Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

I Need Help To Pay My School Fees - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help To Pay My School Fees (695 Views)

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Pay My School Fees by 4dStreet: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Good afternoon my beloveth nairalanders.
1st semester exam is just 3weeks away and im yet to pay my school fees.
I know how things are hard in this era, but please i need help. im in my final year and things are not going with me.
I have everything to proove that i am not lying.
student ID
payment advise
National ID
infact i can meet you in person if you want if you are in Lagos.

School fees is 30,500
department dues is 2,000
Re: I Need Help To Pay My School Fees by pussymonger1: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
NIGGA BUCKLE UP YOUR SHOES . SOME PEOPLE MIGHT HELP YOU BUT DONT ALWAYS WAIT FOR A HELPER TO COME BEFORE U HELPED YOURSELF. SELVE LOVE IS THE BEST .IF TRULY YOU LOVE YURSELF , YOU SHOULDNT BE RUNNING FOR S.FEE AT THIS TIME . I HAVE WORKED IN SO MANY SECTORS[BRICKLAYING , INTERLOCKING,FARM LABOUR ,HAWKING GOODS E.T.C] TO FINANCED MYSELF . WHEN I WAS AT YOUR AGE BECAUSE I BELIEVE NO ONE OWNS ME ANYTHING . MY LIFE IS 100 PERCENT MY RESPONSIBILITIES .BUCKLE UP AND LOOK AT THE OPPORTUNITIES AROUND YOU THAT YOU CAN MAKE USE OF . IF YOU ARE A LADY , THERE ARE LADIES RIDING KEKE NAPEP. DOING UBER AND THE LIKES , IF U ARE A GUY THERE ARE LOT OF THINGS YOU CAN DO TO MAKE MONEY EXCEPT ALL ILLEGALITIES THAT I AM AGAINST . NO FUGACCII cool
4dStreet:
Good afternoon my beloveth nairalanders.
1st semester exam is just 3weeks away and im yet to pay my school fees.
I know how things are hard in this era, but please i need help. im in my final year and things are not going with me.
I have everything to proove that i am not lying.
student ID
payment advise
National ID
infact i can meet you in person if you want if you are in Lagos.

School fees is 30,500
department dues is 2,000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help To Pay My School Fees by Greatzeus(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
What is going on? Begging posts reduced drastically on nairaland this year,until this month, begging posts is springing up everywhere again.
The famous begger on nairaland who writes emotional tales is back. He wrote about finding N1000 on the ground and giving it back to a teenager who lost it. He wrote another tale of loosing N200 during an interview,both made front-page,and the gullible fell for it.
Re: I Need Help To Pay My School Fees by Internet22: 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
What about your parent/guardian? undecided
Re: I Need Help To Pay My School Fees by 4dStreet: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
pussymonger1:
NIGGA BUCKLE UP YOUR SHOES . SOME PEOPLE MIGHT HELP YOU BUT DONT ALWAYS WAIT FOR A HELPER TO COME BEFORE U HELPED YOURSELF. SELVE LOVE IS THE BEST .IF TRULY YOU LOVE YURSELF , YOU SHOULDNT BE RUNNING FOR S.FEE AT THIS TIME . I HAVE WORKED IN SO MANY SECTORS TO CLOTHED MYSELF . WHEN I WAS AT YOUR AGE BECAUSE I BELIEVE NO ONE OWNS ME ANYTHING ,BUCKLE UP AND LOOK AT THE OPPORTUNITIES AROUND YOU THAT YOU CAN MAKE USE OF . IF YOU ARE A LADY , THERE ARE LADIES RIDING KEKE NAPEP. DOING UBER AND THE LIKES , IF U ARE A GUY THERE ARE LOT OF THINGS YOU CAN DO TO MAKE MONEY EXCEPT ALL ILLEGALITIES THAT I AM AGAINST . NO FUGACCII cool

haha, you have no idea what i have done in this life. I have sold bread at oyingbo market, worked in factory, worked at construction site, even worked with a plumber and cleared a soakaway tank , did all this while studying and apparently,. i just started working as a jiji ads marketer, M a real hustler, walahi.
but my studentship have limited the kind of hustle i can take part in.
Re: I Need Help To Pay My School Fees by 4dStreet: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
Greatzeus:
What is going on? Begging posts reduced drastically on nairaland this year,until this month, begging posts is springing up everywhere again.
The famous begger on nairaland who writes emotional tales is back. He wrote about finding N1000 on the ground and giving it back to a teenager who lost it. He wrote another tale of loosing N200 during an interview,both made front-page,and the gullible fell for it.

i dont why you would compare me to some random dude on the net,
I have never beegged online before, infact its somwthing am ashame of doing.
Im being totally honest here, i just stated that i can provide any necessary document to prove my honesty. what else dp ypu want. ahhh
the least you can do if you knpw. ypu cant render help is to simply ignorw the post rather than making me more depressed.
Re: I Need Help To Pay My School Fees by 4dStreet: 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Internet22:
What about your parent/guardian? undecided

Its a long story bro. I wont even think of coming here in the first place if i have any one i cpuld quickly resort to.
Re: I Need Help To Pay My School Fees by Sorrento: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Greatzeus:
Omo you be boss o grin. I think say na only me notice. For this Naija wey we dey so,I dey surprise say people still dey fall for emotional tales shocked
Re: I Need Help To Pay My School Fees by Sorrento: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Online begging is back!!!
Re: I Need Help To Pay My School Fees by 4dStreet: 3:09am On Dec 16, 2021
Sorrento:

Omo you be boss o grin. I think say na only me notice. For this Naija wey we dey so,I dey surprise say people still dey fall for emotional tales shocked

a fool.
thats simply what ypu are
Re: I Need Help To Pay My School Fees by 4dStreet: 3:10am On Dec 16, 2021
Sorrento:
Online begging is back!!!
Hmm another fool. Well, i hope you dont get into such situation. hmm
Re: I Need Help To Pay My School Fees by 4dStreet: 3:13am On Dec 16, 2021
I Paid my school fees couple of days after i made this post.
i had gathered 16k out of 31.5k as at that time.
i just needed to complete it besides my exam was closing in.
i mentioned that i have my student i.d to proove that m aint lying.
i even said i was ready to release my student login details for anyone who.might want to help
Re: I Need Help To Pay My School Fees by 4dStreet: 3:16am On Dec 16, 2021
and these two fools are here saying online begging shit.. i swear to God, i have never done.something like this bwfore. like, me begging strangers for my s.fee. omoh,
Re: I Need Help To Pay My School Fees by 4dStreet: 3:17am On Dec 16, 2021
at least if ypu cant help, the least is to keep fucking mute and dont add to the persons depression..
anyways, thanks.to God, my final.paper is tgis morning.
Re: I Need Help To Pay My School Fees by 4dStreet: 3:22am On Dec 16, 2021
M actually reading over night, preparing for my morning paper. i decided to take a break and go through my whatsapp contacts status only.for me to see a video of a guy xommiting suicide at 3rd mainland bridge.
my friend that posted the video knows the person very well.
hmmm.
the video.is right here on.nairaland as well..
who k.ows.what lifes has to donw to.that man.
Re: I Need Help To Pay My School Fees by 4dStreet: 3:23am On Dec 16, 2021
please, lets beindful.of what we say to people online and offline, expecially in their hard times.
please.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To The Strong Ladies Out There!!! Advice!!! / What Should I Do Now / If You Meet A Beautiful Decent Girl Today, When Will You Marry Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.