Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3508729 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 02, 2016
Mutaino7:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xcQOYbxLOUg
You guys should watch this clip...Its about the cast of vikings and how they look like using their previous film appearances..
Floki fine small but king ecbert own nah im surprise me pass.
Rollo didn't even look like a traitor. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 6:59pm On May 02, 2016
the suspense is killing me..........went and got my hands on ''a song of ice and fire''....all 5 books.....the TV show is getting to slow for me..... grin wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 7:01pm On May 02, 2016
Where's darkenedrebel?

Koice you seen your best friend? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 02, 2016
freecocoa:
Where's darkenedrebel?

It's like you want Nagasaki to happen here. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 7:11pm On May 02, 2016
freecocoa:
Where's darkenedrebel?

Koie you seen your best friend? grin

I'm here.

wagwon, what's upping?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 7:21pm On May 02, 2016
bykebyke:

It's like you want Nagasaki to happen here. grin grin
The place dull small na. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 7:25pm On May 02, 2016
RebelliousDark:

I'm here.

wagwon, what's upping?
Hullo, the sky's upping.

Did I tell you koice was looking for you? We missed you. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 7:33pm On May 02, 2016
freecocoa:
Hullo, the sky's upping.
Did I tell you koce was looking for young? We missed you. grin

if your ulterior motive is to kick up a rumpus then you have failed woefully like Tiwa Savage's marriage and Cöogar & Bābe3's relationship grin

didn't you get my mention in the ask and tag thread?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 7:43pm On May 02, 2016
RebelliousDark:

if your ulterior motive is to kick up a rumpus then you have failed woefully like Tiwa Savage's marriage and Cöogar & Bābe3's relationship grin

didn't you get my mention in the ask and tag thread?
Lol. I didn't know it was you o.

I was like who is this rude tw.at? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 7:55pm On May 02, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol. I didn't know it was you o

I was like who is this rude Arrow? grin

@emboldened_because according to Sherlock Holmes "you saw but did not observe".
even Stevie Wonder would have pinpointed the similarities in the two nom de guere.

@freecocoa_are you married?
what's rude in that question? shocked

you expect me to fashion it in this manner? - "Aunty freecocoa, ekaro, ejo shey eti fe eni ton mama ko fun yi lori bed lalale?

use Google translate if you don't understand yoruba grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:12pm On May 02, 2016
RebelliousDark:

even Stevie Wonder would have pinpointed the similarities in the two nom de guere.

you expect me to fashion it in this manner? -[s] "Aunty freecocoa, ekaro, ejo shey eti fe eni ton mama ko fun yi lori bed lalale?
[/s]
grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 02, 2016
God No!!!!

this picture is horrible
RebelliousDark:

I'm here.

wagwon, what's upping?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 8:45pm On May 02, 2016
RebelliousDark:

you expect me to fashion it in this manner? - "Aunty freecocoa, ekaro, ejo shey eti fe eni ton mama ko fun yi lori bed lalale?

Like I have that kind of time to start thinking about reconciling different monikers, did I even take a second glance at the username sef, abegi undecided

Like I already said, I didn't know who was asking, meaning I didn't think I was familiar with the person and the ones I am with on here, know better, so a stranger asking such a personal question is rude, then there's the fact that it is NL with all sorts of crazy.

Shey oti ya were abi?grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 02, 2016
freecocoa:
Where's darkenedrebel?
Playing the devils advocate, eh? You didn't see me oo! I was never here. cheesy tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 02, 2016
About to start Teachers (UK).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 8:56pm On May 02, 2016
Singapore1:
grin

°^°^°

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2016
RebelliousDark:

°^°^°
person no fit play with you again ni?
why are you scaring me with that cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 9:04pm On May 02, 2016
MuhdG:
God No!!!!

this picture is horrible

since you're an expert in photography then send my darkenëdrebel account a pm. the campaign team could use your help.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 9:10pm On May 02, 2016
freecocoa:
Like I have that kind of time to start thinking about reconciling different monikers, did I even take a second glance at the username sef, abegi undecided

Like I already said, I didn't know who was asking, meaning I didn't think I was familiar with the person and the ones I am with on here, know better, so a stranger asking such a personal question is rude, then there's the fact that it is NL with all sorts of crazy.

Shey oti ya were abi?grin

you must be a very big-time snob offline. you know, one of those high-maintenance dames that like forming as if Dangote was their father cheesy

never knew you were Yoruba. . .either that or you're igbo but have been domiciled in Lasgidi for ages.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 9:11pm On May 02, 2016
koice:

Playing the devils advocate, eh? You didn't see me oo! I was never here. cheesy tongue
I don't know what you are talking about, just calling on my two favourite movielanders, was missing both of y'all.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 9:13pm On May 02, 2016
Singapore1:
person no fit play with you again ni?
why are you scaring me with that cry

vote LANICKY as Miss Nairaland and you would never have a reason to be scared of anything - she would protect you like prophylactics cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:18pm On May 02, 2016
RebelliousDark:

vote LANICKY as Miss Nairaland and you would never have a reason to be scared of anything - she would protect you like prophylactics cheesy
you have lost it grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 9:30pm On May 02, 2016
Singapore1:
you have lost it grin

lipsrsealed

where is Cao by the way? this one wey she never show since. . . .you sure she hasn't got a bun put in her oven? grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 9:32pm On May 02, 2016
RebelliousDark:

you must be a very big-time snob offline. you know, one of those high-maintenance dames that like forming as if Dangote was their father cheesy

never knew you were Yoruba. . .either that or you're igbo but have been domiciled in Lasgidi for ages.
You know me so well it turns me on, mmmmm.wink

Abok1.tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 9:40pm On May 02, 2016
freecocoa:
You know me so well it turns me on, mmmmm.wink
Abok1.tongue

just make sure you vote for LANICKY sha. . . . . . .when the time comes i will tag you with the voting link. cool

hasta la vista!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 9:58pm On May 02, 2016
RebelliousDark:

just make sure you vote for LANICKY sha. . . . . . .when the time comes i will tag you with the voting link. cool

hasta la vista!
I'm not voting anyone, I've passed that stage here, show me some respect.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 10:00pm On May 02, 2016
Koice you can now come out, rebel has left.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2016
freecocoa:
Koice you can now come out, rebel has left.grin
may God help you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 10:08pm On May 02, 2016
Singapore1:
may God help you
Nah, I don't need his help. I'm doing great on my own. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 10:10pm On May 02, 2016
freecocoa:
Nah, I don't need his help. I'm doing great on my own. Thank you.

lol actually i was looking for your trouble wink by saying God

if you know what i mean
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:02am On May 03, 2016
Elementary.

Moriarty! Are we going to see you today? Aww...no, damn you Sherlock for disproving that in the first 2 minutes...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:27am On May 03, 2016
Vikings season 4 never end o..Episode 11 to be aired after Game of Trash season6 finale. grin grin

Thank God. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.