Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban (43684 Views)

Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect / Afghanistan: Taliban Tell Working Women To Stay At Home / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Bmaster(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cryplease I need your financial help with spiritual help please
how
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by endsarrrs(f): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
silvoclaira:
sad What good can come out of terrorist?? Only the name "TALIBAN" sef dey make my BP high
I fear for the Afgani women

2 Likes

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by topmaike: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
positivevibez:
Abeg who dis guy resemble. Talk truth o
Jesus wey we watch for TV
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Truth234(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Urbanchampion:
This obcession with Afghanistan is becoming boring and irritating. Iran is an Islamic Republic and Iranians are doing better than most countries.

Lol... 90% of Iran are Shi'a while Afghan are Sunni. Iran are moderate, hence why others don't like them. I could remember that Malaysian women hated their women because of the way they dress and accused them of seducing their men.

1 Like

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Kennitrust(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
falseprophet:
Afghanistan is not in any chaos, the streets are safer now than when America were running things.

Taliban is already offering amnesty to saboteurs and it can only get better from here.

Don't let western media fool you into thinking "Afghanistan have fallen"
but as a falseprophet, no one will believe you cool cool cool
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by 1Sharon(f): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
DenreleDave:

U r in full support bcox u r Muslim too right?

The sarcasm was lost on you.
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by berryPee(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
What else do you expect from Kano?
Jerryherd:
cool

Sharia law like every other laws is changing... UAE , Qatar and Saudi version are getting modernised but Kano State Sharia seem to be on reverse

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Jesuschristus: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
airminem:
9/11 attack was done by non-arabs.

Lol,that's a big lie
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Tapout(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Sharia law like every other laws is changing... UAE , Qatar and Saudi version are getting modernised but Kano State Sharia seem to be on reverse

Asin reverse with the speed of light! The ban on mannequin was so hilarious because all I could think of as an alternative for Boutique operators were the use of scarecrows grin grin
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Tapout(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Asin reverse with the speed of light! The ban on mannequins was so hilarious because all I could think of as an alternative for Boutique operators were the use of scarecrows grin grin

1 Like

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by DaCharis2016: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
People wey sey dem wan make Islam become accepted in the world can work together with other countries? cry
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Bishopadaidu(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
positivevibez:

The guy that acted as Jesus in Jesus movie.

. Let me walk away before you start
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Norwichsailor(m): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
airminem:
9/11 attack was done by non-arabs.
What do u smoke
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by EBUBS(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
Only a fearless human being can take a picture like this grin
Look at how they were looking at the photographer

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by shegzhkn: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Thats hypocrisy, the people that did the 9/11 attack were saudi citizen,but US decided to spare them bcs of money

Politics can be messy.
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by chidiebube107: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
positivevibez:
Jack sparrow?
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by dododawa1: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
IGBOHO and NNAMDI KANU matter don rest,AGHANISTAN matter take over.
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by olaitan9291(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
ivolt:

Explain how they are doing better?

Make a research and find out by yourself
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Oluolad86(f): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bmaster:
how

I need financial help, I'm broke due to my pericarditis treatments. This sickness is draining me financially.
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Oluolad86(f): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Temptee101:

Financial and spiritual?

Yes, money to cure the sickness and prayers for a miracle
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by olaitan9291(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Truth234:

Lol... 90% of Iran are Shi'a while Afghan are Sunni. Iran are moderate, hence why others don't like them. I could remember that Malaysian women hated their women because of the way they dress and accused them of seducing their men.

Stop contributing to an issue you have no knowledge about. There is nothing like moderate Muslim, Islam as a religion has its authentic sources of shari'a and no one is allowed to amend it.

1 Like

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Temptee101(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Oluolad86:

Yes, money to cure the sickness and prayers for a miracle

I pray help comes to you fast.

4 Likes

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Oluolad86(f): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Temptee101:

I pray help comes to you fast.

Amen
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by olaitan9291(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Truth234:

Talibans are not sunnis but Deobandi, point of correction.
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by tamdun: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarahAideed:
You are barbarians and you can only govern like the Barbarians you are
But u refused to follow the ways of America that are not barbarians
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by alabisulaiman31: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
ivolt:

Explain how they are doing better?

Explain how Nigeria is doing better a democratic republic? Nonsense
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Wawelexy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
positivevibez:
............. Phyno
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by alabisulaiman31: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
olaitan9291:

Make a research and find out by yourself

No mind am bro. Imagine, see what democrazy has lead this country to
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by NoSentiment: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarahAideed:

Terrorist sympathizer exposed

By supporting the terrorist state of the USA, who invaded Iraq m, Afghanistan, Libya etc. Illegally, then u are a terrorist not even a sympathiser

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by aribisala0(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
Urbanchampion:
This obsession with Afghanistan is becoming boring and irritating. Iran is an Islamic Republic and Iranians are doing better than most countries.
Not sure I get the logical connection? Is Iran the only Islamic country? there are many
If there is an Obsession with Afghanistan as you say Why must it have anything to do with "ISLAM"

Did America invade Afghanistan to give them Jesus??
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by afamaustin(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cryplease I need your financial help with spiritual help please
ur case is bad
Re: How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban by Ayomi4u2: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
[quote author=ivolt post=104920723] Explain how they are doing better? Is there any country that no peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya / Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.