Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3523259 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Tbh, I don't think Callie's head is there either, but I get the feeling Arizona might try to pursue her now that she knows Callie wasn't physically responsible for the amputation, and didn't deserve all the resentment and hell she put her through.

I know, i really hope she does.Why Shonda had to put them through that much hell is beyond me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2015
naijababe:

I know, i really hope she does.Why Shonda had to put them through that much hell is beyond me

Yh, I'm team Callie on this one tho.

I drifted from Scandal a couple seasons ago, but Jake Ballard > Fitz Grant no contest IMO. Geez, did he die?? Shonda seems to have a personal vendetta against eye-candy on her sets undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Yh, I'm team Callie on this one tho.

I drifted from Scandal a couple seasons ago, but Jake Ballard > Fitz Grant no contest IMO. Geez, did he die?? Shonda seems to have a personal vendetta against the eye-candy on her sets undecided

I am team Callie too but IMO, Arizona was made to look like a complete jerk. Love Scott Foley (Jake) too, dunno why Olivia would take a man like Fitz over Jake. He is not dead yet but looks like he is close angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2015
naijababe:

I am team Callie too but IMO, Arizona was made to look like a complete jerk. Love Scott Foley (Jake) too, dunno why Olivia would take a man like Fitz over Jake. He is not dead yet but looks like he is close angry

Eric Dane (Mark) and Patrick Dempsey's (Derek) characters died due to a crash, plane and auto respectively. I assume Jake's character is experiencing something similar. Tis a terror trend against eye-candy, I tell ya angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Eric Dane (Mark) and Patrick Dempsey's (Derek) characters died due to a crash, plane and auto respectively. I assume Jake's character is experiencing something similar. Tis a terror trend against eye-candy, I tell ya angry

Jake was stabbed multiple times by one of Mr Pope's foot soldiers who coincidentally Olivia is sleeping with angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2015
naijababe:

Jake was stabbed multiple times by one of Mr Pope's foot soldiers who coincidentally Olivia is sleeping with angry

Whatttt, in bed with some mole of her father's responsible for stabbing Jake? Oh, wow. Is she on the outs with Jake? Fitz?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Whatttt, in bed with some mole of her father's responsible for stabbing Jake? Oh, wow. Is she on the outs with Jake? Fitz?

Lol................to be fair, she didn't know he was her father's foot soldier when she started sleeping with him.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
kazzonline:

Hello what site do you get ad bible continues from? Csi cyber is awesome as well, u will love bow wow.
Mobtvseries.net
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bates Motel Season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
UjSizzle:

Mobtvseries.net

@ujsizzle same with me as well, but recently there siste don dey mess up, dey dont update daily like before and it load up most times, tot u had a diff source, thanks anyways
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
Triple H's Thy Kingdom Come.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
sometimes I have to scroll down really fast to avoid reading spoilers here.
esp with my favourite shows like scandal, got or Vikings which I'm waiting to binge on

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wag008(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
UjSizzle:
Mobtvseries.net
please is it clear? I don't like poor graphics
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
wag008:
Yup
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donhils: 6:57am On Apr 29, 2015
wag008:
Download just one episode first and check if you like the clarity.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
kazzonline:

@ujsizzle same with me as well, but recently there siste don dey mess up, dey dont update daily like before and it load up most times, tot u had a diff source, thanks anyways
I don't o. That's where I get mine from. Honestly don't understand what's been up with them lately.

Try mp4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
UFC 186.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
UjSizzle:

I don't o. That's where I get mine from. Honestly don't understand what's been up with them lately.

Try mp4

Mp4? A site?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
wag008:

To be honest, its not clear oo, its avi file and most of there files are low resolution, i only get tv series that 02tvseries and mobiletvshows.net dont have from there!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Marvel's daredevil season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
kazzonline:

Mp4? A site?
Lol sorry. MP4 something something I don't remember.

Try mp4mobilemovies.net
But I don't know if they upload series too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2015
UjSizzle:

Lol sorry. MP4 something something I don't remember.

Try mp4mobilemovies.net
But I don't know if they upload series too.

Got it! Thanks seems mobtvseries update a day after wud keep managing until dey get there shii togeda.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by febbymi: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Grimm sucks, endured the first 5 episodes and just gave up. On to walking dead, hope I won't be disappointed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:54am On May 01, 2015
AFHV Season 25
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 2:05pm On May 01, 2015
The originals

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 4:48pm On May 01, 2015
Link to download scandal s4 e21 that aired yesternight pls? All the sites dont seem to hav it, anyone seen it yet??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2015
.the americans
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by breadplanets(f): 8:43pm On May 01, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

OMG, they killed McDreamy off in, like, the lamest way possible! Due to some lame-brain Doc blatantly refusing to run a CT on a head injury patient...

Really, Shonda? undecided
*carries hand on head and wails broken heartedly* Noooooooo....... Please tell me this is not true. Macdreamy dead?! Noooooooooooooooooo........
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2015
koice:

-Scandal : Crap
-Once Upon a Time: Crap
-Revenge: Even more crap
-Grey's Anatomy: Should have ended long ago. Overstayed it's welcome
-How to Get away with murder: Crap
-Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D: What a waste. Crap
-Private Practice: Crapola redefined
-Castle: Used to be good. Crap presently.
-Mistresses: What a joke. Crap

Their good shows are very few:
-Modern Family
-Forever

ABC together with The CW are my most hated Networks. I stay away from their respective TV shows cuz usually, they suck.

Your definition of "crap" must surely have a whole new meaning.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 01, 2015
Mcleo007:

Your definition of "crap" must surely have a whole new meaning.

I judge most shows based on 3 criteria, which are: Language (Dialogue), Authenticity (Realism), and Content.

What did all those Shows I outlined earlier have in common? They are censored. When it comes to language, there is no cussing, the dialogues are too polished to be natural which brings us to Authenticity. Too much drama. Everyday life is not that fantastic in real life, believe me. The contents are too censored. You don't get to hear outrageous and controversial things like "fvck" that make shows from HBO and Showtime stand out from the rest. Also sometimes, you get the feeling that the writers of ABC shows are lazy, based on the predictable nature of their scripts. I mean, more than half of the time, one can practically predict the direction a plot's gonna take even before it does.

When you put all these things into consideration, well, only a biased mind would not agree with me that ABC Programming need some serious upgrade.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2015
^
So I finally finished watching season 2 of The Newsroom. It was very well done(witty dialogues, great storyline and acting) but my issue with it was the realism angle. As with the first season I found it hard to believe that all those intelligent characters would be given to periodic outbursts of loud emotions. All those shouting matches in the office struck me as unreal. How did you get past that?

Anyway will slowly burn through the third and final season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aliondo: 4:00am On May 02, 2015
please,any suggestions or recommendations for interesting gang star related series(like GANG RELATED,POWER etc)......Also will like to enquire about BLACKLIST before i start downloading,tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Bomboiy, stulp16, Silentgroper(m)