Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4591519 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 9:11pm On May 30, 2015
This south American front three

Wow

119 goals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 9:14pm On May 30, 2015
OLUWAMESSI !!!!!! shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2015
MSN is tha real deal mehn. We're the envy of every team cool
BTW I don't think Neymar's first goal was offside tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2015
Messiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2015
barackohandso:
MSN is tha real deal mehn. We're the envy of every team cool

BTW I don't think Neymar's first goal was offside tho
It was not offside, the ref got it wrong.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2015
pickabeau1:
This south American front three
Wow
119 goals
oh yeah. The greatest trio Pity they'll be against each other in the copa America
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2015
sebod:
It was not offside, the ref got it wrong.
Thought as much. Doesn't matter anymore though cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 9:58pm On May 30, 2015
barackohandso:

oh yeah. The greatest trio
Pity they'll be against each other in the copa America

Yep
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 10:05pm On May 30, 2015
Messi.....poke
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 30, 2015
#Champions cheesy

2 down...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:30pm On May 30, 2015
Treble loading... cool cheesy wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 10:32pm On May 30, 2015
Such a gentle manager

I remember when his credentials were maligned because he was coach of celta vigo

Juve next to be slayed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:34pm On May 30, 2015
Please don't ask me about Messi's first goal... angry shocked lipsrsealed grin

No one should compare him to PELE or Maradona again... grin grin

Fredoooooo where u dey? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:46pm On May 30, 2015
yourangel:

Thanks bro for the clarification. Why dem come forget their tickets na? Too much money, abi na too many trophies cause am?

They, our fans, should thank their stars that they're Barca fans, who get to see so many finals every now and then. Their colleagues in Madrid, Madridistas, wouldn't be that careless, because they know that a game's final is something that only comes once in a blue moon cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 30, 2015
And they said he's on a decline oh.
I want to be on a decline too. cry

Messi is god. EOD.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2015
Anybody that compare Messi to any player again for this thread deserve a ban, henceforth.

3 cups down; La Liga, Copa de rey, Spanish Super cup(ours already, just remain the formality) , 3remain ; Champions league, European super cup and club world cup.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2015
Wow, what a great game. Congratulations Cules, keeping focused on UCL. God help us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 11:34pm On May 30, 2015
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:13am On May 31, 2015
With Juventus still to come…

Messi, Suarez and Neymar set
Spanish goalscoring history

Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema and Gonzalo Higuain had previously held the record, but first-half efforts in the Copa del Rey final allowed the Barcelona trio to surpass it

Barcelona attackers Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar have set history in the Copa del Rey final by breaking the Spanish record for most goals scored in a single season by an offensive trio.

Messi opened the scoring against Athletic Bilbao at
Camp Nou on Saturday after 20 minutes to equal the previous mark (118) set by Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema and Gonzalo Higuain for Real Madrid in 2011-12.

Sixteen minutes later they claimed the record all for themselves when Neymar benefitted from some excellent build-up play between Messi and Suarez todouble the lead at the back post.

Messi scored the 120th goal of the Barca trident's
season - and the 57th goal of his own excellent
campaign - in the second half en route to wrapping
up a 3-1 triumph.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:17am On May 31, 2015
Mcleo007:

Yeah, the normal one.
Still rocking the normal one life and direct.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 12:46am On May 31, 2015
up BARCA we are the best. Messi! no comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:16am On May 31, 2015
barackohandso:
With Juventus still to come…
Messi is on 58 goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:18am On May 31, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:52am On May 31, 2015
Network did not allow me post yesterday sad
The match was simply breathtaking! !!!!!!!
I kept on marveling on how we were playing, so efficient and effective!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:56am On May 31, 2015
homesteady:

Bro, like a well oiled and finely tuned machine, we're so deadly effective.

I'm watching the match on YouTube at the moment! !!

Messi!!!!!!! No words any more.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2015
homesteady:

No. Alba and Busquets continue to be a worry.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 9:48am On May 31, 2015
okay....but guys, did you see anything wrong in what Neymar did?? he tried dribbling you, you fouled him, yet you're still mad at him.......ion get it, pls elaborate

cheers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:59am On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, like a well oiled and finely tuned machine, we're so deadly effective.

I'm watching the match on YouTube at the moment! !!

Messi!!!!!!! No words any more.

And they were playing with so much energy and passion! Throughout the match I was just praying that no one should get injured!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:02am On May 31, 2015
homesteady:

And they were playing with so much energy and passion! Throughout the match I was just praying that no one should get injured!

These guys are at their physical best. Their intensity and passion are indeed admirable. It's obvious they are still very much hungry for titles.

I knew beforehand Bilbao had NO chance against our machine. I wasn't bothered in the least.

Two down. One to go!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2015
logica:
No. Alba and Busquets continue to be a worry.

I can't remember anything they did wrong, maybe because we won grin
Was it Busquet that was marking that guy that scored for them?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:06am On May 31, 2015
barackodam:
okay....but guys, did you see anything wrong in what Neymar did?? he tried dribbling you, you fouled him, yet you're still mad at him.......ion get it, pls elaborate

cheers

Personally, I didn't see any wrong in what Neymar did. He simply showboated his ball skills.

I can understand the ire of the Bilbao players though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2015
barackodam:

cheers

I wonder when dribbling became a crime! Dinho and Okocha have done worst, but everybody loves them!
Some players are just idiöts, they have been hacking Neymar anyhow since the beginning, then he dribbles them and they want to start a war! They want to be respected, but they don't want to respect him!

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.