Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4573626 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (6181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Can't you see the import of my analogy using Rayo? Does it imply comparison?

All I was saying was that the lineup used was way strong enough to win.

No it wasn't. Considering the fact that we've not won there for more than 5 years now

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
barackohandso:

You're not sure of the bolded; no proof at all

Remember we're still 2nd on the log and that match was an opportunity to go top but our master tactician blew it cos of what he was smoking then

Our current form coincided with messi's resurgence (post ballon d'or) and his ever growing understanding with Neymar and lucho's decision to stop using a certain Munir grin
Wouldn't you have loved it if Munir continued on his early season form and became the next best thing from La Masia? It takes courage from the coach to trust on the young players. And besides, Barca B needs him more now as they are passing through a difficult form. They just can't relegate
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Lol!

I'm quite fyn. Every now and then, we can still debate on this or that issue. I see nothing wrong with that. angry

grin
Ehn why then include Lucho's name when fans are celebrating our freedom from the shackles of Atletico?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
barackohandso:

No it wasn't. Considering the fact that we've not won there for more than 5 years now

Two wrongs don't make a right.
There's nothing to suggest that we would have won anyway since strangely though? La Real seems to reserve their best performance against the top teams. None of these top teams have so far left Anoeta with anything. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Wouldn't you have loved it if Munir continued on his early season form and became the next best thing from La Masia? It takes courage from the coach to trust on the young players. And besides, Barca B needs him more now as they are passing through a difficult form. They just can't relegate

What a convenient excuse! cheesy

Good luck to him on his quest to save the B team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
barackohandso:

grin
Ehn why then include Lucho's name when fans are celebrating our freedom from the shackles of Atletico?
We owe this ' shackle breakage' from genius of Enrique. Afterall it's largely this squad that fired blank 6 good time last year. His tactical excellence was all the difference.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Johnpaul88:
There's nothing to suggest that we would have won anyway since strangely though? La Real seems to reserve their best performance against the top teams. None of these top teams have so far left Anoeta with anything. angry

That's why I said "two wrongs don't make a right"

You can't face a team you haven't been able to beat with a strong squad, with a weak squad and expect to win. It's not done. It's the height of cluelessness
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Johnpaul88:
We owe this ' shackle breakage' from genius of Enrique. Afterall it's largely this squad that fired blank 6 good time last year. His tactical excellence was all the difference.

Now you're just being comic grin grin. Genius of Enrique? Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
barackohandso:

What a convenient excuse! cheesy

Good luck to him on his quest to save the B team

It's not a convenient excuse. This is the situation of things in our B team. They're languishing in the relegation zone. If they happened to be in comfortable zone, I'm sure he'd still be with the first team while his development process continues. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
Johnpaul88:
It's not a convenient excuse. This is the situation of things in our B team. They're languishing in the relegation zone. If they happened to be in comfortable zone, I'm sure he'd still be with the first team while his development process continues. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin
All the same, good luck to him. I'm glad he can actually be of help
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
barackohandso:

Now you're just being comic grin grin. Genius of Enrique? Lol
Yeahh if you watched yesternight match, you'd totally agree. First half was not a vintage Barca playing but a tactically drilled Barca. We ceded possession to them but finished the half at the top.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
barackohandso:

That's why I said "two wrongs don't make a right"

You can't face a team you haven't been able to beat with a strong squad, with a weak squad and expect to win. It's not done. It's the height of cluelessness
But we've been playing them with strong team and never won. Maybe a weaker team could have done the magic and broke the jinx. Football is purely psychological! You can't expect different results when you keep taking to the same approach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Yeahh if you watched yesternight match, you'd totally agree. First half was not a vintage Barca playing but a tactically drilled Barca. We ceded possession to them but finished the half at the top.

Hmmmn. Was it not the same Enrique that coached us when we played real madrid and almeria? The same one that puts matthieu in LB position.

His tactic in the last few games have been great no doubt, but let's just continue to enjoy our great form and wait till season's end. You make him look like Pep the way you're labeling him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Johnpaul88:
But we've been playing them with strong team and never won. Maybe a weaker team could have done the magic and broke the jinx. Football is purely psychological! You can't expect different results when you keep taking to the same approach.

So you can go to the same battle field you've been going to with spears, guns and grenades and losing, with a knife, stick and stone and expect to win "psychologically"? shocked

Change is constant and coaches use different approach YES but Luis Enrique's against Real Sociedad at the Anoeta puts the 'S' in silly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
barackohandso:

Hmmmn. Was it not the same Enrique that coached us when we played real madrid and almeria? The same one that puts matthieu in LB position.

His tactic in the last few games have been great no doubt, but let's just continue to enjoy our great form and wait till season's end. You make him look like Pep the way you're labeling him

Pep is Barcelona greatest manager but his work was greatly aided by a certain Argentine, who was ready to launch himself to the world. Not many coaches enjoy this privilege!

My wishes for Enrique is that he surpasses the achievements of Guardiola. That would mean our club returned once again as the best team in the world.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
barackohandso:

So you can go to the same battle field you've been going to with spears, guns and grenades and losing, with a knife, stick and stone and expect to win "psychologically"? shocked

Change is constant and coaches use different approach YES but Luis Enrique's against Real Sociedad at the Anoeta puts the 'S' in silly
I said football is psychological not a war!

If you however decides to go to war hoping to fight with your bare hands, you're entirely on your own. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mcleo007:

Ermmm... The guy that kicks defenders when they refuse to make slight contacts with him that usually lead to dubious penalty calls that he's used to. cheesy
Still trying to decipher who this guy could be... Who would help me out? cheesy

I can't seem to figure out the person in question. Still wondering...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
barackohandso:

Johnpaul is in a frenzy mood today.
Agreed! It is overly obvious.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Rayo Vallecano recently won in Anoeta the other day, would you say now that the line up Enrique sent out to play that game on the night, was weaker than Rayo's? sad angry
Do you fight the league out with Rayo? Your rivals lost at that same venue. Do you need a seer to tell you to feed in your best line-up so you would have a better chance of getting over your opponent ? Plus, your archrival lost a game some minutes before yours.

Sociedad didn't even play well against us. It was clear if Neymessi were on the pitch from the get go, it would have been a different kettle of fish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Johnpaul88:
I'm not a troll! cheesy Get your facts right!

Damn! undecided

let it rest, let them keep blaming him... the guy has proven them wrong, we win games in style now...

All I know is that the coach knows what he's doing more than anyone else on this thread.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
barackohandso:

The emboldened just made my day.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Get your best eleven and exhaust them out when there's little to play for? grin

Do you imagine he didn't know his best eleven all along? Come on, the season is long and tortuous!

Now is the time when you play for trophies and don't you recognise that we now have a more standard line up. This has been the tactics of the coach to climax at the most crucial part of the season. Madrid and Chelsea have all seen their performances dwindle in recent weeks. This is all due to exhaustion.
Having a Standard First Eleven does not mean he can't rotate the team if he wants to bro..
Having it makes rotation easier still!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Johnpaul88:

Then you'd call Moyes a genius then! Afterall, He defeated almighty FCB at first meeting... Enrique my shoe lacelace! undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
honeric01:

let it rest, let them keep blaming him... the guy has proven them wrong, we win games in style now...

All I know is that the coach knows what he's doing more than anyone else on this thread.

We win games by the brunt, thanks to god-Messi giving us his best again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
dmcdad:

Still trying to decipher who this guy could be... Who would help me out? cheesy

I can't seem to figure out the person in question. Still wondering...

I can't help you bro. Really wish I could! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
barackohandso:

You're not sure of the bolded; no proof at all

Remember we're still 2nd on the log and that match was an opportunity to go top but our master tactician blew it cos of what he was smoking then

Our current form coincided with messi's resurgence (post ballon d'or) and his ever growing understanding with Neymar and lucho's decision to stop using a certain Munir grin
E be like say Na his gay mate..Sandro and Adama Traore are better than Munir,yet.........
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Martino's Idea!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
philfearon:

Martino's Idea!!
On paper, that is! angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Johnpaul88:
On paper, that is! angry
Not on paper...You probably didn't watch last Seasons league game against Rayo Vallecano at their home,did you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mcleo007:

I can't help you bro. Really wish I could! cheesy
Such a mysterious guy...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mcleo007:

We win games by the brunt, thanks to god-Messi giving us his best again.

So when or if Messi leaves Barcelonia, you leave too? it's Messi that is winning the games for us and not the 11 players abi?

SMH!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
philfearon:

Not on paper...You probably didn't watch last Seasons league game against Rayo Vallecano at their home,did you?
Spot on jare... Was it not Martino that introduced it and was heavily criticised? Na JP is attributing the glory (like discovering oil) to his gay mate Lucho

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (6181) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.