboss(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.