Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4634247 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:40am On Nov 09, 2014
coded01:
I see how una ready beat lucho... grin shocked grin

If only he knows how angry fans are... embarassed grin
MSN needs times to gel. What is with the... Infact, I jist tire for that guy.

Even Messi suppose sit down for bench for like 1 or 2 matches make him head straight oooooo. Which one him go lose ball in a dangerous zone, him no go bother to mark at all. Everybody just luck up no complain about that loss of possession because na Messi, but if na any other person lose that ball wey them take score us, we for no hear word. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:42am On Nov 09, 2014
coded01:
I see how una ready beat lucho... grin shocked grin

If only he knows how angry fans are... embarassed grin

The team playing badly is one thing. Benching 2 of your best players after we've slipped from 1st to 4th after losing back to back matches is plain idiotic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:43am On Nov 09, 2014
barackohandso:

If catalunya has renowned touts, they should be paying him a visit today or very soon for the useless experiments he's trying on the team. Maybe he doesn't know how passionate some fans are
Honestly I never had faith in this guy cause I knew his story. And I would never put my faith in this team as long as Lucho remains the head coach. He would have to prove beyond every shadow of doubt to make me believe in this team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:44am On Nov 09, 2014
barackohandso:

The team playing badly is one another. Benching 2 of your best players after we've slipped from 1st to 4th after losing back to back matches is plain idiotic.
Plain stupidity! Okay imagine the second half when Ney and Suarez enter, life just enter the attack. We start to dey hold the ball, dey press them and ultimately goals come. Wetin be him problem na?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:47am On Nov 09, 2014
dmcdad:

Honestly I never had faith in this guy cause I knew his story. And I would never put my faith in this team as long as Lucho remains the head coach. He would have to prove beyond every shadow of doubt to make me believe in this team.

I could understand the celta loss, it was just one of those days where everything went against the team but this one is unacceptable. He'll lose his job if we drop any lower
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:51am On Nov 09, 2014
dmcdad:

Plain stupidity! Okay imagine the second half when Ney and Suarez enter, life just enter the attack. We start to dey hold the ball, dey press them and ultimately goals come. Wetin be him problem na?

Abi oh. Who buys a player for €80m and keeps him on the bench?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:53am On Nov 09, 2014
barackohandso:

The team playing badly is one thing. Benching 2 of your best players after we've slipped from 1st to 4th after losing back to back matches is plain idiotic.

I think he overrated those guys on top dem dey battle relegation @ the moment but it backfired... grin embarassed grin --- forgetting na those kan people dey show demselves pass... tongue

Honestly, i would have preferred resting messi instead of Suarez who needs to play to regain that special form... cool

dmcdad:

Even Messi suppose sit down for bench for like 1 or 2 matches make him head straight oooooo. Which one him go lose ball in a dangerous zone, him no go bother to mark at all. Everybody just luck up no complain about that loss of possession because na Messi, but if na any other person lose that ball wey them take score us, we for no hear word. Nonsense!

As for that Messi, e own 2 much, make e rest na... angry grin

And As for his "I don't care to mark attitude" whenever he lose ball don tire me jare... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 09, 2014
dmcdad:

Why don't yoy have faith in him?

I believe you guyz are missing the point here. Pedro and Munir are Barca players with equal chances to start games and impress just like Neymar and Suarez. That they both disappointed should be the real source of concern. It means we didn't have a competitive team just like Enrique craved. Do not forget that we played away to Ajax on Wednesday only to play again two days later. The rotation is justified. But the lack of a competitive team would have been the ultimate worry to the coach and fans not why Munir and Pedro started.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2014
By now, Pedro knows his place. He is not anywhere near what Suarez provides in the attack. If not for profligate finishing from Messi, Suarez would be competing for highest assist in the league already.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2014
Johnpaul88:

I believe you guyz are missing the point here. Pedro and Munir are Barca players with equal chances to start games and impress just like Neymar and Suarez. That they both disappointed should be the real source of concern. It means we didn't have a competitive team just like Enrique craved. Do not forget that we played away to Ajax on Wednesday only to play again two days later. The rotation is justified. But the lack of a competitive team would have been the ultimate worry to the coach and fans not why Munir and Pedro started.
I beg to disagree sir! If there is any team that should have done that, I guess it should be Madrid. Yet, Calloti still fielded his strong team even while playing at home. We lost back to back for crying out loud and the best the coach can do playing away from home is to rest the players that can win us the match. Why not rest Busquets instead of Suarez who is yet to regain his best form?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:04am On Nov 09, 2014
dmcdad:

I almost lost my voice seeing Messi lose possession and making no move to regain it. I hope our friend would see what we were trying to point out then. By the way, why did Batra and Masch maitain such a high line defence? If they had stayed at their duty post, they wouldn't have been caught unawares.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 09, 2014
enrique is just wonderful. the starting line-up against almeria was just a move by a tactical genius. benching ney and suarez when you're 4th should be awarded the tactical move of the century - pure class.

in enrique we trust. lead us to the goddamn treble, tactical enrique.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2014
Austeenx:
enrique is just wonderful. the starting line-up against almeria was just a move by a tactical genius. benching ney and suarez when you're 4th should be awarded the tactical move of the century - pure class.

in enrique we trust. lead us to the goddamn treble, tactical enrique.
Is this sarcasm or what
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2014
dmcdad:

Lucho is World's best coach! I mean, Martino is World's best coach in Lucho's world.

Abeg I wan ask question... We get coach?
Honestly the coach's decisions are questionable.. December will be the deciding month if he will remain the coach or not, make we jux dey watch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2014
sebod:

I beg to disagree sir! If there is any team that should have done that, I guess it should be Madrid. Yet, Calloti still fielded his strong team even while playing at home. We lost back to back for crying out loud and the best the coach can do playing away from home is to rest the players that can win us the match. Why not rest Busquets instead of Suarez who is yet to regain his best form?
My point is if Pedro and Munir cannot be relied to win us matches, then we still have a unbalanced, uncompetitive team. Do you imagine a situation where these regulars are injured and out of action? We'd then have licence to lose?
Sadly enough, Real Madrid have a more competitive team than us. Yesterday's wasn't even there best squad and yet they won handsomely all the same. In fact their best squad cannot be known because any selected squad will perform just as good as others.
That is what I wish for our team afterall Almeria is not that a great team. Yesterday's line up is way good enough to dispatch them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2014
sebod:

I almost lost my voice seeing Messi lose possession and making no move to regain it. I hope our friend would see what we were trying to point out then. By the way, why did Batra and Masch maitain such a high line defence? If they had stayed at their duty post, they wouldn't have been caught unawares.
I didn't watch the match so I do not know the role Messi played leading us to concede. I saw the line up and was satisfied the team was strong enough to win a lowly Almeria. Pedro should be ashamed of himself that he's no longer to be considered a regular for us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2014
Johnpaul88:
My point is if Pedro and Munir cannot be relied to win us matches, then we still have a unbalanced, uncompetitive team. Do you imagine a situation where these regulars are injured and out of action? We'd then have licence to lose?
Sadly enough, Real Madrid have a more competitive team than us. Yesterday's wasn't even there best squad and yet they won handsomely all the same. In fact their best squad cannot be known because any selected squad will perform just as good as others.
That is what I wish for our team afterall Almeria is not that a great team. Yesterday's line up is way good enough to dispatch them.
I got your point bro! We have so many players in the squad that could no longer be relied upon to win us matches. Alves, pique, busi....... I doubt if we can ever have a competitive squad again this season. let's just hope and pray the major players don't get injured because even with them on the field, we still have issues. Imaging Almeria messing us up anyhow. So so so frustrating.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:45am On Nov 09, 2014
sebod:

High defensive line is our game. That's what is needed to make tiki-taka more fluid. So the defenders can participate in the buid up. Having more legs help in the build up play. Noticed when we played teams with similar pattern, how they kept high lines at the back? Rayo, Ajax comes to mind.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2014
Johnpaul88:

Justified? Far from it! Did Messi too not play against Ajax? Why did he not rotate Messi? Abegi! You are rotating for your next champions league game or what? Or that you have el-clasico coming up? It's the international break brah! You don't need any rotation when you have an international break. Utilise your players at this juncture.

Did you get the memo even? It's not like its bad to play Munir and/or Pedro, but coming from back-to-back losses in the league, there was need to start your strongest lineup. Or don't you think? So after losing against Madrid and Celta at home, what is with the tinkering this time around when you should have known it's a mist win?

What are we even thinking? We are trailing Madrid and you want us to continue experiments that are redundant? Madrid played at home against Rayo, and they fielded their full squad. If it were a case that after securing victory he brought them in, it wouldn't have been bad.

And for the records, Munir doesn't have equal chance as Ney and Suarez. He is a B player and as such, you can't say he has equal rights with the first team players. I guess you have not checked on the official first team list to know that his name is not there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2014
coded01:

I think he overrated those guys on top dem dey battle relegation @ the moment but it backfired... grin embarassed grin --- forgetting na those kan people dey show demselves pass... tongue

Honestly, i would have preferred resting messi instead of Suarez who needs to play to regain that special form... cool

As for that Messi, e own 2 much, make e rest na... angry grin

And As for his "I don't care to mark attitude" whenever he lose ball don tire me jare... embarassed
You sure say last season no go come better pass this season so? At least last season we fight for league till the last day. Enter Copa final and reach QF in Champions League.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2014
sebod:

God bless you jare... The question is... You dey rest them say you wan save them for which match? Forgetting that you don lose back-to-back.

I just tire how some people dey take judge their own ooooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2014
Johnpaul88:
I didn't watch the match so I do not know the role Messi played leading us to concede. I saw the line up and was satisfied the team was strong enough to win a lowly Almeria. Pedro should be ashamed of himself that he's no longer to be considered a regular for us.
He wanted to take on three players and was dispossessed. That is no issue at all but making no attempt to win the ball back is the issue. Pedro? He should have been let go. I think our major problem is still the midfield. Messi is doing his best to link the midfield with the attack, Rafinha and Busi added nothing really to the midfield. Now that we have a very potent attack, what stops us from giving them a very solid midfield to back them up? Henry, Eto and Messi had over 100 goals between them in a single season because they had a great midfield to link them up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2014
bykebyke:

Why hasn't he given any convincing performance this season?

Even during pre-season?

To me,he is ordinary.
How many times has he played?
I still don't remember him playing bad in any of the ones he played.....
2ndly,comparing him with Isco is really out of place...How about You compare Isco with Koke or Thiago his brother? who s.h.its on who?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2014
Johnpaul88:
This your argument is flawed.....
Was he not the coach that sanctioned the loan deal of Tello,Deulofoe,Dennis Suarez?
This three are the better competitive options than Sandro and Munir,yet he allowed them leave and you are talking of competitiveness?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2014
dmcdad:

Justified? Far from it! Did Messi too not play against Ajax? Why did he not rotate Messi? Abegi! You are rotating for your next champions league game or what? Or that you have el-clasico coming up? It's the international break brah! You don't need any rotation when you have an international break. Utilise your players at this juncture.

Did you get the memo even? It's not like its bad to play Munir and/or Pedro, but coming from back-to-back losses in the league, there was need to start your strongest lineup. Or don't you think? So after losing against Madrid and Celta at home, what is with the tinkering this time around when you should have known it's a mist win?

What are we even thinking? We are trailing Madrid and you want us to continue experiments that are redundant? Madrid played at home against Rayo, and they fielded their full squad. If it were a case that after securing victory he brought them in, it wouldn't have been bad.

And for the records, Munir doesn't have equal chance as Ney and Suarez. He is a B player and as such, you can't say he has equal rights with the first team players. I guess you have not checked on the official first team list to know that his name is not there.
But we had these so-called starters and yet lost back to back. Their presence is no longer a guarantee to win. This is what Enrique must deal with, isn't it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2014
dmcdad:

He doesn't know....Lucho is forcibly making Munir another Bojan.....He no wan allow the guy develop accordingly....Sandro is a better mature player than him,but he is a hot prospect...Lucho is killing him playing him as a winger,whereas the dude is a natural striker.....Lucho is a retard!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2014
philfearon:

This your argument is flawed.....
Was he not the coach that sanctioned the loan deal of Tello,Deulofoe,Dennis Suarez?
This three are the better competitive options than Sandro and Munir,yet he allowed them leave and you are talking of competitiveness?
I don't think we're arguing about anyone's argument being flawed or not.

However, we don't have to have all these names you listed to have a competitive team. Munir started the season brilliantly. The coach is right to have him ahead of others. It's his responsibility to build a competitive team regardless of the individuals involved.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2014
philfearon:

How many times has he played?
I still don't remember him playing bad in any of the ones he played.....
2ndly,comparing him with Isco is really out of place...How about You compare Isco with Koke or Thiago his brother? who s.h.its on who?
Koke eats Thiago for breakfast,then shiits out Isco..

Koke should be compared to midfielders like Modric!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2014
Johnpaul88:
I don't we are arguing about anyone's argument being flawed or not.

However, we don't have to have all these names you listed to have a competitive team. Munir started the season brilliantly. The coach is right to have him ahead of others. It's his responsibility to build a competitive team regardless of the individuals involved.
Question is,what convinced him this ones are better? He did not even see the other perform!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2014
bykebyke:

Koke eats Thiago for breakfast,then shiits out Isco..

Koke should be compared to midfielders like Modric!!

That's why the comparison is inappropriate.... In football terms,both Koke and Thiago are Isco"s football mate!!
Find Rafinha's mate and compare!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.