Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4585570 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
“I will tell my grandchildren about when I won the Champions League, but most of all I will tell them that their grandfather used to play with Lionel Messi.” – Angel Di Maria... cool

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/#ixzz3IkzRo02H

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
Johnpaul88:
I prefer to lock up when admitting truth involves Marca and besides truth is relative. It all depends on the side of the divide you are on.
Good For you bro...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
bykebyke:

Campaign Manager
yea,i want u to support me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
philfearon:

Good For you bro...
Yeahh good for me. Marca's "truths" should always be taken with a pinch of salt.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Yeahh good for me. Marca's "truths" should always be taken with a pinch of salt.
Every Barcelona fc fans knows this fact!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
philfearon:

Every Barcelona fc fans knows this fact!!
Every Culé knows how Marca are with FCB. But to be frank with ourselves, they nailed that issue just the right way. No exaggerations and excessive/unnecessary points. Infact, imo they failed to include some other obvious failings of Lucho.

Marca were right this time. There should be no arguing this.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Who has seen the article on Cr7 calling Messi a MotherFvcker grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
bykebyke:
Seriously? I don't believe it...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
bykebyke:
Me....
One of his childish exuberance and pranks!! Don't blame him shaa,That's what illiteracy causes...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
philfearon:

Me....
One of his childish exuberance and pranks!! Don't blame him shaa,That's what illiteracy causes...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Cristiano Ronaldo

News are circulating that I allegedly made offending
remarks regarding Lionel Messi. This is absolutely
false and I have assured my lawyer takes action to
sue those responsible. I have the utmost respect for
all my professional colleagues, and Messi is
obviously no exception.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhellake: 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
^^^ Was just about posting that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coreseam: 12:40am On Nov 12, 2014
barackohandso:
Cristiano Ronaldo

thank goodness someone still has the reasoning to confirm things before posting rubbish.
later same folks will complain of bad press in Nigerian media.
smh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coreseam: 12:41am On Nov 12, 2014
Dhellake:
^^^ Was just about posting that
i tire for some of them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:27am On Nov 12, 2014
Lionel Messi and Carlos Tévez were the star attractions at West Ham's Rush Green training ground after joining up with the Argentina camp.

The Barcelona and Juventus stars are in the squad called up by Gerardo Martino for the friendly against Croatia at the Hammers' Upton Park stadium on Wednesday.

Martino has named an almost entirely Europe-based squad for this international break, as the 'Albiceleste' will be playing both their games in England. This means that most of the players have been quick to arrive after being released by their clubs, including notably Messi, who featured for Barcelona in Almería, and Tévez, who bagged a brace in Juventus's thrashing of Parma.

Sergio Romero, Martín Demichelis, Willy Caballero, Pablo Zabaleta, Sergio Agüero, Javier Mascherano, Santiago Vergini, Ángel di María, Roberto Pereyra, Éver Banega, Lucas Biglia and Facundo Roncaglia have all already checked in at the team hotel. Tottenham pair Federico Fazio and Érik Lamela, who live in the city, were naturally among the first to report for duty.

Martino will only begin working with a full-strength squad on Tuesday, giving him limited preparation time ahead of the Croatia clash. He will, however, then enjoy another five days with his players prior to taking on Portugal at Old Trafford, Cristiano Ronaldo's former stomping ground, next Tuesday (18th November).

Happy to know Tevez was finally invited... cool

http://www.marca.com/en/2014/11/10/en/football/international_football/1415655719.html

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcfarlin(m): 6:23am On Nov 12, 2014
philfearon:

Me....

Explain why he's an illiterate

Don't believe everything you read in the press.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:41am On Nov 12, 2014
cool

But we need to translate this into the League table too... embarassed grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2014
in every lie, there's an iota of truth. ronaldo might have said that jokingly, I don't believe it was totally made up. all the same, I see it as a minor issue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
mcfarlin:

Explain why he's an illiterate

Don't believe everything you read in the press.
My "illiterate" in this sense is strictly legal...That's if you understand what I mean!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Baddestguyp:
in every lie, there's an iota of truth. ronaldo might have said that jokingly, I don't believe it was totally made up. all the same, I see it as a minor issue

Word! The claim was written down by a respected journalist who must have thought out the outcome before sticking it out in print.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:28am On Nov 13, 2014
Great stat: Neymar has 205 goals in his first five years as a pro. That's better than Messi (125) & Cristiano (118).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:46am On Nov 13, 2014
dmcdad:
Great stat: Neymar has 205 goals in his first five years as a pro. That's better than Messi (125) & Cristiano (118).

You are now looking for trouble! angry grin

Shey na dat yeye league you dey count goals from, Abi! tongue grin

No make i call ddippset 4 you oh! grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:08am On Nov 13, 2014
coded01:

You are now looking for trouble! angry grin

Shey na dat yeye league you dey count goals from, Abi! tongue grin

No make i call ddippset 4 you oh! grin
The same league many other Brazilians play for? How many goals others don score? Minus that league own comot, just check out country own alone. Abeg the guy dey try. Abi wetin be the excuse for country own?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chibwike(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2014
coded01:

I agree! wink
Bro am counting on the votes of you all...my fellow cules...in the ongoing Mr NL competion....pls help me tell others....thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2014
Mcleo007:

Word! The claim was written down by a respected journalist who must have thought out the outcome before sticking it out in print.
exactly, he can't just spew out trash, he must have made his research and investigation before making his claim
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pixtuk(m): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2014
Neymar has scored against 23 different national team before his 23rd birthday

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2014
Mcleo007:

Coming from the Author of Messi's biography;
What better way to make the book more popular.

"I also wanted to make sure that the book was not one of your standard "He hit the ball and there it was in the back of the net" type of sagas"

----- http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2211277-football-writers-week-guillem-balague-on-writing-lionel-messis-biography#articles/2211277-football-writers-week-guillem-balague-on-writing-lionel-messis-biography

CR should have just ignored him, his midget and the host of believe everything antiCR barca fans.

BTW
"motherf**ker" is not too much a nickname nah grin
maybe CR meant the MF scored us again

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
this playmaking role makes it hard for messi to score...even on FIFA
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
chibwike:
Bro am counting on the votes of you all...my fellow cules...in the ongoing Mr NL competion....pls help me tell others....thanks alot

Waiting till it opens tomorrow... grin wink grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coreseam: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
chibwike:

where and how do I vote?

Must help a frenemy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chibwike(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
coreseam:

where and how do I vote?

Must help a frenemy grin
thanks bro...voting starts tommorow..i'd paste the link her

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.