Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) (19307 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) by Okoroawusa: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
Eleyi ti mu nkan...

Mtchew...
Re: Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) by dmbb: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lazy pastor with his lazy prophecy
Re: Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
That's good

Re: Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) by wellmax(m): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Don4eva:
Every bargain that is not bargained to favour what we bargained will be a bargain in futility.

Make we wise up, our leaders will do anything to shun the truth, but the truth must prevail,

In 2023, no more 1k, it should be increased please

Re: Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) by sheriffman(m): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
I know some morons will latch onto this fake prophecy now. See the only thing that man saw that is true is that, he will soon be locked up inside a cell himself for fraudulent activities.

Even me sef wey no dey see anything sabi conjure better story pass this one.

Nonsense & Ihedioha

Re: Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) by Juanmike(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
False Prophet, come and see something.
Re: Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) by dreu2fine(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
longetivity:
Fake prophecy
Wat ur profecy
Re: Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) by yahmohy27: 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ole33:
Good one
All the ipob members will all embrace the prophecy cos..........but if it's other way round hmmm........you know the rest
Re: Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) by yahmohy27: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
longetivity:
Fake prophecy
International fake rubbish thing
Re: Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) by Bestman66: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
They have started. Practicing Christianity like Jesus is what is currently needed. Instead of them praying, feeding their followers and teaching the undiluted word of God. He is seeing what? Has he prayed for them?
Re: Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) by jerry2cino(m): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Watin again go happen, na their e end? Nawaaaa ooooo,
Re: Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) by seyz91(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Broveens42:
And we know the bargain will not always favour the People.
This is not a prophecy. grin
Re: Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) by Ever8090: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Such an idiot..always using the name of God to talk trash to tickle the ears of their gullible members for money
Re: Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) by Ever8090: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
RunzMAN:

Hehehe....MNK mind is already made up. No amount of cash will change his mind towards actualising Biafra Nation.

no body will offer him shi-shi
Re: Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) by Paradishennesy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Nnamdi Kanu will be used by APC to win Igbo votes come 2023, but unfortunately Nigeria will not survive as a country by then.

This I have seen
Ode grin
Re: Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) by rapheal5(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
It's well
Re: Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) by olatuns2017: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
Metrix147:
David Elijah, a self-styled prophet who pastors at Glorious Mount of Possibility Church, Yaba, Lagos, says he sees negotiation going on in the custodies where Nigerian separatists, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho are currently held.

Kanu is with the Department of State Services (DSS) in Abuja, while Igboho (real name, Sunday Adeyemo), who was declared wanted in Nigeria, is being held by law enforcement agents in Benin Republic.

In a video published on Wednesday on Possibility Tv obtained by ABN TV, Elijah claimed the “bargain”, although happening, “is not going to be a sell-out”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puenmtH-_ZU
“I see a secret bargain. And the Lord took me away, and I see myself in a place of cell, and I entered the custody, I begin to ask what is happening. And The Lord said ‘this is what is called ‘Secret bargain’’,” Elijah said.

“Every bargain that will not favour the people is not accepted already. I see a rejection of bargain.”

He continued: “In the realm of the spirit, I see a bargain going on. I see a bargain between Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, I see a bargain between Sunday Igboho, I’m seeing a bargain between other people that are called stakeholders. But this bargain is not going to be a sell-out. A sell-out cannot go. Because it has to be a time for things to be done alright.

“Because in the realm of the spirit, I’m seeing a lot of meetings, of bargains, and I’m seeing disagreements. God said it is time for the right thing to be done all over the place, because the thing must be gotten right this time around.”

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/08/a-secret-bargain-is-going-on-because-of-nnamdi-kanu-sunday-igboho-prophet-elijah-video/

Ipob/ESN prophet
Re: Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) by olusipimp(m): 7:13am On Aug 13, 2021
Don4eva:
Every bargain that is not bargained to favour what we bargained will be a bargain in futility.

Make we wise up, our leaders will do anything to shun the truth, but the truth must prevail,
Can we just make dis picture in a big banner and paste it everywhere in d country?

Re: Prophet David Elijah On Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu: I See A Secret Bargain (Video) by Tundex911: 8:32am On Aug 13, 2021
Righteousness nko??

Up to you

Nigeria Struggling To Find Oil Buyers For 30 Cargoes / Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) / Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties