Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3508839 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:36am On May 01, 2016
Ripper Street
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bekas(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2016
SITCOMS and COMEDY lovers like me should watch this shows, I think they are the best out there. Yes some of them are very old but Gold I still catch them when I feel like having a good laugh

FRIENDS
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR
BOY MEETS WORLD
TWO AND HALF MEN
TBBT

And newer ones like

UNDATABLE
YOUNGER
YOU'RE THE WORST
GIRL MEETS WORLD

I have all of them in HD
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Novarae(f): 12:46pm On May 01, 2016
MuhdG:

abi oo.

since u like comedy, have you seen 'how i met your mother'
yea....really cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GregJo: 1:29pm On May 01, 2016
MuhdG:

season 3 is out?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!
Yes, episode by episode though.

same night with GoT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2016
Bekas:
SITCOMS and COMEDY lovers like me should watch this shows, I think they are the best out there. Yes some of them are very old but Gold I still catch them when I feel like having a good laugh

FRIENDS
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR
BOY MEETS WORLD
TWO AND HALF MEN
TBBT

And newer ones like

UNDATABLE
YOUNGER
YOU'RE THE WORST
GIRL MEETS WORLD

I have all of them in HD

All in Hd bà, just put am ontop Dropbox
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2016
CONTAINMENT looks promising. I just watched the very first episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LeoFish92(m): 5:23pm On May 01, 2016
koice:
Ripper Street

Who has seen the musketeers? Is it worth it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 01, 2016
LeoFish92:

Who has seen the musketeers? Is it worth it

Don't expect to get your mind blown, but it's extremely watchable. It's very entertaining.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LeoFish92(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2016
koice:

Don't expect to get your mind blown, but it's extremely watchable. It's very entertaining.

Does it have heavy dosages of action and nu'dity?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OlgaLeez: 7:36pm On May 01, 2016
To look films and serials to me online here there http://viooz.as/ always a lot of new and high quality is pleasant.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 01, 2016
LeoFish92:

Does it have heavy dosages of action and nu'dity?

Just like The White Queen, two versions are available: BBC One version which is PG-14 and BBC America version for matured audience only.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 01, 2016
Season 2 of Netflix drama series, Bloodline return date has finally been fixed...

May 27

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2016
i want to start watching archer
downloaded season 1
downloading season two
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LeoFish92(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2016
koice:

Just like The White Queen, two versions are available: BBC One version which is PG-14 and BBC America version for matured audience only.

Oh how I would love to get download links for the matured audience version
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungForever: 10:15pm On May 01, 2016
Prison Break.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 11:55pm On May 01, 2016
LeoFish92:

Oh how I would love to get download links for the matured audience version

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:19am On May 02, 2016
Fücking Christ..Lmao grin grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:45am On May 02, 2016
Singapore1:
i want to start watching archer downloaded season 1 downloading season two
Good decision... you won't regret it, I promise. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:52am On May 02, 2016
Catching up on...

- GoT
- Silicon Valley
- Fear The Walking Dead
- House Of Lies
- The Musketeers
- The Good wife
- Veep

May be back later in the day to post GoT spoilers. wink tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:43am On May 02, 2016
mellissandre,all is forgiven
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2016
koice:
Catching up on...

- GoT
- Silicon Valley
- Fear The Walking Dead
- House Of Lies
- The Musketeers
- The Good wife
- Veep

May be back later in the day to post GoT spoilers. wink tongue

I'm started The Walking Dead but the first episode seemed dull. Please, when does it get interesting or is it another Walter White tempo?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 6:46am On May 02, 2016
dubylhover:
mellissandre,all is forgiven

sorry spoiler Alert

I should be flogged for what I wrote

I say this as politely as I can.

GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU.
Do you know what you have just done?

Modify immediately.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:48am On May 02, 2016
Elparaiso:

I say this as politely as I can.

GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU. Do you know what you have just done?

Modify immediately.
hehehehehe.... tongue..shey hoc spoilers were was being spilled here and we begged..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2016
Elparaiso:

I'm started The Walking Dead but the first episode seemed dull. Please, when does it get interesting or is it another Walter White tempo?

nah..walking dead isn't like Walter white tempo..d action would soon start...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2016
dubylhover:

hehehehehe.... tongue..shey hoc spoilers were was being spilled here and we begged..

And this is your idea of vengeance?
It's plainly immaturity.

I am watching it right now and spoilers don't freak me. But these little things matter, bro.
They matter. It's up to you to do what you like.

You can leave the spoiler.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:55am On May 02, 2016
Elparaiso:

It's up to you to do what you like.

You can leave the spoiler.
yea I'm doing just that......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:04am On May 02, 2016
Elparaiso:

Dull??

The Walking Dead I remember began with a bang, swiftly settled into a rhythm that is neither rushed nor slow, and stay thus ever since - It's one helluva post apocalypse zombie show with lots of interesting characters and villains. Give it a chance, okay? The Spinoff. Fear The Walking Dead (the one I watch early this morning) is still trying to find a rhythm tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:05am On May 02, 2016
Deleted.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:09am On May 02, 2016
koice:

I was exhilarated (still am), I tell you! Mellissandre is quite powerful.

yea she truly is....but I kinda expected it tho...cud yu unquote me not to spoil it for others?b4 dem kill person
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:11am On May 02, 2016
I'm very tempted to post all the spoilers right about now, but for Elparaiso and others that haven't seen the latest episode sake, I'll wait till noon or evening time, then I'll spill the beans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)