Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

PDP Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of Atiku’s 2023 Presidential Ambition – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of Atiku’s 2023 Presidential Ambition – Wike (1062 Views)

Ogun PDP Crisis: I’m Still In The Governorship Race, Says Sowunmi / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of Atiku’s 2023 Presidential Ambition – Wike by kcmichael: 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike has said that he is not aware of Ex-VP, Atiku Abubakar’s 2023 Presidential ambition.

Speaking during a recent interview on AIT, Wike disclosed that the is not aware that Atiku will be contesting the 2023 Presidential elections because the PDP is yet to zone the position.

“I’m not aware of Atiku’s move because the PDP has not yet zoned the presidency.”

Wike also weighed in on the recent crisis rocking the party adding that that it was not out of place for a political party to have internal problems.

“I use to be afraid of possibility of an implosion and that could have been the end of the party. But what I saw on Monday gave me a lot of confidence for the first time.”

He, however praised the Governors of the party for coming together to map out a solution to the issue.

https://politicsnigeria.com/pdp-crisis-im-not-aware-of-atikus-2023-presidential-ambition-wike/

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of Atiku’s 2023 Presidential Ambition – Wike by Gentlerespect76: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
grin grin
Why haven't they zoned it?
Re: PDP Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of Atiku’s 2023 Presidential Ambition – Wike by jumper524(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
Pdp would still zone to the highest bidder and atiku is the best bidder here.
I don't see any southern candidate capable of putting the pdp together that can become president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of Atiku’s 2023 Presidential Ambition – Wike by Areola14(m): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
I like the man, he like shaking the table. But what baffles me the most is that, the Igbos are clamoring for 2023 presidency and no Igbo man has come out to show interest... I don't really understand them. is it that they are clamoring for vice president position or what? With what I am seeing, they want the vice president not president......... Truly they deserve it but........ They don't have the courage and confidence to show interest... They are scared of rejection.... The likes of Peter Obi.... Charles Soludo and so on... They have the products.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of Atiku’s 2023 Presidential Ambition – Wike by richmond500: 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ok
Re: PDP Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of Atiku’s 2023 Presidential Ambition – Wike by seunmsg(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
Wike will be Atiku’s final political albatross. He will ruin whatever is left of Atiku’s presidential dream.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of Atiku’s 2023 Presidential Ambition – Wike by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
This people are confused
Re: PDP Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of Atiku’s 2023 Presidential Ambition – Wike by Jerryherd: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
cool

I know bloggers would attempt to start twisting Wike's words to suite an agenda

I watched the interview yesterday with AIT's Gbenga

The question was trying to clearify if he had issues with Atiku and he made it clear that he supported Atiku the most during 2019 after his preferred candidate Tambuwal lost, he said Rivers State gave Atiku some of the largest votes and one of the State APC couldn't get 25% votes

He went further to state that Atiku's visit was not to seek support, but a friendly visit as Atiku had put a call to him that , Boy I just got back to the country after the long pandemic let's meet.. and they met

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of Atiku’s 2023 Presidential Ambition – Wike by Kwamecron(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
Neither are we aware of your ambition too Wike...

We move.
Re: PDP Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of Atiku’s 2023 Presidential Ambition – Wike by nairavsdollars(f): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
If you are aware what the f^ck can you do about it?
Re: PDP Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of Atiku’s 2023 Presidential Ambition – Wike by Asgard73: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
seunmsg:
Wike will be Atiku’s final political albatross. He will ruin whatever is left of Atiku’s presidential dream.

You know nothing.. careless
Re: PDP Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of Atiku’s 2023 Presidential Ambition – Wike by Bolustical: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lol, watch as people who claim they hate the northern/Fulani dominance kick against Wike because of Atiku's dollars.

Same people who said Buhari was too old in 205/2019 won't mind Atiku's age when he starts dropping money.

Las las, most of you in the PDP lack conviction, only money determines your affiliations.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of Atiku’s 2023 Presidential Ambition – Wike by Bolustical: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
Yesss
Re: PDP Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of Atiku’s 2023 Presidential Ambition – Wike by Ovamboland(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
jumper524:
Pdp would still zone to the highest bidder and atiku is the best bidder here.
I don't see any southern candidate capable of putting the pdp together that can become president.

Atiku must share that $100m he made selling his holding in intels. This is the last chance for boys, because everyone knows he can't try again by 2027 when he would be 81.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I’m Not Aware Of Atiku’s 2023 Presidential Ambition – Wike by Buckeyemedia1: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ovamboland:

Atiku must share that $100m he made selling his holding in intels. This is the last chance for boys, because everyone knows he can't try again by 2027 when he would be 81.
Many will leave APC because of their Presidential candidate from the South, Many will leave PDP because of The Presidential candidate from the North, they will checkmate themselves, & APC will emerge victorious.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Killing In Jos And Late-hour-one-sided Justice / Religion Influence On Nigeria Politics: Obasanjo V Tinubu / Give Us Peter Obi Youths Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.