Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505460 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Empire is the sh*t right now, that series owns me. Am also seeing series like
The originals
The vampire diaries
Arrow
The Flash
The 100
Jane the virgin
Reign
2 Broke girls (Always funny)
12 monkeys
Constantine e.t.c
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
"Justified". Getting Better and better each passing season.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
koice:

Lolz. Frank didn't know what hit him. His 'Milk of the gods' and factory were blown to sh*t. Great episode. Already anticipating the next.

Well, Frank will always be Frank... completely shameless and selfish. My high point of the episode was when, after the shock of the sudden explosion wore off, Sheila walked out on him, or rather, drove out on him. The look on Frank's face when it dawned on him that he's homeless (again) was priceless. Extremely gratifying. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
RayMcBlue:

Well, Frank will always be Frank... completely shameless and selfish. My high point of the episode was when, after the shock of the sudden explosion wore off, Sheila walked out on him, or rather, drove out on him. The look on Frank's face when it dawned on him that he's homeless (again) was priceless. Extremely gratifying. grin

Lolz. Knowing Frank, he won't be homeless for long. Guy's a survivor.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
RayMcBlue:
"Justified". Getting Better and better each passing season.

Raylan Givens and crew. Justified is off the chain. Completely bonkers. Filled with interesting and diverse characters. Those screenshots are from what season? They looked unfamiliar...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
koice:

Lolz. Knowing Frank, he won't be homeless for long. Guy's a survivor.
True that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
koice:

Raylan Givens and crew. Justified is off the chain. Completely bonkers. Filled with interesting and diverse characters. Those screenshots are from what season? They looked unfamiliar...

"Justified" is drugs. Once you start watching, you wouldn't like to stop until the end. The screenshots were from season 5. Things are starting to heat up for Boyd Crowder. Ava's future is looking uncertain but with a lil' glimmer of hope in the horizon. Raylan's badâss as usually.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
RayMcBlue:

"Justified" is drugs. Once you start watching, you wouldn't like to stop until the end. The screenshots were from season 5. Things are starting to heat up for Boyd Crowder. Ava's future is looking uncertain but with a lil' glimmer of hope in the horizon. Raylan's badâss as usually.

Presently in season 4 finale myself. Ava made her bed, I think she should be expected to lie on it. She had her chance to get away from the Crowders but she blew it. No sympathies there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
hyzicbond:

SPOILER ALERT******

Dude, that's not a spoiler. A spoiler is when I go into details.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRANDREWS: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Suits will be back!!!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uliyaah(f): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
ALRIGHT!!!!!! here are mine...i love science fictions,epic actions and extremely interesting romance too!

REVENGE!................ Romance n intriguing
THE 100! .................s fiction, action n intriguing
AGENT OF SHIELD! ...................s fiction, action n intriguing
THE FLASH!............... s fiction, action n intriguing
ALMOST HUMAN!................ s fiction, action n intriguing
INTELLIGENCE! ..................s fiction, action n intriguing
CRISIS! ....................action n intriguing
BEAUTY & THE BEAST! .................s fiction, romance, action n intriguing
AGENT CARTER! .................s fiction, action n intriguing
DA VINCI DEMON! ................epic n intriguing
PERSON OF INTEREST! .............s fiction, action n intriguing

also...try www.o2tvseries.com .....they are current mehn!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
THE SUITS AIRS TONIGHT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSED MY HARVEY SPECTER!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Suits S04E11. Checked
The Americans S03E01. Checked

Back to watching Justified. Now on Season 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
suits
the americans

grin grin grin grin grin

TV is back! the wait was driving me crazy! embarassed embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Boyd Crowder (Walton Goggins) killing it in "Justified".

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
"U had only one bullet in your chamber,and you fired it...
now I'm taking away the gun from you"

Jessica finishing Louis Litt... the guy never wins.. my Suits is back!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2015

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Can't get enough of Banshee. DAYUM!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 8:53am On Feb 01, 2015
phantom:
which show is this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 9:03am On Feb 01, 2015
purplekayc:
which show is this?
the Americans...... Russian citizens who naturalized in the US and spying for mother Russia.
terribly underrated show..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 01, 2015
phantom:
the Americans...... Russian citizens who naturalized in the US and spying for mother Russia.

Nope. More like Russian citizens masquerading as Real Americans while they spy on. their host nation (America) on the sly for Mother Russia.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2015
The Americans S03E01...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
phantom:
terribly underrated show..
its not underated i saw ot on a list of most watched and best american shows
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
koice:
The Americans S03E01...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
The blacklist is back, 21 : Luther braxton.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2015
Alfred234:
Empire is the sh*t right now, that series owns me. Am also seeing series like
The originals
The vampire diaries
Arrow
The Flash
The 100
Jane the virgin
Reign
2 Broke girls (Always funny)
12 monkeys
Constantine e.t.c
is empire superior to the 100?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joanana(f): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
I just finished Sons of Anarchy season 1 to 7 cry cry cry cry cry cry cry wept at the end of the season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
joanana:
I just finished Sons of Anarchy season 1 to 7 cry cry cry cry cry cry cry wept at the end of the season
eeyah...emotional girl..........oya start watching the 100 if u hvnt, dats anoda good series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wintersnow(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
just finished watching bates motel... a thrilling psycho mind bending series.... similar to psycho and hannibal . a mothers love is truly unconditional....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Flawlessangel:

eeyah...emotional girl..........oya start watching the 100 if u hvnt, dats anoda good series

Transitioning from Samcro (Sons Of Anarchy) to The 100 is one mighty downgrade, sis. Both shows are nothing alike both in content and demograph. One is for mature audience, the other for young adults (teenagers). I'm pretty sure that the 100 is a decent show, but when it comes to blood and gore, and authenticity, It has nothing on Sons Of Anarchy.

@joanana, If you. want a similar show to the Sons of Anarchy, then you better check out Justified.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
wintersnow:
just finished watching bates motel... a thrilling psycho mind bending series.... similar to psycho and hannibal . a mothers love is truly unconditional....

Actually, the creators of Bates Motel owed their inspiration to Psycho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
koice:

Transitioning from Samcro (Sons Of Anarchy) to The 100 is one mighty downgrade, sis. Both shows are nothing alike both in content and demograph. One is for mature audience, the other for young adults (teenagers). I'm pretty sure that the 100 is a decent show, but when it comes to blood and gore, and authenticity, It has nothing on Sons Of Anarchy.

@joanana, If you. want a similar show to the Sons of Anarchy, then you better check out Justified.
mr, i have seen both shows and am telling her the 100 is a very good show, its only in its season 2 unlike anarchy.....and what do u mean d show is just 4 teens?? Hav u even seen d show? Are The grounders teens?? The Reapears?( people who eat human flesh) Mountain weather forces,?? Are they all teens?? Didnt u see the brutal kills that a true teen show shouldnt have? If u havnt seen it, i suggest u do, instead of assuming what u know nothing about....the show is awesome man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m) and 1 guest(s)