Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,155 members, 7,852,943 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State (45134 Views)

Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Hassanmaye(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Vaginal people will kill this one.
He has signed his death certificate already.

Fear vaginal people
Haha this one women have deal with you I guess
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by elonmuskbaby: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Lwkm you mean he will never know peace?
isn't that clear? Which polygamous man wey you see man pack wives full house get peace of mind?
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by elonmuskbaby: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2021
vickydevoka:

I swear. Buh I hear say de man go leave Dem for village go hustle for township. De send money come back. ( Aboki pattern)
yinmu

Na so e easy? grin

The wives go dey knack other men carry belle give am
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Edyice: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2021
He has children already with both women before marriage

Dude just dey fall our hand. anyway, he later payed for both of them .

For him , he didn't carry last but considering the fact that consequences are on the way .

Nevertheless , Good luck to him and both of his wife and their marriage grin
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by saxby(f): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2021
no be small thing, things dey happen
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by faithfull18(f): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2021
Na the ladies Sabi.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by jeff1607(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
lilvicky68:
Instead of two wives.. three wives would be better..
At least 4heads are better than 3..

Wonder why 50 naira note has many head in it
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by LordRaiden1: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
If a man eventually marries two wife's he should quickly make it 3 or remain in jeopardy
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by timberprides: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Respectfully

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Santome: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
� With all the stress, I still dey see person wey dey spray ₦20 ₦20 � That person wey wicked n e go chop color rice, drink even might carry go house � Area �
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by ghettochild(m): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
AprokoGirl:
More !!!

Lalasticlala

Seem kome has kids from a previous relationship or marriage
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by favour32(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
ValCon888:
He is rendering a service to society by taking these evening newspapers off our streets and making them respectable women.
Yes na!
We role with wives.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Longman8: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
WONDERS HAS REFUSED TO END.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by favour32(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
LordRaiden1:
If a man eventually marries two wife's he should quickly make it 3 or remain in jeopardy
You correct!
I dey go for my third
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Rrchrd(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Haha Charley you be Rivers guy
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Bekind123: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Nigerian women need such competition to be on their toes.

Many Nigerian women relax and misbehave once they are married but if you have two of them, they will try to please you the man.

You think so? Or you just want to convince yourself. That man can not please those two women.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by vickydevoka(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
yinmu

Na so e easy? grin

Naso

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Elonmuzk(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
I won't try such. Only one woman is enough trouble already talkmore of two vagina people
A lot of people don't understand that. This man just used his own hands to buy two big troubles at a time. RIP in advance to him grin grin
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Malawian(m): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
Na Money dey Insult Ishan Boys, otherwise dem do pas this one. Dem fit get 3 GF and the three no go sabi each other. E get the day one camp one of them for my room, camp the other one for him room. I just dey bow for the guy that day. Even their babes go get two BF and the guys no go know. This same guy wey camp one for my room, e camp another babe for our compound and the babe BF come find am. I dey viewing centre opposite Lexy for Ekpoma dey survey the matter.
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by Fahdiga(m): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Elonmuzk:
A lot of people don't understand that. This man just used his own hands to buy two big troubles at a time. RIP in advance to him grin grin
They think once you got the money all your problems are solved. If that's the case why are the Gates divorcing
Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by vickydevoka(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
yinmu

Na so e easy? grin

All dis isoko n agbo people Dem no fit fùck dere wife. Dem be like nsukka people. Repercussions de follow am

1 Like

Re: Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State by BluntCrazeMan: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
One Lekpa plus One Orono..
Equals to Balanced Diet...
Everything is complete

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos / PHOTO: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Polling Unit #nigeriadecides2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.