Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4592492 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2015
homesteady:

I can't remember anything they did wrong, maybe because we won grin
Was it Busquet that was marking that guy that scored for them?
Of course he was (as usual)!

Alba was as usual too casual and made so many elementary errors. One almost resulted in a goal (Williams who eventually fired a shot that grazed the cross-bar).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:25am On May 31, 2015
logica:
Of course he was (as usual)!

Alba was as usual too casual and made so many elementary errors. One almost resulted in a goal (Williams who eventually fired a shot that grazed the cross-bar).

Easy Bro. It's a game and it's practically impossible for players to make mistakes.

As for me, Busquets remain one of the most vital players in the club at the moment.

I believe the coach will certainly have some chats with them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:33am On May 31, 2015
How come no one has mentioned nada about Alves' performance yesterday?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 10:39am On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

As for me, Busquets remain one of the most vital players in the club at the moment.
This is not the first (or second or even third) time Busquets had been unable to deal with an aerial ball. This Champions League alone, I can refer you to the game against Bayern in Munich. He was solely responsible for the first goal and partly responsible for the other 2 goals. And that is who you consider vital? If not for the deadly trio we have in front, his deficiencies would've ensured our elimination from several competitions. When I think of a holding midfielder, I see images of the like of Matic; not Busquets.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:41am On May 31, 2015
logica:
This is not the first (or second or even third) time Busquets had been unable to deal with an aerial ball. This Champions League alone, I can refer you to the game against Bayern in Munich. He was solely responsible for the first goal and partly responsible for the other 2 goals. And that is who you consider vital? If not for the deadly trio we have in front, his deficiencies would've ensured our elimination from several competitions. When I think of a holding midfielder, I see images of the like of Matic; not Busquets.
You're giving me an assignment. I need to watch those two games again.

Busquets still remains a vital player amongst our people.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

You're giving me an assignment. I need to watch those two games again.

Busquets still remains a vital player amongst our people.
LMAO. Guy, I can mention 5 to 10 games Busquets caused a goal from an aerial ball he didn't deal with. Another one - Barcelona vs AC Milan (ended 2-2); Champions League 2010/2011. Goal scored by Thiago Silva in the last minute of the game. I will always say it; Busquets is in that team simply because he's a Catalan and no more. There are quite a number of holding midfielders much better than he is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:59am On May 31, 2015
logica:
LMAO. Guy, I can mention 5 to 10 games Busquets caused a goal from an aerial ball he didn't deal with. Another one - Barcelona vs AC Milan (ended 2-2); Champions League 2010/2011. Goal scored by Thiago Silva in the last minute of the game. I will always say it; Busquets is in that team simply because he's a Catalan and no more. There are quite a number of holding midfielders much better than he is.
What won't I see. cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2015
bykebyke:

What won't I see. cry
Apparently you know something I don't; why don't you sp1t it out?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:05am On May 31, 2015
logica:

You're kidding right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2015
barackohandso:

You're kidding right?
...is that a response? You guys with your vacuous posts. SHOW how my post is wrong or don't post at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:12am On May 31, 2015
logica:
Apparently you know something I don't; why don't you sp1t it out?
I get infuriated when fans of other club undermine Busquets and i let it slide,but it's just pathetic that a fellow cule doesn't even see the things he does for Barcelona week in week out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2015
logica:

This is laughable to say the least. If you had said this last season or earlier this season I would have agreed. His aerial deficiency is not as bad as you're making it look and he gives a lot going forward. Or are we not talking about the same Busquets?

Speaking of Matic, where was he when PSG scored 2 goals from set pieces to send Chelsea out in the UCL?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2015
bykebyke:

I get infuriated when fans of other club undermine Busquets and i let it slide,but it's just pathetic that a fellow cule doesn't even see the things he does for Barcelona week in week out.
LOL. Sorry o. You that just admitted you have not been seeing his mistakes. Now, THAT I will call pathetic. You sit down in front of the TV and watch a match, and cannot see who caused what, and how a goal was conceded. Do you even understand football? Can you analyze a match?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2015
logica:
...is that a response? You guys with your vacuous posts. SHOW how my post is wrong or don't post at all.

I see how classy your response is

You can't obviously be taken serious when you think Busquets of all people is in the team just cos he's a catalan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2015
barackohandso:

This is laughable to say the least. If you had said this last season or earlier this season I would have agreed. His aerial deficiency is not as bad as you're making it look and he gives a lot going forward. Or are we not talking about the same Busquets?

Speaking of Matic, where was he when PSG scored 2 goals from set pieces to send Chelsea out in the UCL?
Was Matic marking the goalscorers? That is all you need to answer.

And on his aerial deficiency; you are probably one of the newbies who started watching Barca matches 2 seasons ago. Busquets aerial deficiency (as you called it) is not new; and appears not to be going anywhere. That was one of the points I listed in proving Yaya Toure was better than Busquets (which didn't make any sense why the former was benched for the latter). End of.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:36am On May 31, 2015
logica:

And on his aerial deficiency; you are probably one of the newbies who started watching Barca matches 2 seasons ago. Busquets aerial deficiency (as you called it) is not new; and appears not to be going anywhere. That was one of the points I listed in proving Yaya Toure was better than Busquets (which didn't make any sense why the former was benched for the latter). End of.

My point was; if a team like Chelsea that has very strong players with notable aerial strength can concede 2 goals against a 10-man PSG, why can't Barca do so too against a bilbao side that are 3 goals down. These things happen

It's obvious you don't like Busquets and nothing I say will change your mind about him but just think about it; if he could bench yaya toure, make mascherano settle for CB, and make Alex song not get a place on the bench, does it not say a lot? no need to compare him to yaya toure as the ivorian was also a fan favorite when he was around, they're 2 players with different styles, but just check Barca's trophy haul since yaya left and while at it, you can check his contribution to the Spanish national team too, I'm guessing you'll think del bosque too is not wise enough to use a more physical Javi Martinez ahead of him. Nuff said

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:40am On May 31, 2015
logica:
LOL. Sorry o. You that just admitted you have not been seeing his mistakes. Now, THAT I will call pathetic.You sit down in front of the TV and watch a match,and cannot see who caused what,and how a goal was conceded.Do you even understand football? Can you analyze a match?
@emboldened... How Can you see the good he does when you are always looking for a mistake from him?

You saying that there are much better holding midfielders than him is thrash

So Guardiola was stupid when he decided to forgo Yaya Toure for Busquets?

"You watch the game, you don't see Busquets. You watch Busquets, you see the whole game." - Vincente Del Bosque

Sit Down and watch bro..This is Busquets101
http://vimeo.com/59287663
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:03pm On May 31, 2015
logica:

I can still recall telling a friend who was seated beside me about Busquets being a very quiet but hardworking player on the pitch. You'll never notice him working, but set your eyes down well, you'll see for yourself how much he does. Talking about goals he caused, nobody is a saint from that. Please dig that bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 12:07pm On May 31, 2015
homesteady:

I wonder when dribbling became a crime! Dinho and Okocha have done worst, but everybody loves them!
Some players are just idiöts, they have been hacking Neymar anyhow since the beginning, then he dribbles them and they want to start a war! They want to be respected, but they don't want to respect him!

exactly what I said....dinho did worse.
I wonder when he's meant to show skills, when match is just starting or when match is as good as finished
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 12:16pm On May 31, 2015
bykebyke:

@emboldened... How Can you see the good he does when you are always looking for a mistake from him?

"You watch the game, you don't see Busquets. You watch Busquets, you see the whole game." - Vincente Del Bosque

yea....exactly, you won't appreciate busquet till you realize he's absent in the team...he's a ghost player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 31, 2015
Every barca fan knows how intelligent, hard working and effective Sergio Busquets is! He remains an unsung hero, quietly doing his job.

I understand his aerial ball weakness. He more than compensates for that with his spatial awareness and positional discipline.

The team and club aren't fools keeping such a talented but physicality frail footballer.

For anyone to infer or even suggest Busquets is way behind Matic, that person is simply insulting our sensibilities.

Busquets is the BEST in the world in his role.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 12:34pm On May 31, 2015
bykebyke:
How come no one has mentioned nada about Alves' performance yesterday?

And they still ignored this vital question. I am happy the board tabled something for Alves to accept. Even Jerry Armstrong (the Skye Sports commentator) said Alves should be retained for atleast 2 more seasons. He is a beast of a RB.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 12:34pm On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:
Every barca fan knows how intelligent, hard working and effective Sergio Busquets is! He remains an unsung hero, quietly doing his job.

I understand his aerial grin ball weakness. He more than compensates for that with his spatial awareness and positional discipline.

The team and club aren't fools keeping such a talented but physicality frail footballer.

For anyone to infer or even suggest Busquets is way behind Matic, that person is simply insulting our sensibilities.

Endorsed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:39pm On May 31, 2015
logica:

I partially agree with you in terms of some of his mistakes but his experience is also key in our treble-bound titles... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:41pm On May 31, 2015
logica:

Me I no dey oh... grin lipsrsealed grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 31, 2015
Eruditor:

And they still ignored this vital question. I am happy the board tabled something for Alves to accept. Even Jerry Armstrong (the Skye Sports commentator) said Alves should be retained for atleast 2 more seasons. He is a beast of a RB.
After yesterday's performance,he should be given 3 more seasonsgrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:45pm On May 31, 2015
bykebyke:

lipsrsealed cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:50pm On May 31, 2015
dearpreye:

I understand his area ball weakness. He more than compensates for that with his spatial awareness and positional discipline.

I agree 100% with you... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 31, 2015
Eruditor:

Endorsed.

Thanks for the correction. I knew it wasn't the right word, but I couldn't figure it out at the time.

Thank you!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2015
I use to think The media is always against Barca until now...Each time a good thing happens to barca,the media will raise one silly issue;and now one of our own couldn't wait for the season to finish before analysing our players flaws,he had to do it on the glorious triumph to spoil our mood...
E be like say them swear for some people shaa! And the topic of discussion....... Sergio Busquets...
Insanity can't be described better!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:13pm On May 31, 2015
coded01:

Me I no dey oh... grin lipsrsealed grin
Lol. So you sef see am. Na to just waka pass
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 31, 2015
philfearon:
I use to think The media is always against Barca until now...Each time a good thing happens to barca,the media will raise one silly issue;and now one of our own couldn't wait for the season to finish before analysing our players flaws,he had to do it on the glorious triumph to spoil our mood...
E be like say them swear for some people shaa! And the topic of discussion....... Sergio Busquets...
Insanity can't be described better!
Guy some barca fans are disgrace can u imagine one other guy insulting rakitic after we won laliga saying he is slow as if xavi and iniesta is faster
The logica guy said bousquet was bad but when someone said no he said he started watching barca since 2013

Abeg na sin to join barca today?

Like del bosque said if u watch the game u won't see busi but if u watch busi u see the game

So should we call guardiola an idiot for picking busi over toure?
People like this are the reason I hate coming here after we win they always pick on one player

Am sure after ucl they will soon pick on messi saying he is this he is that

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.