Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,855 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise (20862 Views)

Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by akin9ja78(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oh wrong now

Beckysexy:
Nawa o

Nigerian mentality

So, because you're using iPhone means you can't be broke at some certain stages ?

But we ladies matter tire me sef. How can you be using iPhone 12 and still be asking for urgent 2K instead of urgent 20K ?
Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Beckysexy:
Nawa o

Nigerian mentality

So, because you're using iPhone means you can't be broke at some certain stages ?

But we ladies matter tire me sef. How can you be using iPhone 12 and still be asking for urgent 2K instead of urgent 20K ?
beggi beggi gender

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by bizhop01: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
What's about idiots that contributed money to BBNaija prostitutes?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Weytin our girls' ears no go hear from Naija men?

Anyway, wahala for the men who can't control their third legs.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by ivolt: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
How much did Reno send to his UK-based second wife before she agreed to polygamy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
osuofia2:
Something is telling me uncle Reno is running mental or he is using drugs because his recent utterances is so uncommon of him

Is his message directed at u?

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Lovenorth: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
osuofia2:
Something is telling me uncle Reno is running mental or he is using drugs because his recent utterances is so uncommon of him
Especially the truth part

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by SeeHim: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nigeria ladies has nothing to offer to me

God Almighty Continue To Bless You For saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by lexy2014: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Beckysexy:
Nawa o

Nigerian mentality

If u have iPhone, Wetin make u no de dash people 20k? Abi na only female iPhone user de broke?

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by lexy2014: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Y is this guy always bent on spoiling market for runs girls... sorry I mean marketers

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by belente(m): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
True talk my dear

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Truvelisback(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
osuofia2:
Reno is completely sound.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by RichAbujaGuy: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
osuofia2:

His mental state can't be at ease after what he did to his Naija wife and children in the U.S.
Imagine getting another woman pregnant and then rushed marriage while already being married. Neither GEJ, any former PDP mates, or any of his family attended his wedding in the UK or Ethiopia.

That must be brain torment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Jerryherd: 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mr Reno Omokirikiri, Na pussy make boys dey send urgent 2k to some of this girls and nothing more

Even Reno as a pastor konji made him impregnate a 2k woman even as a married pastor
Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by osuofia2(m): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

His mental state can't be at ease after what he did to his Naija wife and children in the U.S.
Imagine getting another woman pregnant and then rushed marriage while already being married. Neither GEJ, any former PDP mates, or any of his family attended his wedding in the UK or Ethiopia.

That must be brain torment.
but he claims to be a pastor, with his holier than though attitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by neyoohhh: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Watch, naija guy's will still have a problem with this.

Biggest global simps. tongue

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by izubext007: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Noted sir.
Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Bngf: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
True
Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Whiteshield: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Beckysexy:
Nawa o
Nigerian mentality

Why are you always broke, your papa na lazarus?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by spirul77: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Some redpill shait here. Spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Exponental(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
How will I know the phone she's using if she calls me for 2k

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by akpota(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
BrainSanitizer:
The urgent 2K species thrive because some men are urgent idiots.
The next time they pick you as a source for urgent 2k, make sure you ask for urgent 2 rounds.
After all, urgent financial help deserves an urgent konjicial help.
Help na help.
..and 1k/round is a fair bargain even for a 2 seconds g.
I tell you. Money for hand back for ground
Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Sheriman(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Beckysexy:
Nawa o

Nigerian mentality

Na dem see them na dem birds of the same!!!!!!!!! please complete it

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by patorial(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
CharisEleos:
No sense in this because someone can be extremely rich but stranded of cash hence the need for urgent 2k to quickly bail herself, you'll say it's wrong?
This man, know what to say. Biko.
Do you even know what urgent 2k is?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Habib101: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
True,
Re: Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise by Habib101: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
True, I always say there's no sense when u are holding an expensive phone and your b account is empty or low

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? / "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User / Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.