Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. (29848 Views)

She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Doggedseller: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
If you're above 30, then there's no need for that. NYSC is not by force

1 Like

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by id4sho(m): 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
angry
Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
love on conditions ain't a real love

3 Likes

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Covenanted: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
She's already holding you hostage over a decision that concerns you only.

At 30, you're entitled for the discharged certificate and if you're confident about making more money than the NYSC allowance, I think you should go for it

Meanwhile, I guess she's joking about the no nysc, no marriage stuff.

But if she isn't, don't sweat it, bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Kimjongun: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
If you can avoid NYSC please avoid it. My life is in order before NYSC come around. NYSC is for children and people who still don't know how to go with life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by dododawa1: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Different story everyday,DEVIOCE IN HER MIND,she don see one guy lying for her at back,OGA listen,your LIFE first others follow.

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
If you intend to live your life for her, then go for NYSC. That's how you would continue to live to please her choices.

I don't like it when a particular gender think only they have choice monopoly.

4 Likes

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by aku626(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
You’re above 30 what other answers do you need?
Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by OGwales(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tomorrow now you will now forge NYSC ceft abi? Dis one no be village people, na you wan do yourself.

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Reformerss: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
She'll still tell you to get a better job after NYSC.

Don't let her use you to practice feminism.

9 Likes

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by cosse(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
She is very shallow..honestly with all due respect anyone that thinks that myopically is a liability...
How Nysc is still of relevance in 2021 nigeria is still a mystery to me......that stuff is a useless contraption and a complete waste of time.....From the USELESS IRRELEVANT OUTDATED SAED TRASH TO THE MEANINGLESS 33K BAIT.......but excited 400 level kids would argue..wetin dem know...
Whatever your decision.....consider a relationship overhaul.....nobody has the right to be as silly as ur gf

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by justmondris: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
She is just trying to motivate you to go for Nysc. Please listen to her and go for NYSC

1 Like

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
AreaGovo:
By God's grace, in the future, I see government and even private firms coming to seek my services as a technocrat cum consultant in that field. But my woman (fiancée) is saying those who didn't serve and receive NYSC discharged are not regarded as graduates even though they've exemption letter citing discrimination and even example coming from her uncle of how people were disqualified from appointment for not having NYSC discharged.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you haven't met a wife material. She is senseless and immature... NYSC that is very useless waste of time if not for deceitful relevance? Abeg the girl mumu gan!
Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by phemmyfour: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
AreaGovo:
Greetings to you all. Let's have a small family meeting.

Based on my course of study, I have mapped out plans and strategies (blueprint) on setting up my firm where I'll do my private practice once I'm stable economically. By God's grace, in the future, I see government and even private firms coming to seek my services as a technocrat cum consultant in that field. But my woman (fiancée) is saying those who didn't serve and receive NYSC discharged are not regarded as graduates even though they've exemption letter citing discrimination and even example coming from her uncle of how people were disqualified from appointment for not having NYSC discharged. Please how true is that submission of hers? Does such discrimination actually exist in government and private organizations?

Below are my reasons for not desiring to serve. First, I'm above 30. Second, not really freak about the NYSC of thing. Third, at the moment, I'm unemployed but applicant. Fourth, I don't want to waste another one year when I should be hunting "cool cash" instead of 33k. Fifth, even if I want to start going back to do all those age forgery stuff and the rest, like I said, a jobless/applicant like me can't boast of 70k (or even more) to start running all those stuff but she's hell bent I serve. Is NYSC really such a big deal?

What advice do you have to offer? I'll appreciate.
It's a crime if you even participate cos you are above 30. Don't let stupid love push you into crime. Do the right thing all the time

3 Likes

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by correctyourself(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
Your GFriend is right, you better go for your NYSC or get exemption certificate if you're above the age.

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by ruggedtimi(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
AreaGovo:

Based on my course of study, I have mapped out plans and strategies (blueprint) on setting up my firm where I'll do my private practice once I'm stable economically. By God's grace, in the future, I see government and even private firms coming to seek my services as a technocrat cum consultant in that field. But my woman (fiancée) is saying those who didn't serve and receive NYSC discharged are not regarded as graduates even though they've exemption letter citing discrimination and even example coming from her uncle of how people were disqualified from appointment for not having NYSC discharged. Please how true is that submission of hers? Does such discrimination actually exist in government and private organizations?

Below are my reasons for not desiring to serve. First, I'm above 30. Second, not really freak about the NYSC of thing. Third, at the moment, I'm unemployed but applicant. Fourth, I don't want to waste another one year when I should be hunting "cool cash" instead of 33k. Fifth, even if I want to start going back to do all those age forgery stuff and the rest, like I said, a jobless/applicant like me can't boast of 70k (or even more) to start running all those stuff but she's hell bent I serve. Is NYSC really such a big deal?

jobless and you get fiance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Vireani79: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
I read ur rubbish
U are broke
Yet u believe FG and private sector go come look for u
Like did u discover the never going to die drug
Cos I am trying to understand ur problem

1 Like

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by nrexzy: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You can't boast of 70k and u get fiancée? Wow

Many wey get millions never even get genuine loyalty and love from a female to fiancée. You try

So na money be the only understanding u get from him post??

4 Likes

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by osimataylor(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Why are so much in a hurry? You don't have any tangible reasons not to go for service. Do you know if you will hit your goldmine at your state of service? Man wear your thinking cap and stop this youthful exuberance.

1 Like

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by esthel(f): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
Get exemption letter, I really do not know how it works but I'm sure it's not that difficult to get since you know you can't serve anymore
Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Ochelyko1: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
AreaGovo:

My brother I will advise u go for the service, is not about ur real age now but about when u graduated from school. So is the age in ur school certificate or ur waec certificate that they will used not ur current age, so go for it and save from the 33k and use dat to start up something bcus there is no job anywhere that will want to pay u good money without requesting for ur Nysc discharge certificate is very important.

Both Govt and private have made it compulsory for graduate to present their Nysc certificate so ur fiancee is right. Give it a try.

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by topoftheworld(m): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Go and Read Redpill from Romance section and wise bro..

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by nrexzy: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
CharisEleos:
She and her so called uncle are ignorant.

If that is the case, what about those who did part-time studies? They are not graduates? Very warped mentality she got upstairs.

To your question. Its a lie. Companies don't reject or turn down applications because one did not seve. At least I've worked in the admin severally ( during my secretarial days) and I've had the opportunity to work with those who shortlist candidates for jobs and that was hardly a criteria.
The main criteria they look out for is your working experience. Otherwise automatic selection once you're a graduate.

She's looking for excuses to dump you. If not which one is all this balderdash. Na she send you go school??

Hanti no offence oo... But u work as low-budget secretary. (Maybe Receptionist)

If you understand the job of a cooperate secretary u no go Dey type ignorantly...

1 Like

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by wpadmin: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
If you are certain that your strategy will work, move on bro, get your NYSC exemption letter and move on.
Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by wpadmin: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
tobillionaire:
he already said "he doesn't wanna forge certificates" even if someone is above 30, its possible someone forge the waec certificate with a new reduced date of birth

Is this legal?

What if he is caught?
Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
nrexzy:
A lot of insults from peeps above.... He simply asked for your opinion not for u guys to insult his girl... Can even see a myopic female insulting her...

Fact if ur above 30, automatically u would be exempted..

[s]2ndly she and her uncle are right.... Without NYSc appointments into government position is difficult...
E. G the case of former minister of finance(Kemi)..[/s]

In conclusion,
So she has ur best interest @ heart... Better u just do it than to be found wanting....
Even PMB had a waec issues though his classmates came openly and the exam board yet people still have issues with that, now imagine an ordinary citizen.

In my own opinion if ur above 30 then u can live ur life and follow ur woman.

Exemption Certificate can serve the same purpose. If Kemi had the exemption certificate, there wouldn't be any problem. Na age dem overage, dem no kee person.

BTW, what does the bolded mean?

5 Likes

Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by wpadmin: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Truvelisback:
Oga, go and serve. The way to the top is 4rm down. Don't allow pride and oju kokoro to kill u. U manage to see 33k, u no thank ur God.

Even as he is above 30
Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by Ezedon(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Unbelievable
Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by jaxxy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
Are u sure this gal really loves you??

I’m not saying she’s right or wrong because it cud be any bt adding such a ridiculous condition worries me just alil bit. I’m wondering what other conditions she might bring up again with her so called uncle. undecided

To ur question ask HR guys to give u the load down.
Re: She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. by adecz: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
cool cool cool cool cool

Better ask Adeosun..

......... ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman / A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.