Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo (64922 Views)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers / "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
CAN TEACH U THE TRUTH BUT I JUST REALISED THAT EXCEPT THE HOLY SPIRIT OPEN YOUR EARS TO HEAR IT AND YOUR EYES TO SEE IT, THAT IT WONT HAVE ANY EFFECT. SO WHY WERE PEOPL STONED TO DEATH EVEN YOUNG GIRLS IN THE BIBLE DAYS FOR DEFILING THEMSELVES, IF GOD DIDNT INTEND THAT THEY MAINTAINED THEIR PURITY UNTO MARRIAGE ? AGAIN WHY DID GOD COMMAND THAT A PRIEST (PASTOR) SHOULD NOT MARRY A WOMAN THAT HAS BEEN TOUCHED BY ANOTHER MAN ? HOW DO U READ YOUR BIBLE ? HOPE NOT UPSIDE DOWN. IN STRICT MUSLIM NATIONS LIKE SAUDI, IT IS STIL A SIN PUNISHABLE BY DEATH BY STONING FOR A GIRL TO DEFILE HERSELF BEFORE MARRIAGE AND THEY GOT THAT FROM GOD'S COMMANDMENT.
God never called you to the following of the Old Covenant Law of Moses given that He made it more than clear to all that that agreement exists between Him and those who are of the land of Canaan and have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins - Deuteronomy 30 vs 18-20 undecided

So in attempting to follow the Old Covenant - which yi can't since you are a gentile - you go against God's New Covenant agreement, Jesus Christ, the one who is Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Jesus Christ is instead God's Law which you are called to submit to and obey, and He told you that those who belong to Him are those who do as He tells them and those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and His commandments - John 15 vs 1 - 14
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
mechanics:
It was when he went to the pastor, that his calamities started, how will a pastor marry someone's else wife, no other ladies in the church for him to marry?
Tina, the woman, claims she was already separated for months from her ex before she then met the Pastor and he brought her joy. grin
According to her, Bright did not only beat her, but he never took responsibility for her upkeep for the many years of the marriage.

She said she separated from her husband several months before she eventually met Pastor Adeeyo who she claimed had now brought her joy.
Your pastors are human beings and there is nothing like special calling from God so do not for a minute decide to drag God into any of this please. undecided

God forgives sin, even adultery, that is all I can tell you. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by ak22(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
dre11:
Curled from this thread....
https://www.nairaland.com/6695502/mother-tina-adeeyo-left-husband

The wife has responded to the allegation

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/11/why-i-left-my-husband-11-years-married-pastor-adeeyo-%E2%80%93-nigerian-woman

That church still get member ? I doubt it
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Righteousness2(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
Vickyvice:
Whoever divorces should remain single, except their mate engages in adultery/fornication, then she/ he can remarry. The only reasons for remarriage are death and adultery/fornication . Even d pastor has committed adultery too, since d divorce/ seperation isn't based on cheating/adultery/sidechic Matthew 19;9 is very clear on this

Sir/Ma The Passage you quoted did not say Adultery/ fornication is a reason to Remarry.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by AududuNine11: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Sir/Ma The Passage you quoted did not say Adultery/ fornication is a reason to Remarry.
lol... You dey mind all these baby Christians?
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by mechanics(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Tina, the woman, claims she was already separated for months from her ex before she then met the Pastor and he brought her joy. grin
Your pastors are human beings and there is nothing like special calling from God so do not for a minute decide to drag God into any of this please. undecided

God forgives sin, even adultery, that is all I can tell you. undecided
God calls pastors, don't even argue that one, not all pastors are called by God, that's why when you see a pastor doing evil, then he's a fake pastor, she was looking for what she wanted, are you saying that she can't endure what she was passing through if she still loves him.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
mechanics:
God calls pastors, don't even argue that one, not all pastors are called by God, that's why when you see a pastor doing evil, then he's a fake pastor.
she was looking for what she wanted, are you saying that she can't endure what she was passing through if she still loves him.
God does not call anyone as pastors. He told you this in Ezekiel 34 vs 9 - 16 and again in John 10 vs 7 - 16. The same "call" that He went out to the disciples , is the very same call that goes out to everyone who will believe in Jesus Christ. So stop setting ordinary men on pedestals above yourselves. undecided

All your pastors and Mogs are the False teachers and false prophets Jesus Christ warned you to steer clear of. undecided

The woman endured the problem for 11 years until she could endure it no more. What else are you here asking that she endure? undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by mechanics(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God does not call anyone as pastors. He told you this in Ezekiel 34 vs 9 - 16 and again in John 10 vs 7 - 16. The same "call" that He went out to the disciples , is the very same call that goes out to everyone who will believe in Jesus Christ. So stop setting ordinary men on pedestals above yourselves. undecided

All your pastors and Mogs are the False teachers and false prophets Jesus Christ warned you to steer clear of. undecided

The woman endured the problem for 11 years until she could endure it no more. What else are you here asking that she endure? undecided
I won't argue with you, I still maintain my earlier stand.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Fortez: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hoess rant
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
mechanics:
I won't argue with you, I still maintain my earlier stand.
If the man had been the one who had abandoned this woman for another woman, would you still have suggested all that you have so far of this case? undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by mechanics(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If the man had been the one who had abandoned this woman for another woman, would you still have suggested all that you have so far of this case? undecided
I don't support divorce, and in fact the woman has problem, she should check herself, this will be her third husband, is that a good thing? God hate divorce, if one will divorce, then he or she should not marry.

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by akdjr(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
I am neither a fraudster neither do I support fraud. But stop thinking fraud is just peculiar to this generation alone. Internet make it known world wide but in reality it has been in existence from time immemorial. Just because there was no internet to publish those who marry fraudster, thieves, failed marriage, bastard Children does not mean it never happened.
LutanFyah:
Stop blowing smoke.
We've been seeing whores marry fraudsters just like this fake pastor.

Daft generation that the oldies are comfortably controlling with BBN and the likes is dreaming of changing the norm in the society when they can barely remove or force a tyrant to resign.

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
mechanics:
I don't support divorce, and in fact the woman has problem, she should check herself, this will be her third husband, is that a good thing? God hate divorce, if one will divorce, then he or she should not marry.

You can only support or not support divorce in your own case and not the case of others. That choice , like every other sin, is left to individuals to make for themselves - Matthew 19 vs 9. undecided

Also God never said that a person who divorces should not marry. He instead said that anyone who marries someone who is divorced is guilty of the sin of adultery - Matthew 5 vs 32.. Like every sin out there, it is a decision to be made by decision and not meant to be judged by others. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by mechanics(m): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:

You can only support or not support divorce in your own case and not the case of others. That choice , like every other sin, is left to individuals to make for themselves. undecided

Also God never said that a person who divorces should not marry. He instead said that anyone who marries someone who is divorced is guilty of the sin of adultery - Matthew 5 vs 32.. Like every sin out there, it is a decision to be made by decision and not meant to be judged by others. undecided
Hmmmmm, sin is sin, divorce is a sin, and the pastor is even bringing curse upon himself by committing adultery.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by reddingtonblack: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Totally correct. She is a smart woman who picked the pieces of her life and moved on. I bet the wicked husband apart from beating her/not providing, was also cheating on her. Foolish women continue to stay put and suffer till death, the wise one's dust themselves up, and move on.

If her husband had known she had found happiness, he definitely would have deviced every possible means to stop her, probably the reason she kept it all secret.

SMART is not a compliment in marriage, however a married woman not yet divorced re marrying another man is a dumb move. perhaps they've been fvcking before she left her broke husband sef
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
mechanics:
Hmmmmm, sin is sin, divorce is a sin, and the pastor is even bringing curse and committing adultery.
What curse? undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
reddingtonblack:

SMART is not a compliment in marriage, however a married woman not yet divorced re marrying another man is a dumb move. perhaps they've been fvcking before she left her broke husband sef
The woman said she was separated for many months from her ex before she met the Pastor. Read the story ! undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by mechanics(m): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What curse? undecided
for him to marry someone else's wife is bringing curse upon his life
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
mechanics:
for him to marry someone else's wife is bringing curse upon his life
Curses aren't arbitrarily defined you know. For instance, for those of us who believe in Jesus Christ, many of the curses associated with the New Covenant are found written of in Matthew 23. . undecided

That said, I don't recall reading of any curses specifically attached to the sin of adultery at all. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by postmann: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Image123:
[s]Who paid Eve's bride price? When people lift their traditions above God's Word. Are you aware that it is women that pay dowry in some parts of India? People who don't fear or obey God are claiming right, gullible ones are backing them up.

1Co 6:16 KJV What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

Joining takes place with consent of fiance and fiancee, the institution(s) they submit to, and finally stamped by body joining. All other excuses are deception.[/s]

You're as dull as they come.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by mechanics(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Curses aren't arbitrarily defined you know. For instance, for those of us who believe in Jesus Christ, many of the curses associated with the New Covenant are found written of in Matthew 23. . undecided

That said, I don't recall reading of any curses specifically attached to the sin of adultery at all. undecided
Matthew 19:6 (KJV) Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder, so what will happen if someone scatters another person's marriage, will he just go free like that? He or she will definitely bring curse upon himself or herself.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
mechanics:
Matthew 19:6 (KJV) Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder, so what will happen if someone scatters another person's marriage, will he just go free like that?
Anyone that commits adultery as defined by Jesus Christ commits sin, much the same as anyone who lies does so too. There are no direct curses specified, as far as I know, and those guilty can ask and receive forgiveness like with most all sins. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by mechanics(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Anyone that commits adultery as defined by Jesus Christ commits sin, much the same as anyone who lies does so too. There are no direct curses specified, as far as I know, and those guilty can ask and receive forgiveness like with most all sins. undecided
That's if the pastor does his restitution, then if not, he's bringing curse upon himself, it seems you are supporting her, you don't ask yourself, of all the single ladies in his church, why someone's else wife? 11 years, if you are the one it happened too, how will you feel, evil is evil.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by PlanktonX: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Apparently, the ex husband is going through a tough financial problem...

And as a wife, that is one of the reasons why you accepted to be with him, in good times and bad times.

The Olosho pastor that is suppose to come and unify the differences quickly took advantage of the man's predicament.

This is so bad....only God knows the kind of vocal tortures she has subjected the man to, before he turned violent.

Woman, don't let anyone deceive you. The man who called himself pastor has seen a Glory in you that he wants to tap for his business, afterwards, he dumps you.

Go and pray with your husband, the hands of God is not too short to safe your family.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by PlanktonX: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
PlanktonX:
Apparently, the ex husband is going through a tough financial problem...

And as a wife, that is one of the reasons why you accepted to be with him, in good times and bad times.

The Olosho pastor that is suppose to come and unify the differences quickly took advantage of the man's predicament.

This is so bad....only God knows the kind of vocal tortures she has subjected the man to, before he turned violent.

Woman, don't let anyone deceive you. The man who called himself pastor has seen a Glory in you that he wants to tap for his business, afterwards, he dumps you.

Go and pray with your husband, the hands of God is not too short to safe your family.

1 Corinthians 6:16-18 NIV
Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.”

[17] But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

[18] Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.

I hope the assumed pastor read this.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
mechanics:
That's if the pastor does his restitution, then if not, he's bringing curse upon himself, it seems you are supporting her, you don't ask yourself, of all the single ladies in his church, why someone's else wife? 11 years, if you are the one it happened too, how will you feel, evil is evil.
What do you mean by restitution? undecided

In Jesus Christ, when it comes to sin, what we are called to do is ask forgiveness of God. And God requires that if there are those who offended us, we ought also to forgive them , so that God can forgive us. undecided

I can't support or not support her since I am not in her position. All I know is what Jesus Christ says about sin and that is all I can state. undecided

I feel terrible even when I am lied to but I have learned to accept that as long as I live on this hear planet with humans, people will always sin and it is best I accept that and focus on God and what He wants instead. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
pocohantas:
Dearest Tina Adeeyo,

*drops mikrofone* undecided

@pocahontas what you just said is the fact , I swear they can't take a tiny drop of what they are always asking for , I'm always advising myself , my sisters and my friends , if they feel they really want to get married they should get money first because these men can wake up one day and start behaving like wiliwili, if you get money when the madness start , you don't need to stress yourself and be apologizing for why the sun is hot abi why the grass is green , you go dey one side dey enjoy yourself , you can even pay your children's fee without having to go and beg anybody , you will kuku have your self respect and he'll see his relevance abi irrelevance in your life
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by postmann: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
pocohantas:
Dearest Tina Adeeyo,

*drops mikrofone* undecided

Funny you still strut about this blogosphere with your make-believes.

Fresh girls in their early 20s are less assured of settling down these days let alone the old hens who are 2nd hand products of failed marriages.

As for the characters in your examples, we know the difference between social cohabitation and marriage. Your idols belong to the former.

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by mechanics(m): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What do you mean by restitution? undecided

In Jesus Christ, when it comes to sin, what we are called to do is ask forgiveness of God. And God requires that if there are those who offended us, we ought also to forgive them , so that God can forgive us. undecided

I can't support or not support her since I am not in her position. All I know is what Jesus Christ says about sin and that is all I can state. undecided

I feel terrible even when I am lied to but I have learned to accept that as long as I live on this hear planet with humans, people will always sin and it is best I accept that and focus on God and what He wants instead. undecided
If you accept it, I won't accept it, no genuine man of God will do what the so called pastor did and he will be praying to make heaven.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
mechanics:
If you accept it, I won't accept it.
So what are you going to do to the next person who lies to do for instance? Kill em? undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by mechanics(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So what are you going to do to the next person who lies to do for instance? Kill em? undecided
I won't, I will tell him what he did was wong and it won't take him to heaven, in that way, I have passed the message, it's left for him to do the needful so he won't say nobody told him what he did was wrong, ask yourself, why did she not leave the house before now, so it means there is something behind the scene.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
You ppl that are shouting curse upandan , I sure hope your hands are as pure as snow because if not you've no right to determine who gets cursed or who gets grace , you will do olosho and hide and come here to be preaching redpiller abi green piller , everyone that has sex and is not married is a formicator , there is no category for sin in hellfire oh , big sin small sin all na the same degree of fire dem go gather una put

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' / Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad / 7 Things The Bible Forbids, But We Do Anyway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.