Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509936 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 7:56pm On May 26, 2016
dubylhover:

smiley loved d series..snake doctor,cool breeze
Very interesting. Started it cos I was bored but loving it now. Moving on to season 3 morrow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 26, 2016
parrotibaba:
if you are looking for action then house of Cards will bore you.

Oops... Just got it and blindspot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 26, 2016
'...'
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 26, 2016
The 100,
vampire diaries,
the originals,
the last ship,
the flash,
empire,
how to get away with murder,
game of thrones,
etc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 26, 2016
sweetcocoa:
It's my main account aite but, nothing jare, maybe I'm too lazy to swap, I probably will now that you mentioned it

Roger that!.

How are you today?. cool

sweetcocoa:

@ underlined, I don't think anything , you tell me. grin

It is nightmarishly complex and almost ineffable. cheesy

Let's just say our destinies are intertwined, and together we are meant to withstand the greatest and most kafkaesque temblors of this world; whilst cavorting hand-in-hand under Cupid's breath; leaving lasting indentations on the sands of time.

I just offered you some clues with the reams of data up there; now arrive at a conclusion inductively. tongue grin

sweetcocoa:

Errm I have serious trouble keeping up with Nigerian movies/series, I always get pissed off or bored so I don't know but I will give it a try cos of you. wink

Me too!.
I try my damnedest to enjoy them but I just can't, especially when it is not starring Omotola Jolade and blue ribbon thespians of that sort.

The only reason I'm watching these ones is because my aunt prescribed them.

sweetcocoa:

I love agbalumo, I hope you mean the sweet kind though, not those ones that 'slaps' according to my naija peeps.grin

I didn't know some Agbalumos dished out 'slaps'.
Na wa ooooo grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dumaro(f): 9:19pm On May 26, 2016
Kezifils:

Season finale of Empire to me was terrible. Was left disappointed with the show.

GOT has always had slow build up.
so true season 5 was annoying now dey mking it worse
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dumaro(f): 9:35pm On May 26, 2016
temtop005:
Who has finished banshee, the originals , the vampire diaries and the Blacklist
I have seen all except blacklist dumped it last year av seen to many series with same or similar story line my first was Alias, bt i jst gat turned off with blacklist as for Banshee dey ended d season like dey packing dere bags n donw qit d show as for VD and TO am probably gona grow old with it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:50pm On May 26, 2016
I didn't even know there was a thread like this

currently following game of thrones, dumped blacklist, waiting for season 3 of how to get away with murder,

pls I need good series or anime to watch. pls recommend guys
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 26, 2016
Insecure Brock.

We know FFs. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tintedniggz(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2016
Baddestguyp:

currently following game of thrones, dumped blacklist, waiting for season 3 of how to get away with murder,

Checkout Narcos
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 26, 2016
dubylhover:

lolz..d feeling i got from that trailer made adrenaline rush in me like a drug addict who just relapsed...ahh ive missed good series
Hehehe.. grin I would have to rewatch the whole of it before I start the sequel.Any memory I have of it is really vague.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 26, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Oh really is it the gods that made it or ordinary human beings grin grin if its the latter then huh im going to sleep.
Prison Break is one of the Holy Trinity, Neither Amadioha nor Sango made it...God did. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dumaro(f): 10:28pm On May 26, 2016
bykebyke:

Now we have series like Quantico coming to serve us shït.This two minute trailer already beats [quote author=faustychris23 post=45985865] lol. That part threw me a bit. But I guess she was running cuz she was warned not to get caught. Coz if they caught her and locked her up, they could deny being sub-peanaed. And also she isn't fbi just a curier delivering the summons
nope that babe is a snake she mostly likely served herself by hiring someone to deliver the message in the presence of d family in other to push Lucius hand

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 26, 2016
dumaro:
nope that babe is a snake she mostly likely served herself by hiring someone to deliver the message in the presence of d family in other to push Lucius hand
I think you've made a mistake. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:34pm On May 26, 2016
bykebyke:

Prison Break is one of the Holy Trinity, Neither Amadioha nor Sango made it...God did. cheesy cheesy grin
so God decided that for his schedule over a period of time he would make a show whereby some human beings are gallivanting about a prison grin grin grin This is serious.
Hmm which other ones are part of ur so called holy trinity.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dumaro(f): 10:34pm On May 26, 2016
Baddestguyp:

thought it was only me that got tired of blacklist but I cant gt myself to start How to get away with murder. you could try series like vikings, The 100, Banshee , suits then If you maybe reign, The flash but only if you runing out of choices
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dumaro(f): 10:37pm On May 26, 2016
bykebyke:

Everything she does is planned but maybe i might be wrong we jst hav to wait for 2017 .......I wont forget to say I told you so
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dumaro(f): 10:38pm On May 26, 2016
bykebyke:

Everything she does is planned, she wants to be part of the family by any neans possible but maybe i might be wrong we jst hav to wait for 2017 .......I wont forget to say I told you so
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 26, 2016
dumaro:
Everything she does is planned, she wants to be part of the family by any neans possible but maybe i might be wrong we jst hav to wait for 2017 .......I wont forget to say I told you so
No seriously..Check the moniker of whom you are quoting.I don't even know the series you are talking about. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 26, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

so God decided that for his schedule over a period of time he would make a show whereby some human beings are gallivanting about a prison grin grin grin This is serious.
Hmm which other ones are part of ur so called holy trinity.
24..Prison Break..Breaking Bad. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:09am On May 27, 2016
dubylhover:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZwEBHc_PBw

just watched d trailer of d new prison break.... smiley shocked....i just hope game of thrones wont air around d same period cos for me,i would cut ties with it....t bag is around grin

ahh..i miss those good old days.

Prison Break would most definitely be on the front burner as soon as it premieres.

Game of Thrones has been dawdling lately, and Arrow has been indifferent - much to my chagrin.

I really can't wait to watch the unholy trine in action once again: Scofield(the brainbox]; Tea-bag(the manic depraved psychopath); Fernando Sucre[the slaphead Puerto Rican).

cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moufan: 2:04am On May 27, 2016
@koice, recommend some dope british series for me

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:50am On May 27, 2016
ifyalways:

Very interesting. Started it cos I was bored but loving it now. Moving on to season 3 morrow.

its very good..twas among d first set of TV series I watched
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Prison Break would most definitely be on the front burner as soon as it premieres.

Game of Thrones has been dawdling lately, and Arrow has been indifferent - much to my chagrin.

I really can't wait to watch the unholy trine in action once again: Scofield(the brainbox]; Tea-bag(the manic depraved psychopath); Fernando Sucre[the slaphead Puerto Rican).

cheesy

yea. i get you..my happiness is that theodoro bagwell is still around...and how did he get outta prison by the way
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2016
hehehe.truly oo.alongside bb and 24 to me sha...no series comes before this trio
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kezifils(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2016
dumaro:
I have seen all except blacklist dumped it last year av seen to many series with same or similar story line my first was Alias, bt i jst gat turned off with blacklist as for Banshee dey ended d season like dey packing dere bags n donw qit d show as for VD and TO am probably gona grow old with it

There are certain shows you watch in small doses. Watching all at ones may lead to loss of interest eg Scorpion, blacklist etc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kezifils(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2016
dumaro:

Empire will return September this year. You have been quoting the wrong person. With the pregnancy, she already has 1 step in. I dont think she planned anything
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mozeyub(m): 12:21pm On May 27, 2016
Game of thrones Season 6 and Gotham Season 2.[b][/b].
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sweetcocoa(f): 12:24pm On May 27, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Roger that!.

How are you today?. cool

It is nightmarishly complex and almost ineffable. cheesy

Let's just say our destinies are intertwined, and together we are meant to withstand the greatest and most kafkaesque temblors of this world; whilst cavorting hand-in-hand under Cupid's breath; leaving lasting indentations on the sands of time.

I just offered you some clues with the reams of data up there; now arrive at a conclusion inductively. tongue grin

Me too!.
I try my damnedest to enjoy them but I just can't, especially when it is not starring Omotola Jolade and blue ribbon thespians of that sort.

The only reason I'm watching these ones is because my aunt prescribed them.

I didn't know some Agbalumos dished out 'slaps'.
Na wa ooooo grin

I'm beautiful sucre, how you? smiley

Lol, you'll just murder me some day with your mind twisting grammar. So the matter is that serious? Hmm, she didn't know o wink

Well, I guess since you are already watching it, I shouldn't bother, being that you are watching for both of us, so enjoy boo boo. cheesy

They do o, you haven't been slapped by any? shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 1:44pm On May 27, 2016
Kezifils:
Now watching Outlander on Starz
plz how is d movie.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2016
cao:
Rosewood.
how is d movie

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Achilles100 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.