Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4600941 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2014
philfearon:

Question is,what convinced him this ones are better? He did not even see the other perform!!
He was disappointed about the general performance of the team. The rotation shouldn't have made a difference.

He saw all of them perform. I trust his judgement.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2014
Johnpaul88:
He was disappointed about the general performance of the team. The rotation shouldn't have made a difference.

Face it man. He made errors. The complete team can as well lose but it won't be an eyesore like yesterday's, even he admitted making mistakes. We played better in the celta loss than the almeria victory

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2014
Johnpaul88:

My take is,let him not ruin whatever good strategy he has in store in the long run with this preliminary ripoffs and expensive experiments!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
philfearon:
How can a coach be continuously stupid and Clueless like this?
I would have wanted us to lose this match,but it will do me no good!!
This was the same clueless trail he was following in Roma,now it continues here...One could have thought he would have continued with the team that beat Ajax....
Let's just hope we win....And where is that Messi defender? You watching the match?
throughout the Ajax game you didn't show your face, and then messi got caught in possession 70 yards from his goal, and you found your voice or should I say your megabytes again! Sorry for you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Moyes coming to Spain...

LMAOgrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
Talking points- 1.messi has lost some abilities, he's not as prolific, and got caught in possession.cant fault him though for not chasing back. Lol, how was he supposed to? Use a private jet? We all know him, if someone dispossessed him,he would chase you down,but the defender sent a tru ball in 1 second. Pass from 70 yards out,our defence also had some fault for that one. 2. Bartra is trying but he needs to stop letting players run in front of him. Just like Gareth bale did him last copa del Rey final. He should have dealth with that ball.he allowed the guy outrun him for the goal when he had the first advantage. With more experience he'd be good. 3.the coach is an 1imbecile. Resting half of your first team for the international break? An away game? 4th on the standings?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
philfearon:
Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo in Mass
Poll by Madrid-Based Paper Marca

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2259269-lionel-messi-beats-cristiano-ronaldo-in-mass-poll-by-madrid-based-paper-marca
if a pro Madrid publication could come up with this? Then what will a neutral or a pro bar a publication have?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
Johnpaul88:
But we had these so-called starters and yet lost back to back. Their presence is no longer a guarantee to win. This is what Enrique must deal with, isn't it?
Of course we had them and lost. For the Classic, it was Lucho's fault because he didn't appraoch the game with a view to winning. As for the Celta loss, well I would sincerely attribute that to bad luck and not Lucho's fault. Okay?

But c'mon bro, you wan fall my hand ooooooo. You wan say because of that, then he should start tinkering just anyhow? You know better na! Haba!

You have always been an objective fellow bruv. But seriously, I guess you have lost the touch of objectivity. Or maybe you are just... Well I can't say. But I expect better from you cause you know better than this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
ddippset:
Talking points- 1.messi has lost some abilities, he's not as prolific, and got caught in possession.cant fault him though for not chasing back. Lol, how was he supposed to? Use a private jet? We all know him, if someone dispossessed him,he would chase you down,but the defender sent a tru ball in 1 second. Pass from 70 yards out,our defence also had some fault for that one. 2. Bartra is trying but he needs to stop letting players run in front of him. Just like Gareth bale did him last copa del Rey final. He should have dealth with that ball.he allowed the guy outrun him for the goal when he had the first advantage. With more experience he'd be good. 3.the coach is an 1imbecile. Resting half of your first team for the international break? An away game? 4th on the standings?
correct!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
dmcdad:

You sure say last season no go come better pass this season so? At least last season we fight for league till the last day. Enter Copa final and reach QF in Champions League.

Mehn, i hope not oh! grin shocked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
ddippset:
throughout the Ajax game you didn't show your face, and then messi got caught in possession 70 yards from his goal, and you found your voice or should I say your megabytes again! Sorry for you.
That's a lie anyway...
The issue I have been trying to tell you is that his plays this days are just "click in today,click out tomorrow"...That consistency which we have all come to know him with its just off...And he just keeps forcing his games...He doesn't want to cool down!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
dmcdad:

Of course we had them and lost. For the Classic, it was Lucho's fault because he didn't appraoch the game with a view to winning. As for the Celta loss, well I would sincerely attribute that to bad luck and not Lucho's fault. Okay?

But c'mon bro, you wan fall my hand ooooooo. You wan say because of that, then he should start tinkering just anyhow? You know better na! Haba!

You have always been an objective fellow bruv. But seriously, I guess you have lost the touch of objectivity. Or maybe you are just... Well I can't say. But I expect better from you cause you know better than this.
Is that right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Is that right?
That's the way I see it, albeit I might be wrong.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
dmcdad:

That's the way I see it, albeit I might be wrong.
Of course you're wrong!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Of course you're wrong!
No arguments. But I guess then maybe your views are...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Atleti and valencia drop points. So we're in 2nd, much better than 4th if you ask me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
luis enrique is the best thing that happened since xbox.
i can't believe the guy is our coach! we should be grateful. he lead roma to coppa italia and champions league glory in his first season, turned celta vigo into a force to be reckoned with in spain and europe, now, he's got fc barcelona playing the best football around - even guardiola's team of 08-12 would have been so jealous.

all hail luis enrique the best coach in the world.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Austeenx:
i can't believe the guy is our coach! we should be grateful. he lead roma to coppa italia and champions league glory in his first season, turned celta vigo into a force to be reckoned with in spain and europe, now, he's got fc barcelona playing the best football around - even guardiola's team of 08-12 would have been so jealous.

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2014
Austeenx:

Sarcasm at its peak! Bua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
Luis Enrique's 10 deadly sins

SERGI FONT. BARCELONA 11/10/2014
PrintSend
All the good will with which the Barcelona fans greeted Luis Enrique when he took over from Martino is running out. Here's why:

1. He is blamed for lack of preparation of matches. Mathieu says he was surprised to be told he was to be playing at left back at the Bernabéu.

2. He has not been able to regenerate an aging squad. This was very apparent in the Real Madrid match.

3. A surprising approach to every game. He seems unable to follow a consistent line throughout all the matches.

4. There is an ongoing debate about the playing style, although Luis Enrique denies this. But the style is unrecognisable compared to the glory days of Guardiola.

5. A playing style which is totally unrecognisable. The general view of press and other sporting commentators is that Barcelona are not playing in any particular recognisable way or form.

6. He has not managed to plan any dead ball strategies. Barcelona have not even been able to score from a corner.

7. He has done nothing to alleviate serious problems in the Barcelona defence. Nothing has changed with the arrival of the new manager, nor with the signings of Mathieu and Vermaelen.

8. The constant squad rotations are unsettling both players and supporters. He has never been in favour of selecting the same starting line-up one game after another.

9. Variations in tactics which are hard to comprehend. Some of Luis Enrique's decisions make no sense unless they are meant to show off his discontent with the club.

10. His relations with the press are starting to be quite tense. He always evades the issue when asked questions about tactics.

http://www.marca.com/en/2014/11/10/en/football/barcelona/1415607041.html
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mcleo007:
Luis Enrique's 10 deadly sins

SERGI FONT. BARCELONA 11/10/2014
PrintSend
All the good will with which the Barcelona fans greeted Luis Enrique when he took over from Martino is running out. Here's why:

1. He is blamed for lack of preparation of matches. Mathieu says he was surprised to be told he was to be playing at left back at the Bernabéu.

2. He has not been able to regenerate an aging squad. This was very apparent in the Real Madrid match.

3. A surprising approach to every game. He seems unable to follow a consistent line throughout all the matches.

4. There is an ongoing debate about the playing style, although Luis Enrique denies this. But the style is unrecognisable compared to the glory days of Guardiola.

5. A playing style which is totally unrecognisable. The general view of press and other sporting commentators is that Barcelona are not playing in any particular recognisable way or form.

6. He has not managed to plan any dead ball strategies. Barcelona have not even been able to score from a corner.

7. He has done nothing to alleviate serious problems in the Barcelona defence. Nothing has changed with the arrival of the new manager, nor with the signings of Mathieu and Vermaelen.

8. The constant squad rotations are unsettling both players and supporters. He has never been in favour of selecting the same starting line-up one game after another.

9. Variations in tactics which are hard to comprehend. Some of Luis Enrique's decisions make no sense unless they are meant to show off his discontent with the club.

10. His relations with the press are starting to be quite tense. He always evades the issue when asked questions about tactics.

http://www.marca.com/en/2014/11/10/en/football/barcelona/1415607041.html
I believe marca and all Madrid allied papers are all having a field day with our recent slump in form.

I'll not agree we're not struggling but they'll overstretch it in order to create that doubtful atmosphere they all wish is the order of the day. I for one, am no longer visiting their website because I already know what I'll find.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
Johnpaul88:
I believe marca and all Madrid allied papers are all having a field day with our recent slump in form.

I'll not agree we're not struggling but they'll overstretch it in order to create that doubtful atmosphere they all wish is the order of the day. I for one, am no longer visiting their website because I already know what I'll find.

But there's no denying the points raised, you'll agree with me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mcleo007:

The points are valid. There should be more even.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
Johnpaul88:

Marca has been Objective since the turn of November,2014!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mcleo007:

But then they'd overstretch it to a ridiculous point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
philfearon:

Marca has been Objective since the turn of November,2014!!
And of course, have managed to sway you, making you to switch sides, having told you all you like to hear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Johnpaul88:
And of course, have managed to sway you, making you to switch sides, having told you all you like to hear.
They didn't sway me bro....When people say the truth,You either admit it or you lock up!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
philfearon:

They didn't sway me bro....When people say the truth,You either admit it or you lock up!!

Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 11, 2014
philfearon:

I prefer to lock up when admitting truth involves Marca and besides truth is relative. It all depends on the side of the divide you are on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 11, 2014
bykebyke:
Moyes coming to Spain...

LMAOgrin
i need u to be one of my campaign manager,i hope u have accpted
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2014
elshaddai58:

i need u to be one of my campaign manager,i hope u have accpted
Campaign Manager

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.