Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo (64909 Views)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers / "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
mechanics:
I won't, I will tell him what he did was wong and it won't take him to heaven, in that way, I have passed the message, it's left for him to do the needful so he won't say nobody told him what he did was wrong, ask yourself, why did she not leave the house before now, so it means there is something behind the scene.
You think that this pastor, for example, had no idea that by marrying a woman that is divorced, he commits sin?
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

By the way, Tina said she had been separated from her ex for several months before she met the Pastor. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
You ppl that are shouting curse upandan , I sure hope your hands are as pure as snow because if not you've no right to determine who gets cursed or who gets grace , you will do olosho and hide and come here to be preaching redpiller abi green piller , everyone that has sex and is not married is a formicator , there is no category for sin in hellfire oh , big sin small sin all na the same degree of fire dem go gather una put
Na so ooo! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
mechanics:
God calls pastors, don't even argue that one, not all pastors are called by God, that's why when you see a pastor doing evil, then he's a fake pastor, she was looking for what she wanted, are you saying that she can't endure what she was passing through if she still loves him.

You see , so him nko does he not love her , if he love her he shouldn't have neglected his responsibilities in the first place and if he loves her he would have treated her better ,if he love her he would have paid her bride price too , mtcheeeeew you ppl will open mouth waaaaaa and say whatever flies out
If you love you'll do this and do that , love is MUTUAL oh its not the woman's duty it is fucking mutual , I'm having headache sef

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
thunderbabs:
The more horrible marriage stories i read like this one, the more i lose interest in this unionship thing.
Most pple get easily irritated, intolerant, and tired of each other sooner than expected and then rest is trouble trouble trouble.

Besidez the sexual pleasure, nothing sweet seems to come out of marriage these days.

So, what the f?

I no want again sef , God should give me money so I can just born and take care of my kids , fini

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

I borrowed money to FEED HIS CHILDREN.. undecided undecided
You see how Terrible most Women are!!
They are no longer your children?

Reason y young guys should try to be Stable Financially b4 going into marriage!!
Modern ladies do not even want spend a Dime on their husbands n Children..

Unlike our mothers who will sell Firewood n roast Corns for our Sakes! embarassed smiley

These ones Rather spend dier money on Weave-ons, iPhones, Expensive Hand bags etc.. undecided sad

See ehn you see how terrible most men can be
The reason why young ladies Should try to be stable financially b4 going into marriage , modern men do not want to spend a dime on their wives and children , they will tell you I want a woman that is independent but its a problem if you're more independent than them , they will dump everything on your head , and still expect you to cook , clean and nurture the kids , and still treat them like the head

Unlike our father's who go fishing for our sake and doesn't come home without buying bread

These ones rather spend their money on Instagram slay Queen's than their children

If you know the amount of women who are secretly the bread winners of their families , that's when you become smarter in choosing a spouse

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by reddingtonblack: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The woman said she was separated for many months from her ex before she met the Pastor. Read the story ! undecided

separated in her context does not posit she was divorced, for a married woman to leave her husband within months n marry depict she as being have extra-marital affair b4 leaving her legit marriage.
Her life her choice, buh the right thing is she should have divorce the poor man before re marrying pastor wey get bank grin. as it stands her marriage to the pastor is void b4 law & God.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
reddingtonblack:

separated in her context does not posit she was divorced, for a married woman to leave her husband within months n marry depict she as being have extra-marital affair b4 leaving her legit marriage.
Her life her choice, buh the right thing is she should have divorce the poor man before re marrying pastor wey get bank grin. as it stands her marriage to the pastor is void b4 law & God.
Stop inserting your delusions into her story. undecided

Also does a man have to divorce his previous wife before he can marry another wife? Why do you declare that this woman first should show you proof of her divorce from her ex before marrying the other man? undecided

The right thing for you maybe but last I checked, God is arbiter of right and wrong and He never declared that she must first get a divorce before she can enter into another marriage. No, God never said before you marry another, you must first divorce the former so where do you get these rules of yours from? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
Parisian:
It's now that Nigerian men will remember morality.

Everyday in Nigeria, a man leaves the woman that struggled with him to marry someone "younger and tighter" and guess what ? People still blame the wife for not doing everything to keep her husband saying she's a bad wife and was probably "running her mouth", lol.

Why are you guys blaming this woman for leaving her husband? So it's bad to leave a marriage and marry another person only when it's the woman doing it.

LOL

Hypocrisy kill all of you.

Just this afternoon , a woman who was abused with physical injuries was posted and her husband married a second wife without her consent and she was beaten everyday according to her neighbors and the news , these nairaland masochistic males said " who knows what she did to provoke him to that extent? " " maybe she has been depriving him of sex" omo I fear marriage pass covid , man don finish , the good ones are for the lucky ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
Freestainworld:
This story tire me ooo, but the pastor Bleep up no be small, the lady wasn't divorced from her previous marriage nah.
Does a man first have to divorce his other wife before he can marry another? undecided

Why does this woman first need to show you a Bill of divorcement before you will be satisfied with her second marriage? undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by reddingtonblack: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop inserting your delusions into her story. undecided

Also does a man have to divorce his previous wife before he can marry another wife? Why do you declare that this woman first should show you proof of her divorce from her ex before marrying the other man? undecided

The right thing for you maybe but last I checked, God is arbiter of right and wrong and He never declared that she must first get a divorce before she can enter into another marriage. undecided

For delusions you mean i should stop adding 1+2, pele i can't resist simple maths, moreover no be yesteday dem born some of us.
Regardless of gender under the law & xtainity ... man or woman must 1st divorce before instituting another marriage, its only under trad. & islam a man can take multiple wives. learn.
God's rule about marriages are very clear same as the law, maybe you're still young an adult won't forward these your arguement. go learn
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

She didn't even tell us how n wen she started dating the pastor to de hubby in the story
She did.. you weren't paying attention. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by mechanics(m): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

You see , so him nko does he not love her , if he love her he shouldn't have neglected his responsibilities in the first place and if he loves her he would have treated her better ,if he love her he would have paid her bride price too , mtcheeeeew you ppl will open mouth waaaaaa and say whatever flies out
If you love you'll do this and do that , love is MUTUAL oh its not the woman's duty it is fucking mutual , I'm having headache sef
But she knows he has not paid her bride price and she kept quiet, isn't that foolishness.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by mechanics(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You think that this pastor, for example, had no idea that by marrying a woman that is divorced, he commits sin?
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

By the way, Tina said she had been separated from her ex for several months before she met the Pastor. undecided
hahhahaha, he knows as a pastor he should know, unless he's not reading his Bible, but the husband said she's still his wife, did she go to court to separate the marriage? Me that am not even a pastor, I know if one takes someone else's wife is a sin and God hates it.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
reddingtonblack:

For delusions you mean i should stop adding 1+2, pele i can't resist simple maths, moreover no be yesteday dem born some of us.
Regardless of gender under the law & xtainity ... man or woman must 1st divorce before instituting another marriage, its only under trad. & islam a man can take multiple wives. learn.
God's rule about marriages are very clear same as the law, maybe you're still young an adult won't forward these your arguement. go learn
Nope, ou are adding 1 + 2 at all here. You are instead leaps even a frog would frown upon. undecided

As far as Christianity is concerned, there is no law given either by God or Jesus Christ, that you first get a divorce from a spouse before you can marry another. That doctrine is not in the scripture. As far as God is concerned, He hates divorce. grin

God’s rules regarding marriage is simple. So long as the man and woman in question consent, they are married. The same rule that existed since the time of Adam is the very same we live by to this day , unchanged. grin

As for the constitution of the land, can you please provide reference to law that specifically stipulates that polygamy or polyandry are prohibited? undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
mechanics:
But she knows he has not paid her bride price and she kept quiet, isn't that foolishness.

Me I know someone that paid her own bride price without informing anybody , she keeps it to herself even if everyone already knows , we just dey do like say we know but we know , its the shame and the talk , ppl stay in places they don't belong coz they're afraid of what PEO would say , its not foolishness sometimes its love , but when eye clear e don clear , na to enter road go , no looking back , even some sef they've gotten used to physical abuse , its not foolishness its a mental bondage ( conditioning) they believe its their fault even if its not
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
mechanics:
hahhahaha, he knows as a pastor he should know, unless he's not reading his Bible, but the husband said she's still his wife, did she go to court to separate the marriage? Me that am not even a pastor, I know if one takes someone else's wife is a sin and God hates it.
God never did say that one must first get a divorce before one can enter into marriage with another partner.
ROFLMAO
grin wink cheesy wink cheesy cheesy : grin cheesy cheesy

So it is up to the ex to decide if he wants to continue in this polyandrous marriage with his wife who has left him for another man or not. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by mechanics(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God never did say that one must first get a divorce before one can enter into marriage with another partner.
ROFLMAO
grin wink cheesy wink cheesy cheesy : grin cheesy cheesy

So it is up to the ex to decide if he wants to continue in this polyandrous marriage with his wife who has left him for another man or not. undecided
hmmmm, it was on the basis of immorality that a divorce is permitted, and if they go their separate ways, both partner won't marry except either of them dies, that's what the Bible says, God does not permit divorce and remarriage, those doing that are seeking God's wrath.

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Just this afternoon , a woman who was abused with physical injuries was posted and her husband married a second wife without her consent and she was beaten everyday according to her neighbors and the news , these nairaland masochistic males said " who knows what she did to provoke him to that extent? " " maybe she has been depriving him of sex" omo I fear marriage pass covid , man don finish , the good ones are for the lucky ladies
A female friend of mine who is still married, on paper, that is, told me of how she was first deprived of sex for a period of about 5 years, this while in her 30s. undecided

I was numb. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
mechanics:
hmmmm, it was on the basis of immortality that a divorce is permitted, and if they go their separate ways, both partner won't marry except either of them dies, that's what the Bible says, God does not permit divorce and remarriage, those doing that are seeking God's wrath.
Well, if she didn't divorce him, then she has not comitted that sin. grin

And since there is no law against her marrying a second husband, then she can simply continue as is. tongue
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by mechanics(m): 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Well, if she didn't divorce him, then she has not comitted that sin. grin

And since there is no law against her marrying a second husband, then she can simply continue as is. tongue
hajhahha, let's base it on the Bible, forget law, she has committed sin, I still maintain my stand, for a woman that has slept with three men, you didn't see any fault in her, if she can't stay with a single husband, then she should check herself, like I said before, if one knows he/she won't stick to a partner, is better not marry.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A female friend of mine who is still married, on paper, that is, told me of how she was first deprived of sex for a period of about 5 years, this while in her 30s. undecided

I was numb. undecided

embarassed my bff that I love very much is in an abusive relationship , I've talked , I've prayed , adviced , he's not paying ur bills not even recharge card , he's not supporting you at work , he's only sleeping with you , and he decides to hit for stupid reasons like " receiving gift from other make friends " very useless boy
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
mechanics:
hajhahha, let's base it on the Bible, forget law, she has committed sin, I still maintain my stand, for a woman that has slept with three men, you didn't see any fault in her, if she can't stay with a single husband, then she should check herself, like I said before, if one knows he/she won't stick to a partner, is better not marry.
According to the Bible, if she had not divorced her other husband, she has not committed that sin specified. undecided

The Bible does not say that God is against polygamy or polyandry. Instead what God hates is divorce. undecided

No one knows if a marriage will work or not or how much of what they can endure. They only hope they can go the distance but everyone has a pain threshold different from others. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by mechanics(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to the Bible, if she had not divorced her other husband, she has not committed that sin specified. undecided

The Bible does not say that God is against polygamy or polyandry. Instead what God hates is divorce. undecided
Hmmmm, don't misquote the Bible o, the Bible talks against them (polygamy and polyandry).
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
mechanics:
Hmmmm, don't misquote the Bible o, the Bible talks against them (polygamy and polyandry).
I didn't misquote the bible. undecided

The same basic marriage law that existed during the time of Adam, and Abraham is the same rule that Jesus Christ affirmed in His New Covenant. Only Jesus Christ added that marriages are not of His Kingdom but of this world. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

embarassed my bff that I love very much is in an abusive relationship , I've talked , I've prayed , adviced , he's not paying ur bills not even recharge card , he's not supporting you at work , he's only sleeping with you , and he decides to hit for stupid reasons like " receiving gift from other make friends " very useless boy
In life, until a person learns a lessen for his/her self that person is bound to repeat that mistake. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by reddingtonblack: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Nope, ou are adding 1 + 2 at all here. You are instead leaps even a frog would frown upon. undecided

As far as Christianity is concerned, there is no law given either by God or Jesus Christ, that you first get a divorce from a spouse before you can marry another. That doctrine is not in the scripture. As far as God is concerned, He hates divorce. grin

God’s rules regarding marriage is simple. So long as the man and woman in question consent, they are married. The same rule that existed since the time of Adam is the very same we live by to this day , unchanged. grin

As for the constitution of the land, can you please provide reference to law that specifically stipulates that polygamy or polyandry are prohibited? undecided

i am not here for you neither do i need to convince you, when you get to the appropriate age you will know what is right n what is wrong hopefully. ciao
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
reddingtonblack:

i am not here for you neither do i need to convince you, when you get to the appropriate age you will know what is right n what is wrong hopefully. ciao
As far as learning right from wrong, I have the best teacher and He is God. undecided

He knows more about Christianity and man's law than you can master even after a 100 ages. So leave that thing and focus on facts. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Seun360(m): 12:34am On Aug 12, 2021
Leave our new Mummy G O in peace.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 12:41am On Aug 12, 2021
Seun360:
Leave our new Mummy G O in peace.
According to his son, the pastor did not divorce the first mummy G.O. so now it seems you have 2 of them. grin
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Seun360(m): 12:49am On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to His son, the pastor did not divorce the first mummy G.O. so now it seems you have 2 of them. grin

Chisos, that wan na end time pastor.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by harmony75: 1:07am On Aug 12, 2021
Ma'am I get you have tried your best in your 1st marriage I know but marrying this your 2nd husband without divorced your 1st irresponsible husband was wrong what's the pastor trying to prove? That's he's an Angel? Or your saviour? You were not happy but you're still supposed do things in proper way well is no way business some situations can really make do anything when you're extremely hurt!
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by calcal: 1:13am On Aug 12, 2021
So pastor dey marry second hand

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.