Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,414 members, 7,850,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

My Ex Left Me After I Got Pregnant, Now He Wants Us Back After 3 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Left Me After I Got Pregnant, Now He Wants Us Back After 3 Years (693 Views)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / All My Ex's Left Me Because I Beat Them - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Left Me After I Got Pregnant, Now He Wants Us Back After 3 Years by Loveandromance: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Six years ago, I met Hugo (not real name). A very handsome guy. He drove a flashy Mercedes Benz and had a sweet smile. We met at a function. I was with my boyfriend and he didn’t even care, he flirted with me and trolled me.

Later on, I found out that he investigated me and got my no from a friend. He told her that he fell in love at first sight with me. I thought he was crazy. I had a boyfriend but Hugo did not give me any space. From money to expensive gifts,my boyfriend and I broke up and I started to date Hugo.

Being with Hugo was crazy yet magical. It was the happiest time of my life. I counted myself very lucky. However, I found out Hugo was into yahoo (internet fraud) and I became worried. I told him to end it or I leave. He kept promising to leave but that I should be patient.

We were getting too serious and I found out I was pregnant. If I had told Hugo, he would have married me right away because he always said he can’t wait to marry me and get me pregnant so we can have beautiful babies. But I panicked cos even though Hugo was promising to end his lifestyle, he only went deeper and deeper.

Two of his acquaintances were nabbed by law enforcement and Hugo went into hiding. I was so scared that I did not know what to do. I turned to his only friend that I knew who asked me to chill out in his place until the dust settles.

This friend claimed Hugo said I should maintain that all will be well soon. But I could not talk to him directly cos he was scared of being traced. I was vulnerable and always crying. One day, his friend asked me why I was crying, I could not tell him but we slept together.

READ MORE @

https://tiktalkhub.com/my-ex-left-me-after-i-got-pregnant-now-he-wants-us-back-after-3-years/12/08/2021/
Re: My Ex Left Me After I Got Pregnant, Now He Wants Us Back After 3 Years by Authoreety: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Chai
Re: My Ex Left Me After I Got Pregnant, Now He Wants Us Back After 3 Years by supogift(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]long throat

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help,i Just Got Scammed / I Need Help To Pay My School Fees / I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.