Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) (64337 Views)

Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream / Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by quinox947: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
Theicecode:
I wonder how you type without using your brain, where did they indicate that he was shot by a Nigerian?
He made use of the word PROBABLY
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
BrainSanitizer:

I think you should look up the word "probably".
It has a meaning.
Don't mind alla dem illiterates. They cannot comprehend English.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by authority2006(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
He was probably shot by a fellow Nigerian

I know sey u no get brain at all, never ever disappoint me.
NBC Washington reports that Njoku was found suffering from gunshot wounds at about 12:20 a.m. in a car in the 3700 block of Lottsford Vista Road.

Probably, a resident mistook him for a criminal or trespasser. Welcome to America!

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by chukel(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ayoefa:

In one week alone, 430 people were killed in the US. A lot of these NL young folks don't understand the level f violence and crime that exist in the US. I still feel safer when in Nigeria. In 2021, the US crime rate has even gotten worse, gun shots everywhere.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/07/gun-violence-rising-united-states-archive.html
i feel sad when these children talk down on this nation, incite violence and blow issues out of proportion. Most are people who have never left the shores of Nigeria. Things may not be great, but this country is safe. Imagine what will be heard of Nigeria if 430 people get killed by gun in a week alone. Imagine what it would look like if Nigeria had a liberal gun ownership law like the states. Yet these kids support dispossession of arms of security operatives by civilians. We really do not know what we enjoy in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by authority2006(m): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
quinox947:
He made use of the word PROBABLY

Still far fetched. Why would he even think he was shot by a Nigerian? Anything to portray himself, his country, his fellow citizens as bad. Inferiority complex. Shame

3 Likes

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by chukel(m): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
authority2006:

I know sey u no get brain at all, never ever disappoint me.

Probably, a resident mistook him for a criminal or trespasser. Welcome to America!
lol. After saying he has no brain, you still used "probably" and also made an assumption just like him. What's the difference between the 2 of you. Since the killer is not known, people can only make assumptions which is not bad.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by CaptainAyub: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
Theicecode:
I wonder how you type without using your brain, where did they indicate that he was shot by a Nigerian?
Do you know the meaning of probably?
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by mikkyjay(m): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=Confirmedzombie post=104779160]Dont be surprised his fellow ibo brothers are responsible for this.

Envy and hate too much amongst ibos

What a great shame.

Ibo killing ibo.

May His soul Rest in peace and May God comfort his entire family.[/quote)

Such a stupid comment, what a great shame for someone supposedly educated
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by calcal: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:
You still need that American visa?

Rip dude...God will take care of your family

RIP fellow countryman.

The government already taking care of the family even before his death.

Each of the children is receiving $250 every month until 18 years.

This is not God but a functioning system

4 Likes

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by don4real18(m): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
Was he delivering to an all-white neighborhood? Yeah, there are neighborhoods you don't go to as a black man or you you will get maimed by the black-hating whites who feels that the black men are overcrowding the US.

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by sylve11: 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
bigcee:

Destined to die by bullet? What kind of stup!d mentality do you have. Say u get sense at all? undecided

He made a lot of sense. cool

Journey well, Njoku. sad cool
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by sylve11: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
calcal:

RIP fellow countryman.

If true then it's a nice thing to know. cool
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by notoriousbabe: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Didn’t he talk when he was tooked to the hospital before he died?
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by chukel(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
notoriousbabe:
Didn’t he talk when he was tooked to the hospital before he died?
ask the people who tooked him to the hospital
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by 360command: 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
chukel:
if you understand english, you would know why he used the word "probably".
just stop the bullsh*t and write maturely.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by goodheart02(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:
You still need that American visa?

Rip dude...God will take care of your family

Yes we still need it. America is far better than shitty Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by calcal: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
sylve11:

If true then it's a nice thing to know. cool

Any child born in America is receiving this monthly check.

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by phorget(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
At this one was working legimately, so all igbos are not into drug as some mofos would be quick to speculate.

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by plantist: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Theicecode:

As in ehn, I thought I was the only that noticed it. The guy no jus get an iota of sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by chukel(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
360command:
just stop the bullsh*t and write maturely.
typex a lunatic
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Okuda(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
southniyikaye:
The same usa wey so many people dey hustle to go..
Where come dey safe for this world bayi?

More Nigerians in Nigeria have died from gun shots from gun related incidents in a country where having guns as a private individual is a crime than in America where the gun laws are open to all citizens. If you should know over 500,000 Nigerians are living in the US. So what are you saying?
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Myself2(m): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:

What iota of evidence do you have to.make that allegation ?

What's your proof, huh ?
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by omowumi9: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
What's your source?

Fahdiga:
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Klass99(f): 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Gentlerespect76: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
Honestly that profile is just annoyingly crazy!!

Theicecode:

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by baby124: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
calcal:

RIP fellow countryman.

Where do you people get this sort of lies from? Who gives you 250 every month in US? Chai, is this what they now announce in village meetings? Maybe you mean UK?

1 Like

Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Smile4mee01: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
Sometimes I just think the world should end.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Theicecode:

He said PROBABLY
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by LydayBobo(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
. Please shut your trap. Shut it. I almost encountered similar thing last night when I tried Doordash for the first time. Delivering food to the hood is odikwa risky cos gun is like toy to them. Doordash is what we do for fun and sometimes VSOP money, so sad way to go for hustling man
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by breathelove(f): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
Theicecode:
You didn't have to be rude.
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by zoedew: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
don4real18:
Was he delivering to an all-white neighborhood? Yeah, there are neighborhoods you don't go to as a black man or you you will get maimed by the black-hating whites who feels that the black men are overcrowding the US.
Really! This is alarming! Which places?
Re: Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) by HEAVEN4444: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
well just analysing the case. the mans nAme is NOEL so he is like a santa klaus archetype. a replacement JUDGE, however his role has come to an end and his power has been taken which is why he was lured to MITCH-EL-L-VILLE in MARYLAND the 7th state. mitchel-ville means your POWER IS NOW ABSENT and so this is the global 3D dimensional location where souls who were judges in past life but whose power has been taken are brought to in the 3 dimensional world to get executed. hence why the mitchelville is in maryland the 7th state. 7 as in the judge is done, hence the name prince-judge county ( no longer king judge ). and so basically this fellow is a powerful judge from past life whose power has been taken because of crimes committed when he had the power and now on the 12th of august in leo season at 12:20am the spirits lured him to the 3700 block at mitchellville in prince george county maryland and the spirits posessed a KILLMONGER archetype to meet up with where this man will be ( these two were destined to cross paths before noel was born, the executioner and the executed ) and so KILLMONGER guided by the spirits took his G7-LOCK and went to wait in ambush for NOEL and as soon as NOEL showed up, killmonger inspired and driven by the gods of vengeance went up to him and detached his soul from his body with G7-LOCK. JUDGEMENT DAY administered on NOEL. The killer is an african american male.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker / Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.