Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524852 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2015
kingsilly:
Ahhhhhh
ABC should not stop this Forever series nahh
I really hope they'll renew it's so good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:14am On May 07, 2015
breadplanets:
*carries hand on head and wails broken heartedly* Noooooooo....... Please tell me this is not true. Macdreamy dead?! Noooooooooooooooooo........

I was sort of expecting Patrick Dempsey's character to be killed off (he talked about leaving the show), so really, it was the method in which they killed him off that screwed with me the most, and hit a little close. I'll have to catch up to see how her character copes..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 07, 2015
guys my gigabytes is about to expire .I need sex scenes serial movies.to download. please help me out.no insults pls.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 07, 2015
koice:
Already bored with Chosen.

Broadwalk Empire, The Wire, The Sopranos, Masters of Sex, Spartacus, GOT and shows of similar nature had conspired to ruin me forever. Now, any TV show without healthy dosage of núdity, hardcore violence, sex scenes and colorful expletives is more likely to bore me to submission than anything else. angry
list some for me abeg pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 07, 2015
chidoo4luv:
list some for me abeg pls

-Masters Of Sex
-The Tudors
-Camelot
-Californification
-Orange Is The New Black
-Shameless
-True Blood
-Boardwalk Empire
-Strike Back
-Hunted
-Girls
-The White Queen
-Game Of Thrones
-Boss
-The Borgias

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 10:17pm On May 07, 2015
chidoo4luv:
guys my gigabytes is about to expire .I need sex scenes serial movies.to download. please help me out.no insults pls.
How about this:
www.xvideos.com ?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chanchit: 10:30pm On May 07, 2015
philfearon:

How about this:
www.xvideos.com ?
. You forget to tell the guy to invite him girlfriend before he enter the site or make he just go lodge for ashawo room.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2015
Chanchit:
. You forget to tell the guy to invite him girlfriend before he enter the site or make he just go lodge for ashawo room.
lol....
Some people own tire me ah swear..Millions of p*rn sites out there,na DAT few minutes own for movies wey dey trip person..
Perversion is allowed shaa!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 07, 2015
philfearon:

lol....
Some people own tire me ah swear..Millions of p*rn sites out there,na DAT few minutes own for movies wey dey trip person..
Perversion is allowed shaa!
movie own sweet pass.lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 7:15am On May 08, 2015
chidoo4luv:
movie own sweet pass.lol
P*rn movies full market na bro..Real movies with explicit s*x content that will make you stop tripping for those few minutes s*x scenes in seasonal films....
Get a vendor....
or you can download!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:33am On May 08, 2015
Forever. Shame this got cancelled, oh well...at least Agent Carter & Galavant got renewed (I really thought all three would be cancelled).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:53am On May 08, 2015
Elementary.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 10:03am On May 08, 2015
cao:
Forever. Shame this got cancelled, oh well...at least Agent Carter & Galavant got renewed (I really thought all three would be cancelled).

cry cry cry cry cry.... Abc not fair
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:21am On May 08, 2015
Orphan Black.

kingsilly:

cry cry cry cry cry.... Abc not fair
I know it's sad, but we'll probably go through this again next year with another TV show...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 08, 2015
The Affair.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 08, 2015
U gotta love Jim Gordon!
Gotham
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 08, 2015
The Blacklist, darn it! Liz will surely have to run away with Tom Keen now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 12:05am On May 09, 2015
cao:
I really hope another network like netflix will pick it up, it's one the best series this past year cos it's different ...... I love forever , I ll miss seeing dr henry and jo on screen every week......such a shame abc.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 10:52am On May 09, 2015
naijababe:
The Blacklist, darn it! Liz will surely have to run away with Tom Keen now

she cant.....I still believe reddington's end game is still on course and he knew she would be setup and probably has an exit strategy in place
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2015
Grace and Frankie

@naijababe are you binge watching yet?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bigblangston: 12:59pm On May 09, 2015
koice:
The Affair.
Excuse me bro! Re u RAYmcBLUE? U write lik him. I respect dat dude
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kunlesufyan(m): 2:29pm On May 09, 2015
The 100
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 09, 2015
mkmyers45:
Grace and Frankie

@naijababe are you binge watching yet?

Not yet! Catching up on POI............two more episodes to go
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
U gotta love Jim Gordon!
Gotham
Gordon's okay but Harvey, Fish, Nygma and Selena Kyle are my best characters
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2015
Fish's reaction to Maroni calling her babez is most likely goin to be Cao's reaction to all these guys dat be lyk babe, princess, sweetie.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 09, 2015
bigblangston:
Excuse me bro! Re u RAYmcBLUE? U write lik him. I respect dat dude

Nope, bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bigblangston: 6:01pm On May 09, 2015
koice:

Nope, bro.
Alrite then, u r anoda I respect then. It's jst funny dat both of u like tv shows wit adult contents and also hate anythin associated wit CW. Great minds think alike
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 09, 2015
bigblangston:
Alrite then, u r anoda I respect then. It's jst funny dat both of u like tv shows wit adult contents and also hate anythin associated wit CW. Great minds think alike

Wow! Really?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bigblangston: 6:34pm On May 09, 2015
koice:

Wow! Really?
yea!! Though he likes supernatural. Ur analysis on some shows are very good though u tend to downgrade some tvshows lik empire whic to me is a very gud show and u also hype some tv series dat re nt up to standard..... Jst can't do witout readin ur analysis because u r so damn good. Still waitin for more of ur reviews/analysis
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 09, 2015
bigblangston:
yea!! Though he likes supernatural. Ur analysis on some shows are very good though u tend to downgrade some tvshows lik empire whic to me is a very gud show and u also hype some tv series dat re nt up to standard..... Jst can't do witout readin ur analysis because u r so damn good. Still waitin for more of ur reviews/analysis

Gee, thanks! @the bold, well, I do tend to be very picky when it comes to TV series. I look out for certain things in a show before I can fully invest, most especially the realism aspect. Now, Empire doesn't quite stack up the standard I would expect from an hip-hop themed drama series. For one, the characters don't speak hip-hop. The music ain't really hip-hop in the real sense either. The plotholes were far too many to be ignored. Weak script. In fact, I got the sense that I was watching a South African Soap on Mnet the first and only time I watched Empire.

Anyhoo, I don't think I'd ever overhyped a sub-par show before. Can you give me a list, please?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 8:07pm On May 09, 2015
who watches/has watched Maison close a french series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 09, 2015
Hannibal Season 2! Lord of the heavens!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread