Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4591591 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:16pm On May 31, 2015
philfearon:
I use to think The media is always against Barca until now...Each time a good thing happens to barca,the media will raise one silly issue;and now one of our own couldn't wait for the season to finish before analysing our players flaws,he had to do it on the glorious triumph to spoil our mood...
E be like say them swear for some people shaa! And the topic of discussion....... Sergio Busquets...
Insanity can't be described better!

I must tell you; it's appalling, especially coming from a fellow cule

Sergio Busquets of all people

I still wanna believe he's joking though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:17pm On May 31, 2015
philfearon:
I use to think The media is always against Barca until now...Each time a good thing happens to barca,the media will raise one silly issue;and now one of our own couldn't wait for the season to finish before analysing our players flaws,he had to do it on the glorious triumph to spoil our mood...
E be like say them swear for some people shaa! And the topic of discussion....... Sergio Busquets...
Insanity can't be described better!
I can't help but laugh really.
Congratz to all of us for a job well done last night.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

For anyone to infer or even suggest Busquets is way behind Matic, that person is simply insulting our sensibilities.

The height of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:21pm On May 31, 2015
homesteady:

I wonder when dribbling became a crime! Dinho and Okocha have done worst, but everybody loves them!
Some players are just idiöts, they have been hacking Neymar anyhow since the beginning, then he dribbles them and they want to start a war! They want to be respected, but they don't want to respect him!
You needed to see how guys, even haters were laughing seriously here last night. Person dribble you, you hack am down and still wan beat am untop. He should thank his star Neymar couldn't get through with the skill, Boateng self go yab am. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:23pm On May 31, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Guy some barca fans are disgrace can u imagine one other guy insulting rakitic after we won laliga saying he is slow as if xavi and iniesta is faster
The logica guy said bousquet was bad but when someone said no he said he started watching barca since 2013

Abeg na sin to join barca today?

Like del bosque said if u watch the game u won't see busi but if u watch busi u see the game

So should we call guardiola an idiot for picking busi over toure?
People like this are the reason I hate coming here after we win they always pick on one player

Am sure after ucl they will soon pick on messi saying he is this he is that
Am glad mtn network bleeped up yesterday... Can't imagine my mood being soured by this kinda things!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2015
dmcdad:

Still rocking the normal one life and direct.

For real... N15/5mins
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2015
barackohandso:

I must tell you; it's appalling, especially coming from a fellow cule

Sergio Busquets of all people

I still wanna believe he's joking though
He is serious oh bro...
He might have a point, but it is perfectly ill-timed!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2015
sebod:

I can't help but laugh really.
Congratz to all of us for a job well done last night.
up Barca!!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Guy some barca fans are disgrace can u imagine one other guy insulting rakitic after we won laliga saying he is slow as if xavi and iniesta is faster
The logica guy said bousquet was bad but when someone said no he said he started watching barca since 2013

Like del bosque said if u watch the game u won't see busi but if u watch busi u see the game

So should we call guardiola an idiot for picking busi over toure?
People like this are the reason I hate coming here after we win they always pick on one player

Am sure after ucl they will soon pick on messi saying he is this he is that

Shít happens. You just have to overlook some things
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 31, 2015
barackohandso:

The height of it

How can anyone doubt the capability of Busquets? It'sactually worrisome!

He's one player I pay more attention to!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 31, 2015
bykebyke:

What won't I see. cry

LOL. Don't be surprised.
Busquets also plays for Spain because he's Spanish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 4:08pm On May 31, 2015
Alves abeg sign o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 31, 2015
scantee:
up BARCA we are the best. Messi! no comment.
I don miss u oh,any word of hope for your boi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adioolayi(m): 5:20pm On May 31, 2015
Let's go to Berlin.... Up Barca!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 31, 2015
Good win by the team. cheesy Didn't see much of the game but at least I saw Messi fabulous goal. cheesy grin Our coach continues to be a source of inspiration and happiness for me. He's finally moulded a team of his own image - a team full of energy and vibe, fighting for every loose ball and exceedingly deadly on the counter. He's been all I expected and more. grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:02pm On May 31, 2015
adioolayi:
Let's go to Berlin.... Up Barca!

cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mencade5(m): 7:15pm On May 31, 2015
thiago: okay we go see na

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2015
barackohandso:

...and make Alex song not get a place on the bench
Isn't that the point I already made? If the Barca board really wanted to make Busquets sit up, Alex Song was NOT the player to sign. You let Yaya Toure go, and end up signing Alex Song? Who does that? There are way better holding midfielders.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2015
LOL. All these newbies sef...it's back to silence till when people who REALLY know about football talk...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 31, 2015
logica:
LOL. All these newbies sef...it's back to silence till when people who REALLY know about football talk...

Funny! Once we pocket the Champions League next Saturday, thereby completing another treble, we may wish to engage your football acumen and probably learn from you.

For now, we're still basking in the euphoria of the Copa Del Rey triumph!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

No. It is not a sin to start following Barca today; but it becomes a sin when you THEN start thinking you know more about Barca than people who've been 15 to 20 years deep. smiley Was it not 2/3 years ago I expressed my displeasure with the board and some newbies were jumping up and down talking about having "complete confidence" in the board. Now same dudes some days ago were saying the EXACT same thing without even blinking.

Maybe English is not your forte; but it is one thing to say "Busquets has lapses (especially aerial) that result in conceded goals" and it is another thing to say "Busquets is bad". What does that even mean..."Busquets is bad"?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 31, 2015
logica:
No. It is not a sin to start following Barca today; but it becomes a sin when you THEN start thinking you know more about Barca than people who've been 15 to 20 years deep. smiley Was it not 2/3 years ago I expressed my displeasure with the board and some newbies were jumping up and down talking about having "complete confidence" in the board. Now same dudes some days ago were saying the EXACT same thing I said 2 years ago without even blinking.

Maybe English is not your forte; but it is one thing to say "Busquets has lapses (especially aerial) that result in conceded goals" and it is another thing to say "Busquets is bad". What does that even mean..."Busquets is bad"?

Dude am sure am older than your father I lived in spain when ur dad might still be dating ur mom if u I have been supporting barca back when we used to loose to a team like marlloca derpotivo I don't blame u its the internet of course
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Dude am sure am older than your father I lived in spain when ur dad might still be dating ur mom if u I have been supporting barca back when we used to loose to a team like marlloca derpotivo I don't blame u its the internet of course

Abi were n'se eleyi? Sorry, that you were deported from Spain. But your FATHER and your entire lineage don't match up with me. Ibo ni o ti ja wa ti o ni okun l'orun? Who the fvck even goes to live in Spain? Dudes visit Spain on holidays to flex and flenjo. I know those who crossed the desert through Libya to arrive in Spain though. You better maintain your lane before I smash you against a wall.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 31, 2015
logica:
No. It is not a sin to start following Barca today; but it becomes a sin when you THEN start thinking you know more about Barca than people who've been 15 to 20 years deep. smiley Was it not 2/3 years ago I expressed my displeasure with the board and some newbies were jumping up and down talking about having "complete confidence" in the board. Now same dudes some days ago were saying the EXACT same thing without even blinking.

If u have trully been on nairaland long enough you will know am new here
U talk of being 20years deep lol I can show u my cule membership card I obtained @ catalunya I have been watching barca matches when u were still a sperm in dads balls
Calm down son when I argue I try to do it as cool as possible even if the person is not older than my son but I won't stand when someone thinks he knows better because he knows 20 yrs deep as u call it lol

Add me on bbm ill show u some things in the camp nou stadium the internet havnt allowed you to see peharps I can send you a video I took @ barca musuem the 2nd best museum in catalunya 285CCBB6

You can say what u want but don't try to think u are that old in supporting this club so therefore u know pass all

Am preety sure some barca fans of 2years know more than u son
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

If u have trully been on nairaland long enough you will know am new here
U talk of being 20years deep lol I can show u my cule membership card I obtained @ catalunya I have been watching barca matches when u were still a sperm in dads balls
Calm down son when I argue I try to do it as cool as possible even if the person is not older than my son but I won't stand when someone thinks he knows better because he knows 20 yrs deep as u call it lol

Add me on bbm ill show u some things in the camp nou stadium the internet havnt allowed you to see peharps I can send you a video I took @ barca musuem the 2nd best museum in catalunya 285CCBB6

You can say what u want but don't try to think u are that old in supporting this club so therefore u know pass all

Am preety sure some barca fans of 2years know more than u son
For someone as old as you claim that cannot punctuate properly. Dude stop bragging about living in Spain. Even my house girl can go live in Spain; all that she has to do is risk the crossing through Libya as you did. When a m0r0n starts bragging about living in the backwaters of Europe, we know we got an ignorant one on our hands.

LOL. Bragging with Cule membership card; not even Soci...ode.

By the way, when were you deported?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 31, 2015
logica:
Abi were n'se eleyi? Sorry, that you were deported from Spain. But your FATHER and your entire lineage don't match up with me. Ibo ni o ti ja wa ti o ni okun l'orun? Who the fvck even goes to live in Spain? Dudes visit Spain on holidays to flex and flenjo. I know those who crossed the desert through Libya to arrive in Spain though. You better maintain your lane before I smash you against a wall.
Are u angry son? I havnet even started u are speaking yoruba already haha
It shows ur level of maturity =tout
Oh and by the way I wasn't deported I married a woman from spain
I came back because I have achieved what I want in life I graduated from spain despite so many racist stuff I faced
I might not be the richest man In the world but God gave me something enuff to educate u in life like I said add me I have so many things to teach u in life peharps u might be one of those touts guys collecting money from taxi's

Goodnight son my last word for u wether u like it or not bousqet will stay @ barca for a long time nothing u can do about it not even nairaland can
So I suggest u deal with it
#visca el barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Oh and by the way I wasn't deported I married a woman from spain
LMAO. We know your type; married a woman from Spain to get legal status. How was the trip through Libya?

FYI, there is nothing like Cule membership card. Cule's are not formally recognized as Barca fans. So if you have such a card, it is fake or not issued by Barca FC. Now fvck off.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 31, 2015
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 31, 2015
logica:
LMAO. We know your type; married a woman from Spain to get legal status. How was the trip through Libya?

FYI, there is nothing like Cule membership card. Cule's are not formally recognized as Barca fans. So if you have such a card, it is fake. Now fvck off.
Are u still crying comon show me where the internet hurt u
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 8:05pm On May 31, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Are u still crying comon show me where the internet hurt u
Look at this fake a$$ monkey. You are still here? You've been exposed already...fvck off already.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 31, 2015
logica:

FYI, there is nothing like Cule membership card. Cule's are not formally recognized as Barca fans. So if you have such a card, it is fake. Now fvck off.

Stop disgracing urselve its obvious no one is supporting u on the busi matter why not go to sleep?
If only ur dad had slept that night
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 31, 2015
logica:
Look at this fake a$$ monkey. You are still here? You've been exposed already...fvck off already.
The fact that u added me on bbm shows u really want to learn lmao
Don't worry let's begin the lessons

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.