Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3523561 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Walter White: Dou you know any guy who has connections to a large scale distributor?
Jesse: yea I do.. until you killed him

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
We are finally in September, the month I have been waiting for since April this year. September is the month where airing of new seasons of various tv shows start. Below is a list of few currently running tv shows and premier dates.

The blacklist: 22nd September

Person of interest : 22nd September

Arrow: 8th October

Scandal: 25th September

Sleepy hollow: 22nd September

Elementary: 30th October

Next year 2015

True detective: January 2015

Shameless: January 2015

Game of thrones: spring (April/June) 2015

Fargo: April 2015

Orange is the new black : June/July 2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
There would also be new comers, good, bad and ugly ones. We can only know how good they are if we see them. List new tv shows this fall

Bad judge

Black-ish

Cristela ( sitcom)

The flash (fans of arrow would like this)

Grace point

State of affairs ( White House stuffs, looks promising )

Houdini

Scorpion ( computer expert and hackers who came together to solve world problems)

Selfie (sitcom)

Constantine (dark and supernatural ish)

Stalker ( detective, crime drama)

Z nation (fans of walking dead would like this one because it also a zombie tv show)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
lafuria1: We are finally in September, the month I have been waiting for since April this year. September is the month where airing of new seasons of various tv shows start. Below is a list of few currently running tv shows and premier dates.

Next year 2015

All my favorite shows are billed for next year. Can't wait. Love the "January" air dates of True Detective and Shameless (US).

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamteekaygal(f): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
lafuria1: We are finally in September, the month I have been waiting for since April this year. September is the month where airing of new seasons of various tv shows start. Below is a list of few currently running tv shows and premier dates.

Next year 2015

The Walking Dead : October 12 2014
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yes September is here !! Downton abbey and scandal are back cheesy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khanivorous(f): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Just patiently waiting for sons of anarchy, american horror story: freak show, supernatural and gotham
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fitzmayowa: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Project Free TV

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samdean(m): 5:37am On Sep 06, 2014
supernatural and vampire diaries airs on October also.can't wait.......Sam and Dean
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fitzmayowa: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Project Free TV

I tired downloading from the site as directed, but its not going through...as the site requests that i enter my credit card info before i can download....pls assist with how to go about it...Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
adaobi123: Yes September is here !! Downton abbey and scandal are back cheesy cheesy

Sept is loaded kwa!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
downton abbey
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
lafuria1: There would also be new comers, good, bad and ugly ones. We can only know how good they are if we see them. List new tv shows this fall

Bad judge

Black-ish

Cristela ( sitcom)

The flash (fans of arrow would like this)

Grace point

State of affairs ( White House stuffs, looks promising )

Houdini

Scorpion ( computer expert and hackers who came together to solve world problems)

Selfie (sitcom)

Constantine (dark and supernatural ish)

Stalker ( detective, crime drama)

Z nation (fans of walking dead would like this one because it also a zombie tv show)

Strange names
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
jcgodfrey:

Strange names

grin true, I have always wondered what the future of tv shows will be be, with many tv showe names taken, weird titles is what we going to see.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
naijababe:

Sept is loaded kwa!

it certainly is ! smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 5:25am On Sep 07, 2014
Just finished the good wife season 5### superb ## Watching House of Cards now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2014

Can't wait for these shows to come back on air. And SUITS too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
fitzmayowa:

I tired downloading from the site as directed, but its not going through...as the site requests that i enter my credit card info before i can download....pls assist with how to go about it...Thanks

1. Get the latest Project Free TV Downloader - RipTiger.
2. Start watching any episode from Project Free TV normally in your browser.
* RipTiger will start downloading the video automatically. Any video from Project Free TV is supported.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
RayMcBlue:

I publicly don't support piracy so I will not divulge that particular piece of information on this forum. Just drop your email, and I MIGHT get back at you.
chidikenjoku@gmail.com.plz help me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2014
RayMcBlue:

1. Get the latest Project Free TV Downloader - RipTiger.
2. Start watching any episode from Project Free TV normally in your browser.
* RipTiger will start downloading the video automatically. Any video from Project Free TV is supported.

Dem dey clear...my least quality na 720p oooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2014
RayMcBlue: plz help with site to download serial movies. Chidikenjoku@gmail.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
o2tvseries.com(mp4)
mobtvseries.net(avi)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yahoo1(m): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Pls@RayMacBlue....where can I download"THE AMERICANS season 1". I haveseen the season 2,3,4but I cnt seem to download season 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Darey00: o2tvseries.com(mp4)
mobtvseries.net(avi)
Is there any site dat has a subtitled series. I downloaded Scandal S1 but no subtitle&those Olivia Pope crew talk lik they hav pepper in their mouth. I need a site where I can download wit subtitle on my BB
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
francawilson:
Is there any site dat has a subtitled series. I downloaded Scandal S1 but no subtitle&those Olivia Pope crew talk lik they hav pepper in their mouth. I need a site where I can download wit subtitle on my BB
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pumapuma: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
kingsilly:

Go here: addic7ed.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Can someone teach me how 2watch Youtube videoes on my bb? Using UC browser or opera Mini. Meanwhile I subscribe d one of 1k. Someone once created a thread 4it sometym ago.I don't knw if it was lost during d hacking.

Anyway,someone shld tutor me pls.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
francawilson: Can someone teach me how 2watch Youtube videoes on my bb? Using UC browser or opera Mini. Meanwhile I subscribe d one of 1k. Someone once created a thread 4it sometym ago.I don't knw if it was lost during d hacking.

Anyway,someone shld tutor me pls.
Download 'youtube' from blackberry store.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
dljbd1: Download 'youtube' from blackberry store.

Kai! Whch part of "I subscribe 4 1k mthly subscription" didn't u get? 1k doesn't play You tube so I need a backyard entrance (literarily). I hav d youtube ap already
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kunbee: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
The flintstones
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 10, 2014
Ressurection S02 starts September 21.. I really cnt wait..

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Hueyreckless0007 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.