Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3532613 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (2821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
tapingil: House of cards S2 is getting annoying, the Underwoods feeling godlike..jus like everybody is unda their feet, even innocent Christina, they want to take her down.. Its jus annoying, shey na only them?

The ultimate thrill of the show will be in watching the Underwoods burn in the end. How it will happen I don't know especially as they are mowing down anyone they perceive to be an obstacle. With that said you have to agree that it is a very well written show; the dialogues, the acting, the plot all well written.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by miztarromeo: 1:16am On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Project Free TV
I wil av to stream d video, z dia no way I can download it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 25, 2014
Watching Masters Of Sex and Femme Fatale.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 3:05am On Aug 25, 2014
miztarromeo:
I wil av to stream d video, z dia no way I can download it?

If you're using PC, Google Chrome or Firefox are the ideal conduits. Just click on the video... an option to download or watch will pop up, then click on the download option and wait.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by miztarromeo: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

If you're using PC, Google Chrome or Firefox are the ideal conduits. Just click on the video... an option to download or watch will pop up, then click on the download option and wait.
Aiit,,, tnx
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2014
miztarromeo:
Aiit,,, tnx

No worries.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2014
I'v been looking 4where 2buy Leverage; Elementary; Mad men; Sons of Anarchy If u knw anywhere 2get it in Abuja;pls give me a hint.

I knw ppl wil ask y I can't download dem? I'l simply say I love watching movies in my 63” plasma tv .The view,the sound is evrythng&i get 2read d subtitle.

Love u'all

@LannisterImp! What re u up 2? U'r d only one I knw here.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

-The Tudors
-Camelot
-The Borgais
-Spartacus
-White Queen (American Version)
-Da Vinci's Demon
-Reign
-Vikings

have seen The Tudors, Spartacus, Davinci Demon, Camelot and currently following reign. i will check White queen out and just a poster of a new series called Outlander from Starz....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by miztarromeo: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

No worries.
Plz tel me sites dhat I can download movies wif my fone...a site dhat has current movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
miztarromeo:
Plz tel me sites dhat I can download movies wif my fone...a site dhat has current movies

I publicly don't support piracy so I will not divulge that particular piece of information on this forum. Just drop your email, and I MIGHT get back at you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by miztarromeo: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

I publicly don't support piracy so I will not divulge that particular piece of information on this forum. Just drop your email, and I MIGHT get back at you.
Wondabuoy@gmail.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by miztarromeo: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Wondabuoy at gmail dot com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
hyzicbond:

have seen The Tudors, Spartacus, Davinci Demon, Camelot and currently following reign. i will check White queen out and just a poster of a new series called Outlander from Starz....

White Queen's got 2 versions: Starz and BBC. Starz is uncensored (MA) and hardcore, while the British version is watered down (PG14) and tamed. I recommend the American Version (Starz). It's has a more natural feel to it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

You don't support piracy but you will give him the details, how have you not supported piracy? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
miztarromeo:
Wondabuoy at gmail dot com

Check your inbox.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
naijababe:

You don't support piracy but you will give him the details, how have you not supported piracy? undecided

I don't support piracy PUBLICLY. Privately, well, I'm not breaking any laws now, am I?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
francawilson: I'v been looking 4where 2buy Leverage; Elementary; Mad men; Sons of Anarchy;Pretty Little liars&The L- world. If u knw anywhere 2get it in Abuja;pls give me a hint.

I knw ppl wil ask y I can't download dem? I'l simply say I love watching movies in my 63” plasma tv .The view,the sound is evrythng&i get 2read d subtitle.

Love u'all

You are still better off getting those shows from the internet because chances are what you buy will be incomplete as many DVD sellers these days copy incomplete seasons so they can make more money selling the many parts. Download from the web and save on a HDD or flash drive, with that you can easily watch on your TV regardless of the size by connecting the drive to the TV's USB port. Very simple. That's what peeps have been doing since way back, heck, people like me don't have use for DVD players anymore. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by miztarromeo: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Check your inbox.
Tnx bro,,, I replied ur mail,,, plz check ur inbox
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by miztarromeo: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bawss1:

You are still better off getting those shows from the internet because chances are what you buy will be incomplete as many DVD sellers these days copy incomplete seasons so they can make more money selling the many parts. Download from the web and save on a HDD or flash drive, with that you can easily watch on your TV regardless of the size by connecting the drive to the TV's USB port. Very simple. That's what peeps have been doing since way back, heck, people like me don't have use for DVD players anymore. cheesy

When u download d movies online,,, does it kum wif subtitle?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
miztarromeo:

When u download d movies online,,, does it kum wif subtitle?

Subtitles are normally downloaded separately. Android MX media player supports external subtitle function.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
miztarromeo:
Tnx bro,,, I replied ur mail,,, plz check ur inbox

Sent.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
naijababe:

It's not piracy - its simply file sharing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by miztarromeo: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Subtitles are normally downloaded separately. Android MX media player supports external subtitle function.
What site can I download subtitle for pc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
francawilson: I'v been looking 4where 2buy Leverage; Elementary; Mad men; Sons of Anarchy;Pretty Little liars&The L- world. If u knw anywhere 2get it in Abuja;pls give me a hint.

Love u'all

I'm also in Abuja, Check Out Wine Shop at Wuse 2. There's a Movie store just beside it. You might find what you need there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Iceman296:

I'm also in Abuja, Check Out Wine Shop at Wuse 2. There's a Movie store just beside it. You might find what you need there.
Thanx @Iceman. Pls give me a land mark on how 2get there.Use Ap plaza or Exclusive or whcheva. Whch cresent is d wine shop?
Bawss1:
You are still better off getting those shows from the internet because chances are what you buy will be incomplete as many DVD sellers these days copy incomplete seasons so they can make more money selling the many parts.
Thanx 4d advice. The place I used 2buy my dvds;d guy usually has d complete season except the ones dat're stil airing. Its just dat he relocated.

Bawss1:
Download from the web and save on a HDD or flash drive, with that you can easily watch on your TV regardless of the size by connecting the drive to the TV's USB port. Very simple. That's what peeps have been doing since way back, heck, people like me don't have use for DVD players anymore. cheesy
I'l settle 4dis option wen I don't succeed but d series I downloaded last frm fzseries were low quality eventhough I went 4MP4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
miztarromeo:
What site can I download subtitle for pc
Addic7ed.com
Subscene.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LannisterIMP: 4:23am On Aug 26, 2014
@LannisterImp! What re u up 2? U'r d only one I knw here. [/quote]

Hi francawilson.... I have been here and there trying to make endz meet(Naija Hustle = flea bottom style but will be in Kings landing soon..lol). I really have been far from nl this days asin I just scan through pages but don't have much time to leave comments.

..yes it sucks I know sad

And now I am watching BANSHEE POWER and keenly following almost ending S4 of SUITs but l lie you not.... There is no show/series that's airing now that's as awesome as the Almighty GOT, POI and TWD to me.... And I think I have LOT's of YES for that.

smiley smiley smiley

cheers

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2014
@ LannisterIMP, TWD? What is that? I want to try Vikings, my hubby's been raving about it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
RayMcBlue:

White Queen's got 2 versions: Starz and BBC. Starz is uncensored (MA) and hardcore, while the British version is watered down (PG14) and tamed. I recommend the American Version (Starz). It's has a more natural feel to it.

ok have check the sites i download from but can't find white queen can u tell me where to download the series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
If you are not seeing the following, you're on a long thing;

1. Satisfaction
2. Reckless
3. The honourable woman
4. The strain
5. Extant
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 3:44am On Aug 27, 2014
hyzicbond:

ok have check the sites i download from but can't find white queen can u tell me where to download the series

I download most of my TV shows alternating between Project Free TV and Gotofiles torrent file installed in my system. You can practically find any TV show of any video mode using the Gotofiles app.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
naijababe:

I am usually leerly of sharing links to warez sites with my fellow Nigerians. A lot of sites already automatically ban ips from Nigeria. Often I just lurk on warez sites. This one time I made a request and for days after there were snide comments about getting offers from Nigerian princes.

The second reason is abuse. I once downloaded "your baby can read" . We decided to share the video with the proprietor of my kids school, only to hear that she burnt the videos to dvd and commenced selling them.

Entirely against the spirit of sharing. Once I was showing a colleague how to get books from warez sites, and he was like this is a business opportunity.

My 2 cents.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (2821) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: collins1895 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.