Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527935 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2014
lharstborn: I'm presently on Suits S5...but whenever I'm in the mood to be humored,I watch The Big Bang Theory(presently watching S3,I just bought S1-6)

season 5 ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lharstborn(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
adaobi123:

season 5 ?

Yeah?... Am I behind or what?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
lharstborn:

there are only 4 seasons so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soladollar(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
lharstborn:

Nah, its just that SUITS airs on Wednesdays, and the last one I saw online was Season 4 Epjsode 9...
You probably bought from a vendor trying to be smart
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
soladollar:

Nah, its just that SUITS airs on Wednesdays, and the last one I saw online was Season 4 Epjsode 9...
This reminds me of my younger bro who came swearing that he has arrow season 3 grin cheesy , and actually he bought arrow with season 3 label on it. When we played it, it was the last few episodes of season 2.

I remember those days where I will buy the complete game of throne season 2 only to discover it has just three episodes grin. I no more waste my money buying, I download them online.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lharstborn(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
soladollar:

shocked Chai so that DVD vendor scammed me?!,well I ain't surprised..that's what I get when I go out looking for pirated DVDs. so the episode where episode where Louis Litt had an heart attack wasn't in Season 5?.. Chai.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
lafuria1:
This reminds me of my younger bro who came swearing that he has arrow season 3 grin cheesy , and actually he bought arrow with season 3 label on it. When we played it, it was the last few episodes of season 2.

I remember those days where I will buy the complete game of throne season 2 only to discover it has just three episodes grin. I no more waste my money buying, I download them online.
lolz
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
lharstborn:
shocked Chai so that DVD vendor scammed me?!,well I ain't surprised..that's what I get when I go out looking for pirated DVDs. so the episode where episode where Louis Litt had an heart attack wasn't in Season 5?.. Chai.

grin grin grin grin grin You've been had ninja! Nothing past S4. I'm curious to know what the writers will do with Mike now?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
adaobi123:

there are only 4 seasons so far

You go fear na.. grin grin cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CBNIM: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
naijababe:

Finally, someone else on NL has watched the L word. Didn't like Tasha much o she was too uptight. My faves remain the indomitable and beautiful Bette Porter, Alice Piezecki and the super biatch Jenny Schecter grin
Everybody liked Shane but me not very much, she was an ar5ehole!
Did you watch the interrogation tapes?

Naijas, we can like to claim sha grin We are claiming Uzo Aduba now?! Congrats to Uzo, i hope she sang chocolate and vanilla when she received her award

Yeah I did! I kinda like Alice too, she is a very funny girl. I agree with U on Shane, it be like say dey use punny swear for ram, felt so sad for Carmen after she jilted her at the altar.

Don't really like Jenny dat much, she is too weird for my liking! Though I kinda pity her sometimes sha, she went through alot, especially with Marina dumping her after she made her fall in love with her n worst left her Fiance just to be with her! She is not so lucky with women at all, but Can't believe she actually stole n hid that master tape! Jenny ehhnn, I tire for that girl jare!

It's a great movie all in all!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
CBNIM:

Yeah I did! I kinda like Alice too, she is a very funny girl. I agree with U on Shane, it be like say dey use punny swear for ram, felt so sad for Carmen after she jilted her at the altar.

Don't really like Jenny dat much, she is too weird for my liking! Though I kinda pity her sometimes sha, she went through alot, especially with Marina dumping her after she made her fall in love with her n worst left her Fiance just to be with her! She is not so lucky with women at all, but Can't believe she actually stole n hid that master tape! Jenny ehhnn, I tire for that girl jare!

It's a great movie all in all!

I hated Jenny at first too but mehn she was the heart of the show. She didn't steal the tapes, u have to watch the interrogation tapes again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
Back to my Thread after a long Hiatus. Missed @Jade and other Movie Lovers in this great Thread.

Currently on Person of interest, I must Confess its a Super Scripted Series. The writers should Really be Recognised. Got me so Glued that I couldn't take My eyes off any scene.

Well, I'm in E18. Almost done though, So Joss Carter died? Chai. And John Reese actually Cried for the first time ever? Double Chai

I was Glad when Elias Revenged Carter's Death by Killing that Asinine called Simmons. In his words " She (Carter) Never liked him that much but he Appreciated and Liked her especially after saving his Life"

POI is Super Interesting, Introduced it to my boss and he hasn't stopped thanking me.

@Jade - I saw some of our People (the Wire Crew) in POI, Remember The greek? He Played out as a Lead detective with that his Bald head grin grin. Offcourse I'm sure you saw Lester with his Bow Legs, He Played a Lead Role (Alonzo Quin). Head of HR.

Still Following though, I Plan on Watching House of Cards S2 Next.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
I need someone like louis litt in my life. I love him !! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by profneyo(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
adaobi123: I need someone like louis litt in my life. I love him !! grin

HeHe! An hopeless romantic with a thing for drama! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
profneyo:

HeHe! An hopeless romantic with a thing for drama! grin

Yassss ! Thats what I love about him cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by profneyo(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
adaobi123:

Yassss ! Thats what I love about him cheesy

I'm guessing you are up to date. I.e. S04E09
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
profneyo:
I'm guessing you are up to date. I.e. S04E09

nahh im watching episode 6 at this very moment tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by profneyo(m): 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
adaobi123:

nahh im watching episode 6 at this very moment tongue

Sha don't cry when you get to the end of episode 9 tongue grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 18, 2014
profneyo:

Sha don't cry when you get to the end of episode 9 tongue grin

Oh no..... cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Barayeks(m): 12:29am On Aug 18, 2014
Now watching "life unexpected " season 2
Its quite interesting, yall check it out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by opefoye(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2014
Barayeks: Now watching "life unexpected " season 2
Its quite interesting, yall check it out
pls is it action or drama or adventure?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Barayeks(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2014
opefoye: pls is it action or drama or adventure?
Its Drama, about a teenage girl who got tired of foster care and had to track her birth parents to sign a document that would help make her independent
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lharstborn(m): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2014
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin You've been had ninja! Nothing past S4. I'm curious to know what the writers will do with Mike now?

Chineke!! So its even S3 I've been watching all dz thinking I was watching S5?!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2014
Omg poor Louis cry cry I hope he comes back soon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
Just finished watching Musketeers 1, where can I get 2 please?

My boys are making me watch Talking dead.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by macsika: 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
House of cards and homeland.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by opefoye(m): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
Barayeks:
Its Drama, about a teenage girl who got tired of foster care and had to track her birth parents to sign a document that would help make her independent
looks borin to me. Tanks for d info anyway.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by profneyo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
adaobi123: Omg poor Louis cry cry I hope he comes back soon.

tongue I told ya grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
WWE Summer Slam 2014. Quite a PPV.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soladollar(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
The strain S01E05
The last ship S04E09
Falling skies S04E09
The lottery S01E05

I really love downloading and watching my series as soon as they air,

Also seeing silicon valley, the 100, extant by the side

Expecting FLASH to start soon.

You guys and babes need to check out these newest series; the strain, the last ship, the lottery
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
ifyalways: Just finished watching Musketeers 1, where can I get 2 please?

My boys are making me watch Talking dead.

There probably won't be a second season as the rating is poor despite the good acting by the cast. Not much of fan of the show, although the uncanny romance between Artemis and the queen got me like( wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
soladollar: The strain S01E05
The last ship S04E09
Falling skies S04E09
The lottery S01E05

I really love downloading and watching my series as soon as they air,

Also seeing silicon valley, the 100, extant by the side

Expecting FLASH to start soon.

You guys and babes need to check out these newest series; the strain, the last ship, the lottery
Flash has started.
I watched the 1st episode sometime last month

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: SOZINN and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.