Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban (43683 Views)

Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect / Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by BKayy: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
positivevibez:
Abeg who dis guy resemble. Talk truth o
Allow phyno rest
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Bottomofpussy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
I repeat, none of dis pple should be allowed into a Christian country, they should enjoy der Sharia law and Islamic country......any muslim in a christian country should be banned from wearing hijab, jumper trousers and must not carry dat der yeye beard.... prophet Muhammed( saw) means, violence, war destruction and rape...... F**k stress have sex
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by ivolt: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

They are technologically ahead of a lot of countries,
Provide evidence for this.

they produce most of what they consume.
So, does most countries.

They don't allow any country to dictate to them, they've respected and feared by their enemies.
Nobody could dictate to Nigeria under Abacha. Idi Amin was feared by his enemies.

Every country has their own set of problems just like Iran.
How is this relevant?

Believe me even IS get issues more than most will ever imagine. I know from decades of experience.
Could you list the issues and compare them to other country of similar size?

Here are some facts, Nigeria has better unemployment metrics than Iran. 9% vs 11%
We import less than they do 19% vs 30%.

You probably think they are very advanced because of propaganda and their head start and spending in military
equipment applications. But that is not what make a country great to its people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by FarahAideed: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
NoSentiment:

Which barbarians are worse than those who oppose Talibans simply because they are against liberal western values. So anyone who doesn't follow ur values are barbarians? Then who are you then, u think u are civilised by supporting those who want impose gay marriage,and other vices in Afghanistan? And u call urself a xtian?

Terrorist sympathizer exposed

6 Likes

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by laiza(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Sharia law like every other laws is changing... UAE , Qatar and Saudi version are getting modernised but Kano State Sharia seem to be on reverse

I wouldn't write Kano Shariah off just yet. Imagine how many years it took the Saudis and the whole of the Middle East to understand human rights and Shariah law. Kano is like a kid you entrusted with power, he'll misbehave obviously, so give them time I'm sure they will get it right in a couple of years to come.

2 Likes

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
NoSentiment:

Show me one link where the Talibans or any muslims group or govt say women should not go to school.

What will happen to the gains made by women and girls in Afghanistan over the past 20 years? The last time the Taliban were in power, Afghan girls were forbidden from attending school, and women were nearly erased from civic life. They were confined to their homes and only allowed to leave in the company of male relatives.

Read more...
https://www.npr.org/2021/08/16/1028016109/with-the-talibans-return-to-power-will-afghan-girls-keep-going-to-school
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by jaxxy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
Urbanchampion:
This obcession about Afghanistan is becoming boring and irritating. Iran is an Islamic Republic and Iranians are doing better than most countries.

Go to Iran now and see urself. Iran that are killing their citizens for expressing themselves?

4 Likes

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by house10s: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
buhari people
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by KillingIsFun: 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Do you know an Iranian Journalist called Masih Alinejad? She exposed so much corruption in the Islamic ruling party in Iran. She exposed how they will come to mosque and condemn America as Satanic, but they are buying houses in America and sending their children to school in America while ordinary people in Iran are suffering.

Urbanchampion:
This obcession about Afghanistan is becoming boring and irritating. Iran is an Islamic Republic and Iranians are doing better than most countries.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
Allaku boom!!

Afghanistan republic of Nigeria

Meanwhile dumb dumbs are thinking its not possible to islamize Nigeria

Watch how it played our in Afghanistan..... Using that method is very easy to islamize Nigeria

Government will run those they are repenting and forgiving buying indomie, cloth, excel vasline, cadbury bounvita and peak milk will be in charge

US WILL EXTRACT THEIR CITIZENS AND WORKERS OTHER COUNTRIES WILL FOLLOW SUIT AND NIGERIA IS NOW ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.....YOU IN THE SOUTH SHOUTING IS NOT POSSIBLE WILL LEAVE YOUR ANCESTRAL LAND AND RUN grin
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Farotimi72: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
I believe they can do as they say. 100%
besides most Muslim countries are doing far better than abnormal mentality.
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
jaxxy:

Go to Iran now and see urself. Iran that are killing their citizens for expressing themselves?
You dey mind am?
Ask him to choose between living in Iran and poor Jamaica. He will immediately choose Jamaica.
Iran is richer than Jamaica no doubt. But nothing beats the sense of freedom and personal identity. NOTHING!!!

4 Likes

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by donbenie(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Urbanchampion:
This obcession with Afghanistan is becoming boring and irritating. Iran is an Islamic Republic and Iranians are doing better than most countries.
Doing better than which countries?
Other SH1TH0LEs? angry
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Temptee101(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cryplease I need your financial help with spiritual help please

Financial and spiritual?
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by poiZon: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cryplease I need your financial help with spiritual help please
U need to visit a traditionalist
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by rolams(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
In a world where women like Chimamanda Adichie, Okonjo Iweala, Beyonce, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf and the others are making impacts...

...a certain religion is there telling woman not to go to school.

I hope in the later on, they'll join UAE and the others that have already seen the light

No religion is forbidding female education. Only the fo...ls are saying that.

1 Like

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by airminem(f): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
silvoclaira:
sad What good can come out of terrorist?? Only the name "TALIBAN" sef dey make my BP high
Like seriously
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by humilitypays(m): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
NoSentiment:

Pantami is head and shoulders above all ur family members combined. What credentials have u or ur family members that match that of Pantami?
You are right brother and that is why I am calling on Taliban terrorist government to reach out to your amiable terrorist Pantami to work with Taliban to chart a new enviable nation like Northern Nigeria....using the same template Buhari and Pantami are using to rebuild Katsina, Borno, Sokoto, Kaduna, Plateau, Benue....and other restive northern states where your able foot soldiers aka Bandits, Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram and ISWAP and spreading the good news about Allah as preached by Prophet Mohammed (saw).

Allahu Akbar smiley

1 Like

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Maski87: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
How can you govern a country that is broke
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by shegzhkn: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jesuschristus:
If they practice the kind of shariah in saudi,they won't have problem, because saudi is a major ally of America

Lol, america is only tolerating saudi because of the petrodollar and because they are the biggest buyers from US arms industry, saudi ain't better in any way.

US - Saudi relationship is purely transactional, they share no common values at all.
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by BeardedMeat(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
hihilil:
Alright

Where's your shop?
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by abbey621(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
USA right now: I'm walking away from the troubles in my life, I'm walking away.......

Taliban right now: Hate it or love it the underdog is on top and I'm gon shine till our heart stops, so go ahead and envy me grin grin grin grin

Afghan women right now: It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterdaaaaaaaaay cry cry

ISIS right now: Guess who's back, back again, ISIS back tell your friends, guess who's back guess who's back guess who's back grin grin

Afghan men looking at their wives right now: You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me.

2 Likes

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Jesuschristus: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
shegzhkn:

Lol, america is only tolerating saudi because of the petrodollar and because they are the biggest buyers from US arms industry, saudi ain't better in any way.

US - Saudi relationship is purely transactional, they share no common values at all.

Thats hypocrisy, the people that did the 9/11 attack were saudi citizen,but US decided to spare them bcs of money
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Kolkay1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mention those countries.
That is why you can't spell 'obsession'
Urbanchampion:
This obcession with Afghanistan is becoming boring and irritating. Iran is an Islamic Republic and Iranians are doing better than most countries.
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by BeardedMeat(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
positivevibez:
Abeg who dis guy resemble. Talk truth o
He resemble Bros Jesus
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by xeju: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
Urbanchampion:
It's not a change to Islamic state that is the alarm for but how people where willing to risk death than state in a country that would be ruled with the tenets of a religion of peace. Anytime you're seeking to go out of this country, make sure you go to Afghanistan, Iran and Pakistan, then we'll take you seriously

2 Likes

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by omowumi9: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Western media are never objective while reporting about Afghanistan. They will paint a picture of Afghan in chaos and ungovernable without the western support. America and UK are never in support Communist as been practised in China and Russia but those countries are doing great without democracy. You don't have to force a particular type of government on a sovereign nation. Let each nation decide a suitable form of government she wishes.

falseprophet p
ost=104925955:

Afghanistan is not in any chaos, the streets are safer now than when America were running things.

Taliban is already offering amnesty to saboteurs and it can only get better from here.

Don't let western media fool you into thinking "Afghanistan have fallen"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by fkj950ax(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Iran doing better than most countries
Do you have any reference to this statement?
Doing better in terms of?

You didn't even mention Dubai or Saudi or Qatar who have religion, tech, economy, tourism, culture going good for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by neighbourhud: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Gbam!
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
Romanoff:
In Summary, they a re going back to the 12th century.

That's the biggest fear of Afghan women right now.
Don't bother about the mention
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by sylve11: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

These your talks dey very irritating. Lol grin cool
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by airminem(f): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Thats hypocrisy, the people that did the 9/11 attack were saudi citizen,but US decided to spare them bcs of money
9/11 attack was done by non-arabs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya / Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.