Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4586668 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
funkyjms:

That's just a mere words! Remember the case of Eto?

Well until it happens otherwise, you'll have to take his words for it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
funkyjms:

Football is very dynamic. Every good coach will always have something to offer. I love the fact that he admitted being drained, in fact, that was when he earned my full respect. He knew that and he stepped down! He is not like the strong headed Wenger who has nothing tangible to show for a decade now.

His second coming would not bring much for us? Well, I'm sure the little he would bring will be much more than what we have now.
Enrique is in a good position to lead us to greatness and success. Guardiola shouldn't be the only successful coach our club would ever know. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
o

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Enrique is in a good position to lead us to greatness and success. Guardiola shouldn't be the only successful coach our club would ever know. grin

Somehow someway you always find a way of bringing Enrique into a discourse. Let him write his own history, and I sincerely hopes he writes it in gold at Barca cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
barackohandso:

Somehow someway you always find a way of bringing Enrique into a discourse. Let him write his own history, and I sincerely hopes he writes it in gold at Barca cheesy
Yeahh of course I have to some how bring Enrique to it because it just happened that he's the coach and I earnestly wish him to succeed and if possibly create an outstanding trophies haul of his own. grin Some of us must begin to accept that Guardiola is well and truly in the past now. He may never return again to the club. Even if he does return, there's no guarantee he would recreate the achievements he managed at the time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
what's with all this news of Enrique and Messi and other players not talking again!
I thought they have all buried their hatchets undecided undecided
this is quite worrying tho'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 28, 2015
homesteady:
what's with all this news of Enrique and Messi and other players not talking again!
I thought they have all buried their hatchets undecided undecided
this is quite worrying tho'
You deh mind goal.com

It's that time of the year they smoke fake weed...

What proof do they have?.

Abegi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdZ_HX6C140

Iniesta baba! the King of ball Retention! Isco still dey learn!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2015
homesteady:

Thanks for sharing the video... wink

Almost shed tears of joy watching the master @ it... cry cheesy --- The soundtrack is perfect! cheesy

The truth is we have many great dribblers in our team that we choose to notice Messi so much that we need videos like this to appreciate how special they all are... cheesy

When I see iniesta, I see Zizou in him but he lacks the scoring skills Zizou had... grin

I call Iniesta - the man with the short, magical & magnetic feet... grin

Proud To be a Barca fan... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2015
coded01:
Thanks for sharing the video... wink
Almost shed tears of joy watching the master @ it... cry cheesy --- The soundtrack is perfect! cheesy
The truth is we have many great dribblers in our team that we choose to notice Messi so much that we need videos like this to appreciate how special they all are... cheesy
When I see iniesta, I see Zizou in him but he lacks the scoring skills Zizou had Messi have... grin
I call Iniesta - the man with the short, magical & magnetic feet... grin
Proud To be a Barca fan... cheesy

This is just the only reason I can't pick him ahead of Messi if not he would have been my best player.

Talking about dribblers, right after Ronaldinho's era, I feel no one dribbles more than Iniesta, especially when it comes to one on one, not even Messi or Ronaldo!

Now, lemme watch the video
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2015
homesteady:

God bless you for this video.

I can't count the number of times Madrid and Villareal appear in that video grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2015
funkyjms:

This is just the only reason I can't pick him ahead of Messi if not he would have been my best player.

Talking about dribblers, right after Ronaldinho's era, I feel no one dribbles more than Iniesta, especially when it comes to one on one, not even Messi or Ronaldo!

Now, lemme watch the video

How do you feel having watched it? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2015
coded01:

How do you feel having watched it? grin
I ain't got the right word to express how/what I feel after watching it.

I just think I am lucky to have him as my player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2015
dmcdad:

I ain't got the right word to express how/what I feel after watching it.

I just think I am lucky to have him as my player.

I am lost for words myself... lipsrsealed

But honestly, he is a Don... cheesy --- If not for Messi, d guy 4 don chop FIFA Player of the year award like 2 or more times... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2015
coded01:

I am lost for words myself... lipsrsealed

But honestly, he is a Don... cheesy --- If not for Messi, d guy 4 don chop FIFA Player of the year award like 2 or more times... cool

Agreed!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
homesteady:

Iniesta is old news.He is finished.0 goals, 0 assists after 24 match rounds in la liga.Isco is the real deal.His ball control, dribbling and vision is top notch.Remember Iniesta was not as good as Isco at the age of 22.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Krasid:
Iniesta is old news.He is finished.0 goals, 0 assists after 24 match rounds in la liga.Isco is the real deal.His ball control, dribbling and vision is top notch.Remember Iniesta was not as good as Isco at the age of 22.

Stats has never been Iniesta strong points, but hesis still regarded as one of the best in the world, so your 0 goals, 0 assists doesn't mean nothing! Besides, barca new style of play has made him to be less involved in scoring and assisting!
I know that Isco has been better, he is like 8 years younger, so what do you expect?
Sometimes I wonder why barca did not get him 1st, I wonder whether Zubi thought Iniesta will last forever! He fits the Iniesta pattern best, he is younger and he was a barca fan!
Iniesta wasn't as good? Iniesta was one of the integral players that won the 2006 UCL final against That super Arsenal team! and thats like close to 10 years now, so he was either 20 or 21
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
[size=50] MATCH DAY !!!!! [/size]

Granada Vs FC Barcelona
Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes — Granada
Referee:‬ Santiago Jaime‎
4pm Nairaland time!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Barcelona line-up (official): Bravo - Alves Bartra Mathieu Alba - Rakitic Mascherano Xavi - Messi Suarez Neymar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Bartra and Xavi comes in to freshen things up. I like it that our coach isn't underestimating Granada. I hear they have not lost at home since November. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Yooooo! Match on!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Slow start angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
are they suffering from Manchester City hangover! what a lifeless slow start
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rakitić well done oh! undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
Good enough they are not parking the bus

Bad that we are playing like Man city angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Misplaced passes flying up and down!
and suarez gets a yellow card!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
That was close shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
can this match get any worse?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Boom...Rakitic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
thank God oh! half bread is better than none!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ivan Rakitic strikes!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
yawns

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: khingTony(m), jpmoriarti(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.