Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3508590 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 7:22am On May 02, 2016
koice:
I'm very tempted to post all the spoilers right about now, but for Elparaiso and others that haven't seen the latest episode sake, I'll wait till noon or evening time, then I'll spill the beans.

I'm through with it.
Post your spoilers.

If not that I slept while it aired, na me for spoil am for ona.

dubylhover:

yea she truly is....but I kinda expected it tho...cud yu unquote me not to spoil it for others?b4 dem kill person
I'm glad you saw the light.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 8:07am On May 02, 2016
Make I do as una dey do?!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:07am On May 02, 2016
philfearon:

Huh?
Finished season 2?
You have been scammed! cheesy
Typo my friend grin grin
I don't buy cds tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 8:12am On May 02, 2016
Jon Snow has been resurrected!
Biggest spoiler!
Ramsay Bolton is now Lord Bolton..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
Typo my friend grin grin
I don't buy cds tongue
Okay oooo...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 8:25am On May 02, 2016
Bekas:
SITCOMS and COMEDY lovers like me should watch this shows, I think they are the best out there. Yes some of them are very old but Gold I still catch them when I feel like having a good laugh

FRIENDS
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR
BOY MEETS WORLD
TWO AND HALF MEN
TBBT

And newer ones like

UNDATABLE
YOUNGER
YOU'RE THE WORST
GIRL MEETS WORLD

I have all of them in HD
Have you try SANFORD AND SON... funny as hell
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 8:29am On May 02, 2016
Koice, Cao, bykebyke una don watch this black comedy called SANFORD AND SON. It paved the way for modern sitcoms
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LeoFish92(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2016
Mutaino7:
Koice, Cao, bykebyke una don watch this black comedy called SANFORD AND SON. It paved the way for modern sitcoms

Can you help with the download link, I'll love to see it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:06am On May 02, 2016
Mutaino7:
Nah..

Jesus...1972 shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:26am On May 02, 2016
For the guy that dropped GoT spoiler, well done o! Thank Goodness, I've already seen that episode, if not eh

To the Thread; For me, FRIENDS has gat to be the funniest TV shows. Fine blend of humor and Romance.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 9:41am On May 02, 2016
grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:01am On May 02, 2016
^^Bitches. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:02am On May 02, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:
For the guy that dropped GoT spoiler, well done o! Thank Goodness, I've already seen that episode, if not eh

To the Thread; For me, FRIENDS has gat to be the funniest TV shows. Fine blend of humor and Romance.
Downloaded the first episode of season 1..couldn't stand the camera quality,deleted sharpaly.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:05am On May 02, 2016
SPOILER ALERT!!!

- Bran Stark returns
- Once upon a time, Hodor (Wylis then) used to be a normal (if a bit overweight)fully witted stable hand. Wonder what happened to him?
- Thorne & the rest of traitorous Night's watch surrenders to the wildlings armed with a giant without so much as a fight. Well, two men put up a fight (if you can call it that) and were promptly slayed on the spot.
- The town comic tells a bad joke and got his skull smashed in inside an alley by the Mountain himself.
- Jaime admonishes, then encourages his illegitimate son, King Tomnen to go to his mother and make ammends.
- Jaime and The High Sparrow squared off against each other. At the climax of the bickering, Jaime sent a silent threat by showing the high sparrow his sheltered blade. The High sparrow dared him.
- Tomnen finally sees his Mom, Cercei. He finally admits his failings and seeks for her guidance. She embraced him.
- Back in Meeren, the ships are burnt, the slave masters have gone back to their old ways.
- Tyrion did the impossible - he approached the chained dragons, talked to them, touched them, and finally, freed them from their imprisonment. He seemed to have earned their respect... at least, for now.
- The waif from last week beat up Arya again. Arya in a fit of rage flairs around wildly and blindly with her staff at empty air, hoping to connect with the waifs skull. Jaqen H’ghar was there to stop her, however. He offered her shelter, food and her eyesight back, but she resisted the temptation. Finally, Arya has learnt her lesson. Jagen beckons her to follow him, telling her that her days of begging are done.
- Ramsey at it again!! This time, he did a couple of horrible things - he murdered his father Roose Bolton in cold blood, then literally left the unsuspecting Lady Walder and her brand new bady boy (Ramsey's brother) at the mercy (or none) of his blood thirsty hounds. All her pleas fall to deaf ears. It was a horrible scene, so horrible I had to do a quick scan.
- Theon bid Sansa farewell as he plans for home.
- The Pyke scenes - a brother returns, kills his brother, blah blah...
- Then, the moment we've all been waiting for! Melisandre did her thing, albeit reluctantly, and Jon Snow... "HE LIVETH!!"

Next episode will be da bomb! Can't wait. wink grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:09am On May 02, 2016
Mutaino7:

Haven't had the pleasure.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:09am On May 02, 2016
Baelish nkor koice? grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:15am On May 02, 2016
bykebyke:

You no well. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2016
bykebyke:
undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 10:21am On May 02, 2016
^^
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 10:22am On May 02, 2016
philfearon:

Thought you watched the last episode of Vikings S4

no i haven't watched it yet. . . .too preoccupied with other things at the moment.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 11:25am On May 02, 2016
RebelliousDark:

no i haven't watched it yet. . . .too preoccupied with other things at the moment.
I suppose..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2016
bykebyke:
You know na.... Running his brothels behind the scenes!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:30am On May 02, 2016
philfearon:

You know na.... Running his brothels behind the scenes!
grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2016
LeoFish92:

Can you help with the download link, I'll love to see it
check youtube for the vids... most of the sites i ply don't have it. I stumble upon it through ITV and then followed it for sometime before school wahala took me away from home. Sha type SANFORD AND SON for youtube
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 12:57pm On May 02, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xcQOYbxLOUg
You guys should watch this clip...Its about the cast of vikings and how they look like using their previous film appearances..
Floki fine small but king ecbert own nah im surprise me pass.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LeoFish92(m): 1:35pm On May 02, 2016
Mutaino7:
check youtube for the vids... most of the sites i ply don't have it. I stumble upon it through ITV and then followed it for sometime before school wahala took me away from home. Sha type SANFORD AND SON for youtube

Yea I just found it there, don't think I can't watch it without subtitles, they speak too fast for my ears
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 02, 2016
Ramsay Bolton just cemented his status as the biggest muthafucker on TV right now. Man hasn't even a tinge of honour. The Ned Stark of Ignobility.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:09pm On May 02, 2016
If you have a mischievous sense of humor then Watch these shows;

30 Rock

Modern Family

Happy Endings

Park and Recreations

Suits

House of Lies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2016
Tomorrow Person of Interest premiers, highly anticipating it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 02, 2016
Lindsay Denton... badass. Got killed tho in a shocking twist of events. embarassed #Respect

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2016
Wanna download Sons of Anarchy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 02, 2016
There is one scene I just can't shake...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj9GVwMWIq4

Gets me cracking every goram time. grin grin

SoA rulez. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.