Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo (64915 Views)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers / "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by akdjr(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
We're gradually accepting the reality of the present. The laws of marriage that most of us are subjected to right now were laws that was put in place by a different generation in the past. There is nothing stopping this our generation from deciding how we marry now as long as it fit into the reality of our present life.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by TheGift: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
She did not confirm if She and the first Man were legally married. If they were under the marriage act and they are not legally divorced or if under native law and custom and She has not returned the bride price, then She is not yet free to marry. And can be charged for bigamy.
dre11:
Curled from this thread....
https://www.nairaland.com/6695502/mother-tina-adeeyo-left-husband

The wife has responded to the allegation

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/11/why-i-left-my-husband-11-years-married-pastor-adeeyo-%E2%80%93-nigerian-woman

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
LutanFyah:
Because you don't like that passage of the word of God,it automatically means that it was inserted by Pastors and MOG.

Unfortunately, the word of God doesn't care about your feelings and unwholesome interpretations. The Bible already warned us about people like you,so we're not surprised.

Matthew 19 vs 9 is the standard for divorce.
I don't like this passage?
8 Jesus answered, “Moses allowed you to divorce your wives because you refused to accept God’s teaching. But divorce was not allowed in the beginning.

I tell you that whoever divorces his wife, except for the problem of sexual sin, and marries another woman is guilty of adultery.”

10 The followers said to Jesus, “If that is the only reason a man can divorce his wife, it is better not to marry.”

11 He answered, “This statement is true for some, but not for everyone—only for those who have been given this gift. 12 There are different reasons why some men don’t marry.[d] Some were born without the ability to produce children. Others were made that way later in life. And others have given up marriage because of God’s kingdom. This is for anyone who is able to accept it.” - Matthew 19 vs 8 - 12
Why do I keep quoting it for you to open your eyes to see what God really says? undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
In God's eyes? The very same Jesus Christ told you that your marriages are of this world and not of His Kingdom, implying that your relationships begin and end here on earth just like every other worldly relationships you have. undecided

No, in God's eyes, those who commit sin are sinners and need to seek forgiveness. That is what Jesus Christ said.

P
Ask for understanding of the scriptures. You really need .
Unnecessary argument is a no no for me . Bye !!!
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
prekumohtim:
Ask for understanding of the scriptures. You really need .
Unnecessary argument is a no no for me . Bye !!!
Understanding starts with the application of basic human language comprehension of what is written by human mind in human language for human consumption
8 Jesus answered, “Moses allowed you to divorce your wives because you refused to accept God’s teaching. But divorce was not allowed in the beginning.

I tell you that whoever divorces his wife, except for the problem of sexual sin, and marries another woman is guilty of adultery.”

10 The followers said to Jesus, “If that is the only reason a man can divorce his wife, it is better not to marry.”

11 He answered, “This statement is true for some, but not for everyone—only for those who have been given this gift. 12 There are different reasons why some men don’t marry.[d] Some were born without the ability to produce children. Others were made that way later in life. And others have given up marriage because of God’s kingdom. This is for anyone who is able to accept it.” - Matthew 19 vs 8 - 12
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by LutanFyah: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't like this passage? Why do I keep quoting it for you to open your eyes to see what God really says? undecided
You can keep quoting it,but it doesn't change the word of God.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
LutanFyah:
You can keep quoting it,but it doesn't change the word of God.
Now you are not making any sense. Is what I quoted not what God said? undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Tremple8v: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Who are my to judge anyone , Abegi ....Pr*ck and clitocurrency can enjoy each other .
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Fiscus105(m): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are the foolish one thinking you to "interpret" that that is written for you to read in plain text and human language. undecided

Right there in the first statement 1 Corinthians 7 vs 12. , the writer of the letter tells you you the advice he gives is from him and not from Jesus Christ... undecided

Foolish hypocrite, sooooooo in ur word it's only red letter words (Jesus words) you are obeying, you are only concerned with, 4-5 chapters in the whole Bible.

Infact I see another new lunatic of interpreter of Bible.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by tonyashburton: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
Women run away from insecure men.Her husband must have been insecure about her looks when he married her.Tufia!
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by LutanFyah: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
akdjr:
We're gradually accepting the reality of the present. The laws of marriage that most of us are subjected to right now were laws that was put in place by a different generation in the past. There is nothing stopping this our generation from deciding how we marry now as long as it fit into the reality of our present life.
Stop blowing smoke.
We've been seeing whores marry fraudsters just like this fake pastor.

Daft generation that the oldies are comfortably controlling with BBN and the likes is dreaming of changing the norm in the society when they can barely remove or force a tyrant to resign.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
Fiscus105:
Foolish hypocrite, sooooooo in ur word it's only red letter words (Jesus words) you are obeying, you are only concerned with, 4-5 chapters in the whole Bible.

Infact I see another new lunatic of interpreter of Bible.
You know what, if you don't even understand who Jesus Christ is and why it is important that you trust and obey Him, then you are right that this conversation will lead nowhere. undecided

You arr the one who has been attempting to interpret that which is written in human language to you up to this point. I only hope that soon, and for your good, you learn that Jesus Christ never asked you to do any such. He made it clear in Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 that you should use the understanding you have and that that who do will have more given them whereas those who refuse to will have even the little understanding they have taken from them. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
akdjr:
We're gradually accepting the reality of the present. [b]The laws of marriage that most of us are subjected to right now were laws that was put in place by a different generation in the past. [/b]There is nothing stopping this our generation from deciding how we marry now as long as it fit into the reality of our present life.
Interesting! undecided

Those laws did not work for the past generations either as there are many of our grandmothers and mothers who ended up abandoned and without support of any kind as a result. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by LutanFyah: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Now you are not making any sense. Is what I quoted not what God said? undecided
You're misinterpreting the word of God to suit yourself. Perhaps, you are a divorcee but that doesn't change the Bible's position on divorce and divorcees.

My last reply to you.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Totally correct. She is a smart woman who picked the pieces of her life and moved on. I bet the wicked husband apart from beating her/not providing, was also cheating on her. Foolish women continue to stay put and suffer till death, the wise one's dust themselves up, and move on.

If her husband had known she had found happiness, he definitely would have deviced every possible means to stop her, probably the reason she kept it all secret.
pocohantas:
Dearest Tina Adeeyo,

*drops mikrofone* undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
LutanFyah:
You're misinterpreting the word of God to suit yourself. Perhaps, you are a divorcee but that doesn't change the Bible's position on divorce and divorcees.
My last reply to you.
I am simply quoting at you what Jesus Christ said , yet you continue to deny it claimed I misinterpret it. Are you high? undecided

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by MummyD2020(f): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Madam Tina, I don't Blame you.
It is the So called General overseer of "World Bank" that I Blame.

I Don't understand how a man that calls himself a Pastor opens his eyes and Marries somebody's wife under any guise.

This is Unholy, Ungodly , Unfortunate and the height of Adulterous sodomy.

These are the Last of last days and Indeef the Love of many have Grown cold.

As usual, u lifted the extract to make sure u tarnish her image and feel good about urself. I guess u didnt read the mans atrocities. Ur bible tells u a man that cant provide for his family is worse than an infidel. U no go quote that one. Or the mans threat like he owns her life, there by making himself god. U better balance ur preaching oga if u want to win souls for Christ. Abeg swerve joor
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
BIBLICALLY A WOMAN HAS NO RIGHT TO LEAVE HER HUS AND REMARRY BUT TO BE SINGLE OR RECONCILE AS A 2ND MARRIAGE MEANS LIVING IN ADULTERY. IN HER CASE, SHE DIDNT JUST LEAVE, " THEY WOKE UP ONE MORNING ANDTHE MAN TOLD HER IT WAS OVER, MEANING MARRIAGE DISSOLVED. HERE THE MAN BROKE THE MARRIAGE AND SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO LEAVE BUT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO RETURN THE BRIDE PRICE B4 HER ENTERING INTO A 2ND MARRIAGE. IF THAT WASNT DONE, SHE IS STIL THE WIFE OF THE FIRST MAN. I BLAME THE YAHOO YAHOO CRIMINAL CALLED PASTOR THAT DOESNT KNOW THE BIBLE.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Paulo3ree(m): 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Interesting! So the woman is not culpable, it is the man that is, and this in all that happened? undecided

It has always been the fault of man
Just WhatsApp Adam
Or you could still reach Samson for messenger
They'll update you
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by MummyD2020(f): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
berryPee:
Especially when her husband is still alive. such behavior make me wonder how some church member will not see anything wrong in his action and call him to order

While its so right to starve his family. U people will just turn a blind eye on the man's madness and Relax, spread legs and condemn the woman. All sin is the same before God. A man that cant provides for his family and a pastor that marries a divorcee.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
BIBLICALLY A WOMAN HAS NO RIGHT TO LEAVE HER HUS AND REMARRY BUT TO BE SINGLE OR RECONCILE AS A 2ND MARRIAGE MEANS LIVING IN ADULTERY. .
God never said any of what you claim, neither did Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by mechanics(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
If couples have issues, it's better they resolve it themselves than involving third party, in this case a third party was involved and that made the matter worse.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by MummyD2020(f): 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
BIBLICALLY A WOMAN HAS NO RIGHT TO LEAVE HER HUS AND REMARRY BUT TO BE SINGLE OR RECONCILE AS A 2ND MARRIAGE MEANS LIVING IN ADULTERY. IN HER CASE, SHE DIDNT JUST LEAVE, " THEY WOKE UP ONE MORNING ANDTHE MAN TOLD HER IT WAS OVER, MEANING MARRIAGE DISSOLVED. HERE THE MAN BROKE THE MARRIAGE AND SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO LEAVE BUT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO RETURN THE BRIDE PRICE B4 HER ENTERING INTO A 2ND MARRIAGE. IF THAT WASNT DONE, SHE IS STIL THE WIFE OF THE FIRST MAN. I BLAME THE YAHOO YAHOO CRIMINAL CALLED PASTOR THAT DOESNT KNOW THE BIBLE.

Thank u oh. But some male chauvinists like Righteousness will not say the truth later he will be quoting bible up and down. He never condemned the man but sprints to call out the woman. Well na for people wey dey take u serious.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
It's unbelievable that despite the woman narrating the bitter experiences she suffered in the hands of the first husband, that the male folks still condemned her, I mean what's the use of a husband who beats, cheats and doesn't provide? Take a look at the pastor he's older and not handsome, yet she preferred him to her husband, it's a clear indication that the husband frustrated her in the marriage.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
mechanics:
If couples have issues, it's better they resolve it themselves than involving third party, in this case a third party was involved and that made the matter worse.
What third party was involved? undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by alowonle02(m): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Madam please shut and halt disgracing yourself. There is nothing bad if you leave your husband house purposely because he didn't treat you well but for you to have married your pastor is very bad and wrong step. It like you and uncalled pastor were seeing each other before eventually moved into his house.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Fiscus105(m): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You know what, if you don't even understand who Jesus Christ is and why it is important that you trust and obey Him, then you are right that this conversation will lead nowhere. undecided

You arr the one who has been attempting to interpret that which is written in human language to you up to this point. I only hope that soon, and for your good, you learn that Jesus Christ never asked you to do any such. He made it clear in Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 that you should use the understanding you have and that that who do will have more given them whereas those who refuse to will have even the little understanding they have taken from them. undecided

If you married and ur wife leaves you not cos of infidelity and you have not born wen you are still in early 30, will you be single till death?

Won't you be committing adultery?

Even without such condition are u clean?

Confess it on public forum

God see ur inner most mind oo.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Viktoh210: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
If the story is true .... I don dey talk am if u know u will abuse ur wife pls just remain ur single ...
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Turtleneck4Sale: 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
Udoboss:

Lol.......why should kids be Left with an irresponsible man

And why would think of his bride price When The New husband is paying His debts??
How old are u sef, the bride price signifies a union it's not just about the amount paid,getting married again means she has 2 husbands

if she can't leave the kids with him,she should have divorced him properly b4 getting married again
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by mechanics(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What third party was involved? undecided
The pastor.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
Fiscus105:
If you married and ur wife leaves you not cos of infidelity and you have not born wen you are still in early 30, will you be single till death?
Won't you be committing adultery?
Even without such condition are u clean?
Confess it on public forum
God see ur inner most mind oo.
If a man who had previously been divorced 3 times, and was already in a 4th marriage, decided to seek forgiveness for the sin of adultery, will God forgive him? undecided

Will God require the man to leave his fourth wife? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" / Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.